Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,544 members, 7,819,932 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:01 AM

Post Your Picture With A Lovely Caption And Let A Nairalander Rate You - Romance (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Post Your Picture With A Lovely Caption And Let A Nairalander Rate You (26594 Views)

The funniest picture on earth! Caption and it! (Funny Picture) / Policemen Help Execute A Lovely Proposal To 'The Most Loyal Nigerian Girl' / Church Brother To A Lady: Your Picture Is 'Erotic For A Cool Sister' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Post Your Picture With A Lovely Caption And Let A Nairalander Rate You by Nobody: 10:04pm On Apr 23, 2022
jawalis:
Iamdora, do the rating. Candidlady.
My baby, I’m doing this for you. Wumi2017.

u look like an overgrown giraffe grin grin, 4.6/10

NEXT!!!

1 Like

Re: Post Your Picture With A Lovely Caption And Let A Nairalander Rate You by Nobody: 10:08pm On Apr 23, 2022
Olumighty123:
Whatsup y'all? Rate a brother and never hate a brother grin

oga when u have shave that ur goat-ee u can come back for ur review! see face like rumpled tissue!

NEXT!!!

1 Like

Re: Post Your Picture With A Lovely Caption And Let A Nairalander Rate You by Dmacqh(m): 10:30pm On Apr 23, 2022
EmzyT:
[b][/b]

Keep grinding bro. Oneday you'll look back and laugh at how broke you used to be.

Believe

This just filled me tonight. I’m not eating ( as if I’ve food ) .
I’ve data , phone . Just one mgbada , chukwu biko.
Re: Post Your Picture With A Lovely Caption And Let A Nairalander Rate You by Jeon(f): 10:36pm On Apr 23, 2022
TheSourcerer:
Boss Lady cool
I hail ooh.. good day.

3 Likes

Re: Post Your Picture With A Lovely Caption And Let A Nairalander Rate You by Prosmobi: 10:37pm On Apr 23, 2022
I rate u 7/10
Re: Post Your Picture With A Lovely Caption And Let A Nairalander Rate You by Olumighty123(m): 10:42pm On Apr 23, 2022
Heathrow44:

oga when u have shave that ur goat-ee u can come back for ur review! see face like rumpled tissue!

NEXT!!!

Thank you, I'd still take that as a compliment. You can keep e'm coming grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Post Your Picture With A Lovely Caption And Let A Nairalander Rate You by wolfenstein(m): 10:44pm On Apr 23, 2022
mirexxx:
thanks cheesy
Uwc cutiepie

1 Like

Re: Post Your Picture With A Lovely Caption And Let A Nairalander Rate You by Das1mama: 11:42pm On Apr 23, 2022
InstaGage:

Odorido shocked
Lol, post yours let's see if u are in anyway worthy to quote.
Re: Post Your Picture With A Lovely Caption And Let A Nairalander Rate You by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 5:42am On Apr 24, 2022
mirexxx:
lol abeg go sleep monkey grin
Ode! have you found a maga that will manage you?( left over) grin grin
Re: Post Your Picture With A Lovely Caption And Let A Nairalander Rate You by Nobody: 5:46am On Apr 24, 2022
Ikillbrokehoes:
Ode! have you found a maga that will manage you?( left over) grin grin
Guy stop am abeg,why you dey carry insult that lady?
If you think doing this on here will make you feel Superior then you are wrong,you insulted her for no reason and you are still doing it,haba.

2 Likes

Re: Post Your Picture With A Lovely Caption And Let A Nairalander Rate You by Cutehector(m): 5:50am On Apr 24, 2022
Beebah2000:
The monikers way we never see, na them go post their real pictures.
Popular monikers go avoid the thread or post fake pictures. grin grin

Make I drop my own for here. cheesy kiss
https://www.nairaland.com/6912116/deactivating-nairaland-account

angry

1 Like

Re: Post Your Picture With A Lovely Caption And Let A Nairalander Rate You by Cutehector(m): 5:53am On Apr 24, 2022
IamV:

LOL.

Just a goggle image reverse search will expose you for what you really is; an image theft.
siofra na idiöt right from time.. I just smh as i see her upload.
Re: Post Your Picture With A Lovely Caption And Let A Nairalander Rate You by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 6:03am On Apr 24, 2022
lexy20I4:

Guy stop am abeg,why you dey carry insult that lady?
If you think doing this on here will make you feel Superior then you are wrong,you insulted her for no reason and you are still doing it,haba.
Are you her boyfriend or crush? btw, I'm not insulting her, just catching cruise with her, but if she takes it personal, that's her problem. grin
Re: Post Your Picture With A Lovely Caption And Let A Nairalander Rate You by Nobody: 6:08am On Apr 24, 2022
Ikillbrokehoes:
Are you her boyfriend or crush? btw, I'm not insulting her, just catching cruise with her, but if she takes it personal, that's her problem. grin
Dem no dey catch cruise like that,that lady was only minding her business by dropping an unhurtful comment and all you did was slut shame her,words are powerful.
Mind the way you talk to people,if she insulted you in the first place that would have been a different scenerio because you will be justified.
You are a bully, stop trying to make her feel bad.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Post Your Picture With A Lovely Caption And Let A Nairalander Rate You by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 6:09am On Apr 24, 2022
Cutehector:
siofra na idiöt right from time.. I just smh as i see her upload.
Most people that don't know sioFRAUD here would think she's the one, but she's an epitome of fakeness, I won't be gobsmacked by the amount of simps that would have pm'ed her thinking she's a fine wine, when she's the opposite of a fine wine,

besides the siofra I know is a very shy, hideous and lonely local girl from the ghetto that hawks agbo jedi jedi around the streets of Lagos.

