Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,378 members, 7,829,981 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:28 PM

What Is The Difference Between Spirit And Soul - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Is The Difference Between Spirit And Soul (3349 Views)

Understanding The Difference Between Spirit, Soul And Body (2) / What's The Difference Between The Spirit And The Soul? / How Do We Worship God In Spirit And Truth ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Difference Between Spirit And Soul by Maynman: 8:03pm On Apr 23, 2022
FatherOfJesus:
how can a grown up have so much hard time differnting a brain, soul, head, mind and Spirit.

cheesy

Didn’t we start from self mastery?
Amnesia?
Re: What Is The Difference Between Spirit And Soul by LordReed(m): 8:04pm On Apr 23, 2022
Maynman:

The “brain” comes from “brainlocker”
So in essence you are saying the functions of the “brainlocker”
You get?

Why is that people find it hard to admit when they are wrong? You just said the mind makes the brain function and instead of conceding the point you deflect to something else. Abegi.
Re: What Is The Difference Between Spirit And Soul by LordReed(m): 8:05pm On Apr 23, 2022
FatherOfJesus:
I don't think Maynman has hard time understanding anything, he needs help.
He's obviously doesn't have a a functioning brain.
Even a primary 2 studenr would laugh ridiculously at his way of reasoning

I have done my part, the rest is left to him.
Re: What Is The Difference Between Spirit And Soul by FatherOfJesus: 8:05pm On Apr 23, 2022
Maynman:

Didn’t we start from self mastery?
Amnesia?
Do you just like to argue or you have mental issues? cheesy
Re: What Is The Difference Between Spirit And Soul by FatherOfJesus: 8:06pm On Apr 23, 2022
LordReed:

I have done my part, the rest is left to him.
everyone is wrong and he's right.
He obviously has mental issues. Is that not obvious? cheesy
Re: What Is The Difference Between Spirit And Soul by Maynman: 8:06pm On Apr 23, 2022
FatherOfJesus:
Do you just like to argue or you have mental issues? cheesy

Do you find it hard to think or you are naturally dumb?
Re: What Is The Difference Between Spirit And Soul by FatherOfJesus: 8:08pm On Apr 23, 2022
Maynman:

Do you find it hard to think or you are naturally dumb?
how can you say the brain is the head, and the head is the soul and the soil is thr mind and the mind is the head? cheesy
Are you okay? I have a psychiatric friend that can help, this is what mad people would say grin
Re: What Is The Difference Between Spirit And Soul by Maynman: 8:09pm On Apr 23, 2022
LordReed:

Why is that people find it hard to admit when they are wrong? You just said the mind makes the brain function and instead of conceding the point you deflect to something else. Abegi.

I said brain derive from brainbox. Did you see that?
Or you are intentionally not seeing it?
Re: What Is The Difference Between Spirit And Soul by FatherOfJesus: 8:10pm On Apr 23, 2022
Maynman:

I said brain derive from brainbox. Did you see that?
Or you are intentionally not seeing it?
You are mad man, you are saying nonsense.
You need medical attention cheesy
Re: What Is The Difference Between Spirit And Soul by Maynman: 8:11pm On Apr 23, 2022
FatherOfJesus:
how can you say the brain is the head, and the head is the soul and the soil is thr mind and the mind is the head? cheesy
Are you okay? I have a psychiatric friend that can help, this is what mad people would say grin

Obtuse.
The English word, brain is gotten from “brainbox”.
When you say “ I can’t think with my brain” in context what you are saying is that “you can’t think with your brainbox”

Re: What Is The Difference Between Spirit And Soul by FatherOfJesus: 8:12pm On Apr 23, 2022
Maynman:

Obtuse.
When you say “ I can’t think with my brain” in context what you are saying is that “you can’t think with your brainbox”
brain is gotten from brainbox.
What an idiot cheesy
Re: What Is The Difference Between Spirit And Soul by Maynman: 8:13pm On Apr 23, 2022
FatherOfJesus:
brain is gotten from brainbox.
What an idiot cheesy

What a fool. Can’t you read?
Is “brain” not a English word? Derived from somewhere?
If you are in Arab will you call it brain? Does that mean you don’t “brain”?

Re: What Is The Difference Between Spirit And Soul by FatherOfJesus: 8:13pm On Apr 23, 2022
Maynman:

Obtuse.
Brain is gotten from brainbox, the brain is tbr brainbox, the brainbox is the head, the head is the soul, the soul is the brain and the soul is the mind.

Look at the jargons you are spewing cheesy
Re: What Is The Difference Between Spirit And Soul by FatherOfJesus: 8:14pm On Apr 23, 2022
Maynman:

What a fool. Can’t you read?
Is “brain” not a English word? Derived from somewhere?
If you are in Arab will you call it brain? Does that mean you don’t “brain”?
if you stay in lagos, please locate yaba left.

