Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,478 members, 7,816,130 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:06 AM

I'm In Love With My Boss. Pls Help - Career (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / I'm In Love With My Boss. Pls Help (43218 Views)

Please Advise: What Should Be My Reply To My Boss / My Boss Wants To Date Me. What Should I Do? / I Commented 'What A Nice Picture' On My Boss' Photo And She Is Taking It Up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm In Love With My Boss. Pls Help by seyoops4u: 2:13pm On Apr 18, 2022
Richsteemit:
Good evening. Have been praying for God to give me a good wife and job. God answered my prayer I got a job last month. But I'm in love with d boss of my work place. She posses everything a woman suppose to have. Guys should I shoot my shot? I know it is very risky. Money is not everything. May be God wants to answer the two prayers at a time

Do you think she loves you too ?
Does she feels the way you are feeling ?
Do you think you really love her or just infatuations?

It's too early though. As time goes, you'll know if you truly love her.

And if after all have been checked and comes our positively.

As time goes on, if she loves you the same way, you'll surely know because ladies don't hide their feelings towards someone they love but might not be expressive about it.

Just be friend with her first and from there

1 Like

Re: I'm In Love With My Boss. Pls Help by ACE1010: 2:14pm On Apr 18, 2022
Receive sense since you get one undecided lipsrsealed undecided

1 Like

Re: I'm In Love With My Boss. Pls Help by treatise: 2:14pm On Apr 18, 2022
If dog Wan die its sense of smell dey die first to enable it eat poisonous food.
Re: I'm In Love With My Boss. Pls Help by donsheddy1(m): 2:14pm On Apr 18, 2022
Richsteemit:
Good evening. Have been praying for God to give me a good wife and job. God answered my prayer I got a job last month. But I'm in love with d boss of my work place. She posses everything a woman suppose to have. Guys should I shoot my shot? I know it is very risky. Money is not everything. May be God wants to answer the two prayers at a time
you no get money yet your d!ck dey rise. Continue.
Re: I'm In Love With My Boss. Pls Help by oloriooko(m): 2:15pm On Apr 18, 2022
oloshi oloriburuku ako tile ta omo ale
you got job now na woman u wan catch walahi esu dey dance disco for your head grin
beta face ur job get grounded and make impact in ur new work place instead of setting ursef up for destruction grin

1 Like

Re: I'm In Love With My Boss. Pls Help by Never4getU: 2:15pm On Apr 18, 2022
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

guy no kill me ooooo

Obalacam:
You prayed for God to give you a job and He did, now village people want you to shoot your shot against your boss. It's like you are not tired of looking for a job

1 Like

Re: I'm In Love With My Boss. Pls Help by Bluntemperor: 2:15pm On Apr 18, 2022
Obalacam:
You prayed for God to give you a job and He did, now village people want you to shoot your shot against your boss. It's like you are not tired of looking for a job

Your reason is far above, honestly speaking!
The boss he was just introduced to o!
- is this infactuation or nonsense memes?
-the manner of love approaches of the today's children in this world is so funny and funky and unless the boss herself is a carry- go- spinner,then you are gone! Just dust your C V again!
Re: I'm In Love With My Boss. Pls Help by micflo28(m): 2:16pm On Apr 18, 2022
Why are you discouraging OP grin grin who knows if the boss feels the same way too. OP take your time and observe joor, its not a sin to fall inlove, the only societal sin you are about to commit is the obvious wide class difference romance. Observe, if she likes you, she will definitely tell you, since she is your boss and gets what she wants. Just try tick all her boxes with good grooming and smart dressing.

2 Likes

Re: I'm In Love With My Boss. Pls Help by rigarmortis: 2:16pm On Apr 18, 2022
You can shoot your shot, but this gun may be pointed at your skull
Re: I'm In Love With My Boss. Pls Help by DoctorOlasDesk: 2:17pm On Apr 18, 2022
Eaglesence:

Be as subtle as possible. Some ladies like myself are quite sensitivite. If you never still sabi ask further questions

Make una help brothers o
Re: I'm In Love With My Boss. Pls Help by jaxxy(m): 2:18pm On Apr 18, 2022
Richsteemit:

u don't shoot ure shot at anybody if they are not showing u green light or any sign of interest.

U have barely started working there and u are thinking of toasting ur boss who barely knows who u are??

Dude are u ok? undecided

3 Likes

Re: I'm In Love With My Boss. Pls Help by a2d3rew(m): 2:19pm On Apr 18, 2022
I feel it bro, but this our hearts eeh can put person in danger seriously,
Any fin girl I see I most fall in love with her, but I will never tell her just pass and my love to her will follow me jeje,
Continue with what bring u there first, before thinking about all this.
Is not bad to prove what u feel but practice her wela first.
Re: I'm In Love With My Boss. Pls Help by Charly68: 2:20pm On Apr 18, 2022
Just a month and you have already seen your dream lover in your boss? I beg check your brain again and relax your mind to observe the woman more and more before you jump into conclusion.. No doubt you are very audacious and high class women love your type but take things easy to really know what you are into first .. Good luck

