Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,382 members, 7,812,128 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:42 AM

How A Custom Officer Impregnated, Kidnapped And Eloped With Wife & Four Children - Family (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How A Custom Officer Impregnated, Kidnapped And Eloped With Wife & Four Children (37910 Views)

Church Elder Caught Having Sex With Wife’s Best Friend Whose Husband Is In Jail / Wife Eloped With Her Lover After Our Marriage / My Face-to-face Encounter With 'poverty' And His Four Children (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How A Custom Officer Impregnated, Kidnapped And Eloped With Wife & Four Children by Meteng: 2:14pm On Apr 24, 2022
Biglittlelois:
Why not just file for divorce and fight for custody of your kids?

What do you need your wife for again?
Because he’s a very SIMPle man

Re: How A Custom Officer Impregnated, Kidnapped And Eloped With Wife & Four Children by Nobody: 2:22pm On Apr 24, 2022
Biglittlelois:

Men are also unpredictable, expect anything from them at any point in time

Or you've forgotten the custom officer is also a married man, and his wife is somewhere hurting because of the nonsense he did......

You don talk am finish.
Re: How A Custom Officer Impregnated, Kidnapped And Eloped With Wife & Four Children by Nobody: 2:31pm On Apr 24, 2022
pocohantas:

I wouldn’t know what else I am supposed to say. Na normal thing. [b]Maybe the custom officer’s wife was not submissive [/b]and he found the perfect woman in OP’s wife. Nothing stopping them from being together. grin

Are you saying it's the Custom officer's wife fault? Haba!!!

Anyway you may be right.

It's better for a man not to marry at all than to marry a woman who won't be submissive. At least we can see what such can lead a man to.
Re: How A Custom Officer Impregnated, Kidnapped And Eloped With Wife & Four Children by BabaAduras: 3:04pm On Apr 24, 2022
[/quote]
You are a wrinkling and a shame to manhood. You said you wife gave birth for another man and you are begging for the man to release your your wife - a woman that left you for another man You not not even talking about your children.

You are shame.

1 Like

Re: How A Custom Officer Impregnated, Kidnapped And Eloped With Wife & Four Children by Nobody: 3:22pm On Apr 24, 2022
blazingblender:
When I read this story
I thought it was some copied stuff
Well I pray you get the right justice
But this is abuse of power
The custom office is a coward and a big fool
Just try and get back your kids
And leave...
the marriage is not worth resurrecting...
your kids deserve a better life ....
Karma will surely catch up with them

Have you heard the Custom's side of the story?

Or the wife?
Re: How A Custom Officer Impregnated, Kidnapped And Eloped With Wife & Four Children by mandate12: 3:50pm On Apr 24, 2022
frozen70:

If you are sure he is serving with customs, go to their head quarters at Abuja, ask for DCG WELFARE and report your mater to the office with your family pictures of your entire family

Submit his name and ask them to go through their nominal roll, the name will come up with the command he is serving, a call will be made through to the Comptroller of that command, that his attention is needed at the headquarters

He will report the next day and the DCG will run interviews between you and other disciplinary committees

He will be adviced to either release your children and wife or return your dowry to you through your wife family then return your kids back to you and move on with your wife

But first of all, take this matter straight to your inlaws make sure you go with your kins men to their own kins men and make it a public matter

If the family are not in support of her actions they will bring her home back to you

Though, just ask them to bring your children and iet her continue her journey with the man

But I bet you she will suffer in that man's house when the time comes

Because his first wife and kids are still doing press up on what to do to her

I really like u. Upon how annoying this op and the situation at hand is, u were still very subtle n constructive in ur submission. U r a very nice lady. Pls keep it up.
Re: How A Custom Officer Impregnated, Kidnapped And Eloped With Wife & Four Children by oseahumenb(m): 4:29pm On Apr 24, 2022
frozen70:

If you are sure he is serving with customs, go to their head quarters at Abuja, ask for DCG WELFARE and report your mater to the office with your family pictures of your entire family

Submit his name and ask them to go through their nominal roll, the name will come up with the command he is serving, a call will be made through to the Comptroller of that command, that his attention is needed at the headquarters

He will report the next day and the DCG will run interviews between you and other disciplinary committees

He will be adviced to either release your children and wife or return your dowry to you through your wife family then return your kids back to you and move on with your wife

But first of all, take this matter straight to your inlaws make sure you go with your kins men to their own kins men and make it a public matter

If the family are not in support of her actions they will bring her home back to you

Though, just ask them to bring your children and iet her continue her journey with the man

But I bet you she will suffer in that man's house when the time comes

Because his first wife and kids are still doing press up on what to do to her

Thank you so very much.. You're indeed a great councelor.

