Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,293 members, 7,811,880 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:02 PM

How A Custom Officer Impregnated, Kidnapped And Eloped With Wife & Four Children - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How A Custom Officer Impregnated, Kidnapped And Eloped With Wife & Four Children (37897 Views)

Church Elder Caught Having Sex With Wife’s Best Friend Whose Husband Is In Jail / Wife Eloped With Her Lover After Our Marriage / My Face-to-face Encounter With 'poverty' And His Four Children (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How A Custom Officer Impregnated, Kidnapped And Eloped With Wife & Four Children by JONNYSPUTE(m): 6:28pm On Apr 23, 2022
pocohantas:
Men are polygamous in nature. Allow the customer officer use your wife to hold body. He didn’t charm her anything. If you were a good husband, she won’t leave you. Go and marry another wife, maybe the custom officer’s wife.
..,.Naso. Hehehe.

2 Likes

Re: How A Custom Officer Impregnated, Kidnapped And Eloped With Wife & Four Children by GloriousGbola: 6:30pm On Apr 23, 2022
pocohantas:
Men are polygamous in nature. Allow the customer officer use your wife to hold body. He didn’t charm her anything. If you were a good husband, she won’t leave you. Go and marry another wife, maybe the custom officer’s wife.

The audacity of this saucy chick angry angry

4 Likes

Re: How A Custom Officer Impregnated, Kidnapped And Eloped With Wife & Four Children by pocohantas(f): 6:43pm On Apr 23, 2022
GloriousGbola:

The audacity of this saucy chick angry angry

I wouldn’t know what else I am supposed to say. Na normal thing. Maybe the custom officer’s wife was not submissive and he found the perfect woman in OP’s wife. Nothing stopping them from being together. grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: How A Custom Officer Impregnated, Kidnapped And Eloped With Wife & Four Children by id4sho(m): 6:57pm On Apr 23, 2022
Naso I go use my northern jazz carry pocohantas cool

Sense will not kee me cheesy

1 Like

Re: How A Custom Officer Impregnated, Kidnapped And Eloped With Wife & Four Children by Angelfrost(m): 6:59pm On Apr 23, 2022
The lamentations of a weak man!

How can you even bring such a thing online?!! Come on! You don't have a family?!! She doesn't have a family?!! She can't be summoned?!?

The marriage can't be dissolved??! A marriage that has clearly expired long ago without this poster realizing it!

The likelihood of all or some of those kids not being yours is even higher than you might think!

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: How A Custom Officer Impregnated, Kidnapped And Eloped With Wife & Four Children by stacyadams: 6:59pm On Apr 23, 2022
oseahumenb:
Pics attached..

About six months ago, I returned home from work and discovered that my wife and four children were no where to be found. I also noticed her that belongings and that of the children were missing.

I quickly dashed out of my flat and went to my neighbours to enquire of their whereabout. I was shocked to my bone marrows when they narrated to me how a man accompanied my wife to move out her belongings. When they tried to intrude the man warned them of serious consequences.

That was when it dawned on me that my wife whom I have caught severally on the phone discussing with her lover on the phone has finally done her worst.
On two occasions I caught her sneaking around with her phone, in the midnight I discovered an Sms that the so-called lover sent she was fast asleep . I cannot divulge the content here because it was disgusting to me at first.
I reported to the pastor and she was warned. Then the identity of the lover wasn't known to me. I just let it go, because I still needed the marriage for the sake of my four children.
However, I began to investigate without her knowing. Then I discovered that the secret lover was a custom officer, named Adeniyi Adesola, he was in Ibadan command. He is married with children.
One day he called my wife and I just could bear the insults, I confronted him on phone I warned him to stay away and reminded him that she was married.
Then he started abusing me and even threatened to kill me. He revealed to me that he knew my wife before I married her. He told me to backoff and let him always have access to her or he will kill me.
I reported the matter to the ekpan police station warri. The IPO who was a lady advised me to thread with caution and report to my family which I did.
I am from Edo State and my wife is from Ondo state. The custom officer is from Ekiti state. The custom officer, Adesola was intimidating me because I was not understanding their language.

