Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,237 members, 7,815,319 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:43 AM

Lady Receives The Shock Of Her Life 3 Years After She Divorced Her Husband - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Lady Receives The Shock Of Her Life 3 Years After She Divorced Her Husband (78168 Views)

She Divorced Her Husband For Wasting Her Life Savings Of N4.5million / Friends Defend Nigerian Lady Who ‘divorced’ Her Husband At Airport In London / My Wife Gave Me The Shock Of My Life. Help! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Receives The Shock Of Her Life 3 Years After She Divorced Her Husband by Advancedman(m): 6:20pm On Apr 23, 2022
NaughtyBrainiac:
This can NEVER happen to me as a husband.

There are ways of making the truth prevail. Depending on circumstances, the man should have found ways to proof his innocence.

For the woman, it serves her right. At least, she should know her husband to a large extent and should have investigated thoroughly. It's possible she was already feeling on top of the world since the man lost his job.

And for the daughters, this is another thing unrestricted access to the Internet causes. I'm sure they have seen lots of stories on the Internet and those shaped their bad behaviour as well as the evil plan against their father.

Oga pray never to fall into temptation Jesus said it's not the temptation of you doing something o but the one the Yorubas call apuro mo ni tako ni loju eni.
Meaning false accuser that will even defend and upholds their falsehood and blackmail even right to your face some can even go the extra length of setting you up and perfecting the plan with their life.
Re: Lady Receives The Shock Of Her Life 3 Years After She Divorced Her Husband by OtemAtum: 6:22pm On Apr 23, 2022
koyyess:
Fake story.

We need to be very careful.

I know the motive behind this fake story.
A supporter of Osinachi's husband, the wife beater could have easily concocted this story. I smelt fakeness right from the start to end.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Receives The Shock Of Her Life 3 Years After She Divorced Her Husband by Nobody: 6:33pm On Apr 23, 2022
Classickj:

Daughters of Zion
with this type of there characters? no way cheesy
Re: Lady Receives The Shock Of Her Life 3 Years After She Divorced Her Husband by folaranmi08: 7:13pm On Apr 23, 2022
let say the man had die of depression nko, if you truly love the man u will see elements of true from what is saying. the children are not cultured .
Re: Lady Receives The Shock Of Her Life 3 Years After She Divorced Her Husband by Bbbw: 7:15pm On Apr 23, 2022
Hmmmm
Re: Lady Receives The Shock Of Her Life 3 Years After She Divorced Her Husband by LaJoe2: 7:18pm On Apr 23, 2022
This is why the wisdom of GOD is always unmatched. His intelligence is reliable and the best;
No divorce, only seperation and remain single is allowed. Reconcile if you want later.
Re: Lady Receives The Shock Of Her Life 3 Years After She Divorced Her Husband by Nobody: 7:19pm On Apr 23, 2022
Animegirl:
undecided

No child can do this, let alone two children.

Like why paint girls and women in such a bad way. Of course gullible Nigerians would believe this nonsense.

You're very stupid for this comment of course you won't agree with it cause you're a hypocrite...you women shout all day but when women make false rape claims you keep quiet until it's your brother involved...get out of here
Re: Lady Receives The Shock Of Her Life 3 Years After She Divorced Her Husband by Nobody: 7:21pm On Apr 23, 2022
FirstSon01:
They'll say it's a lie, because it didn't end against the man, tueh!

Like dyg?...bloody hypocrites I hope no man will end up with devils like that
Re: Lady Receives The Shock Of Her Life 3 Years After She Divorced Her Husband by pedrilo: 7:38pm On Apr 23, 2022
I will treat that child like a stranger
Re: Lady Receives The Shock Of Her Life 3 Years After She Divorced Her Husband by Prettychild(f): 7:54pm On Apr 23, 2022
Classickj:
Guys how would you feel if your own daughters lie against you for Sleeping with them Just for there selfish nees... sad sad

