Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,366 members, 7,812,053 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:15 AM

How A Custom Officer Impregnated, Kidnapped And Eloped With Wife & Four Children - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How A Custom Officer Impregnated, Kidnapped And Eloped With Wife & Four Children (37909 Views)

Church Elder Caught Having Sex With Wife’s Best Friend Whose Husband Is In Jail / Wife Eloped With Her Lover After Our Marriage / My Face-to-face Encounter With 'poverty' And His Four Children (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How A Custom Officer Impregnated, Kidnapped And Eloped With Wife & Four Children by Jaqenhghar: 8:06pm On Apr 23, 2022
Visasolution048:

As I said, were you also there to know all these ?? The reason why the OP wants her back is because he isn't a real Man...Na pussy he be... Most likely a woman wrapper...If not woman nor go dey your house dey knack elsewhere. You know..and you kept mute.....No reasonable man acts that way...
Exaclty. Only a guilty man acts that way. He beat his wife and she has found better
Re: How A Custom Officer Impregnated, Kidnapped And Eloped With Wife & Four Children by oseahumenb(m): 8:06pm On Apr 23, 2022
Gerrout jare, you annoy me. What kind of men are this.
Your wife noticed your weaknesses that's why she could be making those calls in the night.
What do you need her again for. Fight to get the children that's all.
[/quote]

I pray that you don't have a snitch. I never suspected her. I gave her love according to the dictates of Christianity and she stabbed me. If you're married, do you suspect your wife? If you do from my experience now pls divorce her.

2 Likes

Re: How A Custom Officer Impregnated, Kidnapped And Eloped With Wife & Four Children by alabo1: 8:07pm On Apr 23, 2022
oseahumenb:
Pics attached..

About six months ago, I returned home from work and discovered that my wife and four children were no where to be found. I also noticed her that belongings and that of the children were missing.

I quickly dashed out of my flat and went to my neighbours to enquire of their whereabout. I was shocked to my bone marrows when they narrated to me how a man accompanied my wife to move out her belongings. When they tried to intrude the man warned them of serious consequences.

That was when it dawned on me that my wife whom I have caught severally on the phone discussing with her lover on the phone has finally done her worst.
On two occasions I caught her sneaking around with her phone, in the midnight I discovered an Sms that the so-called lover sent she was fast asleep . I cannot divulge the content here because it was disgusting to me at first.
I reported to the pastor and she was warned. Then the identity of the lover wasn't known to me. I just let it go, because I still needed the marriage for the sake of my four children.
However, I began to investigate without her knowing. Then I discovered that the secret lover was a custom officer, named Adeniyi Adesola, he was in Ibadan command. He is married with children.
One day he called my wife and I just could bear the insults, I confronted him on phone I warned him to stay away and reminded him that she was married.
Then he started abusing me and even threatened to kill me. He revealed to me that he knew my wife before I married her. He told me to backoff and let him always have access to her or he will kill me.
I reported the matter to the ekpan police station warri. The IPO who was a lady advised me to thread with caution and report to my family which I did.
I am from Edo State and my wife is from Ondo state. The custom officer is from Ekiti state. The custom officer, Adesola was intimidating me because I was not understanding their language.

I gave my wife everything she needed. I got a loan of 5m from a bank to set up a business for her. She squandered the money and there is nothing to show now in the shop. The bank has started moving in on me, I don't know what to do.

The custom officer I heard has kept my wife and children in Ibadan because his wife couldn't take it.
MY children are not in school and my wife just gave birth to a baby for the custom officer.
Meanwhile, she has not returned the bride price but she has delivered a baby for the customs officer.
Now I want the custom officer, Adeniyi Adesola to release my wife, Helen Bose and my children with immediate effect because he has charmed them.
Pls nairaland admins put this story on front page pls.. I need my children. They are not in school.
Pic attached

Men like you make me wonder what the world is coming to. You know your wife has a lover and yet you are with her under the same roof? Don't you know the implications? You are not just a simp but naive. Continue they will soon drink peppersoup on your head after a befitting eulogy
Re: How A Custom Officer Impregnated, Kidnapped And Eloped With Wife & Four Children by oseahumenb(m): 8:10pm On Apr 23, 2022
Jaqenhghar:

