Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,732 members, 7,813,406 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:58 AM

Lady Calls Out Her Newly Wedded Husband For Deceiving Her Into Marrying Him - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Lady Calls Out Her Newly Wedded Husband For Deceiving Her Into Marrying Him (62786 Views)

How My Brother Was Deceived Into Marrying An SS Lady / Woman Impregnated Twice By Her Twin Brother Insists On Marrying Him (pics) / My Wife Tricked Into Marrying Her After Discovering She is HIV Positive (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Calls Out Her Newly Wedded Husband For Deceiving Her Into Marrying Him by moralex(m): 10:51am On Apr 20, 2022
SarkinYarki:
So in essence she only married him because she thought he was rich cheesy cheesy Cunning man die cunning man bury am cheesy
that's just the truth , she doesn't love the guy she's only after his money

13 Likes

Re: Lady Calls Out Her Newly Wedded Husband For Deceiving Her Into Marrying Him by Sermwell(m): 10:51am On Apr 20, 2022
elonmuskbaby:
it sustains it or better still gives it prospects of working/lasting
Stop being childish abeg!
Re: Lady Calls Out Her Newly Wedded Husband For Deceiving Her Into Marrying Him by kingphilip(m): 10:51am On Apr 20, 2022
Cunny man die cunny man bury am.

4 Likes

Re: Lady Calls Out Her Newly Wedded Husband For Deceiving Her Into Marrying Him by Qadaffi2idiamin: 10:52am On Apr 20, 2022
Nigerian women are useless.

Na quote I quote oo!

8 Likes

Re: Lady Calls Out Her Newly Wedded Husband For Deceiving Her Into Marrying Him by Paulianfa(m): 10:52am On Apr 20, 2022
The day a woman will marry a man for nothing, I will stop social media.

17 Likes

Re: Lady Calls Out Her Newly Wedded Husband For Deceiving Her Into Marrying Him by ORIAYO70(m): 10:52am On Apr 20, 2022
Gentlerespect76:

No, not a joke bro. First East Circular road, in Benin City, Edo State.

Does this make any sense at all by revealing their congregation.

3 Likes

Re: Lady Calls Out Her Newly Wedded Husband For Deceiving Her Into Marrying Him by moralex(m): 10:53am On Apr 20, 2022
Ammishaddai:
That's how stupid some of these girls are. Later they'll come out and say "all men are the same ". Nonsense
you mind dem ni , imagine, she's not even prepare to suffer with the guy to build a home

3 Likes

Re: Lady Calls Out Her Newly Wedded Husband For Deceiving Her Into Marrying Him by Emusan(m): 10:53am On Apr 20, 2022
Very soon JaNosense and MaxinDHouse will soon deny them as part of witnesses cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Lady Calls Out Her Newly Wedded Husband For Deceiving Her Into Marrying Him by Lenient001: 10:53am On Apr 20, 2022
Lol.. When it is that you'll be finding a rich man not the responsible one u can work with to build a colorful life

4 Likes

Re: Lady Calls Out Her Newly Wedded Husband For Deceiving Her Into Marrying Him by valentineuwakwe(m): 10:54am On Apr 20, 2022
Ladies...look before you jump in!
Re: Lady Calls Out Her Newly Wedded Husband For Deceiving Her Into Marrying Him by Gfrank07: 10:54am On Apr 20, 2022
Scammers everywhere in Nigeria, if we talk now the problem na Buhari ...
Re: Lady Calls Out Her Newly Wedded Husband For Deceiving Her Into Marrying Him by NofiuFade(m): 10:55am On Apr 20, 2022
From the look of the story and if we happen to hear from the other side, that dude didn't really sakamanjay tosin, the guy fit be one of those G's. That normally hit millions once in blue moon, carry your cross you want to roll with the big bois grin want to do shiki shiki grin, only God can heal the women we have around this days

7 Likes

Re: Lady Calls Out Her Newly Wedded Husband For Deceiving Her Into Marrying Him by izubext007: 10:55am On Apr 20, 2022
Nal lie fit all ladies.

5 Likes

Re: Lady Calls Out Her Newly Wedded Husband For Deceiving Her Into Marrying Him by yusluvad(m): 10:56am On Apr 20, 2022
Ammishaddai:
This fool should take her own advice and stop disturbing us on Nairaland.com
God bless you plenty... grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Lady Calls Out Her Newly Wedded Husband For Deceiving Her Into Marrying Him by LollySeaSide: 10:56am On Apr 20, 2022
When I read to the "he couldn't even feed me" part, I gave up!
Why on earth would a full grown-up lady in this century still wait for somebody to feed her?
Cook your goddamn food and eat!
This is an eye-opener for all the ladies who plan to make marriage a meal ticket.
Don't get married until you understand that marriage is a partnership between two capable adults.
Period!!!

