Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,624 members, 7,813,050 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:45 AM

I Am Tired Of My Marriage - Family (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Am Tired Of My Marriage (37049 Views)

I Am Tired Of My Mom / I Am Tired Of My Wife / "I Am Tired Of Seeing My Husband's Hard Joystick Every Morning!" - Nigerian Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am Tired Of My Marriage by Hassanmaye(m): 9:29pm On Apr 22, 2022
nedekid:

Ha, some men eh, both young and old like milfs.
My paddy who is 52 and as randy as hell, cannot look at a lady below 35. He claims young ladies do not know how to take care of themselves. They give you VD, they carry belle, the desturb you for 1phone 40, they beep any how unlike older chicks.
Some yeye young boys too prefer older women especially married women, widows and devorced.
Those days I know 2 guys that is only women that tie rapper they can nack. As in you must commot rapper from your waste before it will exite them. Lolz
Lol I don't know what is rapper but I understand they f*ck married women but married women prefer young boys
Re: I Am Tired Of My Marriage by Hassanmaye(m): 9:31pm On Apr 22, 2022
BigBashiru:

Even women in their 50s hv boyfriends too.... there will always be demand for sex.....

But they are not preferred....only guys without younger options go for such....

But I won't argue with u.... if u want 40s and 50s u free....
God forbid when codedruns dey
Re: I Am Tired Of My Marriage by RealityGod: 9:39pm On Apr 22, 2022
janejjjjj5000:
No. I grew up in Winners Chapel and Papa and Mama always say they have never argued in their marriage. Even last year, Papa still said that he and mama have not had their first argument almost 40 years later. That is the kind of marriage I always wanted but now, I feel bad because I cannot boast of the same thing. Shouting at your wife is abuse. And worse is that our children see it. I have read that it can affect children psychologically. I feel that I have failed.

Madam, you are deceiving yourself. Did you follow Shiloh of 2019? Where papa openly and publicly warned mama to always get permission from him when next she wants to play a visual if she is giving the opportunity to share the word?
What does that tell you? Pls respect yourself.

1 Like

Re: I Am Tired Of My Marriage by ejairobaby: 9:43pm On Apr 22, 2022
"Overall he is a good husband to be fair and honest but I can no longer deal with this". Just hear yourself. You just scored him as a good husband and still you wanna leave n be single. Ashawo dey your eye abeg. Mmmmtchew
Re: I Am Tired Of My Marriage by Shancca: 9:53pm On Apr 22, 2022
janejjjjj5000:
Please, I don't want to be judged. My husband is a good man. We have been married for 14 years. I am 33 years old. He is 39 years old. We have 4 kids - 3 girls and 1 boy. He has never cheated on me. Right from day 1, he has been very open. He is not the type of husband that locks phone and all of that. But I am tired. He has the habit of flaring up around the children and I don't like it. I don't want my kids to be damaged. I know some will say no marriage is perfect but at this point, I don't even want marriage again. I just want to be free and single and look after my kids. I am tired.

Anytime we have an argument, he always talks about how he did this and that for me. In front of the children. I don't want this kind of life. He hardly gets angry, maybe twice or thrice in a year but when he does, he does not have the sense to know he should not be doing it in front of the kids. He apologizes to them and to me but I am done.

He has no other issue apart from this. He has never beaten me or anything but I am tired. Overall he is a good husband to be fair and honest but I can no longer deal with this. I prefer to be single and free than deal with this rubbish.

I feel like pouring out my heart.

If you are looking to get advice from this forum, it would be when you have finally left your marriage. That said, your life is yours. Leave a man who gets angry thrice in a year. I can advice you as a married but it is not necessary since you have decided to bow
Re: I Am Tired Of My Marriage by Nobody: 9:53pm On Apr 22, 2022
janejjjjj5000:
No. I grew up in Winners Chapel and Papa and Mama always say they have never argued in their marriage. Even last year, Papa still said that he and mama have not had their first argument almost 40 years later. That is the kind of marriage I always wanted but now, I feel bad because I cannot boast of the same thing. Shouting at your wife is abuse. And worse is that our children see it. I have read that it can affect children psychologically. I feel that I have failed.

