Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,801 members, 7,813,633 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:23 PM

Lady Calls Out Her Newly Wedded Husband For Deceiving Her Into Marrying Him - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Lady Calls Out Her Newly Wedded Husband For Deceiving Her Into Marrying Him (62793 Views)

How My Brother Was Deceived Into Marrying An SS Lady / Woman Impregnated Twice By Her Twin Brother Insists On Marrying Him (pics) / My Wife Tricked Into Marrying Her After Discovering She is HIV Positive (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Calls Out Her Newly Wedded Husband For Deceiving Her Into Marrying Him by Ihatebuhariwith(m): 12:20pm On Apr 20, 2022
Gentlerespect76:

This lady's experience clearly shows she is naive; extremely inexperienced and ignorant in the ways of the world.
I'm smelling lies in her words..
Re: Lady Calls Out Her Newly Wedded Husband For Deceiving Her Into Marrying Him by Nobody: 12:22pm On Apr 20, 2022
elonmuskbaby:

Secondly didn't you think 6 months was wayyyyyy too short to marry? I suspect he smelt desperation from miles away and he capitalised on that to accomplish his selfish ambition in your life

Not necessarily. I met and married my husband within a month and we're still here many years later smiley

3 Likes

Re: Lady Calls Out Her Newly Wedded Husband For Deceiving Her Into Marrying Him by elonmuskbaby: 12:22pm On Apr 20, 2022
Emaprince:
And when men don't want to marry a woman, you call him irresponsible and a time waster.

You see how unreasonable you women sound?
I support women marrying but not to deceitful men or through deceit,false hopes and pretence.its not too much to ask of to being real

2 Likes

Re: Lady Calls Out Her Newly Wedded Husband For Deceiving Her Into Marrying Him by elonmuskbaby: 12:23pm On Apr 20, 2022
Sermwell:

Stop being childish abeg!
you're the one who should grow up
Re: Lady Calls Out Her Newly Wedded Husband For Deceiving Her Into Marrying Him by zomby(m): 12:23pm On Apr 20, 2022
Ellasure:
Typically Yoruba girls, very low information people. They don't do due diligence before marriage as their forebearers do.

They are so stupid that in the name of new age they discard elderly questionnaire and guidance. They would like to appear yuppie without their seniors by their side.

Now that oluwatosin has known that the Edo guy played her and she has jappa, I only hope she will move closer to her God and read the Bible as a witness to appreciate the roles of the elderly in the marriage process.

It is true that two people wed each other but Bible called all attendees as witness to the marriage. Come of it witnesses before Man and God and you know what they surely have a role to play. If you are wise you are wise.

Please don't form so that you don't continue to repeat your mistakes.

@ a FlatHe@d rep:
Well, at least the yoruba wife is not an Olosho like the ones from your area part of the country.
Re: Lady Calls Out Her Newly Wedded Husband For Deceiving Her Into Marrying Him by CHoccolaTE: 12:24pm On Apr 20, 2022
Shame in the ladies supporting the man's actions on this thread.

I can understand the men supporting their fellow liar and deceiver because Nigerian men are basically criminals but the dumb women supporting them are just pitiful creatures.

3 Likes

Re: Lady Calls Out Her Newly Wedded Husband For Deceiving Her Into Marrying Him by Lacash: 12:25pm On Apr 20, 2022
Gentlerespect76:
Lady calls out her newly-wedded husband for allegedly deceiving her into marrying him

Two months after their wedding, a lady has called out her husband, Emmanuel Egba, for allegedly deceiving her into marrying him.

The lady, identified as Oladimeji Oluwatosin, revealed they got married on February 19, 2022, at First East Circular road, in Benin City, Edo State.

According to her, “We dated for six months and he said he wanted to get married. He deceived me into marrying him because we are Witnesses and we believe once we get married we can't divorce, except on the ground of adultery.

He borrowed money to show off, pretended that he was rich and came for my hand in marriage. My family and I agreed because he was acting all nice.

When we were preparing for the wedding he lied that his company was owing him N11million. So my family took the responsibility of the wedding, did everything, only for me to get to his house and find out he has been lying to me all along.

He promised to open a tailoring shop for me but he couldn’t even feed me, talk more of opening the shop. I told him I was going to tell the elders in our congregation and he thre#tened to k#ll me because he knew he would be disfellowship.

He even locked me in the bathroom one day and I was screaming for help, luckily for me his neighbors came to my rescue. I left his house that day.

