Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,945 members, 7,952,818 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 03:53 AM

How A Custom Officer Impregnated, Kidnapped And Eloped With Wife & Four Children - Family (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How A Custom Officer Impregnated, Kidnapped And Eloped With Wife & Four Children (38510 Views)

Church Elder Caught Having Sex With Wife’s Best Friend Whose Husband Is In Jail / Wife Eloped With Her Lover After Our Marriage / My Face-to-face Encounter With 'poverty' And His Four Children (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How A Custom Officer Impregnated, Kidnapped And Eloped With Wife & Four Children by Born2Breed(f): 5:42am On Apr 24, 2022
Killermamba:

Oga please disregard this advice, if you kill person you will loose everything you are fighting for, na jail u go die Las Las. Just get a good lawyer to take over the matter, copy the Nigeria custom service and also copy any Nigeria media outlets for proper publicity over the matter. Do this and see head rolls

I never said he should KILL the custom man.

You can only threaten to kill another man (twice) after abducting his family, if you can't be killed.
Re: How A Custom Officer Impregnated, Kidnapped And Eloped With Wife & Four Children by Rexymania(m): 6:55am On Apr 24, 2022
No smoke without fire. Have you ever beaten your wife before?
Re: How A Custom Officer Impregnated, Kidnapped And Eloped With Wife & Four Children by CaptainAyub: 7:07am On Apr 24, 2022
Beremx:
Eleribu, so the custom officer is predictable?
The thread is about a man complaining about what his wife did.
When the thread about d customs officer is opened,we'll talk about him
Re: How A Custom Officer Impregnated, Kidnapped And Eloped With Wife & Four Children by Ugosample(m): 7:37am On Apr 24, 2022
Visasolution048:

Or you've forgotten the woman seduced him because she assumed he has money more than her husband.

You know how you women with big eyes and uncontentious lifestyle get orgasm immediately you see guys you assume are rich...

??
Re: How A Custom Officer Impregnated, Kidnapped And Eloped With Wife & Four Children by samx4real(m): 8:15am On Apr 24, 2022
yuping:
undecided I think they is more to the story, is wife's art is missing.

You mean, what the coward wrote is a lie against his wife who asconded with 4 children, after borrowing 5million to open a business for her?

Well, I don't think so... Some people, foolishness is their blood, it even runs in their linage and this man is a huge example.

1 Like

Re: How A Custom Officer Impregnated, Kidnapped And Eloped With Wife & Four Children by Richie77: 8:47am On Apr 24, 2022
Man, you're extra cold. You don't keep a cheating woman who is not denying it under your roof. Again, u got the mind of collecting 5 million naira loan to equip a jezebel? You must be kidding. If truly you tried your best satisfying that woman and you paid on her, dowry is a powerful thing. Go to kogi with 50k, meet real juju man, first kill the dog u called wife, your children will come back home. The custom guy didn't owe you. You dog wasn't tamed.
Re: How A Custom Officer Impregnated, Kidnapped And Eloped With Wife & Four Children by ojonugba2014(m): 9:01am On Apr 24, 2022
One of the reasons why I will never be soft with any Lady .

If u c my eyes alone , fear go catch you.

When u no dea mad, u go cum try rubbish with me.
Re: How A Custom Officer Impregnated, Kidnapped And Eloped With Wife & Four Children by dokxavi: 9:12am On Apr 24, 2022
First, I doubt you are an Edo man perhaps staying with another tribesperson has diluted your Edoness.

Second, never be afraid of another person's threat. Squeeze his balls, write to the customs HQ on his threats. Be a bad guy. Protect yourself. Customs officer no be God, him sef dey bleed. Nonsense.

Forget that woman totally. Stop calling her your wife, you are not a fool.

Since the bastard customs man knew your wife before you married her, find out when they started fucking or if the first child is yours. Was she pregnant when you married her? Or just do DNA test for all 4 children, maybe when you file for divorce if you did court registry marriage.

I know it's painful to have spent so much on 4 children and they are taken away from you but life itself is not fair. Develop a brutal way of looking at life. Life no balance.

File for divorce if you did registry marriage. The high court will ask you to do DNA test if you request. If it is customary marriage you did, there are customary courts you can file at - you will get justice.

Work to pay your debt, I can predict that the customs dude chop from that money and that's why he wants your wife to himself. There are some men who love women with money - your money in this case. grin grin grin

Please look for another finer woman and get her pregnant. It is those who have rules that suffer in this world. Be unpredictable.

