Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,830 members, 7,820,909 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:12 AM

Kenyan Side Chick Beats Sugar Daddy’s Wife For Preventing Her From Seeing Him - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Kenyan Side Chick Beats Sugar Daddy’s Wife For Preventing Her From Seeing Him (37885 Views)

A Spiritual Condition Preventing Her From Having Sex With Me / Kenyan Side Chic Knocks Out Sugar Daddy’s Wife During Confrontation At Her Place / Ghana: Main Chick Beats Side Chick With Her Wig After She Caught Her At The Mall (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kenyan Side Chick Beats Sugar Daddy’s Wife For Preventing Her From Seeing Him by BloomingDale(f): 4:37pm On Apr 23, 2022
Karemarealty288:
Desperate world of dick hunters

Una to dey talk. Try and operate in silence like the woman, not boasting up and down with all this little escapades.
Re: Kenyan Side Chick Beats Sugar Daddy’s Wife For Preventing Her From Seeing Him by akmath: 4:42pm On Apr 23, 2022
If na Kenya forget am.

What cannot happen in Kenya does not exist.

2 Likes

Re: Kenyan Side Chick Beats Sugar Daddy’s Wife For Preventing Her From Seeing Him by iLoveYouToo(m): 4:45pm On Apr 23, 2022
Finally, something different.
Re: Kenyan Side Chick Beats Sugar Daddy’s Wife For Preventing Her From Seeing Him by Mariangeles(f): 4:47pm On Apr 23, 2022
Only foolish men give mere side chickens such effrontery.
Re: Kenyan Side Chick Beats Sugar Daddy’s Wife For Preventing Her From Seeing Him by dazzlingd(m): 4:56pm On Apr 23, 2022
Well deserved
Re: Kenyan Side Chick Beats Sugar Daddy’s Wife For Preventing Her From Seeing Him by Hassanmaye(m): 4:57pm On Apr 23, 2022
NwaNimo1:
Na 'Juju' be dat.....

[img]https:///media/4-02-2022/pvZLhb.gif[/img]
Hahahhahahaha
Re: Kenyan Side Chick Beats Sugar Daddy’s Wife For Preventing Her From Seeing Him by godofuck231: 5:11pm On Apr 23, 2022
posty56:
tyour father included, that's why he fathered you outside marriage
you still don't get it, SOME women claim men are but they like the dicck i was being sarcastic
Re: Kenyan Side Chick Beats Sugar Daddy’s Wife For Preventing Her From Seeing Him by Nobody: 5:23pm On Apr 23, 2022
Kenyans and wired characters are like .......

Dickson & Kpekus angry angry angry
Re: Kenyan Side Chick Beats Sugar Daddy’s Wife For Preventing Her From Seeing Him by Nobody: 5:27pm On Apr 23, 2022
Islandlady:
shocked
It's the effontary for me!
What nonsense...Men are something else, why keep a side chick when you have a lovely wife

Greedy gender
And what if the wife isn't lovely but a tragic mistake, a nag and a pain in my bone marrow, I can get 2 side chicks right wink

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Side Chick Beats Sugar Daddy’s Wife For Preventing Her From Seeing Him by Nobody: 5:29pm On Apr 23, 2022
ufuosman:
Dis one strong
grin grin
Yet they claim to HATE MEN...
They call MEN Dogs, yet crave to cohabit with same dog grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Kenyan Side Chick Beats Sugar Daddy’s Wife For Preventing Her From Seeing Him by Echoban: 5:30pm On Apr 23, 2022
Islandlady:
shocked
It's the effontary for me!
What nonsense...Men are something else, why keep a side chick when you have a lovely wife

Greedy gender

U're asking as if u're just seeing/ hearing a new taboo. Mention any man without a side chick aside the Likes of Pastors and co. Abeg rest

What I dont support is violence against the wife. The man need to b cautioned. That's disrespecting to her person.
Re: Kenyan Side Chick Beats Sugar Daddy’s Wife For Preventing Her From Seeing Him by Cantonese: 5:34pm On Apr 23, 2022
Greedy and desperate side chick. A very foolish woman. The type who would kill her husband or other women because of her own husband.

