Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,839 members, 7,813,804 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:43 PM

Lady Calls Out Her Newly Wedded Husband For Deceiving Her Into Marrying Him - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Lady Calls Out Her Newly Wedded Husband For Deceiving Her Into Marrying Him (62798 Views)

How My Brother Was Deceived Into Marrying An SS Lady / Woman Impregnated Twice By Her Twin Brother Insists On Marrying Him (pics) / My Wife Tricked Into Marrying Her After Discovering She is HIV Positive (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Calls Out Her Newly Wedded Husband For Deceiving Her Into Marrying Him by ireneidiva(f): 4:33am On Apr 20, 2022
GOFRONT:
Now, Whatever happened to the Blessings of the parents upon the marriages of nowadays??

Parents blessings upon marriages dont work anymore or what is happening??.......On the wedding day, does it mean parents now gather to curse their children marriage or Bless their union??......If the latter is the case, then how come we now experience the prevalence of broken fresh marriages everyday, everywhere??
Are Parents gods? So it takes thier blessings to make marriage last?

3 Likes

Re: Lady Calls Out Her Newly Wedded Husband For Deceiving Her Into Marrying Him by frozen70(f): 5:07am On Apr 20, 2022
Gentlerespect76:
Lady calls out her newly-wedded husband for allegedly deceiving her into marrying him

Two months after their wedding, a lady has called out her husband, Emmanuel Egba, for allegedly deceiving her into marrying him.

The lady, identified as Oladimeji Oluwatosin, revealed they got married on February 19, 2022, at First East Circular road, in Benin City, Edo State.

According to her, “We dated for six months and he said he wanted to get married. He deceived me into marrying him because we are Witnesses and we believe once we get married we can't divorce, except on the ground of adultery.

He borrowed money to show off, pretended that he was rich and came for my hand in marriage. My family and I agreed because he was acting all nice.

When we were preparing for the wedding he lied that his company was owing him N11million. So my family took the responsibility of the wedding, did everything, only for me to get to his house and find out he has been lying to me all along.

He promised to open a tailoring shop for me but he couldn’t even feed me, talk more of opening the shop. I told him I was going to tell the elders in our congregation and he thre#tened to k#ll me because he knew he would be disfellowship.

He even locked me in the bathroom one day and I was screaming for help, luckily for me his neighbors came to my rescue. I left his house that day.

Ladies that want to get married now should please make thorough research before they get married.”

That's one of the disadvantages of marriage without courting

6 Likes

Re: Lady Calls Out Her Newly Wedded Husband For Deceiving Her Into Marrying Him by elonmuskbaby: 6:00am On Apr 20, 2022
Gentlerespect76:

This lady's experience clearly shows she is naive; extremely inexperienced and ignorant in the ways of the world.
let's assume she is, what of her parents? None of them could see through the smokescreen or they were just carried away with the fact that their daughter brought home a man and all they wanted is a talk of the town wedding?.i know parents to have foresight and see through lies and deceit by virtue of their age and experience their daughters don't usually have because she's still younger so how come none of them could spot impersonation? Moreover when men are rushing a woman into marriage it means they either have something to hide and they don't want the lady to notice it on time or he's gunning after her parents wealth.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Calls Out Her Newly Wedded Husband For Deceiving Her Into Marrying Him by elonmuskbaby: 6:05am On Apr 20, 2022
ireneidiva:

yes.parents are MINI GODS in a child's life.after God,the next person that usually have your back or love you unconditionally even after hurting or disgracing them are your parents.every other person i.e friends, colleagues, neighbours etc can love you conditionally,it's only God and your earthly parents that can love you despite your weaknesses and failures.

As for their blessing,it goes a long way in cushioning the relationship.the rest is left to the couple

12 Likes

Re: Lady Calls Out Her Newly Wedded Husband For Deceiving Her Into Marrying Him by ireneidiva(f): 6:51am On Apr 20, 2022
elonmuskbaby:
yes.parents are MINI GODS in a child's life.after God,the next person that usually have your back or love you unconditionally even after hurting or disgracing them are your parents.every other person i.e friends, colleagues, neighbours etc can love you conditionally,it's only God and your earthly parents that can love you despite your weaknesses and failures.

As for their blessing,it goes a long way in cushioning the relationship.the rest is left to the couple
Parents blessings do not make a marriage last.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Calls Out Her Newly Wedded Husband For Deceiving Her Into Marrying Him by elonmuskbaby: 6:55am On Apr 20, 2022
ireneidiva:

Parents blessings do not make a marriage last.
it sustains it or better still gives it prospects of working/lasting

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Calls Out Her Newly Wedded Husband For Deceiving Her Into Marrying Him by faithfull18(f): 7:06am On Apr 20, 2022
pretydiva:
So tosin story don enter Nairaland shocked. Both of them were my colleagues at work. The story long no be small. It's well
Full story please wink

9 Likes

Re: Lady Calls Out Her Newly Wedded Husband For Deceiving Her Into Marrying Him by IamANigerianMan: 7:31am On Apr 20, 2022
Mindlog:
They suit each other.
She was looking for a rich man and she found one but now she is crying like a newborn baby....

9 Likes

Re: Lady Calls Out Her Newly Wedded Husband For Deceiving Her Into Marrying Him by Gentlerespect76: 8:22am On Apr 20, 2022
elonmuskbaby:
let's assume she is, what of her parents? None of them could see through the smokescreen or they were just carried away with the fact that their daughter brought home a man and all they wanted is a talk of the town wedding?.i know parents to have foresight and see through lies and deceit by virtue of their age and experience their daughters don't usually have because she's still younger so how come none of them could spot impersonation? Moreover when men are rushing a woman into marriage it means they either have something to hide and they don't want the lady to notice it on time or he's gunning after her parents wealth.

