Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,770 members, 7,809,971 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:03 PM

How A Custom Officer Impregnated, Kidnapped And Eloped With Wife & Four Children - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How A Custom Officer Impregnated, Kidnapped And Eloped With Wife & Four Children (37889 Views)

Church Elder Caught Having Sex With Wife’s Best Friend Whose Husband Is In Jail / Wife Eloped With Her Lover After Our Marriage / My Face-to-face Encounter With 'poverty' And His Four Children (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How A Custom Officer Impregnated, Kidnapped And Eloped With Wife & Four Children by Jaqenhghar: 8:33pm On Apr 23, 2022
Visasolution048:

'He beats me" na normal blackmail line...
LOL. Meaning men dont beat their wives abi. SMH
Re: How A Custom Officer Impregnated, Kidnapped And Eloped With Wife & Four Children by METTLESUM: 8:36pm On Apr 23, 2022
simpleseyi:
This nan is an idiot.

A woman left your house with the bastard children that you have been raising, instead of you to throw a big Owambe, you are here complaining.

The only thing that the customs officer owes you is a refund of the money you spent in raising the customs officer's children which you are claiming are yours. You should be be grateful to God that the adulterous woman did not poison you before leaving with the biological father of her children

It's just a matter of time, The lady will be used and dumped by the philanderous Adeniyi guy!! Mark my word! Count your losses man and sail on! I have always said and ill reiterate, in this part of the world never love with your heart but your head. The only person will are obligated to love with out body, soul and mind (I.e Spirit or heart) is God and His son Jesus Christ. Every other so call love would wane and eventually fade even marital love. I don talk my own.
Re: How A Custom Officer Impregnated, Kidnapped And Eloped With Wife & Four Children by Naijatask: 8:36pm On Apr 23, 2022
Biglittlelois:
Why not just file for divorce and fight for custody of your kids?

What do you need your wife for again?

He's still in denial mode. He says that the wife is charmed by the man cheesy
Re: How A Custom Officer Impregnated, Kidnapped And Eloped With Wife & Four Children by pocohantas(f): 8:38pm On Apr 23, 2022
sisisioge:
Hian! Which wife are you still asking to be released to you? Na your children you suppose dey ask for fa. By the way, the babe must be direly hot! 5 kids and you guys are still fighting for her grin

Hottie hottie! Women are the prize. grin

2 Likes

Re: How A Custom Officer Impregnated, Kidnapped And Eloped With Wife & Four Children by Mariangeles(f): 8:40pm On Apr 23, 2022
emmanuelbrown26:

Nwanyi Obi oma, they truth hurts and I know how u feel, but u know what? I will always say d truth without missing words to say it.
To tell how more wicked u are, u sounded like someone's that supported d evil daughter of eve which I'm not shocked at all bcs daughters of evil would always support evil

Kedi ajo echiche kariri I chere mmadu ibe gi onwu? Ndi ajo obi! Unu ka nku na forum a!

Akwa I huru gi? Okwu gi ga dirila gi!
Re: How A Custom Officer Impregnated, Kidnapped And Eloped With Wife & Four Children by Visasolution048: 8:41pm On Apr 23, 2022
Jaqenhghar:

LOL. Meaning men dont beat their wives abi. SMH
LOL..Meaning women don't abuse their husbands verbally abi? SMH.

Everybody is guilty of being abusive abeg..Women are even more abusive in marriages than men..Like the one making video call Naked,in husband's house with her boyfriend....
Re: How A Custom Officer Impregnated, Kidnapped And Eloped With Wife & Four Children by Kriss216: 8:41pm On Apr 23, 2022
Biglittlelois:
Why not just file for divorce and fight for custody of your kids?

What do you need your wife for again?
Glad you still have some senses in that your thick head. Lol

1 Like

Re: How A Custom Officer Impregnated, Kidnapped And Eloped With Wife & Four Children by eyinjuege: 8:42pm On Apr 23, 2022
pocohantas:

Yes of course. The custom officer’s wife is not submissive. OP’s wife is obviously submissive, that is why he wants her back after she has given birth for her lover. angry

It has to be. A whole 4 kids? Seems this lose toto after childbearing is just a myth or consolation for men with p**** like overused eye-pencil.

Poco, you no show love o cry
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: How A Custom Officer Impregnated, Kidnapped And Eloped With Wife & Four Children by samx4real(m): 8:45pm On Apr 23, 2022
yuping:
undecided Not every adult is matured enough to get married, some of you should stay off.
Imagine your wife left you for someone who threatened you and you are still saying you need that wife back cus she is charmed, if they is anyone under a spell is you who can't take things as a man. Real Men cut their loses and move on.
Even if you see those kid you should do a DNA before letting them into your house.
You are not in this world to please or fight for women, I'm not sure you are a real Edo man, Edo men are brave, speak their minds, Edo men are ladies men.
Focus on paying your debt which I know you can that's why you receive it in the first place.

