Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,374 members, 7,829,967 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:16 PM

What Is The Difference Between Spirit And Soul - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Is The Difference Between Spirit And Soul (3347 Views)

Understanding The Difference Between Spirit, Soul And Body (2) / What's The Difference Between The Spirit And The Soul? / How Do We Worship God In Spirit And Truth ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Difference Between Spirit And Soul by FatherOfJesus: 1:16pm On Apr 23, 2022
Dude said the brain is immaterial. I should have known I was talking to an absolute slowpoke.

And then we have people doing brain surgeries. You perform surgeries on their souls cheesy
Re: What Is The Difference Between Spirit And Soul by FatherOfJesus: 1:17pm On Apr 23, 2022
Maynman:

cheesy
You think the brain is the brain box. Can you bring out that thing that’s exactly the brain
So when I want to do brain surgery, it's like performing surgery on an immaterial soul

Re: What Is The Difference Between Spirit And Soul by Maynman: 1:18pm On Apr 23, 2022
FatherOfJesus:
So when I want to do brain surgery, it's like performing surgery on an immaterial soul

What’s the Brain you are performing on?

Re: What Is The Difference Between Spirit And Soul by FatherOfJesus: 1:19pm On Apr 23, 2022
Maynman:

Neurosurgeons are surgeons who are trained to perform surgeries on immaterial brain. According to this new found slowpoke cheesy
Re: What Is The Difference Between Spirit And Soul by Maynman: 1:20pm On Apr 23, 2022
FatherOfJesus:
Neurosurgeons are surgeons who are trained to perform surgeries on immaterial brain. According to this new found slowpoke cheesy

You are the retard that’ don’t understand. Do you perform surgery on the brain on in the brainbox?

Re: What Is The Difference Between Spirit And Soul by FatherOfJesus: 1:20pm On Apr 23, 2022
Maynman:

The brain is immaterial cheesy

Am I dreaming or what?
Are you for real?
This is the height of ignorance

Re: What Is The Difference Between Spirit And Soul by Maynman: 1:21pm On Apr 23, 2022
FatherOfJesus:
The brain is immaterial cheesy

Am I dreaming or what?
Are you for real?
This is the height of ignorance

What’s the brain. Can you perform surgery on reasoning?
Re: What Is The Difference Between Spirit And Soul by FatherOfJesus: 1:21pm On Apr 23, 2022
Maynman:

You are the retard that’ don’t understand. Do you perform surgery on the brain on in the brainbox?
Your brain is immaterial and that's where you think everyone's brain is immaterial

cheesy
Re: What Is The Difference Between Spirit And Soul by Maynman: 1:21pm On Apr 23, 2022
FatherOfJesus:
Your brain is immaterial and that's where you think everyone's brain is immaterial

cheesy

Fool thinks the brain is same as brain box

Re: What Is The Difference Between Spirit And Soul by FatherOfJesus: 1:22pm On Apr 23, 2022
Maynman:

What’s the brain. Can you perform surgery on reasoning?
Nope I can't, I definitely can't perform a surgery on your brain either because you don't have one cheesy
Re: What Is The Difference Between Spirit And Soul by FatherOfJesus: 1:23pm On Apr 23, 2022
Maynman:

Fool thinks the brain is same as brain box
yes, neurosurgeon are so stupid that they perform surgeries on brain box.

This random guy on nairaland knows better cheesy
Re: What Is The Difference Between Spirit And Soul by Maynman: 1:23pm On Apr 23, 2022
FatherOfJesus:
Nope I can't, I definitely can't perform a surgery on your brain either because you don't have one cheesy

Fool, brain is an English word, the old English of word means “head” you perform surgery in the head.

Re: What Is The Difference Between Spirit And Soul by Maynman: 1:23pm On Apr 23, 2022
FatherOfJesus:
yes, neurosurgeon are so stupid that they perform surgeries on brain box.

This random guy on nairaland knows better cheesy

Of course.. read.
“Brain” is an English word

Re: What Is The Difference Between Spirit And Soul by FatherOfJesus: 1:24pm On Apr 23, 2022
Maynman:

Fool, brain is an English word, the old English of word means “head” you perform surgery in the head.
I agree with you.
The brain is the soul, the brain is immaterial, what we carry on our head is just the brainbox. Nothing is inside.

Sometimes, you got to agree with morons
Re: What Is The Difference Between Spirit And Soul by FatherOfJesus: 1:24pm On Apr 23, 2022
Maynman:

Of course.. read.
“Brain” is an English word
na everyday person dey hear new thing for Nairaland

Re: What Is The Difference Between Spirit And Soul by Maynman: 1:25pm On Apr 23, 2022
FatherOfJesus:
I agree with you.
The brain is the soul, the brain is immaterial, what we carry on our head is just the brainbox. Nothing is inside.

