Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,839 members, 7,813,810 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:48 PM

Lady Calls Out Her Newly Wedded Husband For Deceiving Her Into Marrying Him - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Lady Calls Out Her Newly Wedded Husband For Deceiving Her Into Marrying Him (62799 Views)

How My Brother Was Deceived Into Marrying An SS Lady / Woman Impregnated Twice By Her Twin Brother Insists On Marrying Him (pics) / My Wife Tricked Into Marrying Her After Discovering She is HIV Positive (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Calls Out Her Newly Wedded Husband For Deceiving Her Into Marrying Him by Bluntemperor: 2:39pm On Apr 20, 2022
NamelessOGBENI:
This is a JW matter.

Na Jehovah Witness palava!
Very strange set of people!
Their doctrine na one kind o!
But all na lie!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Calls Out Her Newly Wedded Husband For Deceiving Her Into Marrying Him by Olayetan(m): 2:41pm On Apr 20, 2022
Gold digger cheesy
Re: Lady Calls Out Her Newly Wedded Husband For Deceiving Her Into Marrying Him by amuwo1980: 2:41pm On Apr 20, 2022
What actually is her complain here , shameless girl .

1 Like

Re: Lady Calls Out Her Newly Wedded Husband For Deceiving Her Into Marrying Him by Emusan(m): 2:48pm On Apr 20, 2022
TenQ:
MaxInDHouse:
Janosky:
Over to you. This concerns the only Loving congregation with same mind!

I have mentioned them before but lemme quote your post again cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

2 Likes

Re: Lady Calls Out Her Newly Wedded Husband For Deceiving Her Into Marrying Him by Nobody: 2:49pm On Apr 20, 2022
JoyousFurnitire:
Husband: 1.05

X

Wife: 65.23

grin grin grin

The man carry her and her family away handicap
Re: Lady Calls Out Her Newly Wedded Husband For Deceiving Her Into Marrying Him by JoyousFurnitire(m): 3:02pm On Apr 20, 2022
DaveDGreat:

grin grin grin

The man carry her and her family away handicap

You know ball grin

Handicap 3 grin

1 Like

Re: Lady Calls Out Her Newly Wedded Husband For Deceiving Her Into Marrying Him by bigpicture001: 3:08pm On Apr 20, 2022
pretydiva:
So tosin story don enter Nairaland shocked. Both of them were my colleagues at work. The story long no be small. It's well

If u truely know her... Tell her to b a good Christian ND work with her man for economic progress.... Sh married for the wrong reason

1 Like

Re: Lady Calls Out Her Newly Wedded Husband For Deceiving Her Into Marrying Him by Nobody: 3:08pm On Apr 20, 2022
nedekid:
Both of them, their ways no pure.
Woman na gold digger with eyes on luxury and 11m audio money.
The man na guyman, Con man that knew what the lady wished for and gave her the audio, cruise version.
God bless the marriage jare

grin grin grin

This man!

1 Like

Re: Lady Calls Out Her Newly Wedded Husband For Deceiving Her Into Marrying Him by Kobojunkie: 3:12pm On Apr 20, 2022
bigpicture001:
If u truely know her... Tell her to b a good Christian ND work with her man for economic progress.... Sh married for the wrong reason
Where exactly in Christian scripture is this idea of yours from? undecided

And where is written abeg that marrying for money is the wrong reason for Pete's sake? Your rich class marry for money everyday in that same Nigeria and you all come together to praise their union but when poor folks do same, you raise your snake heads against them, why? undecided

3 Likes

Re: Lady Calls Out Her Newly Wedded Husband For Deceiving Her Into Marrying Him by gaspology(m): 3:14pm On Apr 20, 2022
You were greedily looking forward to guzzling down #11m grin grin Women and money eh. Do you realize that "hunters" only use what "animals" eat and yearn for as baits? I hate it when ladies complain of heartbreaks when what they subscribe for in relationships are money and material things. cool

1 Like

Re: Lady Calls Out Her Newly Wedded Husband For Deceiving Her Into Marrying Him by Kobojunkie: 3:16pm On Apr 20, 2022
gaspology:
You were greedily looking forward to guzzling down #11m grin grin Women and money eh. Do you realize that "hunters" only use what "animals" eat and yearn for as baits? I hate it when ladies complain of heartbreaks when what they subscribe for in relationships are money and material things. cool
where is written abeg that marrying for money is the wrong reason for Pete's sake? Your rich class marry for money everyday in that same Nigeria and you all come together to praise their union but when poor folks do same, you raise your snake heads against them, why? undecided