Edo men I know no dey do like you. E dey pain me.
Re: How A Custom Officer Impregnated, Kidnapped And Eloped With Wife & Four Children by KINGSATANREBORN: 9:22am On Apr 24, 2022
You're the worst of all useless men, how the fuc.k do you still call her your wife. If you drop dead your so-called. illegitimate children will still move on with their lives.
Re: How A Custom Officer Impregnated, Kidnapped And Eloped With Wife & Four Children by KINGSATANREBORN: 9:28am On Apr 24, 2022
oseahumenb:

As I said, were you also there to know all these ?? The reason why the OP wants her back is because he isn't a real Man...Na pussy he be... Most likely a woman wrapper...If not woman nor go dey your house dey knack elsewhere. You know..and you kept mute.....No reasonable man acts that way...

I am a real man.. I want her to return my money afterall she has not returned the bride price. I need my children back.. For many of you saying the children are not mine.. May God help you. The children are mine biologically and customarily.
See this sissy dey NL dey talk about about biological and customarily. You obviously can be the cuckold that cleans Adesola's seme.n off her vagin.a.
Re: How A Custom Officer Impregnated, Kidnapped And Eloped With Wife & Four Children by dokxavi: 9:33am On Apr 24, 2022
Germi9:

I was shocked when he mentioned he is from Edo, i doubt
Maybe he doesn't have Edo family members. How he is from Edo and an adulteress was staying under his roof with his full knowledge I can never understand. Edo wey I know and you dey Warri no be abroad.
Person wey the whole village go don pursue out.

1 Like

Re: How A Custom Officer Impregnated, Kidnapped And Eloped With Wife & Four Children by Enny2013(f): 9:55am On Apr 24, 2022
JONNYSPUTE:
..... You dey mind the foolish simp of a man?

I have always said this and it works for me. Always be the trouble maker in your house as a man.
And ur wife would seek peace in d arm of another man...Lobatan
Re: How A Custom Officer Impregnated, Kidnapped And Eloped With Wife & Four Children by Saidu22(m): 9:56am On Apr 24, 2022
Despite the fact you already know the custom officer involved, why didn't u report the case in his working place? Abi he also charm u ni?
Re: How A Custom Officer Impregnated, Kidnapped And Eloped With Wife & Four Children by JONNYSPUTE(m): 9:57am On Apr 24, 2022
Enny2013:

And ur wife would seek peace in d arm of another man...Lobatan
..... I'm not the one to be manipulated with such my dear. I'm done having kids and I have even told her that she is free to leave if she's not enjoying the marriage.

I'm not loosing anything if she goes.

The op weh dey give him cheating wife peace no be him she still leave go follow another man? Lol.

This Una leaving mechanism doesn't work on every man.
Re: How A Custom Officer Impregnated, Kidnapped And Eloped With Wife & Four Children by SimeonOTC(m): 10:00am On Apr 24, 2022
Biglittlelois:
Why not just file for divorce and fight for custody of your kids?

What do you need your wife for again?

Hey babe..it's been so long I heard from you..hope you are okay and where have been?
Re: How A Custom Officer Impregnated, Kidnapped And Eloped With Wife & Four Children by blue33: 10:09am On Apr 24, 2022
Hmmmm All this was going on and you did not take any decisive action..!!!!.
There isn't much Pastors can do .
What type of rubbish is this a shameless crappy headed, custom officer to even have the audacity to threaten your life after his shameless cunduct whaalahi this world no balance .

Vice versa I would have revert to some covert tactics and expose his infidelity online by the time the video of his adulterous relationship with my wife is exposed by bloggers substantially on the social media he will collect.

Things have changed today and are no longer the same .

Nobody can stay in one corner and just behave anyhow in this era of social media and go Scot free .

If you really want to deal with him it's not to late find bloggers with a substantial following online and let them mess him up .
Re: How A Custom Officer Impregnated, Kidnapped And Eloped With Wife & Four Children by Meedass(m): 10:27am On Apr 24, 2022
oseahumenb:
Pics attached..

About six months ago, I returned home from work and discovered that my wife and four children were no where to be found. I also noticed her that belongings and that of the children were missing.

I quickly dashed out of my flat and went to my neighbours to enquire of their whereabout. I was shocked to my bone marrows when they narrated to me how a man accompanied my wife to move out her belongings. When they tried to intrude the man warned them of serious consequences.