Exaclty. Only a guilty man acts that way. He beat his wife and she has found better

I understand your pain and disappointment. I have told you the truth. How can I be a wife beater and still lovingly gave her 5m Naira for biz?
I will inform you guys how this matter will be concluded. I shall visit his command post next week. I have gotten the services of a lawyer to do all these.
Re: How A Custom Officer Impregnated, Kidnapped And Eloped With Wife & Four Children by bigpicture001: 8:11pm On Apr 23, 2022
Those children are not yours.... U just don't know.... You HV been scammed
Re: How A Custom Officer Impregnated, Kidnapped And Eloped With Wife & Four Children by Fourwinds: 8:12pm On Apr 23, 2022
Biglittlelois:
Why not just file for divorce and fight for custody of your kids?

What do you need your wife for again?

In fact I tire for OP ooooo...wetin you need the woman for? Your children should be your concern
Re: How A Custom Officer Impregnated, Kidnapped And Eloped With Wife & Four Children by Jaqenhghar: 8:13pm On Apr 23, 2022
oseahumenb:

I understand your pain and disappointment. I have told you the truth. How can I be a wife beater and still lovingly gave her 5m Naira for biz?
I will inform you guys how this matter will be concluded. I shall visit his command post next week. I have gotten the services of a lawyer to do all these.
What truth?
Nothing will happen to that man. You can tag me on any recent developments

1 Like

Re: How A Custom Officer Impregnated, Kidnapped And Eloped With Wife & Four Children by CSTRR: 8:13pm On Apr 23, 2022
pocohantas:

No my dear, her toto is sweet and she is submissive. Imagine he wants to kill her husband on top her matter?

It didn’t start today sha. Remind me why David ordered the killing of Uriah? Na only God know wetin e put there, men fit kill for toto. grin
Yeah, a man that cannot control his appetites.

Not all men are controlled by the moist soft tissues in between a woman's legs.
Re: How A Custom Officer Impregnated, Kidnapped And Eloped With Wife & Four Children by JOemmy(m): 8:13pm On Apr 23, 2022
emmanuelbrown26:

I will always go with the bolded, be d troublemaker and u will see her begging u, but if u allow her to be d troublemaker, d man will be d one to beg her, jus that op allowed d woman to maga him. How could a sensible man borrow millions from bank to setup a business for a woman that does not worth kobo? Op deserves death sentence by hanging bcs u failed your forefathers and your generation.

The op is not really sensitive and self aware am very sure the #5m loan he took for the wife's business must have been lavished on the custom office without his knowledge. It's really very strange that he still wants her back despite knowing that she has been cheating on him am certain that she will definitely poison him if she comes back to his house so that she can get her freedom to enjoy with her lover.
Re: How A Custom Officer Impregnated, Kidnapped And Eloped With Wife & Four Children by frozen70(f): 8:14pm On Apr 23, 2022
oseahumenb:
Pics attached..

About six months ago, I returned home from work and discovered that my wife and four children were no where to be found. I also noticed her that belongings and that of the children were missing.

I quickly dashed out of my flat and went to my neighbours to enquire of their whereabout. I was shocked to my bone marrows when they narrated to me how a man accompanied my wife to move out her belongings. When they tried to intrude the man warned them of serious consequences.

That was when it dawned on me that my wife whom I have caught severally on the phone discussing with her lover on the phone has finally done her worst.
On two occasions I caught her sneaking around with her phone, in the midnight I discovered an Sms that the so-called lover sent she was fast asleep . I cannot divulge the content here because it was disgusting to me at first.
I reported to the pastor and she was warned. Then the identity of the lover wasn't known to me. I just let it go, because I still needed the marriage for the sake of my four children.
However, I began to investigate without her knowing. Then I discovered that the secret lover was a custom officer, named Adeniyi Adesola, he was in Ibadan command. He is married with children.
One day he called my wife and I just could bear the insults, I confronted him on phone I warned him to stay away and reminded him that she was married.
Then he started abusing me and even threatened to kill me. He revealed to me that he knew my wife before I married her. He told me to backoff and let him always have access to her or he will kill me.
I reported the matter to the ekpan police station warri. The IPO who was a lady advised me to thread with caution and report to my family which I did.
I am from Edo State and my wife is from Ondo state. The custom officer is from Ekiti state. The custom officer, Adesola was intimidating me because I was not understanding their language.

