Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,618 members, 7,820,186 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:06 AM

My Wife Refused To Do Family Planning Now She Is Pregnant Again - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Wife Refused To Do Family Planning Now She Is Pregnant Again (46631 Views)

A 16-Year-Old Girl Went For Family Planning Because Of Her Boyfriend / My Wife Is Insisting We Do Family Planning Just After Giving Birth To A Child. / I desire to Marry A girl from a well-to-do family But... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife Refused To Do Family Planning Now She Is Pregnant Again by Dybala11(m): 11:13am On Apr 25, 2022
Candidlady:

Lol

If it is a boy child ithink your suggestion makes sense!!! They shouldn't just lease the kid they should sell it!!

So you agree that you sell kids right??
You're in the child trafficking business like that guy. I don mark your face already. grin
Re: My Wife Refused To Do Family Planning Now She Is Pregnant Again by Dybala11(m): 11:18am On Apr 25, 2022
sollolucci77:

Make them continue...last last ba them go lose cause them go die without husband
Don't be surprised mate, there are simps in their DMs asking to be considered and allowed to become the partner of this toxic beings/cesspools. grin
Re: My Wife Refused To Do Family Planning Now She Is Pregnant Again by Dybala11(m): 11:28am On Apr 25, 2022
MALIGNANTGuest:

Point of Correction;
The Lady never bred like RAT.
This is her 3RD pregnancy.
3kids not Bad at all. Just that OP is a master planner while his Wife frustrates his efforts.
His WIFE should get a Job no matter how little.

Again, no woman does HYSTERECTOMY for family planning. In as much as Hysterectomy reduces the chance of pregnancy, it's never a recommended mode of family planning rather Bilateral Tubal Ligation is the standard and women submit themselves for such now unlike before.

PUZZLE 4U
Did you know a woman who has undergone a hysterectomy can still get pregnant?

Guess you are surprised!
Your last statement is true, there's still a chance of conception if the fallopian tube and the ovaries are left intact.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Refused To Do Family Planning Now She Is Pregnant Again by Dybala11(m): 11:30am On Apr 25, 2022
tensazangetsu20:
You should have done a vasectomy. Never trust a woman with reproduction.
He isn't looking at such options, just short term options to prevent conception sir.
Re: My Wife Refused To Do Family Planning Now She Is Pregnant Again by delishpot: 11:55am On Apr 25, 2022
Gaggii:
I just put this here may be I could get some relief.

I don't want to share it with anyone because it's a family issue, since am anonymous here

I told my wife to do family planning after our second child, she refused claiming she is not a kid and knows how to prevent herself.

Now she is pregnant and will not terminate it.

My head one bust, been thinking how to survive this economy with 3kids, while earning a salary less than 100k.

She has her niece leaving with us and my own nephew also leaving with us.
Go for vasectomy na op. Abi must it be your wifethat should do FP?
Re: My Wife Refused To Do Family Planning Now She Is Pregnant Again by Princessogaraya(f): 11:56am On Apr 25, 2022
Kilotat:
Next Time don't just tell your wife to do family planning, You & her should fix an appointment with your family doctor (or a public dr.), Take her their and the Dr. Will run some teses and will recommend the good planing that suit her health

Thank you so much
Some people don't know why some women refused to do family planning is the affect and pain attach to it.
Family planning have kill some women because it's didn't match their body system

1 Like

Re: My Wife Refused To Do Family Planning Now She Is Pregnant Again by Princessogaraya(f): 11:59am On Apr 25, 2022
Oga you too can so do family planning not only wife
Re: My Wife Refused To Do Family Planning Now She Is Pregnant Again by petitmonde(m): 12:46pm On Apr 25, 2022
Re: My Wife Refused To Do Family Planning Now She Is Pregnant Again by Yewandequeen(f): 3:03pm On Apr 25, 2022
petitmonde:

Yewande, the FBI agent.
it is what it is grin

1 Like

Re: My Wife Refused To Do Family Planning Now She Is Pregnant Again by TheGift: 3:51pm On Apr 25, 2022
Paramount01:

Baby center is for what?

It’s an app that guides you in taking care of your baby from when it is conceived till toddler age.

If you get some of these things right from the start the may help us plan better and save us health and other costs in the future.
Re: My Wife Refused To Do Family Planning Now She Is Pregnant Again by CrownDthrone: 6:27pm On Apr 25, 2022
opera1:

I can't blame her, she's not satisfied with two kids. Don't feel bad or afraid of tomorrow God will surely take control of everything.
Love her more and take care of her.
Put the option to her after her delivery.
May God grant her safe delivery in Jesus name Amen �.

IF YOU ARE DONE HAVING BABIES AND SHE REFUSE TO FAMILY PLANNING, ALWAYS USE PROTECTIVE.