Solid point

4 Likes

Re: Lady Calls Out Her Newly Wedded Husband For Deceiving Her Into Marrying Him by Gentlerespect76: 8:24am On Apr 20, 2022
frozen70:

That's one of the disadvantages of marriage without courting
Despite courtship, some players will still wriggle their way through.

3 Likes

Re: Lady Calls Out Her Newly Wedded Husband For Deceiving Her Into Marrying Him by Gentlerespect76: 8:24am On Apr 20, 2022
IamANigerianMan:

She was looking for a rich man and she found one but now she is crying like newborn baby....
You can imagine grin

3 Likes

Re: Lady Calls Out Her Newly Wedded Husband For Deceiving Her Into Marrying Him by Gentlerespect76: 8:34am On Apr 20, 2022
ireneidiva:

It was so in times past. But things have changed.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Calls Out Her Newly Wedded Husband For Deceiving Her Into Marrying Him by AjiBussu(m): 8:39am On Apr 20, 2022
After they have messed up, they will start giving advice upandan. Carry ur cross, when you were enjoying you didn't inform us grin

10 Likes

Re: Lady Calls Out Her Newly Wedded Husband For Deceiving Her Into Marrying Him by ireneidiva(f): 8:42am On Apr 20, 2022
elonmuskbaby:
it sustains it or better still gives it prospects of working/lasting
Let's agree to disagree.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Calls Out Her Newly Wedded Husband For Deceiving Her Into Marrying Him by Gentlerespect76: 8:58am On Apr 20, 2022
SWATMan:

You are a complete fool for posting this nonsense. You got married to someone you thought was rich but found out that he is poor? It's for better for worse.
You can imagine women.

7 Likes

Re: Lady Calls Out Her Newly Wedded Husband For Deceiving Her Into Marrying Him by Gentlerespect76: 9:00am On Apr 20, 2022
AjiBussu:
After they have messed up, they will start giving advice upandan. Carry ur cross, when you were enjoying you didn't inform us grin
grin

1 Like

Re: Lady Calls Out Her Newly Wedded Husband For Deceiving Her Into Marrying Him by Lemmy123(m): 10:45am On Apr 20, 2022
Well, could be a two way thing

She probably married him for the wrong reason
Re: Lady Calls Out Her Newly Wedded Husband For Deceiving Her Into Marrying Him by thorpido(m): 10:45am On Apr 20, 2022
If you were deceived into believing he was rich,then it's your fault.
By the way why is the man dressed like a masquerade in the native wear?
Re: Lady Calls Out Her Newly Wedded Husband For Deceiving Her Into Marrying Him by NaijaOlosho(f): 10:46am On Apr 20, 2022
You married for the money na cheesy

Now money don finish you dey complain grin

7 Likes

Re: Lady Calls Out Her Newly Wedded Husband For Deceiving Her Into Marrying Him by DONSMITH123(m): 10:47am On Apr 20, 2022
wahala
Re: Lady Calls Out Her Newly Wedded Husband For Deceiving Her Into Marrying Him by moralex(m): 10:48am On Apr 20, 2022
Ammishaddai:
This fool should take her own advice and stop disturbing us on Nairaland.com
I just don't understand how some people think, she got married to a man she doesn't know where he lives? Na wa o

1 Like

Re: Lady Calls Out Her Newly Wedded Husband For Deceiving Her Into Marrying Him by SarkinYarki: 10:48am On Apr 20, 2022
So in essence she only married him because she thought he was rich cheesy cheesy Cunning man die cunning man bury am cheesy

9 Likes

Re: Lady Calls Out Her Newly Wedded Husband For Deceiving Her Into Marrying Him by NeckingNgulping(m): 10:49am On Apr 20, 2022
A liar and a foolish golddigger.. Serves them right..

2 Likes

Re: Lady Calls Out Her Newly Wedded Husband For Deceiving Her Into Marrying Him by Ammishaddai: 10:49am On Apr 20, 2022
moralex:
I just don't understand how some people think, she got married to a man she doesn't know where he lives?
That's how stupid some of these girls are. Later they'll come out and say "all men are the same ". Nonsense

15 Likes

Re: Lady Calls Out Her Newly Wedded Husband For Deceiving Her Into Marrying Him by derecho(m): 10:49am On Apr 20, 2022
Imagine

Ladies that want to get married now should please make thorough research before they get married.”

As if she didn't know this before.

The guy read her like a textbook,got her past questions, and answered accordingly.

11 Likes

Re: Lady Calls Out Her Newly Wedded Husband For Deceiving Her Into Marrying Him by Omoluabi16(m): 10:50am On Apr 20, 2022
IamANigerianMan:

She was looking for a rich man and she found one but now she is crying like newborn baby....
lmao! I laughed so hard reading the bolded.
Re: Lady Calls Out Her Newly Wedded Husband For Deceiving Her Into Marrying Him by ORIAYO70(m): 10:50am On Apr 20, 2022
Vickyvice:
is this a joke?and what is d name of d congregation pls, if u don't mind. Am a witness too. We don't do things way in all ramifications

What do u intend to do with them when u know their congregation. ..

Is a bitter lesson for the sisters seeking soft landing in Marriage

8 Likes

Re: Lady Calls Out Her Newly Wedded Husband For Deceiving Her Into Marrying Him by GloriousGbola: 10:50am On Apr 20, 2022
them dey do this format wella for ph.

squat with a guy working on oil rig. bring babe whenever the guy is doing his two weeks on rig. Babe think you are the oyel big boy. everybody buys into the scam. next thing, an ogboju to knack fine gal spirals into belle and then marriage.

19 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

I Am Sterile But About To Be A Father / How I Ended My Relationship With A Married Man / Husband Catches His Wife & Lover Having Sex In Zimbabwe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.