That was when it dawned on me that my wife whom I have caught severally on the phone discussing with her lover on the phone has finally done her worst.
On two occasions I caught her sneaking around with her phone, in the midnight I discovered an Sms that the so-called lover sent she was fast asleep . I cannot divulge the content here because it was disgusting to me at first.
I reported to the pastor and she was warned. Then the identity of the lover wasn't known to me. I just let it go, because I still needed the marriage for the sake of my four children.
However, I began to investigate without her knowing. Then I discovered that the secret lover was a custom officer, named Adeniyi Adesola, he was in Ibadan command. He is married with children.
One day he called my wife and I just could bear the insults, I confronted him on phone I warned him to stay away and reminded him that she was married.
Then he started abusing me and even threatened to kill me. He revealed to me that he knew my wife before I married her. He told me to backoff and let him always have access to her or he will kill me.
I reported the matter to the ekpan police station warri. The IPO who was a lady advised me to thread with caution and report to my family which I did.
I am from Edo State and my wife is from Ondo state. The custom officer is from Ekiti state. The custom officer, Adesola was intimidating me because I was not understanding their language.

I gave my wife everything she needed. I got a loan of 5m from a bank to set up a business for her. She squandered the money and there is nothing to show now in the shop. The bank has started moving in on me, I don't know what to do.

The custom officer I heard has kept my wife and children in Ibadan because his wife couldn't take it.
MY children are not in school and my wife just gave birth to a baby for the custom officer.
Meanwhile, she has not returned the bride price but she has delivered a baby for the customs officer.
Now I want the custom officer, Adeniyi Adesola to release my wife, Helen Bose and my children with immediate effect because he has charmed them.
Pls nairaland admins put this story on front page pls.. I need my children. They are not in school.
Pic attached

sometimes when you are too soft as a man, this happens!! You didn’t grow the balls to end your marriage when you should have!! Now your kids are awol!!
Re: How A Custom Officer Impregnated, Kidnapped And Eloped With Wife & Four Children by Meedass(m): 10:29am On Apr 24, 2022
frbona:
Who else is afraid and scared of that barbaric institution called marriage after listening to stories like these ?!?
bros marriage nor be do or die.. e nor work, you bounce!!

1 Like

Re: How A Custom Officer Impregnated, Kidnapped And Eloped With Wife & Four Children by NaBanga: 10:35am On Apr 24, 2022
You left your wife and kids for several months and thought they would just sit quietly. Women are not objects or possessions. They have real emotions like you. Although I don't condone the woman going to live with another man, she went because you abandoned her emotionally. His wife will deal with her. Let her go and get DNA on your children. From there you can figure out your life. If you don't invest emotionally in the next woman, the same will happen. Learn from this and move on.
Re: How A Custom Officer Impregnated, Kidnapped And Eloped With Wife & Four Children by victons(m): 10:48am On Apr 24, 2022
BRATISLAVA:

What's wrong with being a good and faithful husband? Or do you think it's only women who must be forgiving? His marriage can be restored. He shouldn't listen to any bachelor's or divorced baby Daddy's that want him to be miserable and have a broken home. A real man saves his family first! Only Satan loves divorce. What God joined asunder let no misery-loves-company single man put asunder!

Op can also pray and seek guidance from the priest who officiated their wedding. She will come back to senses. It's just love, not a spell. It will eventually clear away.

Well, OP is at liberty to do whatever he thinks is best for him. But me, I can never take back a woman who disgraced me to this extent, NEVER. Unless there are huge financial benefits I stand to gain.
Re: How A Custom Officer Impregnated, Kidnapped And Eloped With Wife & Four Children by BRATISLAVA: 10:52am On Apr 24, 2022
victons:

Well, OP is at liberty to do whatever he thinks is best for him. But me, I can never take back a woman who disgraced me to this extent, NEVER. Unless there are huge financial benefits I stand to gain.

So your love is for sale? That's golddiger.

1 Like

Re: How A Custom Officer Impregnated, Kidnapped And Eloped With Wife & Four Children by Enny2013(f): 10:52am On Apr 24, 2022
JONNYSPUTE:
..... I'm not the one to be manipulated with such my dear. I'm done having kids and I have even told her that she is free to leave if she's not enjoying the marriage.

I'm not loosing anything if she goes.

The op weh dey give him cheating wife peace no be him she still leave go follow another man? Lol.

This Una leaving mechanism doesn't work on every man.

Ok,sir.
Re: How A Custom Officer Impregnated, Kidnapped And Eloped With Wife & Four Children by showafrica(m): 11:04am On Apr 24, 2022
oseahumenb:
Pics attached..

About six months ago, I returned home from work and discovered that my wife and four children were no where to be found. I also noticed her that belongings and that of the children were missing.

I quickly dashed out of my flat and went to my neighbours to enquire of their whereabout. I was shocked to my bone marrows when they narrated to me how a man accompanied my wife to move out her belongings. When they tried to intrude the man warned them of serious consequences.