https://mobile.twitter.com/PapaRiri9/status/1517463650067492865

https://mobile.twitter.com/PapaRiri9/status/1517825559266480128
She would have gone to do test on them to be sure of their accusation. Na this type of children, postinor suppose clear. May we never give birth to enemies in form of children in Jesus Name Amen.
Re: Lady Receives The Shock Of Her Life 3 Years After She Divorced Her Husband by bluefilm: 7:54pm On Apr 23, 2022
mapet:
There was no prevailing situation. There was a situation that required careful calculation and decision. What happened to a separation for some time. The Divorce was a self-induced shot. You take decision to divorce when you are absolutely sure and when all evidence points to him as the culprit. Let's even assume that she was confused, she didn't even leave a window of opportunity to redeem either the husband or the daughters in therapy.... went jumpy on the divorce train. The husband you shared deep, challenging and intimate moments with is one you choose to cast out so quickly

If I were the husband, my position will be to stay far away from this Jezebel and her daughters.

What do you think the man is trying to do now?

Of course, He is trying to stay far away from them by starting another family.

The problem with most women is that they are always quick to rush into decisions.

I don't blame them at all for making hasty decisions and i will never stand in their way in making such hasty decisions.

I only insist that they deal with the aftermath of such hasty decisions.

That's the only way to teach them the lessons of life.
Re: Lady Receives The Shock Of Her Life 3 Years After She Divorced Her Husband by shantti(m): 8:37pm On Apr 23, 2022
Animegirl:
undecided

Like why paint girls and women in such a bad way. Of course gullible Nigerians would believe this nonsense.

But u believed that osinachi was killed by her husband
Re: Lady Receives The Shock Of Her Life 3 Years After She Divorced Her Husband by shantti(m): 8:39pm On Apr 23, 2022
cococandy:
only a doofus would be oblivious to the duplicity of this post

D same way only doofuses believed that osinachi was killed by her husband
Re: Lady Receives The Shock Of Her Life 3 Years After She Divorced Her Husband by Danyyyyyyyyyyy: 8:53pm On Apr 23, 2022
Classickj:
Guys how would you feel if your own daughters lie against you for Sleeping with them Just for there selfish nees... sad sad

https://mobile.twitter.com/PapaRiri9/status/1517463650067492865

https://mobile.twitter.com/PapaRiri9/status/1517825559266480128

This story is fake and the writer needs to take some extra classes
I) madam had money to travel to Canada with her kids but she didn't have money to go for a checkup on both of them ? And if she really stayed there in Canada she's supposed to be more educated and she sounds really dumb

ii) unless you're saying a divorce happened without a lawyer , if she was too dumb or emotional to carry out proper test and investigation before separating , the lawyer would've pointed it out , what about the man does he not have a lawyer ? The lawyer could have interceeded and request for medical examination but noooooooo " they said you touched them , put your signature , here , here and here , thankio "

iii) what a way to end the story , if this was true which by all evidence it's not , this is a secret that both sisters would take to their grave and oga writer was like
Mom : remember your awful dad? He's married now , after all he did
Kids : what dad? Oh him? Forgot to tell you , it was a whole prank , sorry
This writer doesn't know who moms are , most times they find out for themselves and if they don't , you're not stupid to go and tell them , you're dead meat

And if in the end all of this really happened , again I strongly doubt it , she's not stupid to want to go back , asking for forgiveness sure but you're not delusional enough to think you can just go back lol
FAK FAKE FAKE

1 Like

Re: Lady Receives The Shock Of Her Life 3 Years After She Divorced Her Husband by DrFunmisticGlow: 8:57pm On Apr 23, 2022
Animegirl:
undecided

it's quite common, children lie and are manipulative.

I am always shocked when parents believe their children hook line and sinker.

But I honestly don't blame her for divorcing him. Many Fathers molest their daughters today and deny it. When such girls tell their mother, they call the girls evil, harlot and defend the molester to keep their marriage, traumatizing the daughter for life.
Re: Lady Receives The Shock Of Her Life 3 Years After She Divorced Her Husband by shantti(m): 9:01pm On Apr 23, 2022
mightyhaze:
I smell big fat lies grin

Kids lie against a grown man without fear? Then that man must be guilty of that shii

By the time I go roar and querry them,their childish brains go scramble ,them go by themselves counter their own lies.. and e go obvious say them dey lie.. adults sef go crack under better scrutiny and interrogation,how much more kids

Lol

So if the man takes it lying low without calling for better interrogation and even investigation,then hedonit grin

Too many loopholes in that moonlight tale

What do u people really want? The kids themselves confessed to their mum that their dad is innocent and yet u r still accusing the man
Re: Lady Receives The Shock Of Her Life 3 Years After She Divorced Her Husband by 1Sharon(f): 9:03pm On Apr 23, 2022
Godwin25king:
She could have simply taken them to a hospital to run some test if truly there was a kind of penetration.

