Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,167 members, 7,815,068 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:44 AM

Lady Receives The Shock Of Her Life 3 Years After She Divorced Her Husband - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Lady Receives The Shock Of Her Life 3 Years After She Divorced Her Husband (78166 Views)

She Divorced Her Husband For Wasting Her Life Savings Of N4.5million / Friends Defend Nigerian Lady Who ‘divorced’ Her Husband At Airport In London / My Wife Gave Me The Shock Of My Life. Help! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Receives The Shock Of Her Life 3 Years After She Divorced Her Husband by tonysunkan: 2:14pm On Apr 23, 2022
Daughters of Delilah.

4 Likes

Re: Lady Receives The Shock Of Her Life 3 Years After She Divorced Her Husband by uvie66: 2:14pm On Apr 23, 2022
4teenblaq:
Seun
Lalasticlala.

grin grin
Take it like that, it is what you and your daughters deserve.

The man will never forgive you and your silly daughters for blackmailing him, just imagine the shame, stress and "guilt" you guys invested on him..

You can believe your daughters because were adamant and persistent on the false allegations on your husband but couldn't believe your husband when he was even begging you that he is innocent that he never did what your daughters accused him of..

Not that he later admitted it ooo, you just decided to end the marriage.
Make una stay like that, shey the freedom were the two useless girls dey find they don see am.

May we not give birth to devil's incarnates.

the thing weak me.... your daughters made an allegations, without any evidence or witnesses you decided you decided to side with your daughters, and you call yourself a learned doctor, you didn't even try to check weather they are still virgins.

3 Likes

Re: Lady Receives The Shock Of Her Life 3 Years After She Divorced Her Husband by gofnor(m): 2:14pm On Apr 23, 2022
Blame the woman
Classickj:
Guys how would you feel if your own daughters lie against you for Sleeping with them Just for there selfish nees... sad sad

https://mobile.twitter.com/PapaRiri9/status/1517463650067492865

https://mobile.twitter.com/PapaRiri9/status/1517825559266480128
Re: Lady Receives The Shock Of Her Life 3 Years After She Divorced Her Husband by MeghaneMorgane(f): 2:15pm On Apr 23, 2022
God save us from evil people

2 Likes

Re: Lady Receives The Shock Of Her Life 3 Years After She Divorced Her Husband by Winters23: 2:15pm On Apr 23, 2022
[s]
Classickj:
Guys how would you feel if your own daughters lie against you for Sleeping with them Just for there selfish nees... sad sad

[/s]

I stopped reading when I read "....sort the counsel of a pastor..."

I mean, what qualifications do they have to advise on family matters?

Is it not same bible they read their gullible members also read?

5 Likes

Re: Lady Receives The Shock Of Her Life 3 Years After She Divorced Her Husband by Angelfrost(m): 2:17pm On Apr 23, 2022
Lemme start by believing this is just another made up internet story... A work of fiction!

However, if there be any truth to this.... Then, those girls have gone beyond wild!

Those young ladies have indulged in things that their parents won't dare imagine!

Such an accusation to destroy the image and even life of one's own father can only come from a place beyond rotten and bereft of conscience!

I fear who no fear those girls!

4 Likes

Re: Lady Receives The Shock Of Her Life 3 Years After She Divorced Her Husband by Agbebakun22: 2:17pm On Apr 23, 2022
There's no way i will forgive them. I will live my life like i dnt have any child prior before my new marriage.

5 Likes

Re: Lady Receives The Shock Of Her Life 3 Years After She Divorced Her Husband by Nobody: 2:18pm On Apr 23, 2022
GIANTPLUSHUB:
Something of this happened in one of my former neighborhood. The man cursed her daughter and mother. Truth was later revealed. The mother and daughter life no balance till today. Those girls are cursed already. That's the truth.

Some say the story is not true.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Receives The Shock Of Her Life 3 Years After She Divorced Her Husband by uvie66: 2:18pm On Apr 23, 2022
jice:
The woman found herself in a very tight corner. It is difficult to disbelieve the daughters.

I pray those children of evil will ever find peace in life
wrong assertion, She is a Medical Doctor for crying loud, this should have impacted on her decision making and the believability of her daughters.

1 Like

Re: Lady Receives The Shock Of Her Life 3 Years After She Divorced Her Husband by Cashio(m): 2:18pm On Apr 23, 2022
The society is always quick to take sides with women against men whenever such situations arise and that is why women tend to use that to their advantage.
Just as I said in the other topic about late isinachis husband. I said the world shouldn't be quick to condemn that man until all evidence points him guilty. But some persons are demanding for my head for saying we should cast sentiments aside and judge cases objectively.
Some are even calling for the head of the husband even without any evidence yet justifying he killed the wife.

