Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,434 members, 7,830,185 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:29 PM

What Is The Difference Between Spirit And Soul - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Is The Difference Between Spirit And Soul (3353 Views)

Understanding The Difference Between Spirit, Soul And Body (2) / What's The Difference Between The Spirit And The Soul? / How Do We Worship God In Spirit And Truth ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Difference Between Spirit And Soul by FatherOfJesus: 1:35pm On Apr 23, 2022
Maynman:

I didn’t say such, I said the brain is the soul and the soul is immaterial. Can you see your mind?
OK, I agree that you have a brainbox, but it's empty. Nothing is inside

Re: What Is The Difference Between Spirit And Soul by FatherOfJesus: 1:36pm On Apr 23, 2022
Maynman:

I have a soul in it.
I agree, also agree that nothing is inside your head cheesy
Re: What Is The Difference Between Spirit And Soul by sonmvayina(m): 1:37pm On Apr 23, 2022
MaxInDHouse:
You are a living SOUL the breath of life that's sustaining your heart is the SPIRIT. Genesis 2:7
So at death all living organisms return to the ground out of which our bodies were formed {Genesis 3:19} but the energy sustaining our breath returns to the one who gave it GOD! Ecclesiastes 3:19-20; 12:7

However there are other forms of life that doesn't have physical bodies they are known as "angels" they are also living beings: SPIRIT BEINGS! Job 38:7

May you have PEACE! smiley

Have you read about the Anunnaki's?
Where did you get the idea about other life forms.
Re: What Is The Difference Between Spirit And Soul by Maynman: 1:37pm On Apr 23, 2022
FatherOfJesus:
I agree, also agree that nothing is inside your head cheesy

Head means physical head. Do you perform surgery on the head?
Re: What Is The Difference Between Spirit And Soul by FatherOfJesus: 1:37pm On Apr 23, 2022
Have I met the stupidest person yet on nairaland?
When I thought dtruthspeaker or MaxInDHouse wins it, Maynman suprises me.

How can someone say that he has nothing in his head cheesy

1 Like

Re: What Is The Difference Between Spirit And Soul by FatherOfJesus: 1:38pm On Apr 23, 2022
sonmvayina:

Have you read about the Anunnaki's?
Where did you get the idea about other life forms.
how do you even read this when you don't have a physical brain cheesy
Re: What Is The Difference Between Spirit And Soul by Maynman: 1:38pm On Apr 23, 2022
FatherOfJesus:
Have I met the stupidest person yet on nairaland?
When I thought dtruthspeaker or MaxInDHouse wins it, Maynman suprises me.

How can someone say that he has nothing in his head cheesy

the brain is the soul, the brain is the mind. The mind is the soul.
It’s just English word.
But you are too daft to know.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Difference Between Spirit And Soul by FatherOfJesus: 1:38pm On Apr 23, 2022
Maynman:

Head means physical head. Do you perform surgery on the head?
So the brain comes from head and the brain means the soul.

You are making sense my brother cheesy
Re: What Is The Difference Between Spirit And Soul by Maynman: 1:39pm On Apr 23, 2022
FatherOfJesus:

I have a physical head.
Re: What Is The Difference Between Spirit And Soul by FatherOfJesus: 1:39pm On Apr 23, 2022
Maynman:

the brain is the soul, the brain is the mind. The mind is the soul.
It’s just English word.
But you are too daft to know.
lol, cheesy
This guy na comedian.
I can't get this laughter alone grin
Re: What Is The Difference Between Spirit And Soul by Maynman: 1:40pm On Apr 23, 2022
FatherOfJesus:

Read , the word “brain” is derived from “head” old English.
Why are you been obtuse?

Re: What Is The Difference Between Spirit And Soul by FatherOfJesus: 1:40pm On Apr 23, 2022
Maynman:

I have a physical head.
But no physical brain inside cheesy
We both agree on this
Re: What Is The Difference Between Spirit And Soul by Maynman: 1:40pm On Apr 23, 2022
FatherOfJesus:
lol, cheesy
This guy na comedian.
I can't get this laughter alone grin

You know you are not laughing
Brain comes old English “head”

Re: What Is The Difference Between Spirit And Soul by Maynman: 1:41pm On Apr 23, 2022
FatherOfJesus:
But no physical brain inside cheesy
We both agree on this

Do you have a physical mind?
Why are you been obtuse!

Re: What Is The Difference Between Spirit And Soul by FatherOfJesus: 1:41pm On Apr 23, 2022
Maynman:

Read , the word “brain” is derived from “head” old English.
Why are you been obtuse?
yes naw, the brain is derived from head and then the brain is the soul which means the soul is also the head and the head is the soul.

