Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,845 members, 7,813,854 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:51 PM

Lady Calls Out Her Newly Wedded Husband For Deceiving Her Into Marrying Him - Family (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Lady Calls Out Her Newly Wedded Husband For Deceiving Her Into Marrying Him (62801 Views)

How My Brother Was Deceived Into Marrying An SS Lady / Woman Impregnated Twice By Her Twin Brother Insists On Marrying Him (pics) / My Wife Tricked Into Marrying Her After Discovering She is HIV Positive (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Calls Out Her Newly Wedded Husband For Deceiving Her Into Marrying Him by Pacyrus(m): 5:53pm On Apr 20, 2022
What I see here is some fooling set of beings.
Re: Lady Calls Out Her Newly Wedded Husband For Deceiving Her Into Marrying Him by juman(m): 5:58pm On Apr 20, 2022
Two fools.
There are many other women the man can marry without lying to her.
Re: Lady Calls Out Her Newly Wedded Husband For Deceiving Her Into Marrying Him by Nobody: 6:28pm On Apr 20, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Blessings of which parents abeg? Haven't you realized at this age that all those are mere words meant to delude into believing there is more to you than who you really are? undecided

parents are fast at cursing their children than blessing them
Re: Lady Calls Out Her Newly Wedded Husband For Deceiving Her Into Marrying Him by Poleski: 6:53pm On Apr 20, 2022
Nothing good comes out of Benin city.
Re: Lady Calls Out Her Newly Wedded Husband For Deceiving Her Into Marrying Him by Ameduedwin: 7:04pm On Apr 20, 2022
Assuming you find out that everything he says to you before married is true, can you come out and say you enjoy in your husband house
Re: Lady Calls Out Her Newly Wedded Husband For Deceiving Her Into Marrying Him by Williampisces: 7:05pm On Apr 20, 2022
pretydiva:
So tosin story don enter Nairaland shocked. Both of them were my colleagues at work. The story long no be small. It's well
Have they sacked you ? undecided
Re: Lady Calls Out Her Newly Wedded Husband For Deceiving Her Into Marrying Him by Professorcplus(m): 7:10pm On Apr 20, 2022
iamL:

Most people don't know the pressure the average african lady goes through because she is yet to get married.
Same goes to guys.

No one cares when he's broke with nothing.

Man endure after passing through thick and thin, rejected and left by desperate ladies, struggle alone for years and finally hit it big, ladies come running.

While the ladies do flamboyant wedding without meaniful source of income with the man.

Hoping the man will shoulder all her parents responsibilities, rent a shop, fund business, buy her a car and nice cloth.

More that 50% of ladies fall into this. That is their fantasy, but they don't want to pay the price.

But, most ladies acted inconsiderate, besides seeing the reality of what brought them together.

This is why people in relationships should talk hard facts, be real about what brought then together, both should set aside a special night alone not for s ex but to iron out your strength and weakness.

I see marriage as a contract: I tell you my terms and conditions, what I will never tolerate like, you tell me yours too.

Talk like a partner and not a boss-employer, or master-slave relationship.

If two people in relationships can tell thenselve harsh truth and have it at the back of their minds so if any one fick up, both already knows the consequences, hence respect their boundaries.

All these stories that touch will be avoided.

I hope your hubby treated you well. Thank you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Calls Out Her Newly Wedded Husband For Deceiving Her Into Marrying Him by Sunsets: 7:11pm On Apr 20, 2022
Can somebody correct me, please. Did I read that she got to his house after marriage? So where have they been meeting all the while. Kingdom hall? Holy nwaje!
Gentlerespect76:
Lady calls out her newly-wedded husband for allegedly deceiving her into marrying him

Two months after their wedding, a lady has called out her husband, Emmanuel Egba, for allegedly deceiving her into marrying him.

The lady, identified as Oladimeji Oluwatosin, revealed they got married on February 19, 2022, at First East Circular road, in Benin City, Edo State.

According to her, “We dated for six months and he said he wanted to get married. He deceived me into marrying him because we are Witnesses and we believe once we get married we can't divorce, except on the ground of adultery.

He borrowed money to show off, pretended that he was rich and came for my hand in marriage. My family and I agreed because he was acting all nice.

When we were preparing for the wedding he lied that his company was owing him N11million. So my family took the responsibility of the wedding, did everything, only for me to get to his house and find out he has been lying to me all along.

He promised to open a tailoring shop for me but he couldn’t even feed me, talk more of opening the shop. I told him I was going to tell the elders in our congregation and he thre#tened to k#ll me because he knew he would be disfellowship.

He even locked me in the bathroom one day and I was screaming for help, luckily for me his neighbors came to my rescue. I left his house that day.

Ladies that want to get married now should please make thorough research before they get married.”