Ladies that want to get married now should please make thorough research before they get married.”
That serves you right, cos Na weytin u sabi chop bellefu u…Ole oloju kokoro grin grin
Re: Lady Calls Out Her Newly Wedded Husband For Deceiving Her Into Marrying Him by CHoccolaTE: 12:26pm On Apr 20, 2022
elonmuskbaby:
I support women marrying but not to deceitful men or through deceit,false hopes and pretence.its not too much to ask of to being real

They are just hypocrites.
If the topic was about a woman who deceived her husband that she had a job, and then sat at home expecting him to foot all the bills after marriage, the thread will have taken a very different turn.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Calls Out Her Newly Wedded Husband For Deceiving Her Into Marrying Him by elonmuskbaby: 12:26pm On Apr 20, 2022
PastorMIsBack:

Not necessarily. I met and married my husband within a month and we're still here many years later smiley
you were just fortunate and lucky .

1 Like

Re: Lady Calls Out Her Newly Wedded Husband For Deceiving Her Into Marrying Him by jclassiq(m): 12:27pm On Apr 20, 2022
Ammishaddai:
This fool should take her own advice and stop disturbing us on Nairaland.com
Apparently she failed to do so..
The thing about advice is it sounds so much better when it's being dished out to others..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Calls Out Her Newly Wedded Husband For Deceiving Her Into Marrying Him by TheMan3: 12:28pm On Apr 20, 2022
MrBrownJay1:

yeye woman.. if you had married this donkey for the RIGHT reasons, all the above nonsense you described wouldnt really matter.
no wonder a man would lie to you, if thats how you think!
a female donkey is called a "jennet" who knows that may just be her name
Re: Lady Calls Out Her Newly Wedded Husband For Deceiving Her Into Marrying Him by ABANGWABOI(m): 12:34pm On Apr 20, 2022
Very Stoopid lady...
Disgusting act to call him out,if you are tired.. you leave..
Re: Lady Calls Out Her Newly Wedded Husband For Deceiving Her Into Marrying Him by FireUpNow(m): 12:35pm On Apr 20, 2022
The lady and her husband are both thieves who have a common goal of stealing from each other. Forget the Jehovah witness level, those Jehovah witness ladies are dual personalities, always pretending to deceive. Make she go and meet her family and elders of her congregation to settle their differences. This is a matter of thief take am theif carry am. Nonsense
Re: Lady Calls Out Her Newly Wedded Husband For Deceiving Her Into Marrying Him by 6ixT8: 12:42pm On Apr 20, 2022
This geh would definitely be the epitome of frustration.
Re: Lady Calls Out Her Newly Wedded Husband For Deceiving Her Into Marrying Him by whippersnapper(m): 12:42pm On Apr 20, 2022
Serves her right
Re: Lady Calls Out Her Newly Wedded Husband For Deceiving Her Into Marrying Him by Taduma1(f): 12:43pm On Apr 20, 2022
A lady can take a broke guy build with him not a lying guy claiming what is not,if has a lady you met someone claiming my dis is owing me my day is owing me just run cus all na wash.ire ooo

2 Likes

Re: Lady Calls Out Her Newly Wedded Husband For Deceiving Her Into Marrying Him by Kobojunkie: 12:43pm On Apr 20, 2022
Authoreety:
And build the kinda life she wants with him together
She doesn't want to do that with a dishonest man though, and I see her point. undecided
Re: Lady Calls Out Her Newly Wedded Husband For Deceiving Her Into Marrying Him by Spanki(f): 12:45pm On Apr 20, 2022
Gentlerespect76:
Lady calls out her newly-wedded husband for allegedly deceiving her into marrying him

Two months after their wedding, a lady has called out her husband, Emmanuel Egba, for allegedly deceiving her into marrying him.

The lady, identified as Oladimeji Oluwatosin, revealed they got married on February 19, 2022, at First East Circular road, in Benin City, Edo State.

According to her, “We dated for six months and he said he wanted to get married. He deceived me into marrying him because we are Witnesses and we believe once we get married we can't divorce, except on the ground of adultery.

He borrowed money to show off, pretended that he was rich and came for my hand in marriage. My family and I agreed because he was acting all nice.

When we were preparing for the wedding he lied that his company was owing him N11million. So my family took the responsibility of the wedding, did everything, only for me to get to his house and find out he has been lying to me all along.

He promised to open a tailoring shop for me but he couldn’t even feed me, talk more of opening the shop. I told him I was going to tell the elders in our congregation and he thre#tened to k#ll me because he knew he would be disfellowship.

He even locked me in the bathroom one day and I was screaming for help, luckily for me his neighbors came to my rescue. I left his house that day.

Ladies that want to get married now should please make thorough research before they get married.”

Hmnnn. He simply thought he could use faith and deceit in the colours of faith to hold a LovePeddler down.

Here me out! The word of God says I. The book of Proverbs chapter 24 verses 27, that we should DEVELOP OUR BUSINESS BEFORE we build our house.

Why? Once you rent or build a house, it is impossible for you to leave alone inside the house. And once a woman moves in, you MUST take care of her. And guess which money you will be using to take care of her if you haven't DEVELOPED your business? It is the money for your business grin grin grin Once that money is finished, you will know and understand why God said, DEVELOP YOUR BUSINESS before you build your house.