They are deceiving you!!!
Run away from all these papa mama nonsense and stop being a holy bad wife!!!
Re: I Am Tired Of My Marriage by EkyyyKelson(m): 9:58pm On Apr 22, 2022
Argument? I mean, the normal argument that occur even amongst Pastors or Rev. Fathers? It's a lie. No two adults can live under the same roof without having arguments at least once a month (except the two are guys that aren't nosy) which is still very rare). Maybe you're talking about altercation or heated arguments.

You've been told about seeking marriage counseling. Thing is, you sound like you've got a nice husband. Talk to him about your fears relating to the impact of his outbursts on the kids. Suggest you both go see councilor.

You already claimed you don't take your family matter to a third party. I for talk say na one yeye friend dey whine you out of jealousy.

Talk with your man. Also, since you stated the his outburst isn't regular, then, you should devise a way of avoiding a lengthy argument so that he would be triggered to go nuts. At times, you must not talk back. Just stay silent and pacify him for such moments. And enjoy your man. You no too get problem walahi

Good luck

janejjjjj5000:

1 Like

Re: I Am Tired Of My Marriage by Nnamaka1: 10:01pm On Apr 22, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Satan ke? Another deluded individual who believes Satan is out to take his marriage. undecided

Contrary to what you may believe, marriage isn't meant for everyone and not all single people flirt or bounce from one relationship to another. There are single folks out there who are single and free and happy at that. undecided

What you failed to realize is that marriage is not the perfect bed of roses that the movies makes us to believe it is. Marriage is about sacrifice. Overcoming your selfish desires and focusing on your family's happiness. If only we can have the husband and wife focus on the other party, trust me marriage won't look like the condemnation curse that you have now been programmed to believe it is
Re: I Am Tired Of My Marriage by charles2468(m): 10:05pm On Apr 22, 2022
janejjjjj5000:
I am tired. I have a better view of marriage. He is not meeting up. My children are saying that the way he talks when upsets affects them. The children cry and he apologizes to all of us. I know I sound confused but I am just tired. I feel that my children will not be seeing this when we divorce. That is why I don't want the marriage anymore. I just want all round peace. I am tired.

Young lady you're a fool n stupid at the same time, from your right up it shows are just 19yrs n got married to your husband, you didn't have taste of life, so now wat is hungry you is to be single n Bleep around but I will tell you, if you embark on this journey u will regret it.
Get out!!!
Re: I Am Tired Of My Marriage by Kobojunkie: 10:08pm On Apr 22, 2022
Nnamaka1:
1. What you failed to realize is that marriage is not the perfect bed of roses that the movies makes us to believe it is. Marriage is about sacrifice.

2. Overcoming your selfish desires and focusing on your family's happiness.

3. If only we can have the husband and wife focus on the other party, trust me marriage won't look like the condemnation curse that you have now been programmed to believe it is
1. If that is the case, then the OP knows marriage more than you do this since she is willing to sacrifice her marriage certificate all so she and her children can live without what seems emotional/verbal abuse from her husband. undecided

2. Her family here includes her 4 children who are clearly not happy with the abuse from their father at all. Or are you instead insinuating she place her husband's desires above those of her own children in this? undecided

3. I don't even understand what you mean by this here. Their are 6 individuals in the family, 5 of them tired of what seems like emotional abuse from the 6th member and you are suggesting that having the wife focus on the husband and the husband focus on the wife will do what to make the reality of the abuse disappear ? undecided

1 Like

Re: I Am Tired Of My Marriage by Nnamaka1: 10:16pm On Apr 22, 2022
Kobojunkie:
1. If that is the case, then the OP knows marriage more than you do this since she is willing to sacrifice her marriage certificate all so she and her children can live without what seems emotional/verbal abuse from her husband. undecided

2. Her family here includes her 4 children who are clearly not happy with the abuse from their father at all. Or are you instead insinuating she place her husband's desires above those of her own children in this? undecided

3. I don't even understand what you mean by this here. Their are 6 individuals in the family, 5 of them tired of what seems like emotional abuse from the 6th member and you are suggesting that having the wife focus on the husband and the husband focus on the wife will do what to make the reality of the abuse disappear ? undecided