2 Likes

Re: Lady Calls Out Her Newly Wedded Husband For Deceiving Her Into Marrying Him by elonmuskbaby: 7:39pm On Apr 20, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Seems this delusion of yours runs deep.
your opinion
Re: Lady Calls Out Her Newly Wedded Husband For Deceiving Her Into Marrying Him by Ifakiland(m): 8:03pm On Apr 20, 2022
Gentlerespect76:
Lady calls out her newly-wedded husband for allegedly deceiving her into marrying him

Two months after their wedding, a lady has called out her husband, Emmanuel Egba, for allegedly deceiving her into marrying him.

The lady, identified as Oladimeji Oluwatosin, revealed they got married on February 19, 2022, at First East Circular road, in Benin City, Edo State.

According to her, “We dated for six months and he said he wanted to get married. He deceived me into marrying him because we are Witnesses and we believe once we get married we can't divorce, except on the ground of adultery.

He borrowed money to show off, pretended that he was rich and came for my hand in marriage. My family and I agreed because he was acting all nice.

When we were preparing for the wedding he lied that his company was owing him N11million. So my family took the responsibility of the wedding, did everything, only for me to get to his house and find out he has been lying to me all along.

He promised to open a tailoring shop for me but he couldn’t even feed me, talk more of opening the shop. I told him I was going to tell the elders in our congregation and he thre#tened to k#ll me because he knew he would be disfellowship.

He even locked me in the bathroom one day and I was screaming for help, luckily for me his neighbors came to my rescue. I left his house that day.

Ladies that want to get married now should please make thorough research before they get married.”
Lolzzzzz foolish girl....6 months dating and she don feel say she don catch money bag....mf

1 Like

Re: Lady Calls Out Her Newly Wedded Husband For Deceiving Her Into Marrying Him by Gentlerespect76: 9:13pm On Apr 20, 2022
Ifakiland:

Lolzzzzz foolish girl....6 months dating and she don feel say she don catch money bag....mf
cheesy
Re: Lady Calls Out Her Newly Wedded Husband For Deceiving Her Into Marrying Him by Gentlerespect76: 9:16pm On Apr 20, 2022
Sunsets:
Can somebody correct me, please. Did I read that she got his house after marriage? So where have they been meeting all this while. Kingdom hall? Holy nwaje!
You no go kill me with laugh grin cheesy
Re: Lady Calls Out Her Newly Wedded Husband For Deceiving Her Into Marrying Him by Gentlerespect76: 9:19pm On Apr 20, 2022
Williampisces:
Have they sacked you ? undecided
Why the probe nah grin. We are still looking into Tosin's matter.

1 Like

Re: Lady Calls Out Her Newly Wedded Husband For Deceiving Her Into Marrying Him by Gentlerespect76: 9:20pm On Apr 20, 2022
Heathrow44:

parents are fast at cursing their children than blessing them
grin
Re: Lady Calls Out Her Newly Wedded Husband For Deceiving Her Into Marrying Him by JethroOU(m): 11:07pm On Apr 20, 2022
First. No mature Witness will come to social media to say things like this, knowing the name they bear.
Second, Jehovah's Winessses that I k kw don't do traditional and white wedding. They do only one.
Third, both of them are really not Witnesses, but if they are, they must have questionable characters. For them to ignore their elders, threatening to kill if reported are red flags that they just want to tarnish Jehovah's name
Re: Lady Calls Out Her Newly Wedded Husband For Deceiving Her Into Marrying Him by Kaypick2: 2:08am On Apr 21, 2022
Ogbeni!!!!!!! ��
Re: Lady Calls Out Her Newly Wedded Husband For Deceiving Her Into Marrying Him by Chigold101(m): 4:56am On Apr 21, 2022
pretydiva:
So tosin story don enter Nairaland shocked. Both of them were my colleagues at work. The story long no be small. It's well
See as you just lied now.
Did you read the story at all.

The lady said the man lied to her that his company is owing him 11 million, if both work at the same place, she would know the man was lying.

Tuweeee
You sabi lie sha

1 Like

Re: Lady Calls Out Her Newly Wedded Husband For Deceiving Her Into Marrying Him by pretydiva(f): 5:40am On Apr 21, 2022
Chigold101:

See as you just lied now.
Did you read the story at all.

The lady said the man lied to her that his company is owing him 11 million, if both work at the same place, she would know the man was lying.

Tuweeee
You sabi lie sha
Unku stfu. I don't need to explain anything to you. No be tosin matter I go con begin argue for faceless forum
Re: Lady Calls Out Her Newly Wedded Husband For Deceiving Her Into Marrying Him by Gentlerespect76: 8:52am On Apr 21, 2022
JethroOU:
First. No mature Witness will come to social media to say things like this, knowing the name they bear.
Second, Jehovah's Winessses that I k kw don't do traditional and white wedding. They do only one.
Third, both of them are really not Witnesses, but if they are, they must have questionable characters. For them to ignore their elders, threatening to kill if reported are red flags that they just want to tarnish Jehovah's name
Be calming down bro; we are still on earth. Nobody, including (witnesses) is perfect. I wouldn't respond if i don't know many of them very closely. Some of them are worst than what you can imagine. So leave that stuff. Mistakes are human.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Calls Out Her Newly Wedded Husband For Deceiving Her Into Marrying Him by JethroOU(m): 9:20am On Apr 21, 2022
Gentlerespect76:

Be calming down bro; we are still on earth. Nobody, including (witnesses) is perfect. I wouldn't respond if i don't know many of them very closely. Some of them are worst than what you can imagine. So leave that stuff. Mistakes are human.