2 Likes

Re: I'm In Love With My Boss. Pls Help by Nobody: 2:20pm On Apr 18, 2022
Richsteemit:
Shoot your Shot ! So that she can SHOOT you OUT grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: I'm In Love With My Boss. Pls Help by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 2:21pm On Apr 18, 2022
Richsteemit:
That's great news.
Re: I'm In Love With My Boss. Pls Help by joceey(m): 2:22pm On Apr 18, 2022
Richsteemit:

Guy calm down ,dont shoot any shot now ,relax and observe time wil reveal itself.
Re: I'm In Love With My Boss. Pls Help by kingyakos: 2:22pm On Apr 18, 2022
Shoot your shut and collect your sack letter immediately
Re: I'm In Love With My Boss. Pls Help by Validated: 2:22pm On Apr 18, 2022
Obalacam:

You are a clown grin
Re: I'm In Love With My Boss. Pls Help by zakkxx: 2:22pm On Apr 18, 2022
Richsteemit:
They will sack u!! Received sense for heaven sake!! Your Boss is just been nice, don’t be fool!! If she love you she will give you over green light!! Be wise oooo

1 Like

Re: I'm In Love With My Boss. Pls Help by BouquiLake: 2:23pm On Apr 18, 2022
Are you whining us ni? One month and you are in love, not with your colleague but your boss?

Isssoookaay.

1 Like

Re: I'm In Love With My Boss. Pls Help by fablani(m): 2:23pm On Apr 18, 2022
Obalacam:

This guy sef
Re: I'm In Love With My Boss. Pls Help by VlamesIffect(f): 2:25pm On Apr 18, 2022
grin grin you dey call her yes madam...yet you wan ask her out..unto say wetin? Baba if you get funds & liver quit the job..then ask her out..then she go take you seriously...not now when she still dey pay your monthly salary grin

3 Likes

Re: I'm In Love With My Boss. Pls Help by Blascatter: 2:26pm On Apr 18, 2022
Richsteemit:
Shoot it na. If e enter, congrats. If she take am as offense, begin dust your c.v again and pray to thank God again. Na dis kain comments I de take enjoy freeze. Him go don call you Werey.
Re: I'm In Love With My Boss. Pls Help by Samod1(m): 2:26pm On Apr 18, 2022
Hello
I will teach you how to make money in Nigeria without refferals
Send me message on WhatsApp from my signature below
Note: the tutorial is totally free

Re: I'm In Love With My Boss. Pls Help by Youngzedd(m): 2:28pm On Apr 18, 2022
fikayormi:
Alaye op, before you shoot your shot , have a plan B incase your shot goes south

I will advice you to chill a little , start charming your boss I mean getting her to notice you by

Coming to work early
Dressing nice / smelling nice
Hard work
Smart work
Smiling
Getting her company result

She will start to notice you and who knows maybe things will work itself up from there

Heed to this Richsteemit

Let her come to you, never you shoot your shot, that's if you don't want to lose your job.

Naturally, women date up, if she must date down, that's to say she saw something in you which means you're the chosen one and that's every man's dream.

Read this >> https://www.nairaland.com/5520205/ubunjas-miseducation-chosen
Re: I'm In Love With My Boss. Pls Help by deavicky(m): 2:29pm On Apr 18, 2022
Richsteemit:
just one month and u are already loving your own boss. Are you the only man in that place?, or u think other people are not seeing her?. A new job awaits you.

2 Likes

Re: I'm In Love With My Boss. Pls Help by Anny4me: 2:29pm On Apr 18, 2022
Richsteemit:
it depends if ur boss is single and also not in a serious relationship otherwise stay far from her. But if she is single give ur self a little time but take ur work serious and who know with time grace might bring u both close together in the mean time. Do ur work diligently
Re: I'm In Love With My Boss. Pls Help by Whiteangel1234: 2:29pm On Apr 18, 2022
Focus on your Job oga , if you are serious in love with her then quit the job and propose to her .

You maybe experiencing Proximity infatuation a lustful feeling because you stay close to her all day during work hours

1 Like

Re: I'm In Love With My Boss. Pls Help by AmazingELixir: 2:30pm On Apr 18, 2022
grin

Wow! Village people are indeed powerful.

1 Like

Re: I'm In Love With My Boss. Pls Help by marsup: 2:30pm On Apr 18, 2022
You are in love with someone who is paying your salary, and you want to act on it? Focus on your job. Don't bite more than you can chew.

1 Like

Re: I'm In Love With My Boss. Pls Help by Kunja2: 2:30pm On Apr 18, 2022
Richsteemit:
don't directly shoot at her. Just be extra nice and sweet with her. Buy her random small gifts. Then let her be the one to decide. All these kind things de sup but based on the situation you're in, it's best to thread with caution
Re: I'm In Love With My Boss. Pls Help by brandmix: 2:31pm On Apr 18, 2022
angry
Richsteemit:

Too slap your face Dey hungry me bad!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

My Boss Wants To Date Me. What Should I Do? / Ghanaian Professional Women Mourners Paid To Cry At Burial Of Strangers / 7 Months Pregnant Female Vulcanizer Spotted In Bomadi Delta State [video]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.