Smart boy, so smart cheesy
Re: What Is The Difference Between Spirit And Soul by Maynman: 1:42pm On Apr 23, 2022
FatherOfJesus:
yes naw, the brain is derived from head and then the brain is the soil which means the soul is also the head and the head is the soul.

Smart boy, so smart cheesy

The word “brain” is derived from old English which means “head”
Slowly read.

Re: What Is The Difference Between Spirit And Soul by sonmvayina(m): 1:42pm On Apr 23, 2022
FatherOfJesus:

Face who you dey talk to..

Leave me and MaxInDHouse..
Re: What Is The Difference Between Spirit And Soul by Maynman: 1:43pm On Apr 23, 2022
FatherOfJesus:

The English word “brain” comes from head.
Read..

Re: What Is The Difference Between Spirit And Soul by FatherOfJesus: 1:43pm On Apr 23, 2022
sonmvayina:

Face who you dey talk to..

Leave me and MaxInDHouse..
Bros, this one dey shock me o.
Let me just leave him and manage MaxInDHouse. At least MaxInDHouse doesnt think that he doesn't have a physical brain.

How do you manage someone who thinks he doesn't have a physical brain? cheesy
Re: What Is The Difference Between Spirit And Soul by FatherOfJesus: 1:44pm On Apr 23, 2022
Maynman:

The English word “brain” comes from head.
Read..
yes, meaning that the head is the brain and the brain is the soul and the soul is the head cheesy
Re: What Is The Difference Between Spirit And Soul by Maynman: 1:44pm On Apr 23, 2022
FatherOfJesus:
yes, meaning that the head is the brain and the brain is the soul and the soul is the head cheesy

Exactly.
Re: What Is The Difference Between Spirit And Soul by FatherOfJesus: 1:45pm On Apr 23, 2022
Maynman:

Exactly.
LordReed, did you see this?

Re: What Is The Difference Between Spirit And Soul by Maynman: 1:46pm On Apr 23, 2022
FatherOfJesus:
LordReed, did you see this?

You are the dumb one here. Keep calling them.
Is the mind a physical thing?
Can you think without your mind? Is the mind not same as brain(in meaning) but the English word for brain comes from “head”.

Re: What Is The Difference Between Spirit And Soul by LordReed(m): 1:46pm On Apr 23, 2022
Maynman, seems you are conflating brain and mind. Brain is physical, mind is immaterial. Brain in inside your head aka brainbox while mind has no physical location.
Re: What Is The Difference Between Spirit And Soul by chinasaekpere: 1:47pm On Apr 23, 2022
Maynman:

Oh yes I don’t have a physical mind/soul/brain. If I have I’ll be able to control it just like I control my leg.
You are just typing rubbish.
Re: What Is The Difference Between Spirit And Soul by Maynman: 1:47pm On Apr 23, 2022
LordReed:
Maynman, seems you are conflating brain and mind. Brain is physical, mind is immaterial. Brain in inside your head aka brainbox while mind has no physical location.

what’s the function of brain and mind?
Re: What Is The Difference Between Spirit And Soul by Maynman: 1:48pm On Apr 23, 2022
chinasaekpere:
You are just typing rubbish.

You have a physical mind?
Re: What Is The Difference Between Spirit And Soul by FatherOfJesus: 1:48pm On Apr 23, 2022
Maynman:

his stupid questions continues because he's brainless cheesy
Re: What Is The Difference Between Spirit And Soul by Maynman: 1:49pm On Apr 23, 2022
FatherOfJesus:
his stupid questions continues because he's brainless cheesy

What’s the difference between Brain and mind!
What’s their function?

Brain comes from old English “head” I have a physical head.
Re: What Is The Difference Between Spirit And Soul by chinasaekpere: 1:51pm On Apr 23, 2022
Maynman:

You have a physical mind?
You need medical attention
Re: What Is The Difference Between Spirit And Soul by LordReed(m): 1:51pm On Apr 23, 2022
Maynman:

Brain is the organ that controls and oversees all bodily functions. Mind is an emergent property of the workings of the brain that serves to encapsulate the identity of the individual.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Difference Between Spirit And Soul by Maynman: 1:51pm On Apr 23, 2022
chinasaekpere:
You need medical attention

You have a physical brain, but you don’t have a physical mind? How come?
Do you reason without your mind?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

What Is Religion Turning Us Into / Bishop Wale Oke: So Far So Thankful / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.