Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,360 members, 7,815,768 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:01 PM

Post Your Picture With A Lovely Caption And Let A Nairalander Rate You - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Post Your Picture With A Lovely Caption And Let A Nairalander Rate You (26498 Views)

The funniest picture on earth! Caption and it! (Funny Picture) / Policemen Help Execute A Lovely Proposal To 'The Most Loyal Nigerian Girl' / Church Brother To A Lady: Your Picture Is 'Erotic For A Cool Sister' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Post Your Picture With A Lovely Caption And Let A Nairalander Rate You by Jeon(f): 9:02am On Apr 21, 2022
Candidlady:
smiley angry
you are smoking? hmmm, why did you filter the picture like this?

2 Likes

Re: Post Your Picture With A Lovely Caption And Let A Nairalander Rate You by Candidlady: 9:05am On Apr 21, 2022
Jeon:

you are smoking?
hmmm, why did you filter the picture like this?

Had to smoke cuz the Doctor said ineeded internal heat cheesy!! For the picture quality IAM trying to be like you! Leave people perplexed smiley

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Post Your Picture With A Lovely Caption And Let A Nairalander Rate You by Cashio(m): 9:05am On Apr 21, 2022
All man to himself

54 Likes 1 Share

Re: Post Your Picture With A Lovely Caption And Let A Nairalander Rate You by Nobody: 9:08am On Apr 21, 2022
IamDora:
Good day Nairalanders, So as the topic implies, post your picture so a fellow Nairalander can Rate you! smiley

Let me lead by example wink

Caption: In anything life throws at you, don't forget to Wear a Smile.

You all should Rate Me smiley

To be sincere, you are not that beautiful compare to the ladies i have seen, some guys might turn head because you are fair and not because of beauty but you have a good fashion sense.

In terms of beauty, 5/10, you are an average looking girl.
In terms of fashion, 7/10.

13 Likes

Re: Post Your Picture With A Lovely Caption And Let A Nairalander Rate You by Nobody: 9:11am On Apr 21, 2022
queenceleb:
Family is everything!

My daughter and I

Rate us

You have to remove you sun shade, so that we can see your face and rate it.

For your daughter, she is 6/10

1 Like

Re: Post Your Picture With A Lovely Caption And Let A Nairalander Rate You by Nobody: 9:19am On Apr 21, 2022
EmzyT:
“May we Drink all type of Tea in Life Except Pover-tea” cool

In terms of handsomeness, No, i will rate you 4/10
Height, No.

atleast with trending american sense of fashion, i will rate you 7/10.

6 Likes

Re: Post Your Picture With A Lovely Caption And Let A Nairalander Rate You by Nobody: 9:22am On Apr 21, 2022
Cashio:
All man to himself

Nice shirt
Trendy glasses
Happy mood.

You look like someone who is outgoing and a party loving guy.

In terms of handsomeness, i will rate you 6/10.

6 Likes

Re: Post Your Picture With A Lovely Caption And Let A Nairalander Rate You by Nobody: 9:25am On Apr 21, 2022
ThatrealestApex:
Caption; At my Lowest, all I have was God. Do not think I need you tongue tongue tongue

In terms of handsomeness, 3/10

Fashion sense 4/10

You are not there yet but maybe if you have charisma, it might compensate for everything.

To me, you look boring.

4 Likes

Re: Post Your Picture With A Lovely Caption And Let A Nairalander Rate You by myyansh68(m): 9:26am On Apr 21, 2022
Jeon:

QUASIMODO... YOU HAVE ALREADY AND MOST OF NLANDERS SAW MY PHOTOS... COUNTLESSLY...
SO SAVE UR SORROW.. YOU ARE THE PROOF OF WHY WHITE'S CALLED US BLACK MONKEY
nose like inverted U.
easy abeg woman comrade.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Post Your Picture With A Lovely Caption And Let A Nairalander Rate You by Nobody: 9:30am On Apr 21, 2022
Jeon:

me.

If that is you,

In terms of beauty 3/10

I hope you know that she is not a beautiful white woman

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Post Your Picture With A Lovely Caption And Let A Nairalander Rate You by Natural441(m): 9:34am On Apr 21, 2022
Na me be this for people wey get eye go see

11 Likes

Re: Post Your Picture With A Lovely Caption And Let A Nairalander Rate You by EmzyT: 9:54am On Apr 21, 2022
Okonandmary:

In terms of handsomeness, No, i will rate you 4/10
Height, No.

atleast with trending american sense of fashion, i will rate you 7/10.

Thank you. Can we now see your own picture? sir.

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Post Your Picture With A Lovely Caption And Let A Nairalander Rate You by Nobody: 9:56am On Apr 21, 2022
EmzyT:

Thank you. Can we now see your own picture? sir.

You posted your picture to be rated on.
So don't be angry when i rated you.

9 Likes

Re: Post Your Picture With A Lovely Caption And Let A Nairalander Rate You by queenceleb: 9:58am On Apr 21, 2022
Jeon:

hmm I love ur skin tone +baby own... 8/10

Thank you dear smiley

6 Likes

Re: Post Your Picture With A Lovely Caption And Let A Nairalander Rate You by Nobody: 10:00am On Apr 21, 2022
The monikers way we never see, na them go post their real pictures.
Popular monikers go avoid the thread or post fake pictures. grin grin

Make I drop my own for here. cheesy kiss

36 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Post Your Picture With A Lovely Caption And Let A Nairalander Rate You by Jeon(f): 10:02am On Apr 21, 2022
Okonandmary:

If that is you,

In terms of beauty 3/10

I hope you know that she is not a beautiful white woman

yeap...
she's beautiful I just love her styles.

