Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,399 members, 7,836,599 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:25 AM

Lady Receives The Shock Of Her Life 3 Years After She Divorced Her Husband - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Lady Receives The Shock Of Her Life 3 Years After She Divorced Her Husband (78245 Views)

She Divorced Her Husband For Wasting Her Life Savings Of N4.5million / Friends Defend Nigerian Lady Who ‘divorced’ Her Husband At Airport In London / My Wife Gave Me The Shock Of My Life. Help! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Receives The Shock Of Her Life 3 Years After She Divorced Her Husband by victoriarhoda: 4:34pm On Apr 23, 2022
For me, I would advice the man that he should consider his ex and the two daughters dead and buried with the past. I wonder what our world is turning into
Re: Lady Receives The Shock Of Her Life 3 Years After She Divorced Her Husband by akmath: 4:37pm On Apr 23, 2022
Bonesbreaker:
I saw this post on facebook too my comment is before now having female daughter use to be a blessing but now i fear it's a curse.
female daughter
Re: Lady Receives The Shock Of Her Life 3 Years After She Divorced Her Husband by Classickj(m): 4:42pm On Apr 23, 2022
MeghaneMorgane:
God save us from evil people
Amen
Re: Lady Receives The Shock Of Her Life 3 Years After She Divorced Her Husband by mightyhaze: 4:42pm On Apr 23, 2022
goaldynman:

The story says the couple were married for 20 years so it's possible both of the girls are above 17yrs!

17years and above are as good as adults!!
Ok even if na 27 them go still crack

Their lies no go still add up

Eventually blown sky high
Re: Lady Receives The Shock Of Her Life 3 Years After She Divorced Her Husband by hope4nigeria(m): 4:54pm On Apr 23, 2022
emorse:
Have which home back? You never had a "home" with that man na. You took the words of your daughters over your ex husband's without evidence. That wouldn't have happened if you truly had a home with him.
na so women be, she don go Canada, she's now ahead of his husband, she can take decision because she has exposed to Western world, some women are very useless, and for those daughters! If I'm the man, I will for ever deny them, I will caurse them, they will never know peace again in thier life. What they did to the man shows they are bastards

1 Like

Re: Lady Receives The Shock Of Her Life 3 Years After She Divorced Her Husband by Holluwhakemmy(f): 4:55pm On Apr 23, 2022
Mosesvic11:
what make it fake? Is it because man is not cause?
read it again you will understand it is nothing but fake

1 Like

Re: Lady Receives The Shock Of Her Life 3 Years After She Divorced Her Husband by OLULAW: 4:56pm On Apr 23, 2022
OP, PLEASE ACKNOWLEDGE THAT THIS IS A NOLLYWOOD SCRIPT BASED ON FICTION .

2 Likes

Re: Lady Receives The Shock Of Her Life 3 Years After She Divorced Her Husband by Classickj(m): 4:58pm On Apr 23, 2022
Classickj:
Guys how would you feel if your own daughters lie against you for Sleeping with them Just for there selfish needs... sad sad

https://mobile.twitter.com/PapaRiri9/status/1517463650067492865

https://mobile.twitter.com/PapaRiri9/status/1517825559266480128
Re: Lady Receives The Shock Of Her Life 3 Years After She Divorced Her Husband by Awoleesu(m): 4:59pm On Apr 23, 2022
That's why it's important to do thorough and exhaustive investigation before acting!

What happened to having your girls examined medically at least for the sake of tangible evidence?

What about having details and landmarks that can convince you enough or otherwise of the allegation?

Well, I guess a woman can't help being one most times!Imagine saying she wanted to be "a good Mom"!... Good Moms must also learn to be good wives!