The foolish woman should have bitten the foolish sugar daddy, so that he would learn his lesson on adultery.
Re: Kenyan Side Chick Beats Sugar Daddy’s Wife For Preventing Her From Seeing Him by Cantonese: 5:38pm On Apr 23, 2022
Echoban:

U're asking as if u're just seeing/ hearing a new taboo. Mention any man without a side chick aside the Likes of Pastors and co. Abeg rest

What I dont support is violence against the wife. The man need to b cautioned. That's disrespecting to her person.

“ Mention any man without a side chick aside…”.
Without doubt there are more married men without side chicks than those with side chicks. What you do not know is that those with side chicks are more noticeable because of the negative news about them that we hear daily.
Re: Kenyan Side Chick Beats Sugar Daddy’s Wife For Preventing Her From Seeing Him by IJEYdiamond(f): 5:39pm On Apr 23, 2022
Mavrick2012 post=1122101' 49:
Bia, sorry if i derail this topic, Man city offend nairaland?
Why don't nairaland put city's game on front page on their game days?

To imagine 3th Chelsea,5th arsenal even 7th man u usually on front page yet the defending champion and current table leader don't get to be featured on front page,

AYAM NOT UNDERSTANDING FA

Dont mind them... jare!!... if na nonsense e go make front page!!

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Side Chick Beats Sugar Daddy’s Wife For Preventing Her From Seeing Him by roddick995(m): 6:03pm On Apr 23, 2022
Women supporting women lipsrsealed undecided cool grin grin grin
Re: Kenyan Side Chick Beats Sugar Daddy’s Wife For Preventing Her From Seeing Him by techWriter3: 6:11pm On Apr 23, 2022
Desperate country of dick hunting
Re: Kenyan Side Chick Beats Sugar Daddy’s Wife For Preventing Her From Seeing Him by chiomzy86(f): 6:13pm On Apr 23, 2022
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked
Disgusting

A wise wife knows to keep away from her husband's affairs because marriage doesn't give her the C of O of her husband's preek.

A wise woman knows that even if her husband is an unrepentant cheat who rubs his affairs on her face, that she should never get involved because the privilege of being the one he comes home to late at night and the one who bears his lastname is not one to be carelessly handled.

Sidechicks are bolder.
They know that no one woman should lay claim to a preek that brings succour because happiness should never be monopolized.

And the Court of all people should understand that the right to happiness is a fundamental human right.
Re: Kenyan Side Chick Beats Sugar Daddy’s Wife For Preventing Her From Seeing Him by Nobody: 6:31pm On Apr 23, 2022
Side chick don dey get mouth,ogar o
Re: Kenyan Side Chick Beats Sugar Daddy’s Wife For Preventing Her From Seeing Him by Yankee101: 6:40pm On Apr 23, 2022
Abomination
Re: Kenyan Side Chick Beats Sugar Daddy’s Wife For Preventing Her From Seeing Him by Bbbw: 6:47pm On Apr 23, 2022
Hmmm
Re: Kenyan Side Chick Beats Sugar Daddy’s Wife For Preventing Her From Seeing Him by FashionMarket: 7:12pm On Apr 23, 2022
Wahala everywhere
Re: Kenyan Side Chick Beats Sugar Daddy’s Wife For Preventing Her From Seeing Him by Dybala11(m): 7:30pm On Apr 23, 2022
Mrkcee:
One word for the sidechick... grin
The future is "side chick". grin
Re: Kenyan Side Chick Beats Sugar Daddy’s Wife For Preventing Her From Seeing Him by Dybala11(m): 7:30pm On Apr 23, 2022
Mrkcee:
One word for the sidechick... grin
The future is "side chick". grin

3 Likes

Re: Kenyan Side Chick Beats Sugar Daddy’s Wife For Preventing Her From Seeing Him by JaneYave(f): 7:31pm On Apr 23, 2022
Side chick wey get doings!' Not guilty, she said' , but was she dreaming? To think she has that effortory amazes me. That is the lizard has lived among the crocodiles and thinks he is one. Women fight sha, she bites the armpit not minding what could be there. I guess, the man enjoyed watching them fight over him.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Yoruba Women (and dating) / With These Discoveries, Can I Continue With Her?? / Ladies, What's Your Take On Guys That Smoke?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.