4 Likes

Re: Post Your Picture With A Lovely Caption And Let A Nairalander Rate You by siofra(f): 10:03am On Apr 21, 2022
I deserve a one million over 10. Teinz.

61 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Post Your Picture With A Lovely Caption And Let A Nairalander Rate You by EmzyT: 10:04am On Apr 21, 2022
Okonandmary:

You posted your picture to be rated on.
So don't be angry when i rated you.

Angry? grin Hell no, it's far from that. Even if I'm ugly and not so good in height like you claim, I practically have money grin My parents do too. So I know my voltage cool

And that is enough to get any girl of my choice!

So like, I'm just saying wouldn't you like to be rated too? C'mon don't be stingy, share smiley cool

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Post Your Picture With A Lovely Caption And Let A Nairalander Rate You by Jeon(f): 10:05am On Apr 21, 2022
siofra:

hmmm..
you look good
can't wait to be fat like you wink.

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Post Your Picture With A Lovely Caption And Let A Nairalander Rate You by Jeon(f): 10:07am On Apr 21, 2022
Beebah2000:
The monikers way we never see, na them go post their real pictures.
popular monikers go avoid the thread or post fake pictures. grin grin
I see and looked away and I jump and pass..
grin

make I drop my own for here. cheesy kiss

you look good..
I love ur jawline. and ur ears

7 Likes

Re: Post Your Picture With A Lovely Caption And Let A Nairalander Rate You by Nobody: 10:07am On Apr 21, 2022
EmzyT:

Angry? grin Hell no, it's far from that. Even if I'm ugly and not so good in height like you claim, I practically have money grin My parents do too. So I know my voltage cool

And that is enough to get any girl of my choice!

So like, I'm just saying wouldn't you like to be rated too? C'mon don't be stingy, share smiley cool

Good for you.

I don't want to post my picture because i don't seek validations from strangers here

3 Likes

Re: Post Your Picture With A Lovely Caption And Let A Nairalander Rate You by Westchester(m): 10:08am On Apr 21, 2022
EmzyT:
“May we Drink all type of Tea in Life Except Pover-tea” cool

Ritualist!! undecided grin

4 Likes

Re: Post Your Picture With A Lovely Caption And Let A Nairalander Rate You by Nobody: 10:09am On Apr 21, 2022
siofra:

Why are you pics all stolen

2 Likes

Re: Post Your Picture With A Lovely Caption And Let A Nairalander Rate You by jawalis(m): 10:14am On Apr 21, 2022
Wish I got some cash like EmzyT.
But here’s my face.
Caption: going through a lot, but one day I’ll thank myself for not giving up.

Pics removed

10 Likes

Re: Post Your Picture With A Lovely Caption And Let A Nairalander Rate You by EmzyT: 10:14am On Apr 21, 2022
Omoh I must Hijack this thread grin grin

More,

First pic is at: ÌGA Ïstanbul Airport, Turkey cool

62 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Post Your Picture With A Lovely Caption And Let A Nairalander Rate You by Westchester(m): 10:15am On Apr 21, 2022
siofra:

2/10 you look ugly af no offeinse undecided lipsrsealed

7 Likes

Re: Post Your Picture With A Lovely Caption And Let A Nairalander Rate You by Firag: 10:15am On Apr 21, 2022
iLegenddNoReply:
Nothing shocks me anymore, but I just pretend to be in SHOCK.

If those my haters see this one, they'll rate me 0.5/10 to get at me. cheesy cheesy. Luckily, I rate myself -9/10 (minus nine over ten) for the sake of humility.
nawooo so na this Oldman dey find attention like small pikin for nairaland so? Oga go and marry Na, no be to dey post aphrodisiac and sex aluring posts everywhere, you Don reach to born me sef

21 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Post Your Picture With A Lovely Caption And Let A Nairalander Rate You by Westchester(m): 10:17am On Apr 21, 2022
jawalis:
Wish I got some cash like EmzyT.
But here’s my face.
Caption: going through a lot, but one day I’ll thank myself for not giving up.

You look gay to me wtf man undecided
Re: Post Your Picture With A Lovely Caption And Let A Nairalander Rate You by jawalis(m): 10:18am On Apr 21, 2022
Westchester:

You look gay to me wtf man undecided
I’m no gay. But you own your opinion

2 Likes

Re: Post Your Picture With A Lovely Caption And Let A Nairalander Rate You by VladimirPutiin(m): 10:21am On Apr 21, 2022
An evening newspaper created this thread to hoodwink any available simp. grin grin

9 Likes

Re: Post Your Picture With A Lovely Caption And Let A Nairalander Rate You by EmzyT: 10:21am On Apr 21, 2022
[s]
Firag:
nawooo so na this Oldman dey find attention like small pikin for nairaland so? Oga go and marry Na, no be to dey post aphrodisiac and sex aluring posts everywhere, you Don reach to born me sef
[/s]

Pot calling kettle black undecided

He's better than you, atleast he was courageous enough to post his picture. Post yours

43 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Post Your Picture With A Lovely Caption And Let A Nairalander Rate You by Israeldan1(m): 10:22am On Apr 21, 2022
I'm still trying even tho I'm gone fail.

But I'm not a loser

80 Likes 5 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply)

Lady Sues Adamawa Pastor For Deceiving Her With Marriage Promises / Ladies love-vendor Their Friends To Their Fathers - Ossai Success, Okowa’s Aide Claims / This Is Why You Shouldn't Date A Fat Woman!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.