13 Likes

Re: Lady Receives The Shock Of Her Life 3 Years After She Divorced Her Husband by oilmane(m): 2:19pm On Apr 23, 2022
Classickj:

Call the pastor, those family members and the other persons you called so your daughters would relate their accusations to, gather all of them so they can relate this new twist to them, it won't undo the harm you guys have done him but it will help to change the perception your kids made them have of the innocent man. It is very possible that at least halve the guys languishing in jail for rape are innocent of the accusations, we are quick to condemn guys accused of rape without considering the fact that the accuser might be lying, what is impossible if one own kids can do this to him? Imagine the accusation from the mother of the Chrisland girl, what would have happened to the innocent boy accused of rape if not for the video? May God help us all

3 Likes

Re: Lady Receives The Shock Of Her Life 3 Years After She Divorced Her Husband by sunkoye: 2:19pm On Apr 23, 2022
Some ladies didn't believe the story cos it did not end up as usual and the ending made them feel a bit uneasy about what they themselves knew are capable of doing. Beside, we always get the simp amongst guys, the bandwagons that are always hustling to debunk any thing that is not favorable to women.

11 Likes

Re: Lady Receives The Shock Of Her Life 3 Years After She Divorced Her Husband by Hezmatosky: 2:19pm On Apr 23, 2022
Any man wey born girls girls as children never born pikin o kiss you can only enjoy them when they are old. That's if they never take BP kill you before then cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Lady Receives The Shock Of Her Life 3 Years After She Divorced Her Husband by jidebabao: 2:19pm On Apr 23, 2022
Wahala plus lost generation.mtcheew
Re: Lady Receives The Shock Of Her Life 3 Years After She Divorced Her Husband by Mandate2023: 2:20pm On Apr 23, 2022
Some innocent men are suffering from false accusations of rape as we speak........may God help and save us from dis delilah's

3 Likes

Re: Lady Receives The Shock Of Her Life 3 Years After She Divorced Her Husband by Contekbbc: 2:20pm On Apr 23, 2022
Who knows maybe the children were not even his.
The man deserved something better than those bastards and the gullible wife.

5 Likes

Re: Lady Receives The Shock Of Her Life 3 Years After She Divorced Her Husband by Murphyenemuwe: 2:20pm On Apr 23, 2022
You're too innocent to know how devilish a some can be. A man was jailed for 15yrs in US from false accusation from his own daughters. A girl in my class back then in secondary school gave me money without asking and after few minutes declared her money has been stolen. Just pray God should prevent you from wicked hearts.
Olam09:
Okay.. maybe I'd say now that female gender of this indomie generation are very useless!

11 Likes

Re: Lady Receives The Shock Of Her Life 3 Years After She Divorced Her Husband by Nobody: 2:20pm On Apr 23, 2022
NaughtyBrainiac:
This can NEVER happen to me as a husband.

There are ways of making the truth prevail. Depending on circumstances, the man should have found ways to proof his innocence.

For the woman, it serves her right. At least, she should know her husband to a large extent and should have investigated thoroughly. It's possible she was already feeling on top of the world since the man lost his job.

And for the daughters, this is another thing unrestricted access to the Internet causes. I'm sure they have seen lots of stories on the Internet and those shaped their bad behaviour as well as the evil plan against their father.

That's why i find it hard to believe such story
Re: Lady Receives The Shock Of Her Life 3 Years After She Divorced Her Husband by LordIsaac(m): 2:21pm On Apr 23, 2022
Transcriber:
they are still your children at the end of the day. He obviously spoilt them for them to be so wicked
Their are different kinds of human beings on earth. Believe me when I say, I will never ever have anything to do with them, and I will publish this on a national daily, no matter the cost.

1 Like

Re: Lady Receives The Shock Of Her Life 3 Years After She Divorced Her Husband by Starships4u(m): 2:22pm On Apr 23, 2022
Righteousness2:
Your Daughters are loaded with legions of Demons and marine spirit.
Such wicked accusations are not ordinary. They are satanic and Demonic accusations.

I say this over and over again, the Best gift you can give to your kids is to introduce them to JESUS Christ, load then with the ways and Commandments of GOD.
Tell them about Hell and Heaven and teach them what will take them there.

As for your Husband, contact him, apologize and plead with him. Pray to GOD and ask him to intervene before you call him.

There is nothing GOD cannot do!

Oga QUIET there ahbeg.
Anything and everything is spiritual to yhu hung?
Some kids tell lies and yhu are here talking about some Marine Kingdom. WTF?

Pls take a chill pill and don't come here to spew trash often.

1 Like

Re: Lady Receives The Shock Of Her Life 3 Years After She Divorced Her Husband by worldclass68(m): 2:22pm On Apr 23, 2022
These re the kind of creatures that can ruin someone's life with false rape allegations, and there re many of them out....