I gave my wife everything she needed. I got a loan of 5m from a bank to set up a business for her. She squandered the money and there is nothing to show now in the shop. The bank has started moving in on me, I don't know what to do.

The custom officer I heard has kept my wife and children in Ibadan because his wife couldn't take it.
MY children are not in school and my wife just gave birth to a baby for the custom officer.
Meanwhile, she has not returned the bride price but she has delivered a baby for the customs officer.
Now I want the custom officer, Adeniyi Adesola to release my wife, Helen Bose and my children with immediate effect because he has charmed them.
Pls nairaland admins put this story on front page pls.. I need my children. They are not in school.
Pic attached

If you are sure he is serving with customs, go to their head quarters at Abuja, ask for DCG WELFARE and report your mater to the office with your family pictures of your entire family

Submit his name and ask them to go through their nominal roll, the name will come up with the command he is serving, a call will be made through to the Comptroller of that command, that his attention is needed at the headquarters

He will report the next day and the DCG will run interviews between you and other disciplinary committees

He will be adviced to either release your children and wife or return your dowry to you through your wife family then return your kids back to you and move on with your wife

But first of all, take this matter straight to your inlaws make sure you go with your kins men to their own kins men and make it a public matter

If the family are not in support of her actions they will bring her home back to you

Though, just ask them to bring your children and iet her continue her journey with the man

But I bet you she will suffer in that man's house when the time comes

Because his first wife and kids are still doing press up on what to do to her

1 Like

Re: How A Custom Officer Impregnated, Kidnapped And Eloped With Wife & Four Children by Brushstrokes20: 8:15pm On Apr 23, 2022
She haven't a wife! She is COMMUNITY PROPERTY undecided
I also strongly doubt the paternity of those kids...
Conduct a DNA ASAP to confirm.
Re: How A Custom Officer Impregnated, Kidnapped And Eloped With Wife & Four Children by petrage(m): 8:18pm On Apr 23, 2022
pocohantas:
Men are polygamous in nature. Allow the custom officer use your wife to hold body. He didn’t charm her anything. If you were a good husband, she won’t leave you. Go and marry another wife, maybe the custom officer’s wife.
You just ran conclusion that he wasn't a good husband...what crappie statement is this?
Re: How A Custom Officer Impregnated, Kidnapped And Eloped With Wife & Four Children by CorperKola: 8:20pm On Apr 23, 2022
Biglittlelois:

Men are also unpredictable, expect anything from them at any point in time

Or you've forgotten the custom officer is also a married man, and his wife is somewhere hurting because of the nonsense he did......
something is wrong with you. Or maybe u've been living under a rock all this time, thats y you dont know men can have 2 wives

1 Like

Re: How A Custom Officer Impregnated, Kidnapped And Eloped With Wife & Four Children by petrage(m): 8:20pm On Apr 23, 2022
frozen70:

If you are sure he us serving with customs, go to their head quarters at abuja, ask for DCG WELFARE and report your mater to the office with your family pictures of your entire family

Submit his name a D ask them to go through their nominal roll, the name will come up with the command he is serving, a call will be made through to the Comptroller of that command that his attention is needed at the headquarters

He will report the next day and the DCG will run interviews between you and other disciplinary committee

He will be adviced to either release your children and wife or return your dowry to you through your wife family then return your kids back to you and move on with your wife

Bht first of all, take this matter straight to your inlaws make sure you go with your kins men to their own kins men and make it a public matter

If the family are not in support of her actions they will bring her home back to you

Though, just ask them to bring your children and jet her continue her journey with the man

But I bet you she will suffer in that man's house whrh the time comes

Because his first wife and kids are still doing press up on what to do to her
Oil dey your head....every blessings.
Re: How A Custom Officer Impregnated, Kidnapped And Eloped With Wife & Four Children by Anny4me: 8:20pm On Apr 23, 2022
oseahumenb:
Pics attached..