Re: How A Custom Officer Impregnated, Kidnapped And Eloped With Wife & Four Children by oseahumenb(m): 4:33pm On Apr 24, 2022
[quote author=frozen70 post=112215964]

He will be adviced to either release your children and

Re: How A Custom Officer Impregnated, Kidnapped And Eloped With Wife & Four Children by oseahumenb(m): 4:34pm On Apr 24, 2022
The pic of the custom guy

Re: How A Custom Officer Impregnated, Kidnapped And Eloped With Wife & Four Children by frozen70(f): 5:07pm On Apr 24, 2022
oseahumenb:

Thanks dear
Re: How A Custom Officer Impregnated, Kidnapped And Eloped With Wife & Four Children by frozen70(f): 5:08pm On Apr 24, 2022
mandate12:

I really like u. Upon how annoying this op and the situation at hand is, u were still very subtle n constructive in ur submission. U r a very nice lady. Pls keep it up.

Thanks my dear
Re: How A Custom Officer Impregnated, Kidnapped And Eloped With Wife & Four Children by emmanuelbrown26: 5:54pm On Apr 24, 2022
oseahumenb:

U are a disgrace to manhood, either your father failed to train you in manly way or u failed your father for trying his possible best to train u.
Re: How A Custom Officer Impregnated, Kidnapped And Eloped With Wife & Four Children by lagosrd: 6:29pm On Apr 24, 2022
Hand over the matter to the human rights . report immediately and after if he doesn't desist report him to God. Deal with him here on earth too and let God judge him when he gets to heaven which of course is not your job. Tours is to send him to God and allow him judge.

Custom man my foot, take your wife into custody and be bragging again. With your children. Take him to court for criminal trespass on your family and copy customs head off I,e and give bloggers small change he will be popular overnight with the wrongest headline.
Re: How A Custom Officer Impregnated, Kidnapped And Eloped With Wife & Four Children by AngelicBeing: 6:32pm On Apr 24, 2022
angry
Re: How A Custom Officer Impregnated, Kidnapped And Eloped With Wife & Four Children by space9880: 6:59pm On Apr 24, 2022
oseahumenb:
Pics attached..

About six months ago, I returned home from work and discovered that my wife and four children were no where to be found. I also noticed her that belongings and that of the children were missing.

I quickly dashed out of my flat and went to my neighbours to enquire of their whereabout. I was shocked to my bone marrows when they narrated to me how a man accompanied my wife to move out her belongings. When they tried to intrude the man warned them of serious consequences.

That was when it dawned on me that my wife whom I have caught severally on the phone discussing with her lover on the phone has finally done her worst.
On two occasions I caught her sneaking around with her phone, in the midnight I discovered an Sms that the so-called lover sent she was fast asleep . I cannot divulge the content here because it was disgusting to me at first.
I reported to the pastor and she was warned. Then the identity of the lover wasn't known to me. I just let it go, because I still needed the marriage for the sake of my four children.
However, I began to investigate without her knowing. Then I discovered that the secret lover was a custom officer, named Adeniyi Adesola, he was in Ibadan command. He is married with children.
One day he called my wife and I just could bear the insults, I confronted him on phone I warned him to stay away and reminded him that she was married.
Then he started abusing me and even threatened to kill me. He revealed to me that he knew my wife before I married her. He told me to backoff and let him always have access to her or he will kill me.
I reported the matter to the ekpan police station warri. The IPO who was a lady advised me to thread with caution and report to my family which I did.
I am from Edo State and my wife is from Ondo state. The custom officer is from Ekiti state. The custom officer, Adesola was intimidating me because I was not understanding their language.

I gave my wife everything she needed. I got a loan of 5m from a bank to set up a business for her. She squandered the money and there is nothing to show now in the shop. The bank has started moving in on me, I don't know what to do.

The custom officer I heard has kept my wife and children in Ibadan because his wife couldn't take it.
MY children are not in school and my wife just gave birth to a baby for the custom officer.
Meanwhile, she has not returned the bride price but she has delivered a baby for the customs officer.
Now I want the custom officer, Adeniyi Adesola to release my wife, Helen Bose and my children with immediate effect because he has charmed them.
Pls nairaland admins put this story on front page pls.. I need my children. They are not in school.
Pic attached

You’re just a SIMP better fight to collect your children and leave the stewpid woman alone. Don’t forget to do DNA sha
Re: How A Custom Officer Impregnated, Kidnapped And Eloped With Wife & Four Children by space9880: 7:12pm On Apr 24, 2022
simpleseyi:
This man is an idiot.