If they can do that to their own father, undecided
just imagine just anyone from anywhere cool

3 Likes

Re: Lady Receives The Shock Of Her Life 3 Years After She Divorced Her Husband by peacettw: 2:22pm On Apr 23, 2022
All these made up stories should stop. Its getting irritating
Re: Lady Receives The Shock Of Her Life 3 Years After She Divorced Her Husband by Nobody: 2:23pm On Apr 23, 2022
Stupid woman, stupid relatives and family. You separate the girls, interview them separately. In fact separate them without being in contact with each other for some days. Ask them questions and you will find out the truth. One of them must break

8 Likes

Re: Lady Receives The Shock Of Her Life 3 Years After She Divorced Her Husband by emanobis(m): 2:24pm On Apr 23, 2022
First of all, I have to say that you never had a home or even have a single concern for your husband; reasons being that your husband lost his job, instead of assisting him to travel out for a greener pasture since your own job is still safe, u decided to live your husband back here with your daughters.
That's selfishness of the highest order.
You should have been here to have a better bonding with your daughters than leaving them with your ex.
You never trusted your husband and that's d mistake and guilt you have to live with for the rest of your life.
Try and ask for his forgiveness

3 Likes

Re: Lady Receives The Shock Of Her Life 3 Years After She Divorced Her Husband by DEGABA(m): 2:24pm On Apr 23, 2022
This is a fake story... it is not possible for them to accuse their father of having sex with them.
Re: Lady Receives The Shock Of Her Life 3 Years After She Divorced Her Husband by mightyhaze: 2:25pm On Apr 23, 2022
I smell big fat lies grin

Kids lie against a grown man without fear? Then that man must be guilty of that shii

By the time I go roar and querry them,their childish brains go scramble ,them go by themselves counter their own lies.. and e go obvious say them dey lie.. adults sef go crack under better scrutiny and interrogation,how much more kids

Lol

So if the man takes it lying low without calling for better interrogation and even investigation,then hedonit grin

Too many loopholes in that moonlight tale
Re: Lady Receives The Shock Of Her Life 3 Years After She Divorced Her Husband by Asswipemod: 2:27pm On Apr 23, 2022
4teenblaq:
Seun
Lalasticlala.

grin grin
Take it like that, it is what you and your daughters deserve.

The man will never forgive you and your silly daughters for blackmailing him, just imagine the shame, stress and "guilt" you guys invested on him..

You can believe your daughters because were adamant and persistent on the false allegations on your husband but couldn't believe your husband when he was even begging you that he is innocent that he never did what your daughters accused him of..

Not that he later admitted it ooo, you just decided to end the marriage.
Make una stay like that, shey the freedom were the two useless girls dey find they don see am.

May we not give birth to devil's incarnates.

This is a classic example of what our societies world over have subjected the male gender to. They can be lied on with reckless abandon and nobody believes their cries and tears.
Re: Lady Receives The Shock Of Her Life 3 Years After She Divorced Her Husband by SpaceAngel: 2:28pm On Apr 23, 2022
Re: Lady Receives The Shock Of Her Life 3 Years After She Divorced Her Husband by Visasolution048: 2:29pm On Apr 23, 2022
Biglittlelois:
I don't believe this story,

With the rate of domestic violence, rape, and all other negative vices trending on the internet space, a mischievous human had to come up with this to cast aspersions on the female gender

Besides we need to know the identity of the husband, wife, and girls involved to know how true this is.

My mother told me this exact story years ago...Exactly like this. But in that case, their mom was late. The girls reported that their dad was having sex with them to the RSM inside the barracks all because he was giving them a very close marking...

You trust Army na..They treat their father fvck-up like who steal phone..The girls later confessed that it was a lie..They just wanted to teach their dad a lesson so he will stop close marking them...

The truth is that the main gender that pioneers domestic violence or abusive marriages, whichever you prefer, are more abusive and manipulative in marriages...

Because most men endure the bullshit and abuses you women throw at them..The only few ones that can't endure tend to react..and the only way they could react is going physical..

Compare the number of women that have killed their husbands to the number of men that have killed their wives...

Una plan na to render men useless for marriages., but e nor go work...

14 Likes

Re: Lady Receives The Shock Of Her Life 3 Years After She Divorced Her Husband by Friend22(m): 2:29pm On Apr 23, 2022
Animegirl:
undecided

No child can do this, let alone two children.

Like why paint girls and women in such a bad way. Of course gullible Nigerians would believe this nonsense.

Nobody has painted girls in such bad light, it is the witchcraft of these evil ones we are calling out.

We will continue to have girl children and continue to strive to train them to be upright children with sound and good character.
All those olodo boys(not men) saying they wish to never have female childen are as immature as their feminist counter part.

Reason this:if your maternal granddad no born your mama dem for born you?! embarassed

4 Likes

Re: Lady Receives The Shock Of Her Life 3 Years After She Divorced Her Husband by jcross19: 2:29pm On Apr 23, 2022
Biglittlelois:
I don't believe this story,

With the rate of domestic violence, rape, and all other negative vices trending on the internet space,a mischievous human had to come up with this to cast aspersions on the female gender

Besides we need to know the identity of the husband, wife and girls involved to know how true this is.
is a choice if you don't believe... I have seen where a daughter accused her father of impregnated her....

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

This Whatsapp Status Was Posted By Someone's Wife. Should I Tell Her Husband? / My Fiance Visited My Mother Empty-Handed & Now Our Relationship Is Threatened / Help: My Father Is Killing My Mom Gradually

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.