1 Like

Re: Lady Receives The Shock Of Her Life 3 Years After She Divorced Her Husband by a2d3rew(m): 5:06pm On Apr 23, 2022
Mother at fault
Re: Lady Receives The Shock Of Her Life 3 Years After She Divorced Her Husband by Classickj(m): 5:06pm On Apr 23, 2022
peacettw:
All these made up stories should stop. Its getting irritating
What part of English """"For those doubting if the Story was real. The Story was shared on a show called Sharing Life Issues on
@ifm1005ib anchored by @realomajuwa
You can listen to them for more life touching stories on her
show. Gracias """" don't you understand

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Receives The Shock Of Her Life 3 Years After She Divorced Her Husband by lightest(m): 5:10pm On Apr 23, 2022
Kobicove:
Super story! undecided

The African child that will lie and wrongfully accuse her father of sleeping with her has not being born!

This kind of stories are not new to those that are abroad. In UK a girl of 16 year old lied against her father just because she wanted to have her own apartment fron the council so that she can gain freedom. She lied that her father was sleeping with her and the father was arrested and during the cause of investigation the man killed himself. Only fornthe girl to say that her friends told her to lie against him and she never forsee him killing himself.

Very sad. For the OP, I will always blame the woman and at the same time not because the girls can lie against her if she doesn't belive them too.

I have a case right now, a young boy that was just brought to England from Nigeria in less than a year is lying against the father just because he want freedom which might end up destroying his life.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Receives The Shock Of Her Life 3 Years After She Divorced Her Husband by grandlexuz(m): 5:12pm On Apr 23, 2022
Animegirl:
undecided

No child can do this, let alone two children.

Like why paint girls and women in such a bad way. Of course gullible Nigerians would believe this nonsense.

The child who never goes out thinks of his mum as the best cook. Travel the world and you would understand the fresh boiled eggs you savour is deemed unworthy in other climes and can only be eaten with a 14 days embryo inside

1 Like

Re: Lady Receives The Shock Of Her Life 3 Years After She Divorced Her Husband by johannu(m): 5:17pm On Apr 23, 2022
Cashio:
The society is always quick to take sides with women against men whenever such situations arise and that is why women tend to use that to their advantage.
Just as I said in the other topic about late isinachis husband. I said the world shouldn't be quick to condemn that man until all evidence points him guilty. But some persons are demanding for my head for saying we should cast sentiments aside and judge cases objectively.
Some are even calling for the head of the husband even without any evidence yet justifying he killed the wife.

You're sensible. Sometimes, what is reported may be different from reality.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Receives The Shock Of Her Life 3 Years After She Divorced Her Husband by MNDY(m): 5:26pm On Apr 23, 2022
Animegirl:
undecided

Like why paint girls and women in such a bad way. Of course gullible Nigerians would believe this nonsense.

Why do you think you and your gender hate each other and would rather be friends with a male than a fellow female? You know your ways (drama, senselessness, mischief etc).

Besides, a nairalander has mentioned that something similar happened around him and the man cursed his wife and daughters.

There is virtually nothing your gender cannot do.
Re: Lady Receives The Shock Of Her Life 3 Years After She Divorced Her Husband by lexander(m): 5:27pm On Apr 23, 2022
Biglittlelois:
I don't believe this story,

With the rate of domestic violence, rape, and all other negative vices trending on the internet space,a mischievous human had to come up with this to cast aspersions on the female gender

Besides we need to know the identity of the husband, wife and girls involved to know how true this is.
i don't know if this particular story is true or not but something similar happened in the US although in this case it was the mother accusing the husband and trying to convince the girls their dad raped them(its been over 20 years and the entire fiasco was only resolved last year ) When the husband asked her why she lied her response was "why didn't you fight harder when you knew you didn't do it". The mother achieved her aim of destroying her family. A note to those who believe females are always victims and can never faslely accuse a male of an offense he didn't commit ,youtube and google is your friend do a little research and you will be surprised at the huge number of people that have been killed, imprisoned, sacked ,lost their endorsement deals, lost marriages ,scholarships due to false allegations and finally when the accused have finally been proven innocent he still wont get back all those things he lost.