23 Likes

Re: Lady Calls Out Her Newly Wedded Husband For Deceiving Her Into Marrying Him by Mooh247: 10:56am On Apr 20, 2022
Otu ti Zeh .. . grin for better for worse...

Divorce is a sin, so settle with your husband and stop disturbing us

2 Likes

Re: Lady Calls Out Her Newly Wedded Husband For Deceiving Her Into Marrying Him by Nobody: 10:57am On Apr 20, 2022
You get what you paid for.

7 Likes

Re: Lady Calls Out Her Newly Wedded Husband For Deceiving Her Into Marrying Him by Lovelife433(m): 10:57am On Apr 20, 2022
Two scammers finally meet each other.

9 Likes

Re: Lady Calls Out Her Newly Wedded Husband For Deceiving Her Into Marrying Him by yusluvad(m): 10:58am On Apr 20, 2022
elonmuskbaby:
Let's start by saying the truth.only the truth can set you free.you agreed to marry him because he came with the rich guy vibes and you too fell for his sakamaje/faworaja (deceit, impersonation of a character and schemes) right?

Secondly didn't you think 6 months was wayyyyyy too short to marry? I suspect he smelt desperation from miles away and he capitalised on that to accomplish his selfish ambition in your life

Thirdly why didn't you do your personal findings before agreeing to marriage? You see in marriage once you say I do and the whole hype of wedding is over, everyone go face front and leave you with your choice so it was stupid of you to entrust your life and destiny with someone you don't fully know and you swallowed every of his lies without verifying.ok let me ask you, when you want to embark on a buisness or rent a house or get a job don't you do your findings and background checks before agreeing to go for it so why can't you apply that same meticulousness with your marriage?

This is crying over Spilled milk now.you have 2 choices,you either create your own happiness in that marriage or Japa.at least you've not yet had a baby so your japa can be easier if you choose to japa from the marriage.if you're now able to JAPA,look left, right, front and back before you chook leg in another relationship.pele
She's the author of her own misfortune...

4 Likes

Re: Lady Calls Out Her Newly Wedded Husband For Deceiving Her Into Marrying Him by Johnny147147: 10:59am On Apr 20, 2022
pozehnani:
So people still believe in this thing called Marriage?
Anyways, serves her right because she obviously went for the money.

The pic on ur DP said it all. You're badly broken and overly a sad person. You need a hug

2 Likes

Re: Lady Calls Out Her Newly Wedded Husband For Deceiving Her Into Marrying Him by NofiuFade(m): 11:00am On Apr 20, 2022
Within the period of 6month of dating that dude fit Don spend up to 2million on her and her stupid friends lavishly oO grin

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Calls Out Her Newly Wedded Husband For Deceiving Her Into Marrying Him by Gkemz: 11:01am On Apr 20, 2022
If he hadn't lied to you, would you have agreed to marry him. Tell a typical Nigerian lady lies, she will delightfully believe you, tell her the truth she will disdain you.

16 Likes

Re: Lady Calls Out Her Newly Wedded Husband For Deceiving Her Into Marrying Him by NaijaCoverBlog(m): 11:01am On Apr 20, 2022
Lol
Re: Lady Calls Out Her Newly Wedded Husband For Deceiving Her Into Marrying Him by Nobody: 11:02am On Apr 20, 2022
Gentlerespect76:
Lady calls out her newly-wedded husband for allegedly deceiving her into marrying him

Two months after their wedding, a lady has called out her husband, Emmanuel Egba, for allegedly deceiving her into marrying him.

The lady, identified as Oladimeji Oluwatosin, revealed they got married on February 19, 2022, at First East Circular road, in Benin City, Edo State.

According to her, “We dated for six months and he said he wanted to get married. He deceived me into marrying him because we are Witnesses and we believe once we get married we can't divorce, except on the ground of adultery.

He borrowed money to show off, pretended that he was rich and came for my hand in marriage. My family and I agreed because he was acting all nice.

When we were preparing for the wedding he lied that his company was owing him N11million. So my family took the responsibility of the wedding, did everything, only for me to get to his house and find out he has been lying to me all along.

He promised to open a tailoring shop for me but he couldn’t even feed me, talk more of opening the shop. I told him I was going to tell the elders in our congregation and he thre#tened to k#ll me because he knew he would be disfellowship.

He even locked me in the bathroom one day and I was screaming for help, luckily for me his neighbors came to my rescue. I left his house that day.

Ladies that want to get married now should please make thorough research before they get married.”