No be the same "greed" again?? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Lady Calls Out Her Newly Wedded Husband For Deceiving Her Into Marrying Him by Kobojunkie: 3:17pm On Apr 20, 2022
Lemmy123:
Well, could be a two way thing

She probably married him for the wrong reason
And where is written abeg that marrying for money is the wrong reason for Pete's sake? Your rich class marry for money everyday in that same Nigeria and you all come together to praise their union but when poor folks do same, you raise your snake heads against them, why? undecided

1 Like

Re: Lady Calls Out Her Newly Wedded Husband For Deceiving Her Into Marrying Him by Kobojunkie: 3:19pm On Apr 20, 2022
GloriousGbola:
them dey do this format wella for ph.

squat with a guy working on oil rig. bring babe whenever the guy is doing his two weeks on rig. Babe think you are the oyel big boy. everybody buys into the scam. next thing, an ogboju to knack fine gal spirals into belle and then marriage.
Why con the women into marriage abeg? No be serous levels of desperation be that? Do women remain in such marriages after realizing they were conned?. undecided
Re: Lady Calls Out Her Newly Wedded Husband For Deceiving Her Into Marrying Him by Kobojunkie: 3:20pm On Apr 20, 2022
moralex:
that's just the truth , she doesn't love the guy she's only after his money
And where is written abeg that marrying for money is the wrong reason for Pete's sake? Your rich class marry for money everyday in that same Nigeria and you all come together to praise their union but when poor folks do same, you raise your snake heads against them, why?

3 Likes

Re: Lady Calls Out Her Newly Wedded Husband For Deceiving Her Into Marrying Him by ORIAYO70(m): 3:20pm On Apr 20, 2022
Keyyom22:
Which one is soft landing in marriage Oh undecided

Marriage that is already set up materially n finacially
Re: Lady Calls Out Her Newly Wedded Husband For Deceiving Her Into Marrying Him by Nobody: 3:33pm On Apr 20, 2022
elonmuskbaby:
you were just fortunate and lucky .

I agree. He treats me like a Queen grin

1 Like

Re: Lady Calls Out Her Newly Wedded Husband For Deceiving Her Into Marrying Him by Testimony1988(m): 3:41pm On Apr 20, 2022
Kobojunkie:
If a person married for money and not love,what does it matter whether there is love or not? undecided
That's my own opinion, I didn't ask you to criticize my comment.
Re: Lady Calls Out Her Newly Wedded Husband For Deceiving Her Into Marrying Him by Richyfj(m): 3:41pm On Apr 20, 2022
You where too blind to see because you were desperate to get married. You are dating a guy to the point of marriage and you dont know his job or work place. You cant even investigate him on your own to know if he is telling you lies.
Re: Lady Calls Out Her Newly Wedded Husband For Deceiving Her Into Marrying Him by Corbin: 3:42pm On Apr 20, 2022
PastorMIsBack:

Not necessarily. I met and married my husband within a month and we're still here many years later smiley
that was then I doubt if it happens now
Re: Lady Calls Out Her Newly Wedded Husband For Deceiving Her Into Marrying Him by GloriousGbola: 3:44pm On Apr 20, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Why con the women into marriage abeg? No be serous levels of desperation be that? Do women remain in such marriages after realizing they were conned?. undecided

My understanding is the guy is conning the woman into bed. The woman seeing a man who ticks off at least one of the boxes - a capable provider, pushes it from there. And the guy goes along because in reality he is a jobless never do well and he just goes with the flow

That's why I used the word spiral into marriage.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Calls Out Her Newly Wedded Husband For Deceiving Her Into Marrying Him by Kobojunkie: 3:46pm On Apr 20, 2022
GloriousGbola:
My understanding is the guy is conning the woman into bed. The woman seeing a man who ticks off at least one of the boxes - a capable provider, pushes it from there. And the guy goes along because in reality he is a jobless never do well and he just goes with the flow

That's why I used the word spiral into marriage.
OMGosh! undecided

Which Kain yeye humans dey ground so. So marriage and responsibilities therein for what though? It's the children that end up in the middle of that brain damage I pity the most. undecided
Re: Lady Calls Out Her Newly Wedded Husband For Deceiving Her Into Marrying Him by AsaOkeosisi1039(f): 3:48pm On Apr 20, 2022
Problem
Re: Lady Calls Out Her Newly Wedded Husband For Deceiving Her Into Marrying Him by Godispeace: 3:57pm On Apr 20, 2022
walahi , scammer meet scammer . the woman dey look for soup wey don done already so she go just sit down yakata spread her legs and start licking it, d guy knowing her greed throw d banana format for her and as expected she jump at it
Mindlog:
They suit each other.