That was when it dawned on me that my wife whom I have caught severally on the phone discussing with her lover on the phone has finally done her worst.
On two occasions I caught her sneaking around with her phone, in the midnight I discovered an Sms that the so-called lover sent she was fast asleep . I cannot divulge the content here because it was disgusting to me at first.
I reported to the pastor and she was warned. Then the identity of the lover wasn't known to me. I just let it go, because I still needed the marriage for the sake of my four children.
However, I began to investigate without her knowing. Then I discovered that the secret lover was a custom officer, named Adeniyi Adesola, he was in Ibadan command. He is married with children.
One day he called my wife and I just could bear the insults, I confronted him on phone I warned him to stay away and reminded him that she was married.
Then he started abusing me and even threatened to kill me. He revealed to me that he knew my wife before I married her. He told me to backoff and let him always have access to her or he will kill me.
I reported the matter to the ekpan police station warri. The IPO who was a lady advised me to thread with caution and report to my family which I did.
I am from Edo State and my wife is from Ondo state. The custom officer is from Ekiti state. The custom officer, Adesola was intimidating me because I was not understanding their language.

I gave my wife everything she needed. I got a loan of 5m from a bank to set up a business for her. She squandered the money and there is nothing to show now in the shop. The bank has started moving in on me, I don't know what to do.

The custom officer I heard has kept my wife and children in Ibadan because his wife couldn't take it.
MY children are not in school and my wife just gave birth to a baby for the custom officer.
Meanwhile, she has not returned the bride price but she has delivered a baby for the customs officer.
Now I want the custom officer, Adeniyi Adesola to release my wife, Helen Bose and my children with immediate effect because he has charmed them.
Pls nairaland admins put this story on front page pls.. I need my children. They are not in school.
Pic attached

Imagine the energy been wasted to get a hoe back. Bro find way collect your children and move on.
Re: How A Custom Officer Impregnated, Kidnapped And Eloped With Wife & Four Children by Germi9: 11:09am On Apr 24, 2022
dokxavi:
Maybe he doesn't have Edo family members. How he is from Edo and an adulteress was staying under his roof with his full knowledge I can never understand. Edo wey I know and you dey Warri no be abroad.
Person wey the whole village go don pursue out.
Asin eh, the matter irritate me, and he’s still calling her his wife oh
Re: How A Custom Officer Impregnated, Kidnapped And Eloped With Wife & Four Children by Okobola146: 11:31am On Apr 24, 2022
Olowo gba iyawo ole grin
Re: How A Custom Officer Impregnated, Kidnapped And Eloped With Wife & Four Children by ibechris(m): 11:37am On Apr 24, 2022
Make i cause trouble and i don't care how they perceived it.

Yoruba men and adultery is like bread and butter.
Re: How A Custom Officer Impregnated, Kidnapped And Eloped With Wife & Four Children by bowei(m): 11:38am On Apr 24, 2022
Where the picture please needs to see this Ibadan man

[/quote]
Re: How A Custom Officer Impregnated, Kidnapped And Eloped With Wife & Four Children by izubext007: 12:32pm On Apr 24, 2022
Every man should clinch to God, women are Satan. God and man is three letter words Satan and woman is five letter word.
Re: How A Custom Officer Impregnated, Kidnapped And Eloped With Wife & Four Children by galantjoe(m): 12:42pm On Apr 24, 2022
Mr. Man move on with your life. Never look for your wife because her next move is to kill you.

Instead look for your children

Beautiful ones are not yet born
Re: How A Custom Officer Impregnated, Kidnapped And Eloped With Wife & Four Children by Nobody: 12:55pm On Apr 24, 2022
Never try to please a bitch in your life, because they don't really know what they want.
Re: How A Custom Officer Impregnated, Kidnapped And Eloped With Wife & Four Children by dilini(m): 1:07pm On Apr 24, 2022
What if the children are not his?

Biglittlelois:
Why not just file for divorce and fight for custody of your kids?

What do you need your wife for again?
Re: How A Custom Officer Impregnated, Kidnapped And Eloped With Wife & Four Children by We4all: 1:39pm On Apr 24, 2022
akpumping7720:

You are very stupid for calling me derogatory names. If it is only sex you deduce from my post it shows you are very foolish human being who lacks comprehension. My post centres on marriage If he wish to remarry he can remarry at any age he feels he is ok unlike the opposite gender.

Agbaya, get a life!

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Woman Drags Boyfriend To Court For Dumping Her After Marriage Promises / 57-Year-Old Woman Welcomes Her 1st Child With Her 62-Year-Old Husband (Photos) / Man Struggles To Carry His Pregnant Wife In Maternity Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.