You are also hilarious, the stupidest person in history cheesy
Re: What Is The Difference Between Spirit And Soul by Maynman: 8:15pm On Apr 23, 2022
FatherOfJesus:
Brain is gotten from brainbox, the brain is tbr brainbox, the brainbox is the head, the head is the soul, the soul is the brain and the soul is the mind.

Look at the jargons you are spewing cheesy

You are the one spewing it because you are a slowpoke that can’t read.

Re: What Is The Difference Between Spirit And Soul by Maynman: 8:15pm On Apr 23, 2022
FatherOfJesus:
if you stay in lagos, please locate yaba left.

You are also hilarious, the stupidest person in history cheesy

You can’t read, you are a slowpoke.

Re: What Is The Difference Between Spirit And Soul by FatherOfJesus: 8:16pm On Apr 23, 2022
Maynman:

You can’t read, you are a slowpoke.
and the brain is the brainnkx right? The brainbox is also the soul and the soul is the head.

cheesy comedian
Re: What Is The Difference Between Spirit And Soul by Maynman: 8:16pm On Apr 23, 2022
FatherOfJesus:
and the brain is the brainnkx right? The brainbox is also the soul and the soul is the head.

cheesy comedian

You are a slowpoke, you can’t read.
When you read and understand we can continue, slowpoke grin

Re: What Is The Difference Between Spirit And Soul by FatherOfJesus: 8:17pm On Apr 23, 2022
Maynman:

You are the one spewing it because you are a slowpoke that can’t read.
are you sure your screws are still intact in your head, soul, brainbox and mind cheesy
Re: What Is The Difference Between Spirit And Soul by FatherOfJesus: 8:18pm On Apr 23, 2022
Maynman:

You are a slowpoke, you can’t read.
When you read and understand we can continue, slowpoke grin
You cannot understand what you posted because your brain is your soul cheesy
Re: What Is The Difference Between Spirit And Soul by Maynman: 8:18pm On Apr 23, 2022
FatherOfJesus:
are you sure your screws are still intact in your head, soul, brainbox and mind cheesy

slowpoke can’t read, not surprising wink

Re: What Is The Difference Between Spirit And Soul by Maynman: 8:19pm On Apr 23, 2022
FatherOfJesus:
You cannot understand what you posted because your brain is your soul cheesy

Do you even know if I posted anything? Mor.on you literally can’t read

Re: What Is The Difference Between Spirit And Soul by Maynman: 8:22pm On Apr 23, 2022
LordReed:

Wrong. Your heart rate which is controlled by your brain has nothing to do with your mind, several of the brain's functions have nothing to do with the mind. Apparently it is you having a hard time understanding it.

Re: What Is The Difference Between Spirit And Soul by FatherOfJesus: 8:23pm On Apr 23, 2022
Maynman:

slowpoke can’t read, not surprising wink
psychiatric customer, everyone will soon leave the thread for you cheesy
Re: What Is The Difference Between Spirit And Soul by Maynman: 8:24pm On Apr 23, 2022
FatherOfJesus:
psychiatric customer, everyone will soon leave the thread for you cheesy

Mor.on can’t read. What a shame lol

Re: What Is The Difference Between Spirit And Soul by LordReed(m): 8:26pm On Apr 23, 2022

Re: What Is The Difference Between Spirit And Soul by Maynman: 8:28pm On Apr 23, 2022
[quote author=LordReed post=112216370][/quote]

It controls the heart.
The heart can beat without it.

Re: What Is The Difference Between Spirit And Soul by FatherOfJesus: 8:32pm On Apr 23, 2022
Maynman:

It controls the heart.
The heart can beat without it.
lol cheesy
Re: What Is The Difference Between Spirit And Soul by Maynman: 8:32pm On Apr 23, 2022
FatherOfJesus:
lol cheesy

M.oron cheesy
Re: What Is The Difference Between Spirit And Soul by FatherOfJesus: 8:34pm On Apr 23, 2022
Maynman:

M.oron cheesy
The heart does not need thr brain.

Lol cheesy
Re: What Is The Difference Between Spirit And Soul by FatherOfJesus: 8:35pm On Apr 23, 2022
Maynman:

M.oron cheesy
did you attend school at all? grin
Re: What Is The Difference Between Spirit And Soul by Maynman: 8:35pm On Apr 23, 2022
FatherOfJesus:
The heart does not need thr brain.

Lol cheesy

We are talking about heart beat. But as a moro.n you can’t read .

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Fasting And Prayer, When Does It End? / As A Christian, What Are Those Troubling Questions Affecting Your Faith?? / I Challenge Pastordavidawuj To Answer My Questions On His Claims

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.