I gave my wife everything she needed. I got a loan of 5m from a bank to set up a business for her. She squandered the money and there is nothing to show now in the shop. The bank has started moving in on me, I don't know what to do.

The custom officer I heard has kept my wife and children in Ibadan because his wife couldn't take it.
MY children are not in school and my wife just gave birth to a baby for the custom officer.
Meanwhile, she has not returned the bride price but she has delivered a baby for the customs officer.
Now I want the custom officer, Adeniyi Adesola to release my wife, Helen Bose and my children with immediate effect because he has charmed them.
Pls nairaland admins put this story on front page pls.. I need my children. They are not in school.
Pic attached

just calm down if the custom man use am finish,him go return her when him eye clear...you should be thinking more of how to pay back the loan of 5m

7 Likes

Re: How A Custom Officer Impregnated, Kidnapped And Eloped With Wife & Four Children by Preciousppearl(f): 6:59pm On Apr 23, 2022
U want your wife back? U think she was charmed?...

2 Likes

Re: How A Custom Officer Impregnated, Kidnapped And Eloped With Wife & Four Children by id4sho(m): 7:00pm On Apr 23, 2022
oseahumenb:
I need contact details of their disciplinary committee pls. I need my children
Write a petition to CUSTOMS POLICE (CP). That's their disciplinary unit

4 Likes

Re: How A Custom Officer Impregnated, Kidnapped And Eloped With Wife & Four Children by Visasolution048: 7:01pm On Apr 23, 2022
Biglittlelois:

Men are also unpredictable, expect anything from them at any point in time

Or you've forgotten the customs officer is also a married man, and his wife is somewhere hurting because of the nonsense he did......

Or you've forgotten the woman seduced him because she assumed he has money more than her husband.

You know how you women with big eyes and uncontentious lifestyle get orgasm immediately you see guys you assume are rich...

5 Likes

Re: How A Custom Officer Impregnated, Kidnapped And Eloped With Wife & Four Children by ifyy07(m): 7:01pm On Apr 23, 2022
You are a stupid man leave the fucking woman and find another one don't attach emotion to these unpredictable beings, at last dem go shock you.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: How A Custom Officer Impregnated, Kidnapped And Eloped With Wife & Four Children by Burgerlomo: 7:01pm On Apr 23, 2022
Biglittlelois:
Why not just file for divorce and fight for custody of your kids?

What do you need your wife for again?

He need the farm tool called wife because he is a SIMPle man

6 Likes

Re: How A Custom Officer Impregnated, Kidnapped And Eloped With Wife & Four Children by BRATISLAVA: 7:02pm On Apr 23, 2022
Men are always complaining. Everyday another complaint.

Why not handle these things privately like the unemotional and logical people that you say you are? When will you lot get tired of trying to demonize women? Are men the only ones being cheated on or jilted that there are always these stories?

When everyone—especially the angry little boys—have abused his wife, what will he have gained?

If she is truly under a spell, that spell must be love. Men have been under it's influence for centuries, so many of them have carted their children and left their wives stunned. She will get out of it one day.

To help you: there was a woman (or three) on the forum with the same complaint. Can't remember how it ended, but if you could find her thread you will be able to get some idea of what just happened.

7 Likes

Re: How A Custom Officer Impregnated, Kidnapped And Eloped With Wife & Four Children by MeghaneMorgane(f): 7:02pm On Apr 23, 2022
May God have mercy on you and your family and restore all of you back.

