Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,760 members, 7,817,102 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:35 AM

Kenyan Side Chick Beats Sugar Daddy’s Wife For Preventing Her From Seeing Him - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Kenyan Side Chick Beats Sugar Daddy’s Wife For Preventing Her From Seeing Him (37874 Views)

A Spiritual Condition Preventing Her From Having Sex With Me / Kenyan Side Chic Knocks Out Sugar Daddy’s Wife During Confrontation At Her Place / Ghana: Main Chick Beats Side Chick With Her Wig After She Caught Her At The Mall (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kenyan Side Chick Beats Sugar Daddy’s Wife For Preventing Her From Seeing Him by Oturatetuala(m): 7:36pm On Apr 23, 2022
Double wahala for dead body and the owner.
Re: Kenyan Side Chick Beats Sugar Daddy’s Wife For Preventing Her From Seeing Him by Prettychild(f): 8:06pm On Apr 23, 2022
Islandlady:
shocked
It's the effontary for me!
What nonsense...Men are something else, why keep a side chick when you have a lovely wife

Greedy gender
As in eh! And even allowing the side chick to disrespect your wife in front of you and you did nothing!

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Side Chick Beats Sugar Daddy’s Wife For Preventing Her From Seeing Him by Hamiltonii: 7:13am On Apr 24, 2022
Islandlady:
shocked
What nonsense...Men are something else, why keep a side chick when you have a lovely wife

Greedy gender

Lovely wife with wide and over used cúnt.
Re: Kenyan Side Chick Beats Sugar Daddy’s Wife For Preventing Her From Seeing Him by Burgerlomo: 8:54am On Apr 24, 2022
See audacity grin

Re: Kenyan Side Chick Beats Sugar Daddy’s Wife For Preventing Her From Seeing Him by michaelbiz: 6:15pm On Jun 02, 2022
Prettychild:

As in eh! And even allowing the side chick to disrespect your wife in front of you and you did nothing!

Terrible analysis of the story!
Sometimes when you read a story online, pretend not to have any imagination because you can NEVER have the full picture.

Women often start the conversation from the event...like as if the narrator is showing you EVERYTHING that has been happening. Meanwhile you only read a snapshot of the full story.
Women, Una dey fall our hand, seriously.

How are you sure the wife treats her husband right? Do you know from the story if the woman is the problem of the man, if she even abuses the man domestically or verbally or you think women don't disrespect their husbands?

So my point is, think outside the box! You don't know the full story no matter what is narrated..

The mere fact that he did nothing should even be your point of suspicion of how the man is treated, instead of looking for a way to immediately offer his wife defence for being attacked.

Side chick may be wrong, but wetin 'consign' you ?
Make I update you, some wives need correct beating from their fellow women because if na their husbands touch them, dem go say na domestic violence. Abi if na you dem dey always beat for marriage and person beat that your idiot husband for outside, you no go happy?

Make una dey calm down for another person matter abeg. because una no know wetin carry the side chick come in the first place. undecided
Re: Kenyan Side Chick Beats Sugar Daddy’s Wife For Preventing Her From Seeing Him by michaelbiz: 6:17pm On Jun 02, 2022
Prettychild:

Islandlady:
shocked

Greedy gender

Terrible analysis of the story!
Sometimes when you read a story online, pretend not to have any imagination because you can NEVER have the full picture.

Women often start the conversation from the event...like as if the narrator is showing you EVERYTHING that has been happening. Meanwhile you only read a snapshot of the full story.
Women, Una dey fall our hand, seriously.

How are you sure the wife treats her husband right? Can you know from the story if the woman is the problem of the man, if she even abuses the man domestically or verbally or you think women don't disrespect their husbands?

So my point is, think outside the box! You don't know the full story no matter what is narrated..

The mere fact that he did nothing should even be your point of suspicion of how the man is treated, instead of looking for a way to immediately offer his wife defence for being attacked.

Side chick may be wrong, but wetin 'consign' you?
Make I update you, some wives need correct beating from their fellow women because if na their husbands touch them, dem go say na domestic violence. Abi if na you dem dey always beat for marriage and person beat that your idiot husband for outside, you no go happy?

Make una dey calm down for another person matter abeg. because una no know wetin carry the side chick come in the first place. undecided

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kenyan Side Chick Beats Sugar Daddy’s Wife For Preventing Her From Seeing Him by ucjo(f): 4:21am On Jun 03, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6M-JOd1J-j0

It’s true that marriage comes with it’s own challenge and most believe thing their husbands and wives are their enemies but it’s actually the devil he will seek for ways to cause problems btw wife and husband and it’s only those whom are actually ready to fight hard to keep their marriages that concan conquer him .

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Breakup After Being In A Relationship For 4 Years / I Just Discovered My Husband Has Been Cheating Since We Got Married / Arin Shares Bikini, Beach Photos With Funny Captions (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.