Pic attached
So sorry about this whole episode but to be honest ur wife does not want u again. N ita better u move on with ur life just get across to her family members n stay away from her n with time ur children will always get back to u
Re: How A Custom Officer Impregnated, Kidnapped And Eloped With Wife & Four Children by nedekid: 8:20pm On Apr 23, 2022
There is a high probability if the man knew her before you (as he claimed), those kids might be his.
Re: How A Custom Officer Impregnated, Kidnapped And Eloped With Wife & Four Children by VladimirPutiin(m): 8:23pm On Apr 23, 2022
BRATISLAVA:

No. He's a loving husband. Some of you don't know the value placed on marriage. What do you think his vows for better and for worse mean?

It is good that he's not a fairweather husband, but one who is ready to fight for his marriage and pass through fire to do that, a true leader of his home who will not let it fail so easily. He's a virtuous example of a true man with humble godly intentions for life. And heaven will reward his efforts at resuscitating his marriage.

Men like you need to be tied to a stick, flogged and thrown into River Niger for sanity to reign. Even with all she did this is the best advice you could give. Lol
Re: How A Custom Officer Impregnated, Kidnapped And Eloped With Wife & Four Children by emmanuelbrown26: 8:23pm On Apr 23, 2022
Mariangeles:

You see how wicked you are?

...on a matter that doesn't even concern you, how much worse when it does?
Nwanyi Obi oma, they truth hurts and I know how u feel, but u know what? I will always say d truth without missing words to say it.
To tell how more wicked u are, u sounded like someone's that supported d evil daughter of eve which I'm not shocked at all bcs daughters of evil would always support evil
Re: How A Custom Officer Impregnated, Kidnapped And Eloped With Wife & Four Children by Visasolution048: 8:23pm On Apr 23, 2022
Jaqenhghar:

Exactly. Only a guilty man acts that way. He beat his wife and she has found better

'He beats me" na normal blackmail line...
Re: How A Custom Officer Impregnated, Kidnapped And Eloped With Wife & Four Children by sisisioge: 8:23pm On Apr 23, 2022
Hian! Which wife are you still asking to be released to you? Na your children you suppose dey ask for fa. By the way, the babe must be direly hot! 5 kids and you guys are still fighting for her grin

1 Like

Re: How A Custom Officer Impregnated, Kidnapped And Eloped With Wife & Four Children by genaro2000(m): 8:24pm On Apr 23, 2022
simpleseyi:

Get out of here. Mumu oshi. You want to claim children that do not have your blood. You too said it that the customs officer said he has known your wife before you meet her. Definitely they gave been sleeping together for years, and the children are his, not yours. If the children are biologically your blood, then she would not have gone with them. She knows the children are not yours.

Make I tell you the truth, take the matter to the shrine, only the gods can resolve this. Don't take the issue to Church oooo, Jesus will just forgive them and tell you sorry.

Take the matter to the shrine, then get popcorn and cold drink and see how the gods totally destroy the two adulterers.
grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: How A Custom Officer Impregnated, Kidnapped And Eloped With Wife & Four Children by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 8:25pm On Apr 23, 2022
oseahumenb:

most people on this thread are taking sides and condoning what the woman (your wife) and the custom officer did bcoz they are their tribal people Yoruba.
Re: How A Custom Officer Impregnated, Kidnapped And Eloped With Wife & Four Children by emmanuelbrown26: 8:26pm On Apr 23, 2022
JOemmy:

The op is not really sensitive and self aware am very sure the #5m loan he took for the wife's business must have been lavished on the custom office without his knowledge. It's really very strange that he still wants her back despite knowing that she has been cheating on him am certain that she will definitely poison him if she comes back to his house so that she can get her freedom to enjoy with her lover.
He deserves death so that men will know their true numbers.
Re: How A Custom Officer Impregnated, Kidnapped And Eloped With Wife & Four Children by DeRay98(m): 8:26pm On Apr 23, 2022
Born2Breed:
grin grin grin grin grin

You fall Edo hand. Na you dem just use take play bebeye like this.