You too make sense abeg...

This guy is suppose to be a rugged guy with Edo blood flowing in his vein and Warri way of life.

I wonder if his mother really told him the truth. In short, he should go and ask his mother who his real father is.

1 Like

Re: How A Custom Officer Impregnated, Kidnapped And Eloped With Wife & Four Children by GloriousGbola: 8:48pm On Apr 23, 2022
Vagenda Brigade be catching cruise on this thread.

How can a midnight newspaper with slack toto and 5 rug rats have two niggas strung angry angry angry
Re: How A Custom Officer Impregnated, Kidnapped And Eloped With Wife & Four Children by Jaqenhghar: 8:48pm On Apr 23, 2022
Visasolution048:

LOL..Meaning women don't abuse their husbands verbally abi? SMH.

Everybody is guilty of being abusive abeg..Women are even more abusive in marriages than men..Like the one making video call Naked,in husband's house with her boyfriend....
The woman has escaped his BS. End of story. You can go cry about it
Re: How A Custom Officer Impregnated, Kidnapped And Eloped With Wife & Four Children by mich2012: 8:50pm On Apr 23, 2022
simpleseyi:
This nan is an idiot.

A woman left your house with the bastard children that you have been raising, instead of you to throw a big Owambe, you are here complaining.

The only thing that the customs officer owes you is a refund of the money you spent in raising the customs officer's children which you are claiming are yours. You should be be grateful to God that the adulterous woman did not poison you before leaving with the biological father of her children

You are right. The kids are definitely not his
Re: How A Custom Officer Impregnated, Kidnapped And Eloped With Wife & Four Children by Gbite07: 8:51pm On Apr 23, 2022
simpleseyi:
This nan is an idiot.

ahah you are right
Re: How A Custom Officer Impregnated, Kidnapped And Eloped With Wife & Four Children by Flossq: 8:53pm On Apr 23, 2022
oseahumenb:
Pics attached..

About six months ago, I returned home from work and discovered that my wife and four children were no where to be found. I also noticed her that belongings and that of the children were missing.

I quickly dashed out of my flat and went to my neighbours to enquire of their whereabout. I was shocked to my bone marrows when they narrated to me how a man accompanied my wife to move out her belongings. When they tried to intrude the man warned them of serious consequences.

That was when it dawned on me that my wife whom I have caught severally on the phone discussing with her lover on the phone has finally done her worst.
On two occasions I caught her sneaking around with her phone, in the midnight I discovered an Sms that the so-called lover sent she was fast asleep . I cannot divulge the content here because it was disgusting to me at first.
I reported to the pastor and she was warned. Then the identity of the lover wasn't known to me. I just let it go, because I still needed the marriage for the sake of my four children.
However, I began to investigate without her knowing. Then I discovered that the secret lover was a custom officer, named Adeniyi Adesola, he was in Ibadan command. He is married with children.
One day he called my wife and I just could bear the insults, I confronted him on phone I warned him to stay away and reminded him that she was married.
Then he started abusing me and even threatened to kill me. He revealed to me that he knew my wife before I married her. He told me to backoff and let him always have access to her or he will kill me.
I reported the matter to the ekpan police station warri. The IPO who was a lady advised me to thread with caution and report to my family which I did.
I am from Edo State and my wife is from Ondo state. The custom officer is from Ekiti state. The custom officer, Adesola was intimidating me because I was not understanding their language.

I gave my wife everything she needed. I got a loan of 5m from a bank to set up a business for her. She squandered the money and there is nothing to show now in the shop. The bank has started moving in on me, I don't know what to do.

The custom officer I heard has kept my wife and children in Ibadan because his wife couldn't take it.
MY children are not in school and my wife just gave birth to a baby for the custom officer.
Meanwhile, she has not returned the bride price but she has delivered a baby for the customs officer.
Now I want the custom officer, Adeniyi Adesola to release my wife, Helen Bose and my children with immediate effect because he has charmed them.
Pls nairaland admins put this story on front page pls.. I need my children. They are not in school.
Pic attached

Open your eyes and move on
Re: How A Custom Officer Impregnated, Kidnapped And Eloped With Wife & Four Children by eyinjuege: 8:54pm On Apr 23, 2022
MARKone:

Your concern now should be your children, I mean your biological children, that woman is no longer your wife. Get the command the custom officer is working in, go there and report to any superior you see there. It is a serious offence in military and para military outfits, he could loose his job sef.