A woman left your house with the bastard children that you have been raising, instead of you to throw a big Owambe, you are here complaining.

The only thing that the customs officer owes you is a refund of the money you spent in raising the customs officer's children which you are claiming are yours. You should be be grateful to God that the adulterous woman did not poison you before leaving with the biological father of her children
so much sense from SIMPleseyi
Re: How A Custom Officer Impregnated, Kidnapped And Eloped With Wife & Four Children by tianshie(m): 12:12am On Apr 25, 2022
oseahumenb:

Na dis ugly reverse-Taribo collect your wife? Ewee!
Re: How A Custom Officer Impregnated, Kidnapped And Eloped With Wife & Four Children by Abalado(f): 4:21am On Apr 26, 2022
oseahumenb:
Pics attached..

About six months ago, I returned home from work and discovered that my wife and four children were no where to be found. I also noticed her that belongings and that of the children were missing.

I quickly dashed out of my flat and went to my neighbours to enquire of their whereabout. I was shocked to my bone marrows when they narrated to me how a man accompanied my wife to move out her belongings. When they tried to intrude the man warned them of serious consequences.

That was when it dawned on me that my wife whom I have caught severally on the phone discussing with her lover on the phone has finally done her worst.
On two occasions I caught her sneaking around with her phone, in the midnight I discovered an Sms that the so-called lover sent she was fast asleep . I cannot divulge the content here because it was disgusting to me at first.
I reported to the pastor and she was warned. Then the identity of the lover wasn't known to me. I just let it go, because I still needed the marriage for the sake of my four children.
However, I began to investigate without her knowing. Then I discovered that the secret lover was a custom officer, named Adeniyi Adesola, he was in Ibadan command. He is married with children.
One day he called my wife and I just could bear the insults, I confronted him on phone I warned him to stay away and reminded him that she was married.
Then he started abusing me and even threatened to kill me. He revealed to me that he knew my wife before I married her. He told me to backoff and let him always have access to her or he will kill me.
I reported the matter to the ekpan police station warri. The IPO who was a lady advised me to thread with caution and report to my family which I did.
I am from Edo State and my wife is from Ondo state. The custom officer is from Ekiti state. The custom officer, Adesola was intimidating me because I was not understanding their language.

I gave my wife everything she needed. I got a loan of 5m from a bank to set up a business for her. She squandered the money and there is nothing to show now in the shop. The bank has started moving in on me, I don't know what to do.

The custom officer I heard has kept my wife and children in Ibadan because his wife couldn't take it.
MY children are not in school and my wife just gave birth to a baby for the custom officer.
Meanwhile, she has not returned the bride price but she has delivered a baby for the customs officer.
Now I want the custom officer, Adeniyi Adesola to release my wife, Helen Bose and my children with immediate effect because he has charmed them.
Pls nairaland admins put this story on front page pls.. I need my children. They are not in school.
Pic attached

This guy is misleading the general public,how can you said someone gave birth within 6 months,,is not everything u see on social media u believe sometimes,,lets hear the other people's story too
Re: How A Custom Officer Impregnated, Kidnapped And Eloped With Wife & Four Children by Abalado(f): 4:41am On Apr 26, 2022
yuping:
undecided Not every adult is matured enough to get married, some of you should stay off.
Imagine your wife left you for someone who threatened you and you are still saying you need that wife back cus she is charmed, if they is anyone under a spell is you who can't take things as a man. Real Men cut their loses and move on.
Even if you see those kid you should do a DNA before letting them into your house.
You are not in this world to please or fight for women, I'm not sure you are a real Edo man, Edo men are brave, speak their minds, Edo men are ladies men.
Focus on paying your debt which I know you can that's why you receive it in the first place.

Don't mind the fool,am sure all his stories are lies,,he doesn't knw the meaning of what his doing when he get to the court of law
Re: How A Custom Officer Impregnated, Kidnapped And Eloped With Wife & Four Children by Abalado(f): 4:44am On Apr 26, 2022
oseahumenb:

Do you knw that you can be jailed and charged for defamation for this thing you are doing if the law should find you guilty of all these? Are you sure this four children's belongs to you? Na woman sabi who she have birth to o,I just they pity you though
Re: How A Custom Officer Impregnated, Kidnapped And Eloped With Wife & Four Children by Abalado(f): 4:48am On Apr 26, 2022
lagosrd:
Hand over the matter to the human rights . report immediately and after if he doesn't desist report him to God. Deal with him here on earth too and let God judge him when he gets to heaven which of course is not your job. Tours is to send him to God and allow him judge.