I don't want to get into a back and forth with you. My advice is based solely on the word of God through Jesus Christ. If you don't share the same faith with me, you can never agree with me on my points.
Re: I Am Tired Of My Marriage by Kobojunkie: 10:23pm On Apr 22, 2022
Nnamaka1:
I don't want to get into a back and forth with you. My advice is based solely on the word of God through Jesus Christ. If you don't share the same faith with me, you can never agree with me on my points.
Your advise has absolutely nothing to do with Jesus Christ who told you instead that your marriages are of this world and not of the Kingdom of God - Luke 20 vs 34 - 36. God Himself, who gave you marriage in Genesis 2 vs 24, is the same one that cursed it in Genesis 3 vs 16, along with child bearing, rendering the union unholy, so don't pretend that holding on to a worthless marriage certificate endears you to the one who cursed it because it doesn't. undecided

This woman here is considering whether it is right to abandon marriage in order to give her children an out from what seems emotional abuse caused by their own father. Try to consider it with your heart as a human and not as a robot fixated or false ideals where marriage is concerned. undecided
Re: I Am Tired Of My Marriage by Eaglesence: 10:41pm On Apr 22, 2022
janejjjjj5000:
Please, I don't want to be judged. My husband is a good man. We have been married for 14 years. I am 33 years old. He is 39 years old. We have 4 kids - 3 girls and 1 boy. He has never cheated on me. Right from day 1, he has been very open. He is not the type of husband that locks phone and all of that. But I am tired. He has the habit of flaring up around the children and I don't like it. I don't want my kids to be damaged. I know some will say no marriage is perfect but at this point, I don't even want marriage again. I just want to be free and single and look after my kids. I am tired.

Anytime we have an argument, he always talks about how he did this and that for me. In front of the children. I don't want this kind of life. He hardly gets angry, maybe twice or thrice in a year but when he does, he does not have the sense to know he should not be doing it in front of the kids. He apologizes to them and to me but I am done.

He has no other issue apart from this. He has never beaten me or anything but I am tired. Overall he is a good husband to be fair and honest but I can no longer deal with this. I prefer to be single and free than deal with this rubbish.

Devil wan collect from you my sister drive him away. Dont do what i think you will regret. If you are bored take a vac or something. Ya'll should go some place, chill and to revamp your marriage

Which kind wahala be this na?
Re: I Am Tired Of My Marriage by Nnamaka1: 10:42pm On Apr 22, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Your advise has absolutely nothing to do with Jesus Christ who told you instead that your marriages are of this world and not of the Kingdom of God - Luke 20 vs 34 - 36. God Himself, who gave you marriage in Genesis 2 vs 24, is the same one that cursed it in Genesis 3 vs 16, along with child bearing, rendering the union unholy, so don't pretend that holding on to a worthless marriage certificate endears you to the one who cursed it because it doesn't. undecided

This woman here is considering whether it is right to abandon marriage in order to give her children an out from what seems emotional abuse caused by their own father. Try to consider it with your heart as a human and not as a robot fixated or false ideals where marriage is concerned. undecided

I come in peace who ever you are. I wish you all the best
Re: I Am Tired Of My Marriage by BLIZZARDCON: 10:42pm On Apr 22, 2022
You are probably having a good paying Job, that is what is deceiving women these day. When they think they have their own money, they start making noise about freedom.
And from your tone, you are already poisoning the minds of those children against their father, that is if he is, because whenever you hear a woman mention "my children like this as if they are not also the children of the man, then something is fishy, check the DNA, else why would a woman be talking about leaving a marriage when she has confessed that the husband is a good mañ on account that he shouts ar the children if truly they are his too?
Re: I Am Tired Of My Marriage by Dbb01(m): 10:50pm On Apr 22, 2022
Won't Judge but, Pray for PEACE IN MARRIAGE If that what you want. Prayyy
Re: I Am Tired Of My Marriage by Kobojunkie: 10:59pm On Apr 22, 2022
Nnamaka1:
I come in peace who ever you are. I wish you all the best
It is important we rid ourselves of the delusions we have been fed by men in the name of sanctity of marriage. None of that has anything to do with God but instead with progressing the agendas of men in marriage. undecided

