Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,790 members, 7,813,615 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:55 PM

Lady Calls Out Her Newly Wedded Husband For Deceiving Her Into Marrying Him - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Lady Calls Out Her Newly Wedded Husband For Deceiving Her Into Marrying Him (62791 Views)

How My Brother Was Deceived Into Marrying An SS Lady / Woman Impregnated Twice By Her Twin Brother Insists On Marrying Him (pics) / My Wife Tricked Into Marrying Her After Discovering She is HIV Positive (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Calls Out Her Newly Wedded Husband For Deceiving Her Into Marrying Him by Kobojunkie: 1:12pm On Apr 20, 2022
Testimony1988:
She married based on money not true love.
Is there any Law that stipulates that one must marry based on love and not money? undecided
Re: Lady Calls Out Her Newly Wedded Husband For Deceiving Her Into Marrying Him by Kobojunkie: 1:15pm On Apr 20, 2022
elonmuskbaby:
it sustains it or better still gives it prospects of working/lasting
Seems this delusion of yours runs deep.
Re: Lady Calls Out Her Newly Wedded Husband For Deceiving Her Into Marrying Him by MrBroke(m): 1:15pm On Apr 20, 2022
So nah money make u won marry am abi?, you never see anything. This bitches who think having a man is an investment or a business. grin

2 Likes

Re: Lady Calls Out Her Newly Wedded Husband For Deceiving Her Into Marrying Him by Kobojunkie: 1:17pm On Apr 20, 2022
Lemmy123:
Well, could be a two way thing

She probably married him for the wrong reason
What is the right reason ever for marriage? undecided
Re: Lady Calls Out Her Newly Wedded Husband For Deceiving Her Into Marrying Him by JoyousFurnitire(m): 1:32pm On Apr 20, 2022
Coolbadguy:

What's the odd for draw.. grin grin

X: 30.50 grin

1 Like

Re: Lady Calls Out Her Newly Wedded Husband For Deceiving Her Into Marrying Him by Heavensent01(m): 1:37pm On Apr 20, 2022
pretydiva:
So tosin story don enter Nairaland shocked. Both of them were my colleagues at work. The story long no be small. It's well

if not that I'm married ehn we would have been planning of going to your village by now
Re: Lady Calls Out Her Newly Wedded Husband For Deceiving Her Into Marrying Him by Gentlerespect76: 1:40pm On Apr 20, 2022
TenQ:

MaxInDHouse:
Janosky:
Over to you. This concerns the only Loving congregation with same mind!
Wallahi, egungun don enter express!
Re: Lady Calls Out Her Newly Wedded Husband For Deceiving Her Into Marrying Him by Dycaptain(m): 1:41pm On Apr 20, 2022
Gentlerespect76:

Wow! So you know the couple? It's sad indeed.
yeah, I also know the the guy but not the wife, he is a part time student in uniben

2 Likes

Re: Lady Calls Out Her Newly Wedded Husband For Deceiving Her Into Marrying Him by Gentlerespect76: 1:41pm On Apr 20, 2022
Heavensent01:

if not that I'm married ehn we would have been planning of going to your village by now
grin
Wetin s/he do?
Re: Lady Calls Out Her Newly Wedded Husband For Deceiving Her Into Marrying Him by Eaglesence: 1:42pm On Apr 20, 2022
Gentlerespect76:
Lady calls out her newly-wedded husband for allegedly deceiving her into marrying him

Two months after their wedding, a lady has called out her husband, Emmanuel Egba, for allegedly deceiving her into marrying him.

The lady, identified as Oladimeji Oluwatosin, revealed they got married on February 19, 2022, at First East Circular road, in Benin City, Edo State.

According to her, “We dated for six months and he said he wanted to get married. He deceived me into marrying him because we are Witnesses and we believe once we get married we can't divorce, except on the ground of adultery.

He borrowed money to show off, pretended that he was rich and came for my hand in marriage. My family and I agreed because he was acting all nice.

When we were preparing for the wedding he lied that his company was owing him N11million. So my family took the responsibility of the wedding, did everything, only for me to get to his house and find out he has been lying to me all along.

He promised to open a tailoring shop for me but he couldn’t even feed me, talk more of opening the shop. I told him I was going to tell the elders in our congregation and he thre#tened to k#ll me because he knew he would be disfellowship.

