Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,965 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:44 AM

Lady Receives The Shock Of Her Life 3 Years After She Divorced Her Husband - Family (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Lady Receives The Shock Of Her Life 3 Years After She Divorced Her Husband (78163 Views)

She Divorced Her Husband For Wasting Her Life Savings Of N4.5million / Friends Defend Nigerian Lady Who ‘divorced’ Her Husband At Airport In London / My Wife Gave Me The Shock Of My Life. Help! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Receives The Shock Of Her Life 3 Years After She Divorced Her Husband by Veeryeasy(m): 3:21pm On Apr 26, 2022
After drilling my children properly I'll reach out to my man for a date to talk after the date you'll surely have a stand,
Re: Lady Receives The Shock Of Her Life 3 Years After She Divorced Her Husband by Kobicove(m): 4:26pm On Apr 26, 2022
Ese2ehi:

Can't start mentioning names, however they are quite many. While some have come out to be true some others were false

Maybe you use Private car when going out. If you enter public bus you will hear a lot

Also speak to people around you and see

I need verified stories not beer palour gist that is usually mostly lies and made up stories undecided

1 Like

Re: Lady Receives The Shock Of Her Life 3 Years After She Divorced Her Husband by Double0h7(f): 4:41pm On Apr 26, 2022
She has sociopaths for children and she's concerned about a husband? Those little Witches will kill her in her sleep if she doesn't dash them out into the cold world. Also blame yourself for raising such evil angry
Re: Lady Receives The Shock Of Her Life 3 Years After She Divorced Her Husband by bepositive11: 9:50pm On Apr 26, 2022
This one is very tough. See the number of news articles we see everyday about men raping their daughters. Of course not all men are like that but how can you tell an innocent man from a man who is guilty? They all look the same. Even some women look innocent but are evil to the core

I think that woman should disown her daughters. They are extremely evil and selfish

emorse:
Have which home back? You never had a "home" with that man na. You took the words of your daughters over your ex husband's without evidence. That wouldn't have happened if you truly had a home with him.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

This Whatsapp Status Was Posted By Someone's Wife. Should I Tell Her Husband? / My Fiance Visited My Mother Empty-Handed & Now Our Relationship Is Threatened / Help: My Father Is Killing My Mom Gradually

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.