Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,291 members, 7,811,872 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:48 PM

How A Custom Officer Impregnated, Kidnapped And Eloped With Wife & Four Children - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How A Custom Officer Impregnated, Kidnapped And Eloped With Wife & Four Children (37896 Views)

Church Elder Caught Having Sex With Wife’s Best Friend Whose Husband Is In Jail / Wife Eloped With Her Lover After Our Marriage / My Face-to-face Encounter With 'poverty' And His Four Children (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How A Custom Officer Impregnated, Kidnapped And Eloped With Wife & Four Children by Nobody: 9:59pm On Apr 23, 2022
oseahumenb:
Pics attached..

About six months ago, I returned home from work and discovered that my wife and four children were no where to be found. I also noticed her that belongings and that of the children were missing.

I quickly dashed out of my flat and went to my neighbours to enquire of their whereabout. I was shocked to my bone marrows when they narrated to me how a man accompanied my wife to move out her belongings. When they tried to intrude the man warned them of serious consequences.

That was when it dawned on me that my wife whom I have caught severally on the phone discussing with her lover on the phone has finally done her worst.
On two occasions I caught her sneaking around with her phone, in the midnight I discovered an Sms that the so-called lover sent she was fast asleep . I cannot divulge the content here because it was disgusting to me at first.
I reported to the pastor and she was warned. Then the identity of the lover wasn't known to me. I just let it go, because I still needed the marriage for the sake of my four children.
However, I began to investigate without her knowing. Then I discovered that the secret lover was a custom officer, named Adeniyi Adesola, he was in Ibadan command. He is married with children.
One day he called my wife and I just could bear the insults, I confronted him on phone I warned him to stay away and reminded him that she was married.
Then he started abusing me and even threatened to kill me. He revealed to me that he knew my wife before I married her. He told me to backoff and let him always have access to her or he will kill me.
I reported the matter to the ekpan police station warri. The IPO who was a lady advised me to thread with caution and report to my family which I did.
I am from Edo State and my wife is from Ondo state. The custom officer is from Ekiti state. The custom officer, Adesola was intimidating me because I was not understanding their language.

I gave my wife everything she needed. I got a loan of 5m from a bank to set up a business for her. She squandered the money and there is nothing to show now in the shop. The bank has started moving in on me, I don't know what to do.

The custom officer I heard has kept my wife and children in Ibadan because his wife couldn't take it.
MY children are not in school and my wife just gave birth to a baby for the custom officer.
Meanwhile, she has not returned the bride price but she has delivered a baby for the customs officer.
Now I want the custom officer, Adeniyi Adesola to release my wife, Helen Bose and my children with immediate effect because he has charmed them.
Pls nairaland admins put this story on front page pls.. I need my children. They are not in school.
Pic attached

De 1st thing u hav 2 do when u hav ur Kids back is to do DNA Tests in all dis 4 kids,
Dos Kids might not be urs,
De Custom guy might be de real owner of dos kids
Re: How A Custom Officer Impregnated, Kidnapped And Eloped With Wife & Four Children by emmanuelbrown26: 10:02pm On Apr 23, 2022
Mariangeles:

Kedi ajo echiche kariri I chere mmadu ibe gi onwu? Ndi ajo obi! Unu ka nku na forum a!

Akwa I huru gi? Okwu gi ga dirila gi!

He deserves death, that's just d plain truth. This is not all about Obi ojoo, tell me baby girl, how would u see your brother in that position?
Re: How A Custom Officer Impregnated, Kidnapped And Eloped With Wife & Four Children by Killermamba: 10:04pm On Apr 23, 2022
Born2Breed:
grin grin grin grin grin

You fall Edo hand. Na you dem just use take play bebeye like this.

Are you sure the kids are yours?

If yes, then go there with full force and collect your kids. Them not dey kpai custom officer?

I swear u be ozuor.

Oga please disregard this advice, if you kill person you will loose everything you are fighting for, na jail u go die Las Las. Just get a good lawyer to take over the matter, copy the Nigeria custom service and also copy any Nigeria media outlets for proper publicity over the matter. Do this and see head rolls
Re: How A Custom Officer Impregnated, Kidnapped And Eloped With Wife & Four Children by Mikeeytools: 10:09pm On Apr 23, 2022
Op you are so disgusting. No 1 you are not edo. Edo people no dey mumu like this just lark your load and go and stay with the man and your wife m idioit.
Re: How A Custom Officer Impregnated, Kidnapped And Eloped With Wife & Four Children by Visasolution048: 10:15pm On Apr 23, 2022
Jaqenhghar:

