Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,956 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:53 AM

Lady Receives The Shock Of Her Life 3 Years After She Divorced Her Husband - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Lady Receives The Shock Of Her Life 3 Years After She Divorced Her Husband (78161 Views)

She Divorced Her Husband For Wasting Her Life Savings Of N4.5million / Friends Defend Nigerian Lady Who ‘divorced’ Her Husband At Airport In London / My Wife Gave Me The Shock Of My Life. Help! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Receives The Shock Of Her Life 3 Years After She Divorced Her Husband by Oddfinder: 1:58pm On Apr 23, 2022
grin
Re: Lady Receives The Shock Of Her Life 3 Years After She Divorced Her Husband by elfico(m): 1:58pm On Apr 23, 2022
hmm
Re: Lady Receives The Shock Of Her Life 3 Years After She Divorced Her Husband by symbianDON(m): 1:59pm On Apr 23, 2022

Re: Lady Receives The Shock Of Her Life 3 Years After She Divorced Her Husband by Nobody: 1:59pm On Apr 23, 2022
Bawsse:
Fearr women
I have always said it that women shed more tears when they are Lying. I have lived and engaged many of them in dealings. They are naturally manipulative & would do anything to have their way....... They tell BEAUTIFUL LIES!

LYING MACHINES in the United States find it difficult delineating their lies, hence the reason for Camera installations at apartments.

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lady Receives The Shock Of Her Life 3 Years After She Divorced Her Husband by Bamzyriches451: 2:00pm On Apr 23, 2022
Damn!
Re: Lady Receives The Shock Of Her Life 3 Years After She Divorced Her Husband by Kingray10: 2:01pm On Apr 23, 2022
This F gender ehnnnn. shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Receives The Shock Of Her Life 3 Years After She Divorced Her Husband by FirstSon01: 2:02pm On Apr 23, 2022
They'll say it's a lie, because it didn't end against the man, tueh!

29 Likes

Re: Lady Receives The Shock Of Her Life 3 Years After She Divorced Her Husband by OgaTheTop2: 2:02pm On Apr 23, 2022
koyyess:
Fake story.

We need to be very careful.

I know the motive behind this fake story.
Before I finished reading the story I knew where it would end...poorly scripted and imagined.

smiley
Re: Lady Receives The Shock Of Her Life 3 Years After She Divorced Her Husband by eddynaira125: 2:02pm On Apr 23, 2022
Jesus Christ

1 Like

Re: Lady Receives The Shock Of Her Life 3 Years After She Divorced Her Husband by Holluwhakemmy(f): 2:03pm On Apr 23, 2022
Fake as usual

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Receives The Shock Of Her Life 3 Years After She Divorced Her Husband by Nobody: 2:03pm On Apr 23, 2022
This is so heartbreaking, how will she ever forgive her kids? most men have fallen victim of false rape accusation. It's a pity.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Receives The Shock Of Her Life 3 Years After She Divorced Her Husband by Mrbenny001: 2:05pm On Apr 23, 2022
Those girls stood on their lies because it was obvious they will be flying to Canada...sad

12 Likes

Re: Lady Receives The Shock Of Her Life 3 Years After She Divorced Her Husband by SugarGirl44(f): 2:05pm On Apr 23, 2022
koyyess:
Fake story.

What's the motive

3 Likes

Re: Lady Receives The Shock Of Her Life 3 Years After She Divorced Her Husband by abobote: 2:06pm On Apr 23, 2022
Which home can you save again? The one you lost since.
That is why I detest carrier woman, they will be so busy with their work, leaving the husband to be closer to kids, at the end they won't still trust the man.
I like having a house wife, no housemaid , no servant. Let her be taking care of the house and the kids while I work. When the kids start growing, I can open a business for her

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Receives The Shock Of Her Life 3 Years After She Divorced Her Husband by LordIsaac(m): 2:06pm On Apr 23, 2022
I will forgive them. But, I will have NOTHING to ever do with them on this side of eternity! Very serious allegations, I must say.

16 Likes

Re: Lady Receives The Shock Of Her Life 3 Years After She Divorced Her Husband by Nobody: 2:06pm On Apr 23, 2022
Animegirl:
undecided

No child can do this, let alone two children.

Like why paint girls and women in such a bad way. Of course gullible Nigerians would believe this nonsense.
see this wan lol grin cheesy your Race the can do on do just to get by oh!!! Una women/girls are something else And God regretted why he made women all this violence and problem started the moment Almighty God created women from the Ribs of Men undecided for me God made a mistake creating women undecided

2 Likes

Re: Lady Receives The Shock Of Her Life 3 Years After She Divorced Her Husband by Lewandoski20(m): 2:07pm On Apr 23, 2022
You get money to take your daughters out ofNigeria. But you no get money to establish your husband. The home was never yours. God has a way of bringing succor to the righteous man. Abeg carry your daughters make una form Coven of Witches Canada branch. Yeye dey smell

21 Likes

Re: Lady Receives The Shock Of Her Life 3 Years After She Divorced Her Husband by jice(m): 2:07pm On Apr 23, 2022
The woman found herself in a very tight corner. It is difficult to disbelieve the daughters.