Even the senior military officials to judge the case are with other men's wives.
Military men love married women and they don't care about whether she's had 10 children or not.
Even ex Head of State Babangida took another man's wife and she ruled him when everyone was scared of him.
I think (I can't confirm this, as it's been so long) TY Danjuma also got with Daisy when she had married even though they dated while she was in the University too.
Re: How A Custom Officer Impregnated, Kidnapped And Eloped With Wife & Four Children by Gbite07: 8:56pm On Apr 23, 2022
JONNYSPUTE:
.....I don't have any pity to waste on him.
If you check the story well the guy fit force or beg that woman to marry him even after knowing she has an ex which she still been attached to
Re: How A Custom Officer Impregnated, Kidnapped And Eloped With Wife & Four Children by Gbite07: 8:59pm On Apr 23, 2022
Jaqenhghar:

Let me ask you a few questions
Where you there?
Do you know the parties involved?
If the woman is guilty why does he still want her back?

There are 3 sides to every story( i this case 4)
His version, her version , the custom Officer's version and the truth.
Lets hear their sides first
But he borrowed 5m for her business .
Re: How A Custom Officer Impregnated, Kidnapped And Eloped With Wife & Four Children by tyinfinity: 9:00pm On Apr 23, 2022
Inbox me to deal with him
Re: How A Custom Officer Impregnated, Kidnapped And Eloped With Wife & Four Children by samx4real(m): 9:06pm On Apr 23, 2022
oseahumenb:
Pics attached..

About six months ago, I returned home from work and discovered that my wife and four children were no where to be found. I also noticed her that belongings and that of the children were missing.

I quickly dashed out of my flat and went to my neighbours to enquire of their whereabout. I was shocked to my bone marrows when they narrated to me how a man accompanied my wife to move out her belongings. When they tried to intrude the man warned them of serious consequences.

That was when it dawned on me that my wife whom I have caught severally on the phone discussing with her lover on the phone has finally done her worst.
On two occasions I caught her sneaking around with her phone, in the midnight I discovered an Sms that the so-called lover sent she was fast asleep . I cannot divulge the content here because it was disgusting to me at first.
I reported to the pastor and she was warned. Then the identity of the lover wasn't known to me. I just let it go, because I still needed the marriage for the sake of my four children.
However, I began to investigate without her knowing. Then I discovered that the secret lover was a custom officer, named Adeniyi Adesola, he was in Ibadan command. He is married with children.
One day he called my wife and I just could bear the insults, I confronted him on phone I warned him to stay away and reminded him that she was married.
Then he started abusing me and even threatened to kill me. He revealed to me that he knew my wife before I married her. He told me to backoff and let him always have access to her or he will kill me.
I reported the matter to the ekpan police station warri. The IPO who was a lady advised me to thread with caution and report to my family which I did.
I am from Edo State and my wife is from Ondo state. The custom officer is from Ekiti state. The custom officer, Adesola was intimidating me because I was not understanding their language.

I gave my wife everything she needed. I got a loan of 5m from a bank to set up a business for her. She squandered the money and there is nothing to show now in the shop. The bank has started moving in on me, I don't know what to do.

The custom officer I heard has kept my wife and children in Ibadan because his wife couldn't take it.
MY children are not in school and my wife just gave birth to a baby for the custom officer.
Meanwhile, she has not returned the bride price but she has delivered a baby for the customs officer.
Now I want the custom officer, Adeniyi Adesola to release my wife, Helen Bose and my children with immediate effect because he has charmed them.
Pls nairaland admins put this story on front page pls.. I need my children. They are not in school.
Pic attached

Mr Poster, you handled this issue with a pinch of salt.

If na me, my brother na one life we get oh.
That stupid custome office go go down with me oh.

You see that 5million naira eh
We go use am take arrange him burial.

What nonsense
For wife when I pay bride price marry, come do traditional marriage and white join , no be only that one self, she come get 4 children for me.

Na him one idiot go dey threaten meeee
Ehhhh Them born am well so?

Guy you fvck up oh.
Re: How A Custom Officer Impregnated, Kidnapped And Eloped With Wife & Four Children by Thereishel: 9:08pm On Apr 23, 2022
You should understand from language when your rival said he knows your wife before you marry her that all the kids were born for Adeniyi. Try and find the children and run DNA on them. They may not be your children.

1 Like

Re: How A Custom Officer Impregnated, Kidnapped And Eloped With Wife & Four Children by ensamy(m): 9:18pm On Apr 23, 2022
You need your adulterous wife that eloped with a lover back I believe you are having a big problem. You should be asking for your children and not the woman. She's damaged for good. Now she has the lover's baby. Please let her go.
Re: How A Custom Officer Impregnated, Kidnapped And Eloped With Wife & Four Children by OlaDchaser: 9:28pm On Apr 23, 2022
If you report to the custom boss I doubt if anything would be done cause they’re all birds of the same feathers and I’m sure they may also be sleeping with someone else wife/wives. Get a good lawyer Or human right activist and ask what you can do, also you need a DNA of those kids unless you wouldn’t mind raising someone else kids

oseahumenb:
Pics attached..