He even locked me in the bathroom one day and I was screaming for help, luckily for me his neighbors came to my rescue. I left his house that day.

Ladies that want to get married now should please make thorough research before they get married.”

A crippling liar. 419 husband. Run lady before he kills you. We never mourn minister Osinachi finish.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Calls Out Her Newly Wedded Husband For Deceiving Her Into Marrying Him by Gentlerespect76: 1:42pm On Apr 20, 2022
Dycaptain:
yeah, I also know the the guy but not the wife, he is a part time student in uniben
Wow ooo. Masquerade has entered the highway grin

1 Like

Re: Lady Calls Out Her Newly Wedded Husband For Deceiving Her Into Marrying Him by Gentlerespect76: 1:42pm On Apr 20, 2022
Eaglesence:

A crippling liar. 419 husband. Run lady before he kills you. We never mourn minister Osinachi finish.
grin grin
Re: Lady Calls Out Her Newly Wedded Husband For Deceiving Her Into Marrying Him by Heavensent01(m): 1:44pm On Apr 20, 2022
Gentlerespect76:
grin Wetin s/he do?

pretydiva dey enter my eyes, I too gbadun the babe
Re: Lady Calls Out Her Newly Wedded Husband For Deceiving Her Into Marrying Him by Testimony1988(m): 1:44pm On Apr 20, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Is there any Law that stipulates that one must marry based on love and not money? undecided
I didn't say there is a law, am just saying she married him based on his money and not love, if one marries base on money, then that love won't last when there is no money.
Re: Lady Calls Out Her Newly Wedded Husband For Deceiving Her Into Marrying Him by MadamOk(f): 1:45pm On Apr 20, 2022
Na wa ooo
Na oju kokoro dey the woman eye

See how the thing go
Re: Lady Calls Out Her Newly Wedded Husband For Deceiving Her Into Marrying Him by chris51(f): 1:49pm On Apr 20, 2022
Gentlerespect76:
Lady calls out her newly-wedded husband for allegedly deceiving her into marrying him

Two months after their wedding, a lady has called out her husband, Emmanuel Egba, for allegedly deceiving her into marrying him.

The lady, identified as Oladimeji Oluwatosin, revealed they got married on February 19, 2022, at First East Circular road, in Benin City, Edo State.

According to her, “We dated for six months and he said he wanted to get married. He deceived me into marrying him because we are Witnesses and we believe once we get married we can't divorce, except on the ground of adultery.

He borrowed money to show off, pretended that he was rich and came for my hand in marriage. My family and I agreed because he was acting all nice.

When we were preparing for the wedding he lied that his company was owing him N11million. So my family took the responsibility of the wedding, did everything, only for me to get to his house and find out he has been lying to me all along.

He promised to open a tailoring shop for me but he couldn’t even feed me, talk more of opening the shop. I told him I was going to tell the elders in our congregation and he thre#tened to k#ll me because he knew he would be disfellowship.

He even locked me in the bathroom one day and I was screaming for help, luckily for me his neighbors came to my rescue. I left his house that day.

Ladies that want to get married now should please make thorough research before they get married.”

You married him because you are greedy
Re: Lady Calls Out Her Newly Wedded Husband For Deceiving Her Into Marrying Him by chris51(f): 1:49pm On Apr 20, 2022
chris51:

You married him because you are greedy
Re: Lady Calls Out Her Newly Wedded Husband For Deceiving Her Into Marrying Him by Evidenx(m): 1:52pm On Apr 20, 2022
The guy na professional.
I call this EMOTIONAL YAHOO YAHOO grin

1 Like

Re: Lady Calls Out Her Newly Wedded Husband For Deceiving Her Into Marrying Him by Kobojunkie: 1:56pm On Apr 20, 2022
Testimony1988:
I didn't say there is a law, am just saying she married him based on his money and not love, if one marries base on money, then that love won't last when there is no money.
If a person married for money and not love,what does it matter whether there is love or not? undecided
Re: Lady Calls Out Her Newly Wedded Husband For Deceiving Her Into Marrying Him by MtDave55: 1:57pm On Apr 20, 2022
Why deceiving someone to marry you in the first place?
This is the kind of men that deceive the angel of blessings, how can you be pretending to be rich and be praying for God to bless you with riches?