1 Like

Re: Lady Calls Out Her Newly Wedded Husband For Deceiving Her Into Marrying Him by iamdapsyj(m): 3:57pm On Apr 20, 2022
ultraviolet27:
Since She never Pregnant or give birth for Him is still easy to Jakpa She better leave am ASAP!!! and may I ask why the lavish Wedding? when their Daughter Wasn't even Self employed? they Could have Used the money to Set Her Up on a Trade Or learn a Handwork? Guess they wanted to impress the Invitees!!!Same mistake my Friends Aunt made When She got married too.

I personally do not like lavish weddings but do you know that if the lady had gone to those that sponsored the wedding for financial assistance to do a business, she would not get a positive answer.

1 Like

Re: Lady Calls Out Her Newly Wedded Husband For Deceiving Her Into Marrying Him by snoopz: 4:07pm On Apr 20, 2022
She wanted to scam the young man, but the young man na agba scammer grin
Nice one
Re: Lady Calls Out Her Newly Wedded Husband For Deceiving Her Into Marrying Him by Nobody: 4:11pm On Apr 20, 2022
Corbin:
that was then I doubt if it happens now

Our story:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=afZjrSDXX-w
Re: Lady Calls Out Her Newly Wedded Husband For Deceiving Her Into Marrying Him by Nobody: 4:19pm On Apr 20, 2022
pretydiva:
So tosin story don enter Nairaland shocked. Both of them were my colleagues at work. The story long no be small. It's well

It all over the country ....check all the top blogs u we see d story
Re: Lady Calls Out Her Newly Wedded Husband For Deceiving Her Into Marrying Him by iamL(f): 4:27pm On Apr 20, 2022
iamdapsyj:

I personally do not like lavish weddings but do you know that if the lady had gone to those that sponsored the wedding for financial assistance to do a business, she would not get a positive answer.

The best and rarest point ever.

This is totally true.

Whenever most ladies asked for a business loan or support from those them the next question is "why don't you look for a man and settle down instead of struggling on your own or pursuing your so-called career? those guys around why don't you pressure one to marry you?, a woman's life is not complete without a man.". They are ready to buy your ashobi and contribute to the wedding but will never help establish you.

I went through a lot in during my humble beginning if not for my siblings and my dog- headedness I may have ended up in a frustrating marriage hence I don't help or practice humility to those around me cos I did without them which am grateful for.

Most people don't know the pressure the average african lady goes through because she is yet to get married.

3 Likes

Re: Lady Calls Out Her Newly Wedded Husband For Deceiving Her Into Marrying Him by Aaay: 4:41pm On Apr 20, 2022
Hmmm
Re: Lady Calls Out Her Newly Wedded Husband For Deceiving Her Into Marrying Him by TenQ: 4:56pm On Apr 20, 2022
Emusan:

I have mentioned them before but lemme quote your post again cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin
Loving and single minded people indeed!

Stay blessed Bro!
Re: Lady Calls Out Her Newly Wedded Husband For Deceiving Her Into Marrying Him by Ifyjos(f): 4:56pm On Apr 20, 2022
The man deceived you but poverty is not enough reason for you to leave your marriage, you two can start from the scratch and build together but the problem now is that there's no love between you and him because in your narrative you never mention of love but money. Money alone can't bind you two.
Re: Lady Calls Out Her Newly Wedded Husband For Deceiving Her Into Marrying Him by 2elliot: 5:36pm On Apr 20, 2022
I don't understand. Na the 11m naira deceive you or na the man?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

I Am Sterile But About To Be A Father / How I Ended My Relationship With A Married Man / Husband Catches His Wife & Lover Having Sex In Zimbabwe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.