Pic attached

Re: How A Custom Officer Impregnated, Kidnapped And Eloped With Wife & Four Children by mipeesoft(m): 9:29pm On Apr 23, 2022
Your story is such a pathetic one. Did you at any time reported her to her and your family? If yes, I believed you must explored every available means to put things right in marriage, therefore, I will implore you to take things easy for now, pray about it and focus more on your personal life, find means to pay back the loan you got for her. I can 100% assure you that very soon her eyes will be wide open and she will realise her mistakes. I pray it won't be too late for reconciliation. Best of luck
oseahumenb:
Pics attached..

Pic attached

1 Like

Re: How A Custom Officer Impregnated, Kidnapped And Eloped With Wife & Four Children by mipeesoft(m): 9:30pm On Apr 23, 2022
Your story is such a pathetic one. Did you at any time reported her to her family and your family? If yes, I believed you must explored every available means to put things right in marriage, therefore, I will implore you to take things easy for now, pray about it and focus more on your personal life, find means to pay back the loan you got for her. I can 100% assure you that very soon her eyes will be wide open and she will realise her mistakes. I pray it won't be too late for reconciliation. Best of luck
oseahumenb:
Pics attached..

Pic attached

Re: How A Custom Officer Impregnated, Kidnapped And Eloped With Wife & Four Children by mipeesoft(m): 9:31pm On Apr 23, 2022
Your story is such a pathetic one. Did you at any time reported her to her family and your family? If yes, I believed you must have explored every available means to put things right in marriage, therefore, I will implore you to take things easy for now, pray about it and focus more on your personal life, find means to pay back the loan you got for her. I can 100% assure you that very soon her eyes will be wide open and she will realise her mistakes. I pray it won't be too late for reconciliation. Best of luck
oseahumenb:
Pics attached..

Pic attached

Re: How A Custom Officer Impregnated, Kidnapped And Eloped With Wife & Four Children by 00FFT00(m): 9:34pm On Apr 23, 2022
oseahumenb:
Pics attached..

Pic attached

What if it turns out the man actually took back his biological children?.
Re: How A Custom Officer Impregnated, Kidnapped And Eloped With Wife & Four Children by Jaqenhghar: 9:35pm On Apr 23, 2022
Gbite07:
But he borrowed 5m for her business .
So? Does that mean he cant beat her? How many me do we know of who buy expensive stuff for their wives and still beat them. My guy argue logically nah
Re: How A Custom Officer Impregnated, Kidnapped And Eloped With Wife & Four Children by cooltola(m): 9:44pm On Apr 23, 2022
What has happened , has happened, the goal is to move forward, all is well in God's hand
divorce/separate your wife ASAP and free her to be with her lover-
keep trying to communicate with your soon ex wife so you can see your children
do a DNA test to confirm that they are your kids- The one that look so much like you , there is no need to do one- The one that looks her , do a paternity test.
Do an STD test or HIV test
if they are your kids, still keep the communicate line so you are learn how co-parents your kids- never stop communicating with her- be cordial
For the man threatening you, let him know he can have her
Re: How A Custom Officer Impregnated, Kidnapped And Eloped With Wife & Four Children by Zionthelion: 9:53pm On Apr 23, 2022
theres a vilage in south eastern Nigeria where cases like this are dealt with by the gods,if your hands are clean it will cost you nothing because its a just battle.its your decision
Re: How A Custom Officer Impregnated, Kidnapped And Eloped With Wife & Four Children by ariesbull: 9:53pm On Apr 23, 2022
oseahumenb:
Pics attached..

Pic attached

I don't want to be tribalist but the truth is that yoruba folks don't see anything wrong in sleeping with another man's wife.. The next thing they will say is ko mean

Look at the celebrity that are divorcing and remarrying...they always end up with some yoruba dude... Or demon

Dude forget the Ondo babe... Fight for your kids and move on that is if they are trully yours
Re: How A Custom Officer Impregnated, Kidnapped And Eloped With Wife & Four Children by ariesbull: 9:54pm On Apr 23, 2022
Zionthelion:
theres a vilage in south eastern Nigeria where cases like this are dealt with by the gods,if your hands are clean it will cost you nothing because its a just battle.its your decision
just report them to God's period and allow the gods to do the needful
Re: How A Custom Officer Impregnated, Kidnapped And Eloped With Wife & Four Children by Epzilon: 9:55pm On Apr 23, 2022
pocohantas:

Hottie hottie! Women are the prize. grin

LOL.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Woman Sues Husband For Allegedly Failing To Take Her To Saudi Arabia / Why I Married My Wife? / Fire Burn Survivor Whose Baby Bump pics went viral gives Birth.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 134
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.