And you madam adviser, why not tell your fellow girls that they should instead get employed while seeking for Mr right, instead waiting and wishing to get married to a rich man who will foot their bills?
I don't like what I hate

1 Like

Re: Lady Calls Out Her Newly Wedded Husband For Deceiving Her Into Marrying Him by Khaysee: 1:59pm On Apr 20, 2022
You want the riches or love ??

Affordable men clothing payment on delivery
Re: Lady Calls Out Her Newly Wedded Husband For Deceiving Her Into Marrying Him by Myke99: 2:05pm On Apr 20, 2022
Gentlerespect76:

Assuming the guy in question is rich, you for no come here Dey cap nonsense greedy bitch’ dem play u street now u Dey rant
Re: Lady Calls Out Her Newly Wedded Husband For Deceiving Her Into Marrying Him by Banhammy717: 2:16pm On Apr 20, 2022
That guy may be a Chelsea fan
Re: Lady Calls Out Her Newly Wedded Husband For Deceiving Her Into Marrying Him by Mryacks: 2:19pm On Apr 20, 2022
pretydiva:
So tosin story don enter Nairaland shocked. Both of them were my colleagues at work. The story long no be small. It's well

Are you serious? I know someone (lady) personally who went thru same experience with a guy as she did...SMH, don't know why somebody would keep lieing to another that you want to go spend the rest of lives with about the things they don't have. Pity

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Calls Out Her Newly Wedded Husband For Deceiving Her Into Marrying Him by NamelessOGBENI(m): 2:24pm On Apr 20, 2022
This is a JW matter.
Re: Lady Calls Out Her Newly Wedded Husband For Deceiving Her Into Marrying Him by edosignature(m): 2:26pm On Apr 20, 2022
The lady is selfish, wicked, evil & full of lies & deceit.

She has nothing to offer the man, she probably brings nothing to the marriage except her Pussy & Empty brain.

Men watchout for Ladies who depends all on men for their entire survival.
Re: Lady Calls Out Her Newly Wedded Husband For Deceiving Her Into Marrying Him by rotimage(m): 2:28pm On Apr 20, 2022
[quote author=elonmuskbaby post=112098903]

Secondly didn't you think 6 months was wayyyyyy too short to marry? I suspect he smelt desperation from miles away and he capitalised on that to accomplish his selfish ambition in your life /quote]

6 months is not short for relationship before marriage at all, mine is not up to that and we've been married for over 7years now.

Period of courtship is nothing compared to living together o.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Calls Out Her Newly Wedded Husband For Deceiving Her Into Marrying Him by Handsum64: 2:28pm On Apr 20, 2022
Worldly Christians
Re: Lady Calls Out Her Newly Wedded Husband For Deceiving Her Into Marrying Him by Richarlison640(m): 2:33pm On Apr 20, 2022
Who knows this guy could be a very good guy he just didn't have money and for the girl her generation don day inside poverty she day find escape rooot I just pray make you find that rich man way go carry you do money
Re: Lady Calls Out Her Newly Wedded Husband For Deceiving Her Into Marrying Him by Gentlerespect76: 2:35pm On Apr 20, 2022
Myke99:

Assuming the guy in question is rich, you for no come here Dey cap nonsense greedy bitch’ dem play u street now u Dey rant
Talk to Tosin, not the OP, bro; be calming down.
Re: Lady Calls Out Her Newly Wedded Husband For Deceiving Her Into Marrying Him by Walemi1(m): 2:36pm On Apr 20, 2022
This reminds me of a lady who met a man through Facebook and got married to him within the space of 2 months. The man lied about working on a contract for a telecommunication company that the lady should borrow him money to do the traditional wedding and all that he'll pay back when they pay him.

He even promised to buy her a car and all which even made her go into series of fast for him. She realised it was all lies after they got married and she eventually ran away by jumping the fence and taking few of her properties through same when he kept on beating her and locking her up in the house.

1 Like

Re: Lady Calls Out Her Newly Wedded Husband For Deceiving Her Into Marrying Him by Gentlerespect76: 2:36pm On Apr 20, 2022
Richarlison640:
Who knows this guy could be a very good guy he just didn't have money and for the girl her generation don day inside poverty she day find escape rooot I just pray make you find that rich man way go carry you do money
Honestly, everyone na hustler.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

I Am Sterile But About To Be A Father / How I Ended My Relationship With A Married Man / Youths Catch Man Having Sex With Married Woman In The Bush In Owerri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.