As for that dude that married you because he felt time was running out on him, he is not a wise man, if you did not leave him, with the price of Pampers today, he would still have left you anyways grin grin grin grin

Men, hustle tight! And marry what you know fits you since you have DEVELOPED your business first, meaning that you now have a good income to take care of your wife. Simple as ABC!

If you like listen, if you like don't.. God said I put before you life and death, choose one.

1 Like

Re: Lady Calls Out Her Newly Wedded Husband For Deceiving Her Into Marrying Him by Testimony1988(m): 12:47pm On Apr 20, 2022
She married based on money not true love.
Re: Lady Calls Out Her Newly Wedded Husband For Deceiving Her Into Marrying Him by Spanki(f): 12:47pm On Apr 20, 2022
grin grin
TheMan3:
a female donkey is called a "jennet" who knows that may just be her name

cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Lady Calls Out Her Newly Wedded Husband For Deceiving Her Into Marrying Him by Spanki(f): 12:48pm On Apr 20, 2022
Testimony1988:
She married based on money not true love.

Are you minding the codedruns retireree grin grin
Re: Lady Calls Out Her Newly Wedded Husband For Deceiving Her Into Marrying Him by whippersnapper(m): 12:51pm On Apr 20, 2022
Oluromantic:
Lol. He deceived you or you deceived yourself. Women never admit thier wrong. He looking rich covered your eyes from seeing the truth. How can you an adult be deceived into a lifetime institution when you're not a kid. You yourself must be a covetous person too.
Your weakness for riches got you not his deceit. Your weakness just supported his deceit
it happens frequently even here in the North. Trust me women are that daft. They love fake life.
Re: Lady Calls Out Her Newly Wedded Husband For Deceiving Her Into Marrying Him by revolt(m): 12:52pm On Apr 20, 2022
You guys are funny. A wise woman's duty is to get with the best and reliable male she can get with for security of her offspring. That the primal duty of every female. If the man deceived her that's equivalent to using pregnancy to tie a man down. She should leave before the ediot impregnates her. Nothing wrong in she agreeing to marry based on the front he put up. She's just unfortunate. The man is the fool. On her part... this is why it's important to get men to vet future husbands cos lots of women are so gullible.

1 Like

Re: Lady Calls Out Her Newly Wedded Husband For Deceiving Her Into Marrying Him by TenQ: 1:00pm On Apr 20, 2022
Gentlerespect76:

MaxInDHouse:
Janosky:
Over to you. This concerns the only Loving congregation with same mind!

3 Likes

Re: Lady Calls Out Her Newly Wedded Husband For Deceiving Her Into Marrying Him by Nobody: 1:02pm On Apr 20, 2022
elonmuskbaby:
you were just fortunate and lucky .

Thank you. I am indeed lucky. He's a wonderful man grin

2 Likes

Re: Lady Calls Out Her Newly Wedded Husband For Deceiving Her Into Marrying Him by Tanimola001(m): 1:05pm On Apr 20, 2022
Ammishaddai:
This fool should take her own advice and stop disturbing us on Nairaland.com
It is obvious the guy is one of the benefit boys. If you understand what I mean �

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Calls Out Her Newly Wedded Husband For Deceiving Her Into Marrying Him by babadee1(m): 1:06pm On Apr 20, 2022
So she's admitting that she actually married for money not for love. She is equally a deceiver and a fraud.

1 Like

Re: Lady Calls Out Her Newly Wedded Husband For Deceiving Her Into Marrying Him by Propertyforum: 1:08pm On Apr 20, 2022
This is a serious matter
Re: Lady Calls Out Her Newly Wedded Husband For Deceiving Her Into Marrying Him by Mccullum: 1:08pm On Apr 20, 2022
This is yahoo yahoo marriage,

I blame the guy for fake life.. which led to marriage of fraud,

I blame the lady and her parent for falling mugun,

A liar is a game player.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Calls Out Her Newly Wedded Husband For Deceiving Her Into Marrying Him by Testimony1988(m): 1:10pm On Apr 20, 2022
Spanki:

Are you minding the codedruns retireree grin grin
Lolz.

1 Like

Re: Lady Calls Out Her Newly Wedded Husband For Deceiving Her Into Marrying Him by Coolbadguy: 1:11pm On Apr 20, 2022
JoyousFurnitire:
Husband: 1.05

X

Wife: 65.23

What's the odd for draw.. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Lady Calls Out Her Newly Wedded Husband For Deceiving Her Into Marrying Him by luminouz(m): 1:12pm On Apr 20, 2022
pretydiva:
So tosin story don enter Nairaland shocked. Both of them were my colleagues at work. The story long no be small. It's well
Abeg...we don hear you. No be only you know them o

I also know the story as well but I am not telling shiit

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

I Am Sterile But About To Be A Father / How I Ended My Relationship With A Married Man / Youths Catch Man Having Sex With Married Woman In The Bush In Owerri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.