Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,144 members, 7,815,011 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:39 AM

Lady Receives The Shock Of Her Life 3 Years After She Divorced Her Husband - Family (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Lady Receives The Shock Of Her Life 3 Years After She Divorced Her Husband (78165 Views)

She Divorced Her Husband For Wasting Her Life Savings Of N4.5million / Friends Defend Nigerian Lady Who ‘divorced’ Her Husband At Airport In London / My Wife Gave Me The Shock Of My Life. Help! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Receives The Shock Of Her Life 3 Years After She Divorced Her Husband by Nobody: 9:13am On Apr 24, 2022
Kobicove:
Super story! undecided

The African child that will lie and wrongfully accuse her father of sleeping with her has not being born!

May we never give birth to people like Je on nairaland. These little teenagers can do this o.

When marrying, don't marry a workaholic, she raises such little girls with carelessness
Re: Lady Receives The Shock Of Her Life 3 Years After She Divorced Her Husband by Nobody: 9:15am On Apr 24, 2022
MALIGNANTGuest:

That KID that burnt EBEANO Supermarket can do worse.
That kid whose video has gone viral can also do worse.
Jeon nkor?

Wait, watch and see as she comes
Re: Lady Receives The Shock Of Her Life 3 Years After She Divorced Her Husband by Jeon(f): 9:21am On Apr 24, 2022
Veggieseedies:

Jeon nkor?

Wait, watch and see as she comes

THOUGHT YOU SAID YOU ARE NOT GOING TO QUOTE ME AGAIN?

I HATE IT WHEN PPL CAN'T KEEP THEIR WORDS.. especially grown up adults with double tongues.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Receives The Shock Of Her Life 3 Years After She Divorced Her Husband by Mariangeles(f): 10:06am On Apr 24, 2022
mightyhaze:
wake up...

Story don't add up

Didt happen

Didn't happen and yet instablog and other major Nigerian blogs carried the story?

Seriously, most of you on nairaland are in delusion.
The constant hate that goes on here has messed up most of you all's minds and true sense of judgment.
Re: Lady Receives The Shock Of Her Life 3 Years After She Divorced Her Husband by Nobody: 10:15am On Apr 24, 2022
Jeon:

THOUGHT YOU SAID YOU ARE NOT GOING TO QUOTE ME AGAIN?

I HATE IT WHEN PPL CAN'T KEEP THEIR WORDS.. especially grown up adults with double tongues.
Cos your a reference point to the subject of discuss. For those doubting how damaged untrained teenage girls could be, have to remind them of your existence
Re: Lady Receives The Shock Of Her Life 3 Years After She Divorced Her Husband by Nobody: 10:26am On Apr 24, 2022
koyyess:

To de sensitize women on incest/child rape.
This one na confirmed mumu
Re: Lady Receives The Shock Of Her Life 3 Years After She Divorced Her Husband by emorse(m): 10:53am On Apr 24, 2022
OdenKelechi:

However you want to look at it, she was in a very tough spot on who to believe.. it’s not like what the girls accused their father of doesn’t happen in real life. If you were in her position, you’d believe the daughters too cos society has made it so that the female gender are always the victims and the ones to believe. She didn’t have an easy choice to make.
Innocent until proven guilty bro. She had no evidence. The only basis for her action was her daughters' words which painfully was against her husband's.

The truth is she left because she felt that she was economically capable to cater for the girls. That blinded her to the emotional requirements of building a home. If the man was the major privider, she would have thought it through before making such silly move.
Re: Lady Receives The Shock Of Her Life 3 Years After She Divorced Her Husband by emorse(m): 10:57am On Apr 24, 2022
Kobicove:
Super story! undecided

The African child that will lie and wrongfully accuse her father of sleeping with her has not being born!
I'm a teacher in a secondary school and I can assure you that they closer to you than you can ever imagine.
Re: Lady Receives The Shock Of Her Life 3 Years After She Divorced Her Husband by Nobody: 10:58am On Apr 24, 2022
DrFunmisticGlow:
it's quite common, children lie and are manipulative.

I am always shocked when parents believe their children hook line and sinker.

But I honestly don't blame her for divorcing him. Many Fathers molest their daughters today and deny it. When such girls tell their mother, they call the girls evil, harlot and defend the molester to keep their marriage, traumatizing the daughter for life.