Divorce is not a sin and so if the woman here chooses it even for the sake of her children, we are not meant to condemn her for it. undecided

1 Like

Re: I Am Tired Of My Marriage by Karlifate: 11:14pm On Apr 22, 2022
cle62000:
You made reference to winners chapel and Papa and Mama but you fail to understand how that happens, let me take your mind back to the Papa stuff, a preacher asked him "so you mean you haven't shout at each other for the past 25yrs, do you mean you guys doesn't step on each other's toes"? And Papa replied I am standing here and she's standing there, why would we step on each other's toes, he further explained I know what to do and I do it, she knows what to do and she does it, why should we have argument or shouting situation, now let's bring it down, your husband shouts on you, what led to it? What did you do? Don't tell us he just shouted, except he has a mental issue. So most times when things are wrong we tend to blame everyone else or someone else but self. It's good when we look at issues honestly and critically and ask what actually did I do wrong and how would I have done it better that made him to react this way, cause for every reaction there's a cause effect.
My dear you have a very good husband you may not know now until you loose it and then start wishing you didn't, do not let what you hear, read or see deceive you.
May God guild you but much more guild your self by thinking right and heed to good counsel
God bless you

Re: I Am Tired Of My Marriage by seuncyrus(m): 11:24pm On Apr 22, 2022
JovialJune:

Why the hell will you believe such a lie? Use your common sense na,, siblings argue, colleagues argue, friends argue, didn't you see your parents argue at a point? Once you're staying with a person for a long period of time, there is no way there won't be misunderstanding now, haba

At bolded, you've never shouted at your husband? You don't provoke him too? In fact your comment above shows you are really naive, and that's the effect of marrying too early, SMH.

You are very delusional babe, because your reason for leaving your marriage is very silly, you are simply tired of being married because you never experienced single life, you married at age 19, so I understand your mid life crisis

You are your problem, not your husband.

Honestly, you said everything I wanted to say and even added Jara. She married way too early and it's even very obvious in the way she thinks. How is it possible that two people live together and not have a missunderstanding at all haba

1 Like

Re: I Am Tired Of My Marriage by DontHelpWomen: 11:26pm On Apr 22, 2022
LesbianBoy:
And I like where you said men should stop marrying because I don talk am here many times. Marriage is becoming a scam to men o.

Any time I am walking down the street and I see a man pushing a baby in a push chair / stroller and the wife is smiling and happily walking beside him, I pause, stand by the side and watch them and internally I am shaking my head thinking - this poor man does not know he is wasting his time helping this woman with raising their her child. Na woman get pikin for abroad o.

Women where I live (London) are nastier than the devil and ALL of them just use drain the man's resources and youthful energy o train the woman and her kids up and once they have no need for the man financially (due to the Govt money handouts to single Mums THEY call the police to kick the man out so that they can be genuine single mums with cash handouts from the Govt and if the man does not move out of his own accord, they will either call the police to kick him out or they will make the house so hostile that he has no choice but to move out.

Nasty creatures these so called women.
Re: I Am Tired Of My Marriage by Karlifate: 11:26pm On Apr 22, 2022
janejjjjj5000:

You already shot yourself in the foot with this.

Women are easily carried away by what they hear.

Yes, the duo are good friends cos Bishop David Oyedepo is a Libra, while his wife is an Aquarius.

In conclusion, choices begat consequences.
Re: I Am Tired Of My Marriage by intruder15(m): 11:29pm On Apr 22, 2022
janejjjjj5000:
I am tired. I have a better view of marriage. He is not meeting up. My children are saying that the way he talks when upsets affects them. The children cry and he apologizes to all of us. I know I sound confused but I am just tired. I feel that my children will not be seeing this when we divorce. That is why I don't want the marriage anymore. I just want all round peace. I am tired.

