Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,432 members, 7,815,977 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:40 PM

Post Your Picture With A Lovely Caption And Let A Nairalander Rate You - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Post Your Picture With A Lovely Caption And Let A Nairalander Rate You (26520 Views)

The funniest picture on earth! Caption and it! (Funny Picture) / Policemen Help Execute A Lovely Proposal To 'The Most Loyal Nigerian Girl' / Church Brother To A Lady: Your Picture Is 'Erotic For A Cool Sister' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Post Your Picture With A Lovely Caption And Let A Nairalander Rate You by EmzyT: 10:23am On Apr 21, 2022
jawalis:
Wish I got some cash like EmzyT.
But here’s my face.
Caption: going through a lot, but one day I’ll thank myself for not giving up.

Keep grinding bro. Oneday you'll look back and laugh at how broke you used to be.

Believe

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Post Your Picture With A Lovely Caption And Let A Nairalander Rate You by Joanney: 10:23am On Apr 21, 2022
queenceleb:
Family is everything!

My daughter and I

Rate us
9.7/10
Re: Post Your Picture With A Lovely Caption And Let A Nairalander Rate You by EmzyT: 10:24am On Apr 21, 2022
Westchester:

Ritualist!! undecided grin

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Post Your Picture With A Lovely Caption And Let A Nairalander Rate You by fattprince(m): 10:25am On Apr 21, 2022
Candidlady:
smiley angry
As a gentleman and nice guy and the love I have for you I rate you 1.25

2 Likes

Re: Post Your Picture With A Lovely Caption And Let A Nairalander Rate You by kumulus(m): 10:26am On Apr 21, 2022
Jeon:

kiaaa..
you fugly fugly, look at the QUASIMODO trolling me behind keyboard...

with ur disfigured face like that of an old lady that her wax surgical procedure failed.

your nose stopped downloading @0.01kb...
well about the Halloween costumes [I rejected you, I don't want to used you as Halloween costume because I don't want to be reject from the best costume ] YOU ARE A CERTIFIED PROFESSOR IN THE BUSINESS

Almighty QM
grin grin grin
Re: Post Your Picture With A Lovely Caption And Let A Nairalander Rate You by Jeon(f): 10:28am On Apr 21, 2022
kumulus:

Almighty QM grin grin grin
noted

4 Likes

Re: Post Your Picture With A Lovely Caption And Let A Nairalander Rate You by siofra(f): 10:29am On Apr 21, 2022
Jeon:

hmmm..
you look good
can't wait to be fat like you wink.

Thanks kiss

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Post Your Picture With A Lovely Caption And Let A Nairalander Rate You by siofra(f): 10:30am On Apr 21, 2022
Westchester:

2/10 you look ugly af no offeinse undecided lipsrsealed

None taken kiss

4 Likes

Re: Post Your Picture With A Lovely Caption And Let A Nairalander Rate You by Firag: 10:32am On Apr 21, 2022
EmzyT:
[s][/s]

Pot calling kettle black undecided

He's better than you, atleast he was courageous enough to post his picture. Post yours[/s]
even this ritualist wan follow me talk, until EFCC go burst you oneday and you'll rot in jail continue to dey scam innocent ppl you hear till they haunt you

6 Likes

Re: Post Your Picture With A Lovely Caption And Let A Nairalander Rate You by Irupetepete: 10:32am On Apr 21, 2022
IamDora:

Thank you sweetheart kiss I hope to see your pictures so I can rate you as well smiley
Jeon na fine tall black girl, only say she get skuchies for head

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Post Your Picture With A Lovely Caption And Let A Nairalander Rate You by IamDora(f): 10:34am On Apr 21, 2022
Candidlady:
smiley angry

Would have so loved to see your real face smiley
Re: Post Your Picture With A Lovely Caption And Let A Nairalander Rate You by IamDora(f): 10:34am On Apr 21, 2022
ThatrealestApex:
Caption; At my Lowest, all I have was God. Do not think I need you tongue tongue tongue

kiss kiss 8/10

7 Likes

Re: Post Your Picture With A Lovely Caption And Let A Nairalander Rate You by SurvivorM(f): 10:35am On Apr 21, 2022
EmzyT:
Omoh I must Hijack this thread grin grin

More,

First pic is at: ÌGA Ïstanbul Airport, Turkey cool
You look so cute shocked
I am rating you 1000000000/10

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Post Your Picture With A Lovely Caption And Let A Nairalander Rate You by Jeon(f): 10:36am On Apr 21, 2022
Irupetepete:
Jeon na fine tall black girl, only say she get skuchies for head

who told you..
I'm fugly

3 Likes

Re: Post Your Picture With A Lovely Caption And Let A Nairalander Rate You by EmzyT: 10:40am On Apr 21, 2022
IamDora:

You look so young and cute, I will give you 9⅕/10.

But don't be offended, are you a Yahoo boy?