Sometimes, you got to agree with morons

Fool, the brain is an English word, it comes from old English “head”
If you are in Arab you won’t call it “brain”, it’s a new English word.

Re: What Is The Difference Between Spirit And Soul by Maynman: 1:26pm On Apr 23, 2022
FatherOfJesus:
na everyday person dey hear new thing for Nairaland

You have learnt something.
Always check the origin of what you say. It was derive from some where

Re: What Is The Difference Between Spirit And Soul by FatherOfJesus: 1:26pm On Apr 23, 2022
Maynman:

Fool, the brain is an English word, it comes from old English “head”
If you are in Arab you won’t call it “brain”, it’s a new English word.
I agree with you na.
You don't have a brain, what you have is a brainbox cheesy
Re: What Is The Difference Between Spirit And Soul by Maynman: 1:26pm On Apr 23, 2022
FatherOfJesus:
I agree with you na.

English word told you to by your slave masters, why don’t you find out the origin?

Re: What Is The Difference Between Spirit And Soul by Maynman: 1:27pm On Apr 23, 2022
FatherOfJesus:
I agree with you na.

Where is “brain” coined from? Olodo

Re: What Is The Difference Between Spirit And Soul by FatherOfJesus: 1:29pm On Apr 23, 2022
Maynman:

English word told you to by your slave masters, why don’t you find out the origin?
But I have agreed that you don't have a physical brain cheesy

LordReed, janosky, pastormisback.

I'm hearing something new today grin
Re: What Is The Difference Between Spirit And Soul by FatherOfJesus: 1:30pm On Apr 23, 2022
Maynman:

Where is “brain” coined from? Olodo
We are still battling with people who say god exist and this guy thinks the brain doesnt exist.

Did you take your medications this morning? cheesy
Re: What Is The Difference Between Spirit And Soul by Maynman: 1:30pm On Apr 23, 2022
FatherOfJesus:
But I have agreed that you don't have a physical brain cheesy

LordReed, janosky, pastormisback.

I'm hearing something new today grin

Oh yes I don’t have a physical mind/soul/brain. If I have I’ll be able to control it just like I control my leg.
Re: What Is The Difference Between Spirit And Soul by Maynman: 1:31pm On Apr 23, 2022
FatherOfJesus:
We are still battling with people who say god exist and this guy thinks the brain doesnt exist.

Did you take your medications this morning? cheesy

Who said the brain didn’t exist?
Is the mind physical? Can you see it?
Re: What Is The Difference Between Spirit And Soul by FatherOfJesus: 1:32pm On Apr 23, 2022
Maynman:

Who said the brain didn’t exist?
Is the mind physical? Can you see it?
go to the teaching hospital and try to convince them that the brain isn't material, let's see if you don't land in the psychiatrist home. cheesy
Re: What Is The Difference Between Spirit And Soul by Maynman: 1:33pm On Apr 23, 2022
FatherOfJesus:
go to the teaching hospital and try to convince them that the brain isn't material, let's see if you don't land in the psychiatrist home. cheesy

Is your mind physical?
Can you think without your mind?
Re: What Is The Difference Between Spirit And Soul by FatherOfJesus: 1:33pm On Apr 23, 2022
Maynman:

Oh yes I don’t have a physical mind/soul/brain. If I have I’ll be able to control it just like I control my leg.
I agree with you cheesy
You obviously don't have a physical brain. Very obvious
Re: What Is The Difference Between Spirit And Soul by Maynman: 1:34pm On Apr 23, 2022
FatherOfJesus:
I agree with you cheesy
You obviously don't have a physical brain. Very obvious

I have a physical brain box, olodo. Brain means “head” in old English

Re: What Is The Difference Between Spirit And Soul by FatherOfJesus: 1:34pm On Apr 23, 2022
Maynman:

Is your mind physical?
Can you think without your mind?
I don't know but one thing that I know is that, you don't have a brain.
You said that by yourself cheesy

You only have a brainbox
Re: What Is The Difference Between Spirit And Soul by FatherOfJesus: 1:34pm On Apr 23, 2022
Maynman:

I have a physical brain box, olodo. Brain means “head” in old English
I agree with you, you have a head but there's nothing inside.

It's empty cheesy
Re: What Is The Difference Between Spirit And Soul by Maynman: 1:35pm On Apr 23, 2022
FatherOfJesus:
I don't know but one thing that I know is that, you don't have a brain.
You said that by yourself cheesy

You only have a brainbox

I didn’t say such, I said the brain is the soul and the soul is immaterial. Can you see your mind?

Re: What Is The Difference Between Spirit And Soul by Maynman: 1:35pm On Apr 23, 2022
FatherOfJesus:
I agree with you, you have a head but there's nothing inside.

It's empty cheesy

I have a soul in it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Atheists When Are Yall Going To Step Your Game Up / Fasting And Prayer, When Does It End? / As A Christian, What Are Those Troubling Questions Affecting Your Faith??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.