1 Like

Re: Lady Receives The Shock Of Her Life 3 Years After She Divorced Her Husband by Justiceleague1: 5:30pm On Apr 23, 2022
Your ex is gone for good..if it were me,I'm damm gone for good.
You can live with those Jezebels you got for daughters..and they be real damm lucky the father didn't place a curse on them
Re: Lady Receives The Shock Of Her Life 3 Years After She Divorced Her Husband by mapet: 5:32pm On Apr 23, 2022
bluefilm:
I don't blame the woman for divorcing her husband at that time because she was acting out based on the prevailing situation.

But this life is a gamble and once you make a decision, you better learn to stick to that decision.

The only thing she can do now is to seek for forgiveness from the man.

There was no prevailing situation. There was a situation that required careful calculation and decision. What happened to a separation for some time. The Divorce was a self-induced shot. You take decision to divorce when you are absolutely sure and when all evidence points to him as the culprit. Let's even assume that she was confused, she didn't even leave a window of opportunity to redeem either the husband or the daughters in therapy.... went jumpy on the divorce train. The husband you shared deep, challenging and intimate moments with is one you choose to cast out so quickly

If I were the husband, my position will be to stay far away from this Jezebel and her daughters.
Re: Lady Receives The Shock Of Her Life 3 Years After She Divorced Her Husband by cavreek: 5:32pm On Apr 23, 2022
My fear continues to grow for this incoming generation and their obsessions for freedom
May God grant parents wisdom to raise sensible children
Re: Lady Receives The Shock Of Her Life 3 Years After She Divorced Her Husband by mapet: 5:34pm On Apr 23, 2022
TheWolfen:

Madam pls move on.

I particularly hate people that fail to trust one in desperate situation like this very one.
You made your choices and even went ahead to file for divorce.
God forbid but if I were in your husband shoe. I will forgive u and your Jezebelic, Delilah children but won't have anything to do with y'all anymore. It is even good y'all are miles apart now. Let the man start a new family that won't send him to early grave. If you and your children should need advice call but don't visit. Stay far away from his new home

They should not even call. They should just stay as far as possible. What if the man had had a heart attack and died on top this lie?

1 Like

Re: Lady Receives The Shock Of Her Life 3 Years After She Divorced Her Husband by mapet: 5:35pm On Apr 23, 2022
Transcriber:

LordIsaac: :
I will forgive them. But, I will have NOTHING to ever do with them on this side of eternity! Very serious allegations, I must say.
they are still your children at the end of the day. He obviously spoilt them for them to be so wicked

They should be my children from far away...
Re: Lady Receives The Shock Of Her Life 3 Years After She Divorced Her Husband by mapet: 5:36pm On Apr 23, 2022
janvier27:
You suddenly remembered him because he is doing well. If he was nobody, nether you nor your daughters would have looked back, talk less of any confession.

She even regretted the man was not in jail... She would have been celebrating his downfall all the while and what triggered her anger was that something good is happening to the man

2 Likes

Re: Lady Receives The Shock Of Her Life 3 Years After She Divorced Her Husband by Dmacqh(m): 5:38pm On Apr 23, 2022
After comprehending this story , I can say the story is half truth .
I based this on the fact that , the man lost his job , obviously the woman lost respect for him and decided to leave him ( using work disguise ) . She travelled , earned more and felt she can do without the man plus those feminists over there opened her eyes.
She came back , one or two misunderstanding , she fled with the kids back . She couldn’t tolerate, obey or respect the man again , because she’s her own boss .
After years, which we can say the man found his feet , about remarrying , she realized her mistake or maybe after the kids are grown and are disturbing her why she left their father .
This is Nigeria . You can’t accuse your father of incest , to the extent of the marriage been divorced , family , church and community involved and the matter die easily.
The story didn’t add up .
She left her husband for greener pastures , unfortunately volcano sprouted at the greener pasture .

1 Like

Re: Lady Receives The Shock Of Her Life 3 Years After She Divorced Her Husband by FahBuLous: 5:40pm On Apr 23, 2022
Animegirl:
undecided

No de mumu everytime, just pretend you have sense for once... F00L..
Re: Lady Receives The Shock Of Her Life 3 Years After She Divorced Her Husband by mapet: 5:42pm On Apr 23, 2022
KingPipmarshall:

Enjoy life with my new wife. Then do DNA tests to be sure my daughters are mine....give them their inheritance. Since they are big girls, they should only call me when it's wedding day.