Your kids will not see these when divorced. But your kids will see worse. It's not a swear. It's just life.
Re: I Am Tired Of My Marriage by Kobojunkie: 11:34pm On Apr 22, 2022
Karlifate:
You already shot yourself in the foot with this.
Women are easily carried away by what they hear.
Yes, the duo are good friends cos Bishop David Oyedepo is a Libra, while his wife is an Aquarius.

In conclusion, choices begat consequences.
So you resort of using their horoscope to explaining what is a lie they fed OP. undecided

ROFLMAO
grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: I Am Tired Of My Marriage by Kobojunkie: 11:36pm On Apr 22, 2022
intruder15:
Your kids will not see these when divorced. But your kids will see worse. It's not a swear. It's just life.
I didn't see worse when my parents finally got divorced..in fact I wish it had happened sooner so I and my siblings could have had more time to heal from the emotional abuse before adulthood set in. undecided

1 Like

Re: I Am Tired Of My Marriage by Eluala(m): 11:36pm On Apr 22, 2022
This is a really flimsy excuse to seek divorce. Please go ahead and divorce him, walk if you are tired as you said, there's no need constituting a nuisance to both himself and yourself. Just move on and join the list of divorced and lonely people playing hide and seek with all kinds of dicks everywhere they go and which most times would be other people's husband. Iranu! You think being single is better? Please go ahead and try.
Re: I Am Tired Of My Marriage by Karlifate: 11:44pm On Apr 22, 2022
Kobojunkie:
So you resort of using their horoscope to explaining what is a lie they fed OP. undecided

ROFLMAO
grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin cheesy

cheesy

Highway na way grin

I hope she gets my point.
That's the most important.
Re: I Am Tired Of My Marriage by Kobojunkie: 11:53pm On Apr 22, 2022
Karlifate:
cheesy
Highway na way grin

I hope she gets my point. That's the most important.
But you made no point in your attempt to rationalize the lie told by Oyedepo and his wife in their desperation to represent that which is not of God as if so. undecided

Even Jesus Christ argued with His own mother but you believe the stars validate the claims made by this liar among men? undecided

1 Like

Re: I Am Tired Of My Marriage by Gee64: 11:55pm On Apr 22, 2022
Talk true, your ex boyfriend don hammer and you wan go enjoy that big pre*ek again!
Re: I Am Tired Of My Marriage by Karlifate: 12:01am On Apr 23, 2022
Kobojunkie:
But you made no point in your attempt to rationalize the lie told by Oyedepo and his wife in their desperation to represent that which is not of God as if so. undecided

Even Jesus Christ argued with His own mother but you believe the stars validate the claims made by this liar among men? undecided

I don't care about your opinion.

Au revoir!
Re: I Am Tired Of My Marriage by vickydevoka(m): 12:01am On Apr 23, 2022
janejjjjj5000:

Aunty u get money.
Re: I Am Tired Of My Marriage by vickydevoka(m): 12:03am On Apr 23, 2022
Nuelzi:
What exactly does this gender want?

Sorry to say this but if what you wrote up there is true then permit me to say that you don't really know what you want

- you pointed out these qualities that most men lack yet you don't want to hold onto him.

E be like say e get niqqa wey you dey eye somewhere na why you wan dropout undecided

Nobody should quote me....na my mind I talk,I no stone person
When women makes money divorce go de hungry dem
Re: I Am Tired Of My Marriage by NoToPile: 12:08am On Apr 23, 2022
DoctorOlasDesk post=112181342:
Nigerians can be very biased and very unbalanced in their judgements with their stereotypical prejudiced misinterpretations.

Eleven pages of people judging a woman who speaks up about her situationship. If it were a case where one committed suicide out of depression, the same people would say why did she or him not speak up.. The comments of 95% of people on this thread is sick and troubling and imagine the set of humans condemning another.

Same thing running through my mind.

She needs someone to talk to about what she sees as a problem, is that supposed to be a bad thing?

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply)

Kenyan Woman Posts Pics Of A Lady Everywhere Warning Her To Leave Her Husband / Nigerian Man Marries With ‘fake’ Genotype, Abandons Wife With ‘sickle Cell’ Kids / Married Woman Discovers Whatsapp Group Chat Dedicated To “Surviving Her”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 102
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.