Nope! I'm not a Yahoo boy, all though I work remotely! I work and earn my money LEGITIMATELY and more so; I'm from a well-to-do family smiley

But wait o, what if I was a Yahoo boy? undecided I thought y'all Nigerian Ladies love the Yahoo boys Vibe and kind of Lifestyle? Like, if you're not a Yahoo boy, then you're not in the game yet sad So why asking me as if you're an Exception? sad sad

32 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Post Your Picture With A Lovely Caption And Let A Nairalander Rate You by Paulianfa(m): 10:41am On Apr 21, 2022
IamDora:
Good day Nairalanders, So as the topic implies, post your picture so a fellow Nairalander can Rate you! smiley

Let me lead by example wink

Caption: In anything life throws at you, don't forget to Wear a Smile.

You all should Rate Me smiley

5/10

Re: Post Your Picture With A Lovely Caption And Let A Nairalander Rate You by Paulianfa(m): 10:43am On Apr 21, 2022
EmzyT:
“May we Drink all type of Tea in Life Except Pover-tea” cool

7/10
Re: Post Your Picture With A Lovely Caption And Let A Nairalander Rate You by EmzyT: 10:45am On Apr 21, 2022
[s]
Firag:
even this ritualist wan follow me talk, until EFCC go burst you oneday and you'll rot in jail continue to dey scam innocent ppl you hear till they haunt you
[/s]

Must Poverty run in every lineage like yours?grin grin grin

Well, Why are my not surprised? Poverty has so dealt with you and your generations that you now look at every successful person as a Ritualist/Scammer grin grin

Jealousy and hate are the reasons why you'll NEVER make it in Life, change your ways so you'll be Useful to your amazing Parents!

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Post Your Picture With A Lovely Caption And Let A Nairalander Rate You by Paulianfa(m): 10:46am On Apr 21, 2022
queenceleb:
Family is everything!

My daughter and I

Rate us

Ur daughter is an Angel, she will go places. I rate her 9/10 and you 4/10.

4 Likes

Re: Post Your Picture With A Lovely Caption And Let A Nairalander Rate You by Paulianfa(m): 10:49am On Apr 21, 2022
siofra:
I deserve a one million over 10. Teinz.

8/10

1 Like

Re: Post Your Picture With A Lovely Caption And Let A Nairalander Rate You by Dorwadora(f): 10:50am On Apr 21, 2022
Jeon:

yeap...
she's beautiful I just love her styles.
Sia my crush kiss kiss kiss

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Post Your Picture With A Lovely Caption And Let A Nairalander Rate You by Jeon(f): 10:51am On Apr 21, 2022
Dorwadora:
Sia my crush kiss kiss kiss
wink

2 Likes

Re: Post Your Picture With A Lovely Caption And Let A Nairalander Rate You by Dorwadora(f): 10:52am On Apr 21, 2022
God knows I can't post my picture on this thread embarassed embarassed embarassed

Make people no go use my ponmo nose insult me

12 Likes

Re: Post Your Picture With A Lovely Caption And Let A Nairalander Rate You by Homeboiy: 11:04am On Apr 21, 2022
tongue

I sell condoms

Modified
Pics removed

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Post Your Picture With A Lovely Caption And Let A Nairalander Rate You by Nobody: 11:06am On Apr 21, 2022
@IamDora, your next post should be: How Productive Are You This Year?

I want to see how productive the depressed haters on this thread are. tongue grin

I want to make sure the same way they are catching fun is exactly how they are growing financially, mentally, and physically.

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Post Your Picture With A Lovely Caption And Let A Nairalander Rate You by EmzyT: 11:08am On Apr 21, 2022
SurvivorM:

You look so cute shocked
I am rating you 1000000000/10

Thank you sweetheart kiss smiley

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Post Your Picture With A Lovely Caption And Let A Nairalander Rate You by Candidlady: 11:09am On Apr 21, 2022
Firag:

Why not politely ask him to show you a paved way than hating!!!

10 Likes

Re: Post Your Picture With A Lovely Caption And Let A Nairalander Rate You by Jeon(f): 11:11am On Apr 21, 2022
Homeboiy:
tongue

I sell condoms
you look good..
I love ur eyes and nose cheesy
and ur hair [black shinning soft ]

4 Likes

Re: Post Your Picture With A Lovely Caption And Let A Nairalander Rate You by Homeboiy: 11:14am On Apr 21, 2022
Jeon:

you look good..
I love ur eyes and nose cheesy
and ur hair [black shinning soft ]

Thanks for that

I hear that alot

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Post Your Picture With A Lovely Caption And Let A Nairalander Rate You by ThatrealestApex: 11:15am On Apr 21, 2022
Homeboiy:
tongue

I sell condoms

Which kind head be dis grin grin grin

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Post Your Picture With A Lovely Caption And Let A Nairalander Rate You by Homeboiy: 11:17am On Apr 21, 2022
[quote author=ThatrealestApex post=112142668]

Which kind head be

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply)

--- Sexy Light Skin Men--- / Ladies Beware: Everyman Is A SUSPECT / What Is Behind Late Marriages For Ladies ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.