Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,138 members, 7,814,992 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:57 AM

Post Your Picture With A Lovely Caption And Let A Nairalander Rate You - Romance (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Post Your Picture With A Lovely Caption And Let A Nairalander Rate You (26488 Views)

The funniest picture on earth! Caption and it! (Funny Picture) / Policemen Help Execute A Lovely Proposal To 'The Most Loyal Nigerian Girl' / Church Brother To A Lady: Your Picture Is 'Erotic For A Cool Sister' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Post Your Picture With A Lovely Caption And Let A Nairalander Rate You by Meedass(m): 8:35am On May 05, 2022
EmzyT:
“May we Drink all type of Tea in Life Except Pover-tea” cool
7/10
Re: Post Your Picture With A Lovely Caption And Let A Nairalander Rate You by moyosore32: 2:06pm On May 06, 2022
Magnoliaa:

Shut the fk up. If reversed was the case, would you not say the ladies are attention-seekers and they are looking for husbands or they are dealing with self-esteem issues?

Guys dey post their pictures, and yet you somehow managed to link that to them being cute or confident, not the fact that they are seeking validation and judgments on their looks from strangers.
See, this is a cool thread and I'm even enjoying it, so just let's leave it the way it is, a'ight? You will not drag any woman here for being ugly or timid or for insulting the guys that insult them first.

Don't start with any shaming gender war in here.

U be complete slowpoke see as spit dey drop from ur stupid mouth imeeh

2 Likes

Re: Post Your Picture With A Lovely Caption And Let A Nairalander Rate You by Magnoliaa(f): 3:24pm On May 06, 2022
moyosore32:
U be complete imbe.cile see as spit dey drop from ur stupid mouth imeeh

I'm glad you got my point.

1 Like

Re: Post Your Picture With A Lovely Caption And Let A Nairalander Rate You by Amotekun777: 1:09pm On Jun 02, 2022
IamDora:

3/10 That's not fair embarassed embarassed

..for saying the truth?

Na wah ooo
Re: Post Your Picture With A Lovely Caption And Let A Nairalander Rate You by Missmossy(f): 1:29pm On Jun 02, 2022
@delectablegyal I can’t access the email address attached to this account embarassed embarassed
Re: Post Your Picture With A Lovely Caption And Let A Nairalander Rate You by delectablegyal(f): 7:59pm On Jun 02, 2022
Missmossy:
@delectablegyal I can’t access the email address attached to this account embarassed embarassed

Send your new email.
Re: Post Your Picture With A Lovely Caption And Let A Nairalander Rate You by rowlex7(m): 4:04am On Jun 03, 2022
Thank God we dont look like what we've been through

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Post Your Picture With A Lovely Caption And Let A Nairalander Rate You by aimmoney9: 8:54am On Jun 03, 2022
IamDora:
Good day Nairalanders, So as the topic implies, post your picture so a fellow Nairalander can Rate you! smiley

Let me lead by example wink

Caption: In anything life throws at you, don't forget to Wear a Smile.

You all should Rate Me smiley

Dora let's hookup your ring doesn't matter..... grin grin

I will be the one wearing ur ring when we are together...... grin grin
Re: Post Your Picture With A Lovely Caption And Let A Nairalander Rate You by yachal: 10:05am On Jun 03, 2022
Hmmm..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Post Your Picture With A Lovely Caption And Let A Nairalander Rate You by Chidi2022: 7:59pm On Jun 03, 2022
kkins25:
hahaha. I'd take that as a compliment. My grandmother used to say i am an old man in a kids body!

Mod: thank god say u no attack my beardlessness.. na dere me nd you for get problem.
Hello beardless man.

1 Like

Re: Post Your Picture With A Lovely Caption And Let A Nairalander Rate You by kkins25(m): 1:16am On Jun 05, 2022
Chidi2022:
Hello beardless man.
grin grin cheesy. shango don visit you before?? grin
Re: Post Your Picture With A Lovely Caption And Let A Nairalander Rate You by moyosore32: 1:42am On Jun 05, 2022
CountVersailles:

You don't seek validation, but you can give validation, ba? Ode

He’s a mugun lol, I seen ds ur reply befor about same day d thread was made and I skipped it but as I bn stumble on an again I had to just say my mind afterall
Re: Post Your Picture With A Lovely Caption And Let A Nairalander Rate You by moyosore32: 1:50am On Jun 05, 2022
siofra:
It's like my pishure is too hot it's peppering some haters in their body tongue cheesy