Are you sure the kids are yours?

If yes, then go there with full force and collect your kids. Them not dey kpai custom officer?

I swear u be ozuor.

He fit be Edo man very unlikely to be a Bini man.
Bini men are usually layed back until you push their button and you go see fire.
2ndly, maybe na church done weaken this man and he come dey beg wife to stay for which kind kekeyebu marriage.
Na this kind man dey die like chicken for marriage because he's so weak.
Re: How A Custom Officer Impregnated, Kidnapped And Eloped With Wife & Four Children by emmanuelbrown26: 8:26pm On Apr 23, 2022
Preferito:

You no get sense
U wey sense full en head, how far. Just a plate of ewedu with gbegiri u are good to go down with an afonja girl
Re: How A Custom Officer Impregnated, Kidnapped And Eloped With Wife & Four Children by emmanuelbrown26: 8:27pm On Apr 23, 2022
We4all:

Alaye, red piller only on Nairaland.
One of them spotted
Re: How A Custom Officer Impregnated, Kidnapped And Eloped With Wife & Four Children by delishpot: 8:27pm On Apr 23, 2022
Women like to mix soup too. If only they are allowed to keep multiple men, she wouldnt be afraid to bring the other guy home.

1 Like

Re: How A Custom Officer Impregnated, Kidnapped And Eloped With Wife & Four Children by frozen70(f): 8:27pm On Apr 23, 2022
petrage:
Oil dey your head....every blessings.

Thanks dear
Re: How A Custom Officer Impregnated, Kidnapped And Eloped With Wife & Four Children by babtoundey(m): 8:29pm On Apr 23, 2022
Omo go e n o ma ku, kini yio pa? Ago.

A child is foolish, you plead that he shouldn't die. If nothing kills him, his foolishness will.

Your wife left you stranded and ran away with another man and you are all over the cyberspace, crying and begging her to come back. You notice she is seeing another man,the best you could do is report her to your passport! That talk irritates me. And if I may ask, why do you want her back? You missed her in the other room. What nonsense!

I think i understand why she left you. She knew you can't live without her. Regardless of how many men she had slept, you would welcome her back with your arms open.

Well, you have to stop being fragile. Be tough and asssertive. Make steps to ascertain that those four kids are truly yours. If they are, it's your turn to threaten both your wife and her lover. If anything happens to any of your children, both of them are dead and buried. If that doesn't work, drag their stupid ass to court. You have nothing to lose.
Re: How A Custom Officer Impregnated, Kidnapped And Eloped With Wife & Four Children by Nimrod81: 8:31pm On Apr 23, 2022
oseahumenb:
Pics attached..

Pic attached

I'm shocked you still want that kind of woman around you.
Re: How A Custom Officer Impregnated, Kidnapped And Eloped With Wife & Four Children by olamike02: 8:33pm On Apr 23, 2022
Since this your wife has known the custom officer before she met you I doubt whether those children are yours. If you can get access to them just fo DNA test on them and take the ones that are yours and move on. There are many good looking ladies out there. You don't need to stress yourself because of one loose one.
Re: How A Custom Officer Impregnated, Kidnapped And Eloped With Wife & Four Children by Oyinlolaridex: 8:33pm On Apr 23, 2022
You’re a fucking simps bro!! There’s 70% possibilities those children were not yours.. You should have let go of your promiscuous wife when you found out she’s secretly talking to the custom man on phone but instead u tell ur pastor and still let her live with u, show how simple u are.. if I hear say my gf Dey double date lasan without catching her red handedly she’s gone!! I no Dey condone nonsense!! My advise if possible u get ur children back make sure u do DNA before you continue raising those kids..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Why I Married My Wife? / I Caught Her Sex Chatting. / I'm About Losing The Man I Love And Being Pressured To Marry The One I Never Did

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.