You are very correct bro. It is really prevalent in our society today especially in Kogi, Benue and Edo States of Nigeria. Yet, this story is pointing to the many wrong accusations and things innocent men had to endure and live with for years without mentioning.

There are also husband beaters in our society but these men prefer to die with it instead of being scolded should the public have knowledge of it.

Men are suffering alot

1 Like

Re: Lady Receives The Shock Of Her Life 3 Years After She Divorced Her Husband by Nobody: 11:03am On Apr 24, 2022
1Sharon:

The same way you men claim a rape allegation is fake.

Did you read the story?

It's a rape case accusation against a man but the difference is that after years, the accusers confessed they wrongly accused.
Re: Lady Receives The Shock Of Her Life 3 Years After She Divorced Her Husband by koyyess: 11:20am On Apr 24, 2022
Veggieseedies:

Me na confirmed mumu. I love r@ping children. I must be put to death. embarassed

Your miserable business.

1 Like

Re: Lady Receives The Shock Of Her Life 3 Years After She Divorced Her Husband by koyyess: 11:21am On Apr 24, 2022
Veggieseedies:

[s]Did you read the story?

It's a rape case accusation against a man but the difference is that after years, the accusers confessed they wrongly accused[/s].

Shut up!!!

R@pist.

1 Like

Re: Lady Receives The Shock Of Her Life 3 Years After She Divorced Her Husband by Nobody: 12:19pm On Apr 24, 2022
Veggieseedies:

Cos your a reference point to the subject of discuss. For those doubting how damaged untrained teenage girls could be, have to remind them of your existence

For how long do you want to give these little girls attention?....they're damaged goods and obviously not intelligent...stop mentioning them and they'll go away...their aim is just to provoke men.
Re: Lady Receives The Shock Of Her Life 3 Years After She Divorced Her Husband by Nobody: 12:20pm On Apr 24, 2022
Not sure if you have kids, or specifically, daughter(s). If you do, then you know the real meaning of love for another human being. That is the love for your kids. You will be willing to trade your life for theirs, especially during their formative years

When this person you will go at any length to protect throws such an accusation at you out of the blue, and you know you are truly innocent of it, you'll be lost for words from the shock alone. Remember, this was not just one daughter that made the accusation, but both!

Assuming the story happened, I actually believe the woman coerced the girls to concoct the story. This will create the justification for divorce. After all, the man is no longer valuable to her. He became a liability.

mightyhaze:
I smell big fat lies grin

Kids lie against a grown man without fear? Then that man must be guilty of that shii

By the time I go roar and querry them,their childish brains go scramble ,them go by themselves counter their own lies.. and e go obvious say them dey lie.. adults sef go crack under better scrutiny and interrogation,how much more kids

Lol

So if the man takes it lying low without calling for better interrogation and even investigation,then hedonit grin

Too many loopholes in that moonlight tale
Re: Lady Receives The Shock Of Her Life 3 Years After She Divorced Her Husband by Nobody: 12:48pm On Apr 24, 2022
sollolucci77:

For how long do you want to give these little girls attention?....they're damaged goods and obviously not intelligent...stop mentioning them and they'll go away...their aim is just to provoke men.

What you quoted answers this already.

People doubt such girls exist, luckily on nairaland, we have girls exhibiting such characters, I had to cite

1 Like

Re: Lady Receives The Shock Of Her Life 3 Years After She Divorced Her Husband by Kobicove(m): 12:56pm On Apr 24, 2022
emorse:

I'm a teacher in a secondary school and I can assure you that they closer to you than you can ever imagine.

You mean to tell me that a girl in Nigeria will wake up and say that her father is having sex with her if it's not true?!
Re: Lady Receives The Shock Of Her Life 3 Years After She Divorced Her Husband by Nobody: 12:58pm On Apr 24, 2022
koyyess:

Your miserable business.

People who do this are kids.

Born vagabond, I have every reason to believe you are a coneheaded dingbat. Gerrara here dimwit
Re: Lady Receives The Shock Of Her Life 3 Years After She Divorced Her Husband by koyyess: 1:00pm On Apr 24, 2022
Veggieseedies:

People who do this are kids I molest.