The witnesses are not perfect. If you read my post carefully, you will notice I said no mature Witness will come online to say things like this. Perhaps the ones you know are also immature. Besides, the couple in question must have questionable characters. Ignoring the channel thru which matters are handled is ignoring Jehovah the God we worship is a sign that they are immature.
Re: Lady Calls Out Her Newly Wedded Husband For Deceiving Her Into Marrying Him by achorladey: 3:04pm On Apr 21, 2022
JethroOU:

The witnesses are not perfect. If you read my post carefully, you will notice I said no mature Witness will come online to say things like this. Perhaps the ones you know are also immature. Besides, the couple in question must have questionable characters. Ignoring the channel thru which matters are handled is ignoring Jehovah the God we worship is a sign that they are immature.

Baba hide behind mature and immature witness.

The witnesses are not perfect.

Reality tells me from the statement above that witnesses are not perfect give those you see as mature can act immaturely based on situation and circumstances. Correct?

You might read on what "the no true scotsman fallacy" regarding this.

1 Like

Re: Lady Calls Out Her Newly Wedded Husband For Deceiving Her Into Marrying Him by achorladey: 3:14pm On Apr 21, 2022
JethroOU:

The no true scotsman fallacy written all over your post.

Third, both of them are really not Witnesses, but if they are, they must have questionable characters.

When the news is favourable most won't bother to seek the name of congregation they are associated with. This one is not a favourable news, the first thing to do for some is to query the name of the congregation they associate with, the second is to tag them as not REALLY witnesses.

Who really is a witness?

A. One that don't make mistakes.

B. One that makes mistakes.

Note: Since those that paint the religious organisation in negative light get tag or grouped as not really witnesses.

Second, Jehovah's Winessses that I know don't do traditional and white wedding.

Emphasis on the ones you know.

1 Like

Re: Lady Calls Out Her Newly Wedded Husband For Deceiving Her Into Marrying Him by litaninja(m): 1:53pm On Apr 22, 2022
So you agreed to get married to him solely for financial gains? That sounds fraudulent to me. You guys are a perfect match.
Re: Lady Calls Out Her Newly Wedded Husband For Deceiving Her Into Marrying Him by iamL(f): 8:14am On Apr 23, 2022
Professorcplus:

Same goes to guys.

No one cares when he's broke with nothing.

Man endure after passing through thick and thin, rejected and left by desperate ladies, struggle alone for years and finally hit it big, ladies come running.

While the ladies do flamboyant wedding without meaniful source of income with the man.

Hoping the man will shoulder all her parents responsibilities, rent a shop, fund business, buy her a car and nice cloth.

More that 50% of ladies fall into this. That is their fantasy, but they don't want to pay the price.

But, most ladies acted inconsiderate, besides seeing the reality of what brought them together.

This is why people in relationships should talk hard facts, be real about what brought then together, both should set aside a special night alone not for s ex but to iron out your strength and weakness.

I see marriage as a contract: I tell you my terms and conditions, what I will never tolerate like, you tell me yours too.

Talk like a partner and not a boss-employer, or master-slave relationship.

If two people in relationships can tell thenselve harsh truth and have it at the back of their minds so if any one fick up, both already knows the consequences, hence respect their boundaries.

All these stories that touch will be avoided.

I hope your hubby treated you well. Thank you.

You are wrong about the ladies these days the guys are even the gold diggers.

50% of weddings these days are jointly sponsored by the couple not only the man, how much does the average Nigerian man has to do a flamboyant wedding in this present economy?

I don't see marriage as a contract you can walk out of when the cards are not falling your way.

Most relationship these days are centered on selfishness and dishonesty hence after the wedding surprises begins to spring up you will begin to wonder what they were courting during their courtship days.

Am still flexing my singleness o until I feel is right.
Re: Lady Calls Out Her Newly Wedded Husband For Deceiving Her Into Marrying Him by koyyess: 1:28pm On Apr 23, 2022
Gentlerespect76:

Where is the source of this story?
Re: Lady Calls Out Her Newly Wedded Husband For Deceiving Her Into Marrying Him by Gentlerespect76: 7:09pm On Apr 23, 2022
koyyess:

Where is the source of this story?
Doubting Thomas.

1 Like

Re: Lady Calls Out Her Newly Wedded Husband For Deceiving Her Into Marrying Him by koyyess: 8:24pm On Apr 23, 2022
Gentlerespect76:

Doubting Thomas.

When ever you report a story, put the link of your source..otherwise, it becomes story telling.

Oga tatafo.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

I Am Sterile But About To Be A Father / How I Ended My Relationship With A Married Man / Husband Catches His Wife & Lover Having Sex In Zimbabwe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.