Ds u Bby gal??
Omoh u full everywherr o
See as u fine join
Re: Post Your Picture With A Lovely Caption And Let A Nairalander Rate You by soundgodrecords: 4:20am On Jun 05, 2022
Am a working medical docor in owerri. I have a comfortable house in Ghana and Owerri.Am God fearing Am a working medical docor in owerri. I need a fair lady between age 20-28 for a serious relationship. Call me on 08064378280
Re: Post Your Picture With A Lovely Caption And Let A Nairalander Rate You by Pedrokush: 7:04am On Jun 05, 2022
Life is short,it is up to you to make it sweet...it was my matriculation yesterday so i decided to drop this

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Post Your Picture With A Lovely Caption And Let A Nairalander Rate You by Missmossy(f): 6:27pm On Jun 05, 2022
delectablegyal:

Send your new email.
Check now was able to recover it.
Re: Post Your Picture With A Lovely Caption And Let A Nairalander Rate You by yachal: 3:32pm On Oct 13, 2022
soundgodrecords:
Am a working medical docor in owerri. I have a comfortable house in Ghana and Owerri.Am God fearing Am a working medical docor in owerri. I need a fair lady between age 20-28 for a serious relationship. Call me on 08064378280

Where in GH?
Re: Post Your Picture With A Lovely Caption And Let A Nairalander Rate You by Tegabadguy(m): 4:16pm On Oct 13, 2022
IamDora:
Good day Nairalanders, So as the topic implies, post your picture so a fellow Nairalander can Rate you! smiley

5/10 just becouse of your slim body
Re: Post Your Picture With A Lovely Caption And Let A Nairalander Rate You by Crownwhale(m): 4:53pm On Oct 13, 2022
siofra:
I deserve a one million over 10. Teinz.

This isn't you. More beautiful than this and shade of shining brown skin
Re: Post Your Picture With A Lovely Caption And Let A Nairalander Rate You by EmperorTolson: 8:58pm On Jan 11, 2023
EmzyT:
Omoh I must Hijack this thread grin grin

More,

First pic is at: ÌGA Ïstanbul Airport, Turkey cool
Bless me bro,
I'm down, I need help rn.
Abeg,
God bless you real good.
Nothing is too small, I swear.
Re: Post Your Picture With A Lovely Caption And Let A Nairalander Rate You by galaxy2020(m): 1:01pm On Feb 08, 2023
Jesus is everything ma
Re: Post Your Picture With A Lovely Caption And Let A Nairalander Rate You by Levels1(m): 1:22pm On Feb 08, 2023
IamDora:

1/10
Re: Post Your Picture With A Lovely Caption And Let A Nairalander Rate You by Anny69: 5:45pm On Jun 18, 2023
Anny505:
Untamed wink
cheesy
Re: Post Your Picture With A Lovely Caption And Let A Nairalander Rate You by Anny69: 5:52pm On Jun 18, 2023
Meeeee.

Re: Post Your Picture With A Lovely Caption And Let A Nairalander Rate You by Westerhoffe(m): 6:49pm On Jun 18, 2023
Anny69:
Meeeee.

That's creepy of a picture.
shocked
Re: Post Your Picture With A Lovely Caption And Let A Nairalander Rate You by Anny69: 7:04pm On Jun 18, 2023
Westerhoffe:

That's creepy of a picture.
shocked
grin grin It's not.
Re: Post Your Picture With A Lovely Caption And Let A Nairalander Rate You by Westwood2580: 7:20pm On Jun 18, 2023
Homeboiy:
tongue

I sell condoms

Modified
Pics removed
Hafa homeboy. Long time. I lost my phone and all my contacts gone. How e dey be. U still dey uniben?
Re: Post Your Picture With A Lovely Caption And Let A Nairalander Rate You by Westerhoffe(m): 11:55pm On Jun 18, 2023
Anny69:
grin grin It's not.

It is.
Is that how you look?
Re: Post Your Picture With A Lovely Caption And Let A Nairalander Rate You by Anny69: 10:25am On Jun 19, 2023
Westerhoffe:

It is.
Is that how you look?
Yes sir. wink
Re: Post Your Picture With A Lovely Caption And Let A Nairalander Rate You by Westerhoffe(m): 11:17am On Jun 19, 2023
Anny69:
Yes sir. wink

Interesting…
Very interesting.

1 Like

Re: Post Your Picture With A Lovely Caption And Let A Nairalander Rate You by Westerhoffe(m): 11:17am On Jun 19, 2023
Anny69:
grin grin It's not.

It is creepy… come on! shocked
Re: Post Your Picture With A Lovely Caption And Let A Nairalander Rate You by Anny69: 11:20am On Jun 19, 2023
Westerhoffe:

It is creepy… come on! shocked
I don't see it.

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply)

Is It Better To Confess Or Keep It A Secret??? / Lady Sues Adamawa Pastor For Deceiving Her With Marriage Promises / Ladies: Reasons Why You Should Never "Woo" A Guy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.