I am a Born vagabond, I have every reason to believe my kids will be coneheaded dingbat. I Gerrara here.. dimwit like me
Cursed breed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Receives The Shock Of Her Life 3 Years After She Divorced Her Husband by Nobody: 1:05pm On Apr 24, 2022
koyyess:

Cursed breed

Lol

You just made me laugh Sha. Pronounced MUMU
Re: Lady Receives The Shock Of Her Life 3 Years After She Divorced Her Husband by koyyess: 1:07pm On Apr 24, 2022
Veggieseedies :

Lol

You just made me laugh Sha. I be Pronounced MUMU r@pist grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Receives The Shock Of Her Life 3 Years After She Divorced Her Husband by executive12: 2:07pm On Apr 24, 2022
If I were the man, I will forgive the wife but not the daughters. I will disown them.
Re: Lady Receives The Shock Of Her Life 3 Years After She Divorced Her Husband by JoshuaSG: 4:25pm On Apr 24, 2022
The much emphasis on the girl's protection at the expense of her male compatriot has given the females folks some power weapons to use against their opposite sex. False allegation of rape and sexual assault are some of these latest weapon those folks use to tarnish man's image to bring them down.
Re: Lady Receives The Shock Of Her Life 3 Years After She Divorced Her Husband by emorse(m): 4:52pm On Apr 24, 2022
Kobicove:

You mean to tell me that a girl in Nigeria will wake up and say that her father is having sex with her if it's not true?!
Better believe it bro. I've heard conversations. These kids are becoming bolder by the day.
Re: Lady Receives The Shock Of Her Life 3 Years After She Divorced Her Husband by efficiencie(m): 6:40pm On Apr 24, 2022
superCleanworks:

you just sit down and type FAKE STORY just because you have fingers.

i have a friend that his wife used his own daughter to lie against. the wife had a powerful family and they got this guy locked up in prison. we his friends stood by him and finally the wife confessed to someone who was secretly recording the whole conversation and that is how the man was released from prison and vindicated. when the recording was played in the presence of her family, she started screaming and crying that we want to take her children from her. real life

some idiots will easily dismiss this as fake as well!

1 Like

Re: Lady Receives The Shock Of Her Life 3 Years After She Divorced Her Husband by paix(m): 10:21am On Apr 25, 2022
I believe he would forgive them, but definitely, he will be miles away from them all.
Re: Lady Receives The Shock Of Her Life 3 Years After She Divorced Her Husband by Classickj(m): 12:58pm On Apr 25, 2022
paix:
I believe he would forgive them, but definitely, he will be miles away from them all.
Best thing to do

1 Like

Re: Lady Receives The Shock Of Her Life 3 Years After She Divorced Her Husband by Karlifate: 1:16pm On Apr 25, 2022
Righteousness2:
Your Daughters are loaded with legions of Demons and marine spirit.

Re: Lady Receives The Shock Of Her Life 3 Years After She Divorced Her Husband by Karlifate: 2:32pm On Apr 25, 2022
gunpoint:

Female and daughter are synonymous

Bobrisky is a male daughter cheesy
Re: Lady Receives The Shock Of Her Life 3 Years After She Divorced Her Husband by Jeon(f): 2:34pm On Apr 25, 2022
[quote author=koyyess post=112232587][/quote]

2 Likes

Re: Lady Receives The Shock Of Her Life 3 Years After She Divorced Her Husband by gunpoint(m): 10:20pm On Apr 25, 2022
Karlifate:

Bobrisky is a male daughter cheesy
Jesu grin cheesy
Re: Lady Receives The Shock Of Her Life 3 Years After She Divorced Her Husband by Ese2ehi: 11:05pm On Apr 25, 2022
Kobicove:

Please give us instances of where a lady accused her father of sexual molestation if it isn't true!

Can't start mentioning names, however they are quite many. While some have come out to be true some others were false

Maybe you use Private car when going out. If you enter public bus you will hear a lot

Also speak to people around you and see
Re: Lady Receives The Shock Of Her Life 3 Years After She Divorced Her Husband by Veeryeasy(m): 3:20pm On Apr 26, 2022
After drilling my children properly I'll reach to my man

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

This Whatsapp Status Was Posted By Someone's Wife. Should I Tell Her Husband? / My Fiance Visited My Mother Empty-Handed & Now Our Relationship Is Threatened / Help: My Father Is Killing My Mom Gradually

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.