Custom man my foot, take your wife into custody and be bragging again. With your children. Take him to court for criminal trespass on your family and copy customs head off I,e and give bloggers small change he will be popular overnight with the wrongest headline.

Have you heard the other people's story? And if you read the story that he wrote there ,how can someone gave birth within 6month,,how is that possible pls? I guess the guy was telling lies
Re: How A Custom Officer Impregnated, Kidnapped And Eloped With Wife & Four Children by Abalado(f): 4:49am On Apr 26, 2022
And you are sure the four kids belongs to you?
Re: How A Custom Officer Impregnated, Kidnapped And Eloped With Wife & Four Children by Abalado(f): 5:00am On Apr 26, 2022
oseahumenb:
I need contact details of their disciplinary committee pls. I need my children

Who did u paid the dowry of the lady in question to? To her father or mother ? How did you met the lady? Does the so called lady agreed or accept to marry you or you deceived her with money into the marriage? Don't do what will send you to jail o,my advice for you

1 Like

Re: How A Custom Officer Impregnated, Kidnapped And Eloped With Wife & Four Children by Abalado(f): 5:13am On Apr 26, 2022
Are you sure you are not the one who charmed the lady initially before her eyes opened and run for her life? Are u sure you are not even using something in the lady body ? With all the lies you lied there,seems ure using the lady for ritual self before she ran from you ,,we know your type
Re: How A Custom Officer Impregnated, Kidnapped And Eloped With Wife & Four Children by Abalado(f): 5:17am On Apr 26, 2022
oseahumenb:

If am this guy,I swear I will charge you to court for uploading my pics to social media, and again have u forgotten that if this case should get to the court that the lady in question will witness against u? Then you are doomed,is not everything u bring to social media
Re: How A Custom Officer Impregnated, Kidnapped And Eloped With Wife & Four Children by Abalado(f): 5:25am On Apr 26, 2022
JONNYSPUTE:
.....I don't have any pity to waste on him.

What if you die before the person nko?your parent will then be crying not knowing that you killed your self for waiting no concern you o,werey
Re: How A Custom Officer Impregnated, Kidnapped And Eloped With Wife & Four Children by Abalado(f): 5:31am On Apr 26, 2022
Angelfrost:
The lamentations of a weak man!

How can you even bring such a thing online?!! Come on! You don't have a family?!! She doesn't have a family?!! She can't be summoned?!?

The marriage can't be dissolved??! A marriage that has clearly expired long ago without this poster realizing it!

The likelihood of all or some of those kids not being yours is even higher than you might think!

Pls ask the mumu if he really got married to the lady in question legally and who and who attended the lady wedding in her own family, and ask him how he met the lady in question, where do they met? I guess in the club or party,,this guy na mumu I swear, I just they vex,why didn't u go the parent of the lady and collect ur yeye dowry back na than coming online to disgrace ur self
Re: How A Custom Officer Impregnated, Kidnapped And Eloped With Wife & Four Children by JONNYSPUTE(m): 7:05am On Apr 26, 2022
Abalado:

What if you die before the person nko?your parent will then be crying not knowing that you killed your self for waiting no concern you o,werey
....Seems you are the who..re he was talking about?
Re: How A Custom Officer Impregnated, Kidnapped And Eloped With Wife & Four Children by lagosrd: 7:09am On Apr 26, 2022
Abalado:

Have you heard the other people's story? And if you read the story that he wrote there ,how can someone gave birth within 6month,,how is that possible pls? I guess the guy was telling lies

Its possible and those kind of children do well health wise and physically after incubating
Re: How A Custom Officer Impregnated, Kidnapped And Eloped With Wife & Four Children by iseoluwanimi: 1:10pm On May 05, 2022
LOL thats huge
Re: How A Custom Officer Impregnated, Kidnapped And Eloped With Wife & Four Children by JUMO95: 2:26pm On May 05, 2022
Abalado:

Lol
Re: How A Custom Officer Impregnated, Kidnapped And Eloped With Wife & Four Children by JUMO95: 2:27pm On May 05, 2022
oseahumenb:

That your wife no get taste I swear... See the mind person she dey follow... Tueh tueh tueh

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Why I Married My Wife? / I Caught Her Sex Chatting. / I'm About Losing The Man I Love And Being Pressured To Marry The One I Never Did

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.