The woman has escaped his BS. End of story. You can go cry about it
The woman has escaped to face more BS...Putting another woman in sorrow. Selfish and self-centered gender....end of story..you can defend Buhari.
Re: How A Custom Officer Impregnated, Kidnapped And Eloped With Wife & Four Children by ikorodureporta: 10:21pm On Apr 23, 2022
cheesy grin is that one your wife??! You don't have to worry
Re: How A Custom Officer Impregnated, Kidnapped And Eloped With Wife & Four Children by Jaqenhghar: 10:37pm On Apr 23, 2022
Visasolution048:

The woman has escaped to face more BS...Putting another woman in sorrow. Selfish and self-centered gender....end of story..you can defend Buhari.
So far the only person in sorrow is the man qho made thevthread. We haven't heard from anyone else Mr. Lawyer
Re: How A Custom Officer Impregnated, Kidnapped And Eloped With Wife & Four Children by akpumping7720(m): 10:53pm On Apr 23, 2022
We4all:

Oloti, does your life revolve around sex alone? What a shallow reasoning!
You are very stupid for calling me derogatory names. If it is only sex you deduce from my post it shows you are very foolish human being who lacks comprehension. My post centres on marriage If he wish to remarry he can remarry at any age he feels he is ok unlike the opposite gender.

1 Like

Re: How A Custom Officer Impregnated, Kidnapped And Eloped With Wife & Four Children by TruthinAction: 10:58pm On Apr 23, 2022
You are lucky she didn't kill you before she left you. And you want her back? You want to die? A woman who can do such thing can also kill. She doesn't love you. Just file for divorce and the custody of your children.
Re: How A Custom Officer Impregnated, Kidnapped And Eloped With Wife & Four Children by Ejusni(m): 11:08pm On Apr 23, 2022
oseahumenb:

Gerrout jare, you annoy me. What kind of men are this.
Your wife noticed your weaknesses that's why she could be making those calls in the night.
What do you need her again for. Fight to get the children that's all.

I pray that you don't have a snitch. I never suspected her. I gave her love according to the dictates of Christianity and she stabbed me. If you're married, do you suspect your wife? If you do from my experience now pls divorce her.

Are you normal? Something is wrong with your Mr man... you need deliverance that ashawo probably charmed you.
Re: How A Custom Officer Impregnated, Kidnapped And Eloped With Wife & Four Children by Ejusni(m): 11:10pm On Apr 23, 2022
oseahumenb:

As I said, were you also there to know all these ?? The reason why the OP wants her back is because he isn't a real Man...Na pussy he be... Most likely a woman wrapper...If not woman nor go dey your house dey knack elsewhere. You know..and you kept mute.....No reasonable man acts that way...

I am a real man.. I want her to return my money afterall she has not returned the bride price. I need my children back.. For many of you saying the children are not mine.. May God help you. The children are mine biologically and customarily.

May God help them? For telling the obvious truth! It is clear those bastards are not yours! Don't be an idiot and train another man's bastards!!!! They are yours biologically? How? How about you do a dna test and confirm?

Mr man you need to use your brain. You sound like a very dumb and ignorant individual. Are you even educated?
Re: How A Custom Officer Impregnated, Kidnapped And Eloped With Wife & Four Children by jayvaliar(m): 11:16pm On Apr 23, 2022
pocohantas:
Men are polygamous in nature. Allow the custom officer use your wife to hold body. He didn’t charm her anything. If you were a good husband, she won’t leave you. Go and marry another wife, maybe the custom officer’s wife.

Hahahahahaha
Re: How A Custom Officer Impregnated, Kidnapped And Eloped With Wife & Four Children by Nobody: 11:19pm On Apr 23, 2022
Biglittlelois:
Why not just file for divorce and fight for custody of your kids?

What do you need your wife for again?

Is that how simple and swift it is to get a divorce?

How old are you?
Re: How A Custom Officer Impregnated, Kidnapped And Eloped With Wife & Four Children by maasoap(m): 11:20pm On Apr 23, 2022
emmanuelbrown26:

If u wan chop frog, u chop bigger frog not all this petty petty olosho all these afonjas girls are doing. Imagine afonjas girls doing osho free just with ogogoro and kpomo u dun Bleep dem tire. No start waiting u no fit finish

See how shameless you are and how ridiculous you sounded after you were served a hard and cold response. Your girls were the ones staying in brothels in Yoruba land before olosho job landed.

1 Like

Re: How A Custom Officer Impregnated, Kidnapped And Eloped With Wife & Four Children by Ameduedwin: 11:33pm On Apr 23, 2022
How are sure you are the owner of those children, you better for DNA test ogah
Re: How A Custom Officer Impregnated, Kidnapped And Eloped With Wife & Four Children by AbujaCitiBlog: 11:48pm On Apr 23, 2022
oseahumenb:
Pics attached..