And why are the ladies here claiming that the story is fake undecided..

NL ladies ehn tongue

The same way you men claim a rape allegation is fake.
Re: Lady Receives The Shock Of Her Life 3 Years After She Divorced Her Husband by shantti(m): 9:06pm On Apr 23, 2022
tfelicityk:
She should forgives herself first so as to get out of the psychological and mental truma she put herself. She should make sure the children seek for forgiveness from their father and they should gather all the people who witnessed their lies against their father, so as they will confess their lies. Those witnesses can also forgive them...

Secondly, the husband never divorce her. If she still loves her husband. She should go and do the needful so as to return back to her home. She should ready to accommodate the mess she created....

Lesson: she failed as a wife to build communication, tolerance and endurance, patience, forgive and forget, trust, trust and trust in her marriage.

U r just talking without even knowing the man's stand in all of this. What if he had sworn never to have anything to do with her and the children
Re: Lady Receives The Shock Of Her Life 3 Years After She Divorced Her Husband by mightyhaze: 9:23pm On Apr 23, 2022
shantti:

What do u people really want? The kids themselves confessed to their mum that their dad is innocent and yet u r still accusing the man
wake up...

Story don't add up

Didt happen
Re: Lady Receives The Shock Of Her Life 3 Years After She Divorced Her Husband by A001: 9:28pm On Apr 23, 2022
OtemAtum:
A supporter of Osinachi's husband, the wife beater could have easily concocted this story. I smelt fakeness right from the start to end.
It seems you've ignored us, your fans on Nairaland. You don't reply emails, don't update your threads regularly like you used to do before the COVID-19 period.

Kindly share more wisdom with us on your threads. Thanks a lot.

1 Like

Re: Lady Receives The Shock Of Her Life 3 Years After She Divorced Her Husband by DAVE5(m): 9:56pm On Apr 23, 2022
slimjohn2k5:
I know a kid like this. Young and evil minded. I avoid him and his little sister because that boy can say you touch the sister breast or bum bum. He is 7 and the sister is 4

I no dey follow little children play at all, I no dey lock my office door when any of my female staff dey inside or anybody for that matter, I don’t want to hear stories that touch the soul
Re: Lady Receives The Shock Of Her Life 3 Years After She Divorced Her Husband by Wisfem: 10:56pm On Apr 23, 2022
Bawsse:
Fearr women

Nothing to fear, over hyped, no going back if am the man... she is a sadist who drive pleasure on defamation, Believe me if she is the one in that romance story our generational husbands today would forgive!!
Re: Lady Receives The Shock Of Her Life 3 Years After She Divorced Her Husband by OdenKelechi(m): 11:53pm On Apr 23, 2022
emorse:
Have which home back? You never had a "home" with that man na. You took the words of your daughters over your ex husband's without evidence. That wouldn't have happened if you truly had a home with him.

However you want to look at it, she was in a very tough spot on who to believe.. it’s not like what the girls accused their father of doesn’t happen in real life. If you were in her position, you’d believe the daughters too cos society has made it so that the female gender are always the victims and the ones to believe. She didn’t have an easy choice to make.
Re: Lady Receives The Shock Of Her Life 3 Years After She Divorced Her Husband by Ese2ehi: 12:39am On Apr 24, 2022
Kobicove:
Super story! undecided

The African child that will lie and wrongfully accuse her father of sleeping with her has not being born!

For you to say this, it's either you ain't living in Africa or you just watch Nollywood
Re: Lady Receives The Shock Of Her Life 3 Years After She Divorced Her Husband by Iglesia02(m): 1:28am On Apr 24, 2022
koyyess:
Fake story.