For me, I'd disinherit them immediately... I will not even be interested in their weddings... I say I will be far away from the accident of a wife and her daughters...

1 Like

Re: Lady Receives The Shock Of Her Life 3 Years After She Divorced Her Husband by mapet: 5:45pm On Apr 23, 2022
tfelicityk:
She should forgives herself first so as to get out of the psychological and mental truma she put herself. She should make sure the children seek for forgiveness from their father and they should gather all the people who witnessed their lies against their father, so as they will confess their lies. Those witnesses can also forgive them...

Secondly, the husband never divorce her. If she still loves her husband. She should go and do the needful so as to return back to her home. She should ready to accommodate the mess she created....

Lesson: she failed as a wife to build communication, tolerance and endurance, patience, forgive and forget, trust, trust and trust in her marriage.

Your take sounds like an expectation of a romantic novel. The piece said the man is about to get married to another. You want her to go back to a home she had already destroyed by herself and at the time the man is about to rebuild?
Re: Lady Receives The Shock Of Her Life 3 Years After She Divorced Her Husband by Kobicove(m): 5:50pm On Apr 23, 2022
lightest:

This kind of stories are not new to those that are abroad. In UK a girl of 16 year old lied against her father just because she wanted to have her own apartment fron the council so that she can gain freedom. She lied that her father was sleeping with her and the father was arrested and during the cause of investigation the man killed himself. Only fornthe girl to say that her friends told her to lie against him and she never forsee him killing himself.

Very sad. For the OP, I will always blame the woman and at the same time not because the girls can lie against her if she doesn't belive them too.

I have a case right now, a young boy that was just brought to England from Nigeria in less than a year is lying against the father just because he want freedom which might end up destroying his life.

You just said it, it happened in the UK not in Nigeria.

They are two different things
Re: Lady Receives The Shock Of Her Life 3 Years After She Divorced Her Husband by REALCASE: 6:02pm On Apr 23, 2022
Animegirl:
undecided

keep quiet, girls are are unpredictable... I can still remember when I started dating my girlfriend, she lied to me me her friends and parents that she was rubbed of her phone and valuables on her way home only to discover 2weeks later that it was a lie.that she needed money.....girls can be really mischievous
Re: Lady Receives The Shock Of Her Life 3 Years After She Divorced Her Husband by Advancedman(m): 6:13pm On Apr 23, 2022
Animegirl:
undecided

You be fool and investing in false allegations surely you shall reap it one day then you will buy sense.
Re: Lady Receives The Shock Of Her Life 3 Years After She Divorced Her Husband by Lastborn0074: 6:15pm On Apr 23, 2022
I fear who no fear women!
Re: Lady Receives The Shock Of Her Life 3 Years After She Divorced Her Husband by amazingspiderma: 6:17pm On Apr 23, 2022
The children had been well informed on the implications of sexual alligation.
But how they decided to use it against their very own Father is what remains a mystery.

Me thinks she was abusive to her husband. Then the girls saw nothing wrong if they did the same.
But theirs went too far.
Re: Lady Receives The Shock Of Her Life 3 Years After She Divorced Her Husband by 2016easy2017: 6:18pm On Apr 23, 2022
emorse:
Have which home back? You never had a "home" with that man na. You took the words of your daughters over your ex husband's without evidence. That wouldn't have happened if you truly had a home with him.

Just imagine the STIGMA. no one would ever believe him. Not even his parents. Even when the children confessed, no one would believe. They'll say it to save the face of their father. She should just let the children do whatever to their body and forget ever giving birth to them.
I only blame the man for permitting his wife to go to Canada when hw should have gone

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

This Whatsapp Status Was Posted By Someone's Wife. Should I Tell Her Husband? / Lady Shares Photo Of Herself And Sister Kissing In A Car, Sparks Outrage On IG / Twin Sisters Dedicate Children From One Husband In Akwa Ibom. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.