About six months ago, I returned home from work and discovered that my wife and four children were no where to be found. I also noticed her that belongings and that of the children were missing.

I quickly dashed out of my flat and went to my neighbours to enquire of their whereabout. I was shocked to my bone marrows when they narrated to me how a man accompanied my wife to move out her belongings. When they tried to intrude the man warned them of serious consequences.

That was when it dawned on me that my wife whom I have caught severally on the phone discussing with her lover on the phone has finally done her worst.
On two occasions I caught her sneaking around with her phone, in the midnight I discovered an Sms that the so-called lover sent she was fast asleep . I cannot divulge the content here because it was disgusting to me at first.
I reported to the pastor and she was warned. Then the identity of the lover wasn't known to me. I just let it go, because I still needed the marriage for the sake of my four children.
However, I began to investigate without her knowing. Then I discovered that the secret lover was a custom officer, named Adeniyi Adesola, he was in Ibadan command. He is married with children.
One day he called my wife and I just could bear the insults, I confronted him on phone I warned him to stay away and reminded him that she was married.
Then he started abusing me and even threatened to kill me. He revealed to me that he knew my wife before I married her. He told me to backoff and let him always have access to her or he will kill me.
I reported the matter to the ekpan police station warri. The IPO who was a lady advised me to thread with caution and report to my family which I did.
I am from Edo State and my wife is from Ondo state. The custom officer is from Ekiti state. The custom officer, Adesola was intimidating me because I was not understanding their language.

I gave my wife everything she needed. I got a loan of 5m from a bank to set up a business for her. She squandered the money and there is nothing to show now in the shop. The bank has started moving in on me, I don't know what to do.

The custom officer I heard has kept my wife and children in Ibadan because his wife couldn't take it.
MY children are not in school and my wife just gave birth to a baby for the custom officer.
Meanwhile, she has not returned the bride price but she has delivered a baby for the customs officer.
Now I want the custom officer, Adeniyi Adesola to release my wife, Helen Bose and my children with immediate effect because he has charmed them.
Pls nairaland admins put this story on front page pls.. I need my children. They are not in school.
Pic attached

I don't know what is wrong with some men. I have been shouting myself hoarse here almost everyday, warning men about trusting and loving women but some of you won't hear. Now it's too late. I keep saying it, the only thing that belongs to you are your kids. Your wife today can be another man's wife tomorrow. Men please be wise.
Re: How A Custom Officer Impregnated, Kidnapped And Eloped With Wife & Four Children by adabaraabdul: 12:10am On Apr 24, 2022
Biglittlelois:

Men are also unpredictable, expect anything from them at any point in time

Or you've forgotten the custom officer is also a married man, and his wife is somewhere hurting because of the nonsense he did......
very true. men are crazy, I always say this. this man is fully aware the woman is married with kids but comes over to spoil the other man's marriage and we are all quick to point fingers at the woman. We men no dey try for ourselves, simple!!

1 Like

Re: How A Custom Officer Impregnated, Kidnapped And Eloped With Wife & Four Children by Germi9: 1:14am On Apr 24, 2022
Born2Breed:
grin grin grin grin grin

You fall Edo hand. Na you dem just use take play bebeye like this.

Are you sure the kids are yours?

If yes, then go there with full force and collect your kids. Them not dey kpai custom officer?

I swear u be ozuor.
I was shocked when he mentioned he is from Edo, i doubt
Re: How A Custom Officer Impregnated, Kidnapped And Eloped With Wife & Four Children by GCFR: 1:51am On Apr 24, 2022
Beremx:
Eleribu, so the custom officer is predictable?
Have you noticed the females are not sympathizing with the OP. Men wake up.
Re: How A Custom Officer Impregnated, Kidnapped And Eloped With Wife & Four Children by GCFR: 1:56am On Apr 24, 2022
pocohantas:

I wouldn’t know what else I am supposed to say. Na normal thing. Maybe the custom officer’s wife was not submissive and he found the perfect woman in OP’s wife. Nothing stopping them from being together. grin
Another female. I swear modern day females are damaged and unmarriable. Men stay off. When there is no demand for a commodity ,the price drops to zero pretty quickly.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How A Custom Officer Impregnated, Kidnapped And Eloped With Wife & Four Children by GistFullGround: 1:59am On Apr 24, 2022
oseahumenb:
Pics attached..

Pic attached

Are you sure you are the father of the children?
You need to have DNA done on them. If DNA confirms you are the rightful father, then sue the lady & have the children returned to you.
Re: How A Custom Officer Impregnated, Kidnapped And Eloped With Wife & Four Children by jclassiq(m): 2:03am On Apr 24, 2022
As a man from another tribe you shld have known that marrying from that particular tribe has a lot of dangerous consequences.