We need to be very careful.

I know the motive behind this fake story.
Not fake story eh!!! Unless women never do you something.
Re: Lady Receives The Shock Of Her Life 3 Years After She Divorced Her Husband by Kobicove(m): 1:48am On Apr 24, 2022
Ese2ehi:

For you to say this, it's either you ain't living in Africa or you just watch Nollywood

Please give us instances of where a lady accused her father of sexual molestation if it isn't true!
Re: Lady Receives The Shock Of Her Life 3 Years After She Divorced Her Husband by rickleye: 1:52am On Apr 24, 2022
Whoa ! Sounded like a story “ takes from moonlight “

You can’t get him back but you can heal from it and move on.
It will start from the girls writing a letter and a video clip explaining in detail that they are sorry ( if Indeed they are)
You will have to do the same.
I ain’t judging you as If the pastors and elders couldn’t have deciphered that the girls were lying then nothing you could have done.
The girls however have to be very careful as I feel this is going to catch up with them some day. If not them, their children future. How do they explain to their husband when asked where’s your dad ?
Re: Lady Receives The Shock Of Her Life 3 Years After She Divorced Her Husband by FirstSon01: 2:52am On Apr 24, 2022
Classickj:

Just like one feminist was insulting men because of that chris land incident, without finding out if the r*pe story was real or fake...

Na their way
Re: Lady Receives The Shock Of Her Life 3 Years After She Divorced Her Husband by Dozie32(m): 5:38am On Apr 24, 2022
KingPipmarshall:

Enjoy life with my new wife. Then do DNA tests to be sure my daughters are mine....give them their inheritance. Since they are big girls, they should only call me when it's wedding day.

I won't even attend their wedding.. I will never do anything with them again. But I will forgive them and move on.

1 Like

Re: Lady Receives The Shock Of Her Life 3 Years After She Divorced Her Husband by IMASTEX: 8:12am On Apr 24, 2022
wisewordd:
Women are taking advantage of being a woman because the society see's them as a weaker sex but ultimately, every case should be thoroughly investigated.

He will eventually forgive them but will stay far away from them.
Forgiveness isn't that easy. I have watched a live show with similar issue. The man served a jail sentence. You wouldn't believe the satanic woman while trying to ask for forgiveness was still trying to blame the man for not persuading her more until she will believe him over the daughter. The man told them he can't forgive them for destroying his life.
I personally think all accusations should to thoroughly investigated and where a person confuse to a false accusations especially a case of rape, paternity fraud, etc such a person should face a jail term.

1 Like

Re: Lady Receives The Shock Of Her Life 3 Years After She Divorced Her Husband by Trevor007007(m): 8:23am On Apr 24, 2022
Righteousness2:
Your Daughters are loaded with legions of Demons and marine spirit.
Such wicked accusations are not ordinary. They are satanic and Demonic accusations.

I say this over and over again, the Best gift you can give to your kids is to introduce them to JESUS Christ, load then with the ways and Commandments of GOD.
Tell them about Hell and Heaven and teach them what will take them there.

As for your Husband, contact him, apologize and plead with him. Pray to GOD and ask him to intervene before you call him.

There is nothing GOD cannot do!
This have nothing to do with demons and so called marine spirits, you need to be woke bro, simple medical investigation would have solved all this shit, Nigeria is filled with too many religious educated illiterates, we stick to pastors for help on issues of incest or premarital sex, instead of carrying out simple medical test would have saved her marriage from those leeches, from her spoilt daughters, to the money mongering pastors and church members alike.
Re: Lady Receives The Shock Of Her Life 3 Years After She Divorced Her Husband by shantti(m): 8:36am On Apr 24, 2022
mightyhaze:
wake up...

Story don't add up

Didt happen

Yeah, d same way the story of osinachi's husband killing her didn't happen. Wake up too

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

This Whatsapp Status Was Posted By Someone's Wife. Should I Tell Her Husband? / My Fiance Visited My Mother Empty-Handed & Now Our Relationship Is Threatened / Help: My Father Is Killing My Mom Gradually

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.