3 Likes

Re: How A Custom Officer Impregnated, Kidnapped And Eloped With Wife & Four Children by VladimirPutiin(m): 7:03pm On Apr 23, 2022
Another mumu simp. He told you on the phone that he has known your wife before you married her. I’m very sure those 4 kids aren’t all yours. Go carry out a DNA test. He has been fuccking your wife even after you married her. When they tell you guys to do thorough findings on a girl so you won’t end up marrying a whoore, you guys will say love bla bla bla

11 Likes

Re: How A Custom Officer Impregnated, Kidnapped And Eloped With Wife & Four Children by Golden111(m): 7:03pm On Apr 23, 2022
If you had used part of the 5m loan to conduct DNA for the kids it would have been a relief

because at this point, i am doubtful those kids are yours.

8 Likes

Re: How A Custom Officer Impregnated, Kidnapped And Eloped With Wife & Four Children by AmazingELixir: 7:04pm On Apr 23, 2022
lipsrsealed
Re: How A Custom Officer Impregnated, Kidnapped And Eloped With Wife & Four Children by Aboks(m): 7:04pm On Apr 23, 2022
Mgbati mgbati love

1 Like

Re: How A Custom Officer Impregnated, Kidnapped And Eloped With Wife & Four Children by EhisChelsea1(m): 7:05pm On Apr 23, 2022
oseahumenb:
Pics attached..

About six months ago, I returned home from work and discovered that my wife and four children were no where to be found. I also noticed her that belongings and that of the children were missing.

I quickly dashed out of my flat and went to my neighbours to enquire of their whereabout. I was shocked to my bone marrows when they narrated to me how a man accompanied my wife to move out her belongings. When they tried to intrude the man warned them of serious consequences.

That was when it dawned on me that my wife whom I have caught severally on the phone discussing with her lover on the phone has finally done her worst.
On two occasions I caught her sneaking around with her phone, in the midnight I discovered an Sms that the so-called lover sent she was fast asleep . I cannot divulge the content here because it was disgusting to me at first.
I reported to the pastor and she was warned. Then the identity of the lover wasn't known to me. I just let it go, because I still needed the marriage for the sake of my four children.
However, I began to investigate without her knowing. Then I discovered that the secret lover was a custom officer, named Adeniyi Adesola, he was in Ibadan command. He is married with children.
One day he called my wife and I just could bear the insults, I confronted him on phone I warned him to stay away and reminded him that she was married.
Then he started abusing me and even threatened to kill me. He revealed to me that he knew my wife before I married her. He told me to backoff and let him always have access to her or he will kill me.
I reported the matter to the ekpan police station warri. The IPO who was a lady advised me to thread with caution and report to my family which I did.
I am from Edo State and my wife is from Ondo state. The custom officer is from Ekiti state. The custom officer, Adesola was intimidating me because I was not understanding their language.

I gave my wife everything she needed. I got a loan of 5m from a bank to set up a business for her. She squandered the money and there is nothing to show now in the shop. The bank has started moving in on me, I don't know what to do.

The custom officer I heard has kept my wife and children in Ibadan because his wife couldn't take it.
MY children are not in school and my wife just gave birth to a baby for the custom officer.
Meanwhile, she has not returned the bride price but she has delivered a baby for the customs officer.
Now I want the custom officer, Adeniyi Adesola to release my wife, Helen Bose and my children with immediate effect because he has charmed them.
Pls nairaland admins put this story on front page pls.. I need my children. They are not in school.
Pic attached

You are NOT from Edo State bikonu. We don’t have these kind of weak men in Edo.

3 Likes

Re: How A Custom Officer Impregnated, Kidnapped And Eloped With Wife & Four Children by UselessBuharist: 7:05pm On Apr 23, 2022
You be mumu, you never hear good radiance to bad rubbish?