They will eventually move on with someone who speaks their language. It's like there is something magical about that their language that they can never do without..

Always proceed with caution. As for me, i will never have anything to do with that tribe as regards marriage or anything romantic.
Re: How A Custom Officer Impregnated, Kidnapped And Eloped With Wife & Four Children by djon78(m): 3:40am On Apr 24, 2022
Visasolution048:

As I said, were you also there to know all these ?? The reason why the OP wants her back is because he isn't a real Man...Na pussy he be... Most likely a woman wrapper...If not woman nor go dey your house dey knack elsewhere. You know..and you kept mute.....No reasonable man acts that way...

No reasonable man acts like that

It's not possible

1 Like

Re: How A Custom Officer Impregnated, Kidnapped And Eloped With Wife & Four Children by Visasolution048: 4:11am On Apr 24, 2022
Jaqenhghar:

So far the only person in sorrow is the man who made the thread. We haven't heard from anyone else Mr. Lawyer

You will hear from the other end soon..Mrs. Lawyer
Re: How A Custom Officer Impregnated, Kidnapped And Eloped With Wife & Four Children by whirlwind7(m): 4:23am On Apr 24, 2022
oseahumenb:
Pics attached..

Pic attached

One thing i can assure you: your children will be returned to you.
As for your wife, forget about her.
In fact, you should have kicked her out when you had the evidence of her cheating.
Instead, you kept managing her while her lover was calling you to threaten you life!!
Who does that, but a man without any self worth.
Adult humans are free to make choices. She made her choice, and you felt you can keep her against her choice? Nah, you goofed. Perhaps your wife was charmed, but I don't believe the kids got charmed as well. They are just naturally tagging along with their mother. The customs man will get tired of having them around soon and send them back to you. Actually, he is already fed up with their presence, which is why they aren't enrolled in any school.
He will also get fed up with your wife. She is merely a sex object to him now, and her value in that area has nosedived after bearing four kids.
The customs man is still infatuated with her, but after a few months of shagging her, he will lose his attraction for her body which is no longer the way it was years ago.

1 Like

Re: How A Custom Officer Impregnated, Kidnapped And Eloped With Wife & Four Children by babaalagbo11(m): 4:31am On Apr 24, 2022
You can't predict the woman gender o, expect the unexpected,they're very fragile in critical thinking...
Re: How A Custom Officer Impregnated, Kidnapped And Eloped With Wife & Four Children by yuping(m): 4:31am On Apr 24, 2022
samx4real:

You too make sense abeg...

This guy is suppose to be a rugged guy with Edo blood flowing in his vein and Warri way of life.

I wonder if his mother really told him the truth. In short, he should go and ask his mother who his real father is.
undecided I think they is more to the story, is wife's art is missing.
Re: How A Custom Officer Impregnated, Kidnapped And Eloped With Wife & Four Children by babaalagbo11(m): 4:33am On Apr 24, 2022
oseahumenb:
Pics attached..

Pic attached

rule number one: never forgive a cheating wife it's very dangerous for you,if she doesn't kill you she'll give you another man's children...
Re: How A Custom Officer Impregnated, Kidnapped And Eloped With Wife & Four Children by Nobody: 4:51am On Apr 24, 2022
Mariangeles:

You see how wicked you are?

...on a matter that doesn't even concern you, how much worse when it does?

Don't mind am
Re: How A Custom Officer Impregnated, Kidnapped And Eloped With Wife & Four Children by afesco: 5:18am On Apr 24, 2022
oseahumenb:
Pics attached..

Pic attached
Are u sure u are d father of those supposedly children of urs?

Re: How A Custom Officer Impregnated, Kidnapped And Eloped With Wife & Four Children by Born2Breed(f): 5:39am On Apr 24, 2022
Killermamba:

Oga please disregard this advice, if you kill person you will loose everything you are fighting for, na jail u go die Las Las. Just get a good lawyer to take over the matter, copy the Nigeria custom service and also copy any Nigeria media outlets for proper publicity over the matter. Do this and see head rolls

I never said he should KILL the custom man.

You can only threaten to kill another man after abducting his family, if you can't be killed.
Re: How A Custom Officer Impregnated, Kidnapped And Eloped With Wife & Four Children by TheGift: 5:39am On Apr 24, 2022
frbona:
Who else is afraid and scared of that barbaric institution called marriage after listening to stories like these ?!?

Fear fear. Lol

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Fire Burn Survivor Whose Baby Bump pics went viral gives Birth. / Why I Married My Wife? / I Caught Her Sex Chatting.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 115
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.