I pray those children of evil will ever find peace in life

1 Like

Re: Lady Receives The Shock Of Her Life 3 Years After She Divorced Her Husband by bluefilm: 2:07pm On Apr 23, 2022
I don't blame the woman for divorcing her husband at that time because she was acting out based on the prevailing situation.

But this life is a gamble and once you make a decision, you better learn to stick to that decision.

The only thing she can do now is to seek for forgiveness from the man.

8 Likes

Re: Lady Receives The Shock Of Her Life 3 Years After She Divorced Her Husband by Agugbadin: 2:07pm On Apr 23, 2022
koyyess:
Fake story.

What is the motive judge. Mr Gboromiro

6 Likes

Re: Lady Receives The Shock Of Her Life 3 Years After She Divorced Her Husband by Ebubu: 2:07pm On Apr 23, 2022
slimjohn2k5:
I know a kid like this. Young and evil minded. I avoid him and his little sister because that boy can say you touch the sister breast or bum bum. He is 7 and the sister is 4
lmao. Abeg avoid them with ur life. Some kids have been brought up to report any eye sight as sexual harassment . Before you know am you go collect shame

7 Likes

Re: Lady Receives The Shock Of Her Life 3 Years After She Divorced Her Husband by Onyeziokwu(m): 2:08pm On Apr 23, 2022
Classickj:
Guys how would you feel if your own daughters lie against you for Sleeping with them Just for there selfish nees... sad sad

https://mobile.twitter.com/PapaRiri9/status/1517463650067492865

https://mobile.twitter.com/PapaRiri9/status/1517825559266480128

Not a true life story, period!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Receives The Shock Of Her Life 3 Years After She Divorced Her Husband by TheWolfen(m): 2:08pm On Apr 23, 2022

Madam pls move on.

I particularly hate people that fail to trust one in desperate situation like this very one.
You made your choices and even went ahead to file for divorce.
God forbid but if I were in your husband shoe. I will forgive u and your Jezebelic, Delilah children but won't have anything to do with y'all anymore. It is even good y'all are miles apart now. Let the man start a new family that won't send him to early grave. If you and your children should need advice call but don't visit. Stay far away from his new home

9 Likes

Re: Lady Receives The Shock Of Her Life 3 Years After She Divorced Her Husband by koyyess: 2:09pm On Apr 23, 2022
SugarGirl44:

What's the motive

To de sensitize women on incest/child rape.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lady Receives The Shock Of Her Life 3 Years After She Divorced Her Husband by Transcriber: 2:10pm On Apr 23, 2022
LordIsaac:
I will forgive them. But, I will have NOTHING to ever do with them on this side of eternity! Very serious allegations, I must say.
they are still your children at the end of the day. He obviously spoilt them for them to be so wicked

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Receives The Shock Of Her Life 3 Years After She Divorced Her Husband by Hespee93: 2:11pm On Apr 23, 2022
Even since I have been reading about rape case, whenever I'm in room alone with any girl, I always have voice record if our coversation and video if I have the opportunity.

This gender you're seeing, you've to be extra careful.

13 Likes

Re: Lady Receives The Shock Of Her Life 3 Years After She Divorced Her Husband by Omotosho1090905(m): 2:11pm On Apr 23, 2022
Indeed we are now in the era of events just pray such doesn't happen to you

3 Likes

Re: Lady Receives The Shock Of Her Life 3 Years After She Divorced Her Husband by janvier27(m): 2:11pm On Apr 23, 2022
You suddenly remembered him because he is doing well. If he was nobody, nether you nor your daughters would have looked back, talk less of any confession.

3 Likes

Re: Lady Receives The Shock Of Her Life 3 Years After She Divorced Her Husband by Supreme01: 2:12pm On Apr 23, 2022
That story look so fake, no third party apart from pastor that we didn't hear his own side of advice.
The children never care to tell anyone close or wasn't any communication while she was abroad, even to tell the pastor ?
Beside any man that will dear to take the bull by the horn will not have such loose children because he may have instill fear, respect in fact morals before they grow to misbehave.

1 Like

Re: Lady Receives The Shock Of Her Life 3 Years After She Divorced Her Husband by Blakpot: 2:13pm On Apr 23, 2022
Very tricky situation!
Those girls are cursed btw.

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

This Whatsapp Status Was Posted By Someone's Wife. Should I Tell Her Husband? / My Fiance Visited My Mother Empty-Handed & Now Our Relationship Is Threatened / Help: My Father Is Killing My Mom Gradually

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.