5 Likes

Re: How A Custom Officer Impregnated, Kidnapped And Eloped With Wife & Four Children by videodo: 7:06pm On Apr 23, 2022
Re: How A Custom Officer Impregnated, Kidnapped And Eloped With Wife & Four Children by 001spice: 7:06pm On Apr 23, 2022
JONNYSPUTE:
.... No pity for men like you .
Carry your cross. You made your bed so.
if u have nothing reasonable to say can`t u just zip up that thing u call mouth
Re: How A Custom Officer Impregnated, Kidnapped And Eloped With Wife & Four Children by UselessBuharist: 7:06pm On Apr 23, 2022
EhisChelsea1:

You are NOT from Edo State bikonu. We don’t have these kind of weak men in Edo.

Louder my brother which kind man be this? If woman threaten us with divorce we give her divorce not to talk of woman wey don born for another man you need her back?

You are not from Edo State. But Yoruba women sha

5 Likes

Re: How A Custom Officer Impregnated, Kidnapped And Eloped With Wife & Four Children by simpleseyi: 7:08pm On Apr 23, 2022
Angelfrost:
The lamentations of a weak man!

How can you even bring such a thing online?!! Come on! You don't have a family?!! She doesn't have a family?!! She can't be summoned?!?

The marriage can't be dissolved??! A marriage that has clearly expired long ago without this poster realizing it!

The likelihood of all or some of those kids not being yours is even higher than you might think!

All the kids are not his nah. That's why the promiscuous and adulterous woman took then to their real father.

I have never meet, or read about a weak Edo man. This is the first time that I am reading about one. I feel like crying for him, then help him consult the gods to resolve the matter once and for all.

2 Likes

Re: How A Custom Officer Impregnated, Kidnapped And Eloped With Wife & Four Children by YOUNGELDER1(m): 7:08pm On Apr 23, 2022
Until we hear her side of the story I won’t judge.

2 Likes

Re: How A Custom Officer Impregnated, Kidnapped And Eloped With Wife & Four Children by ImoleNaija: 7:08pm On Apr 23, 2022
For you to want such a wife back & not your children only, then there's more to what you mentioned in your post. If you had really expended much in the marriage & she did all that to you, you wouldn't want her back so bad.

3 Likes

Re: How A Custom Officer Impregnated, Kidnapped And Eloped With Wife & Four Children by Cutehector(m): 7:08pm On Apr 23, 2022
Men, St Paul said it is better not to marry.

Bye.

6 Likes

Re: How A Custom Officer Impregnated, Kidnapped And Eloped With Wife & Four Children by Visasolution048: 7:08pm On Apr 23, 2022
emmanuelbrown26:
Wife dun maga this one. Both d wife and d adeniyi magad u good. U were too soft for d wife to maga u like that without any traces.
When u tell gees that women require madness to be handled, una no go believe us. Your gentleness costs you your children and coupled with people from that tribe who are too promiscuous, both men and women.
Imagine d game they played u, just like that,

If you check am out., him been dey help her wash plates and sweep house because he believed in gender equality...

How your wife go dey pick another man call, not just another man ooh..man wey dey kpansh her for your nose...Isn't that abusive marriage already.... well na see finish dey cause all these.

9 Likes

Re: How A Custom Officer Impregnated, Kidnapped And Eloped With Wife & Four Children by MichaelBlake40: 7:10pm On Apr 23, 2022
pocohantas:
This lady sef cheesy grin
Re: How A Custom Officer Impregnated, Kidnapped And Eloped With Wife & Four Children by onumadu: 7:10pm On Apr 23, 2022
Unfrkking believable.
Re: How A Custom Officer Impregnated, Kidnapped And Eloped With Wife & Four Children by Jaqenhghar: 7:10pm On Apr 23, 2022
peepydelano:
Women are so unpredictable, expect the unexpected from them at any point in time.
Maybe you should ask what he did to make her run back to her lover
Women dont just get up and leave like that. Withthe children too.
Some men can make a woman run to the devil sef

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Fire Burn Survivor Whose Baby Bump pics went viral gives Birth. / Why I Married My Wife? / I Caught Her Sex Chatting.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.