Even her boyfriend mrcocks knows that she's very fake.
grin grin grin
Re: Post Your Picture With A Lovely Caption And Let A Nairalander Rate You by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 6:23am On Apr 24, 2022
lexy20I4:

Dem no dey catch cruise like that,that lady was only minding her business by dropping an unhurtful comment and all you did was slut shame her,words are powerful.
Mind the way you talk to people,if she insulted you in the first place that would have been a different scenerio because you will be justified.
You are a bully, stop trying to make her feel bad.
Okay
Re: Post Your Picture With A Lovely Caption And Let A Nairalander Rate You by Cutehector(m): 6:55am On Apr 24, 2022
Ikillbrokehoes:
Most people that don't know sioFRAUD here would think she's the one, but she's an epitome of fakeness, I won't be gobsmacked by the amount of simps that would have pm'ed her thinking she's a fine wine, when she's the opposite of a fine wine,

besides the siofra I know is a very shy, hideous and lonely local girl from the ghetto that hawks agbo jedi jedi around the streets of Lagos.

Even her boyfriend mrcocks knows that she's very fake.
grin grin grin
lmao. Mrcork, that benin fowl.
Re: Post Your Picture With A Lovely Caption And Let A Nairalander Rate You by yachal: 6:57am On Apr 24, 2022
Nyascobar1414:

how about being a simp

Another E mo.ron on the loose!
Bro, u are Peruying my para

To slap you dey hungry me

Re: Post Your Picture With A Lovely Caption And Let A Nairalander Rate You by Nyascobar1414: 7:25am On Apr 24, 2022
yachal:

Another E mo.ron on the loose! Bro, u are Peruying my para

To slap you dey hungry me
pervet£d SIMPleton!
Re: Post Your Picture With A Lovely Caption And Let A Nairalander Rate You by Nyascobar1414: 7:30am On Apr 24, 2022
mirexxx:
Be happy always
This One na evening newspaper with filter....
Aunty your time don pass abegii..

This You have seen!

1 Like

Re: Post Your Picture With A Lovely Caption And Let A Nairalander Rate You by Candidlady: 7:39am On Apr 24, 2022
[s]
Nyascobar1414:

This You have seen!
[/s]

On Sunday morning give yourself brain bros

1 Like

Re: Post Your Picture With A Lovely Caption And Let A Nairalander Rate You by sissoko22(m): 10:56am On Apr 24, 2022
CastingCrowns:
Ever Modest

8.5/10

1 Like

Re: Post Your Picture With A Lovely Caption And Let A Nairalander Rate You by EmzyT: 1:54pm On Apr 24, 2022
Heathrow44:

guy stop deceiving urslf okay, stop posting people's pictures on NL, grin grin

You think everyone is from a Poor and Wretched Family like yours? grin I know what you want, but trust me, I'll starve you of that attention you so seek grin

Shameless old man that goes about looking for People's wives to woo cheesy cheesy

This would be my last reply to you!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Post Your Picture With A Lovely Caption And Let A Nairalander Rate You by Nobody: 2:05pm On Apr 24, 2022
EmzyT:

You think everyone is from a Poor and Wretched Family like yours? grin I know what you want, but trust me, I'll starve you of that attention you so seek grin

Shameless old man that goes about looking for People's wives to woo cheesy cheesy

This would be my last reply to you!

grin u and I know that story is fake and has already been debunked , a smear campaign by one NL member, a Mod told me about it, So u can choose to believe whatever u want, I didn't kill anybody! anybody that has not bleeped up b4 can raise his hands?

but u look too good to be true emzyt!

1 Like

Re: Post Your Picture With A Lovely Caption And Let A Nairalander Rate You by mirexxx(f): 2:06pm On Apr 24, 2022
Nyascobar1414:

This You have seen!
Well-done, you that still has time grin

1 Like

Re: Post Your Picture With A Lovely Caption And Let A Nairalander Rate You by Ego2(f): 3:44pm On Apr 24, 2022
Savagr:
oh okay
It's weird sha
well everyone to their choices.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Post Your Picture With A Lovely Caption And Let A Nairalander Rate You by Nyascobar1414: 4:05pm On Apr 24, 2022
mirexxx:
Well-done, you that still has time grin

Lmaoo....

I'm a nigga you know...
Time's sufficient.

This You have seen!
Re: Post Your Picture With A Lovely Caption And Let A Nairalander Rate You by mirexxx(f): 7:34pm On Apr 24, 2022
Nyascobar1414:

Lmaoo....

I'm a nigga you know...
Time's sufficient.

This You have seen!
Oga sufficient time oya rest grin

2 Likes

Re: Post Your Picture With A Lovely Caption And Let A Nairalander Rate You by Anny505(m): 10:05pm On Apr 24, 2022
Untamed wink

5 Likes

Re: Post Your Picture With A Lovely Caption And Let A Nairalander Rate You by Nnamdipapa(m): 2:31am On Apr 25, 2022
Onnasucs1:
"I don't know if I need it all, but I know I'll take it all"

Bros no vex, are you holding on to your poop on that picture?
Re: Post Your Picture With A Lovely Caption And Let A Nairalander Rate You by Joclebs(m): 11:54am On Apr 25, 2022
Toks2008:

Make i dash you my younger sis. You be fine man

Na money be fine bobo grin
Re: Post Your Picture With A Lovely Caption And Let A Nairalander Rate You by Joclebs(m): 11:56am On Apr 25, 2022
Dominatrix:

Let me invite you to dinner cool

Lol, thank you but I'll pass.

I don't do dinners sad

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply)

Relationships Are Now More Difficult Than Ever. / Through Thick & Thin: Couple Celebrates Weigh Loss Together On Valentine’s Day / Kenyan Single Mother Of 3 Looking For A White Husband Displays Placard (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.