This one didn't want a husband, she wanted someone to fund her business

The husband wanted fresh punami, so he lied he had money.

They both deserve each other, the liars.

I hope the JW disfellowship both of them for being pretenders

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Calls Out Her Newly Wedded Husband For Deceiving Her Into Marrying Him by meeketta: 11:03am On Apr 20, 2022
We need to hear from both mouth before we draw our conclution. I dont believe marital story that's one sided.

husband man, over to you now!

5 Likes

Re: Lady Calls Out Her Newly Wedded Husband For Deceiving Her Into Marrying Him by Oluromantic: 11:04am On Apr 20, 2022
Lol. He deceived you or you deceived yourself. Women never admit thier wrong. He looking rich covered your eyes from seeing the truth. How can you an adult be deceived into a lifetime institution when you're not a kid. You yourself must be a covetous person.
Your weakness for riches got you not his deceit. Your weakness just supported his deceit

14 Likes

Re: Lady Calls Out Her Newly Wedded Husband For Deceiving Her Into Marrying Him by Emaprince: 11:05am On Apr 20, 2022
elonmuskbaby:
let's assume she is, what of her parents? None of them could see through the smokescreen or they were just carried away with the fact that their daughter brought home a man and all they wanted is a talk of the town wedding?.i know parents to have foresight and see through lies and deceit by virtue of their age and experience their daughters don't usually have because she's still younger so how come none of them could spot impersonation? Moreover when men are rushing a woman into marriage it means they either have something to hide and they don't want the lady to notice it on time or he's gunning after her parents wealth.
And when men don't want to marry a woman, you call him irresponsible and a time waster.

You see how unreasonable you women sound?

8 Likes

Re: Lady Calls Out Her Newly Wedded Husband For Deceiving Her Into Marrying Him by Boatswain: 11:05am On Apr 20, 2022
So let's agree that she married him thinking he was rich

7 Likes

Re: Lady Calls Out Her Newly Wedded Husband For Deceiving Her Into Marrying Him by nedekid: 11:06am On Apr 20, 2022
Both of them, their ways no pure.
Woman na gold digger with eyes on luxury and 11m audio money.
The man na guyman, Con man that knew what the lady wished for and gave her the audio, cruise version.
God bless the marriage jare

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Calls Out Her Newly Wedded Husband For Deceiving Her Into Marrying Him by dogooder: 11:08am On Apr 20, 2022
Gentlerespect76:
Lady calls out her newly-wedded husband for allegedly deceiving her into marrying him

Two months after their wedding, a lady has called out her husband, Emmanuel Egba, for allegedly deceiving her into marrying him.

The lady, identified as Oladimeji Oluwatosin, revealed they got married on February 19, 2022, at First East Circular road, in Benin City, Edo State.

According to her, “We dated for six months and he said he wanted to get married. He deceived me into marrying him because we are Witnesses and we believe once we get married we can't divorce, except on the ground of adultery.

He borrowed money to show off, pretended that he was rich and came for my hand in marriage. My family and I agreed because he was acting all nice.

When we were preparing for the wedding he lied that his company was owing him N11million. So my family took the responsibility of the wedding, did everything, only for me to get to his house and find out he has been lying to me all along.

He promised to open a tailoring shop for me but he couldn’t even feed me, talk more of opening the shop. I told him I was going to tell the elders in our congregation and he thre#tened to k#ll me because he knew he would be disfellowship.

He even locked me in the bathroom one day and I was screaming for help, luckily for me his neighbors came to my rescue. I left his house that day.

Ladies that want to get married now should please make thorough research before they get married.”
I don't believe this story that has no link. Witnesses don.t run things like that. It's either both of them are fakes or somebody just trying to maligh the name of witnesses.

1 Like

Re: Lady Calls Out Her Newly Wedded Husband For Deceiving Her Into Marrying Him by danity5love: 11:09am On Apr 20, 2022
I mean 6 months is enough to do a thorough research about ur partner ..my question is what where you doing then ?
waiting for him to comeup wit something new which he did..by claiming to b a rich guy and you fall for it and now you are complaining

The truth is u were never in love with him u we re so materialistic thinking everything will be fine wen you settle down with him but it turn out to be the opposite

Madam carry ur cross

4 Likes

Re: Lady Calls Out Her Newly Wedded Husband For Deceiving Her Into Marrying Him by Authoreety: 11:11am On Apr 20, 2022
Kobojunkie:
So, Nevermind that she was deceived into marrying the man, she is to sit for-better-for-worse in it with him? undecided
And build the kinda life she wants with him together

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

I Am Sterile But About To Be A Father / How I Ended My Relationship With A Married Man / Youths Catch Man Having Sex With Married Woman In The Bush In Owerri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.