OR YOU CAN GO FOR VASECTOMY.
Thank you for dis.. let him go for vasectomy
Re: My Wife Refused To Do Family Planning Now She Is Pregnant Again by iykedrizzy(m): 9:38pm On Apr 25, 2022
[b][/b]
BabalawoPikin:
I feel like calling my wife out on this thread. But to avoid vawulence. Make I shut up.. She actually wants a second child too but I want my first daughter to be 5yrs. Na the matter we dey drag.. Why the rush Women get problem I swear
Re: My Wife Refused To Do Family Planning Now She Is Pregnant Again by movid(m): 5:05am On Apr 26, 2022
Gaggii:

I don't want to share it with anyone because it's a family issue, since am anonymous here

I told my wife to do family planning after our second child, she refused claiming she is not a kid and knows how to prevent herself.

My head one bust, been thinking how to survive this economy with 3kids, while earning a salary less than 100k.

Your own wife is pregnant, my own wife refused to be pregnant oo
Re: My Wife Refused To Do Family Planning Now She Is Pregnant Again by Nobody: 11:09am On Apr 26, 2022
Ain’t you the one putting sperm into her ovaries?
Coz i dnt understand o

1 Like

Re: My Wife Refused To Do Family Planning Now She Is Pregnant Again by DroppingLiquid: 2:59pm On Apr 26, 2022
Blue3k:

Lol you got ur wife pregnant and you're acting surprised when u knew she didn't use birth control. Better get a Vasectomy, use condoms or get her on birth control after this one.

Nigga are you mewing?
Re: My Wife Refused To Do Family Planning Now She Is Pregnant Again by ehay(f): 6:42pm On Apr 26, 2022
[color=#006600][/color]
Gaggii:

All the methods of family planning on women have side effects on them , the not to recently discovered is the higher chances of cervical cancer. I would suggest you use condoms in subsequent deeds with your wife. If the pregnancy is not advanced you can terminate it.
Re: My Wife Refused To Do Family Planning Now She Is Pregnant Again by bepositive11: 9:13pm On Apr 26, 2022
You are not serious. You people should stop making it look like having a wife or a husband should be the sole purpose of a person's life

The amount of toxic marriages we see today... it's better to be single than to be in one of them

sollolucci77:

Make them continue...last last ba them go lose cause them go die without husband
Re: My Wife Refused To Do Family Planning Now She Is Pregnant Again by Nobody: 2:12am On Apr 27, 2022
bepositive11:
You are not serious. You people should stop making it look like having a wife or a husband should be the sole purpose of a person's life

The amount of toxic marriages we see today... it's better to be single than to be in one of them

Did I say it must be the sole purpose?...I meant if it all she decides to desire marriage, she wont get a man because of her attitude
Re: My Wife Refused To Do Family Planning Now She Is Pregnant Again by bepositive11: 3:46pm On Apr 27, 2022
Ok. Sorry oh

sollolucci77:

Did I say it must be the sole purpose?...I meant if it all she decides to desire marriage, she wont get a man because of her attitude
Re: My Wife Refused To Do Family Planning Now She Is Pregnant Again by Blunttruth: 7:29pm On Apr 27, 2022
Gaggii:

If you were serious, you should have gotten a vasectomy it's not only women that can prevent pregnancy
Re: My Wife Refused To Do Family Planning Now She Is Pregnant Again by KLand(m): 7:22pm On May 06, 2022
SunTzu123:

Best response!

Thank you.
Re: My Wife Refused To Do Family Planning Now She Is Pregnant Again by Gerrard59(m): 3:01pm On Apr 12, 2023
luminouz:
Kai...these females suggesting vasectomy will never suggest same for their brothers and their sons.

The funny thing is their suggestion is not even logically correlated to the type of family planning OP wants his wife to have.

Since y'all want equality, vasectomy should be equal to hysterectomy. Make everybody rest.

But no. They want the man to do vasectomy and but NONE suggested hysterectomy for this woman, who keeps breeding like a rat in this economy and yet, she doesn't give a half-fuq about OP heart condition. Won't OP die of all these burdens? *Sad face*

Old thread no doubt, but tell me, what is wrong in vasectomy for a man who wants to stop childbearing?
Re: My Wife Refused To Do Family Planning Now She Is Pregnant Again by Gerrard59(m): 3:09pm On Apr 12, 2023
Yewandequeen:
This Op is just catching cruise please.

November 2021 he was looking for Bleep mate

December 2021 he was asking abt penis enlargement

January 2022 he was talking about sex starvation

March 2022 he couldn't sleep without masturbation

April 2022 he claimed his wife refused family planning and now pregnant.

Take Op serious at your own peril. I don't know why people loves to create fake stories just for the sake of attention. Very irritating angry

It is one of those monikers Seun creates so that their topics get to the front page. Anyting to draw traffic. No be today.

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Refused To Do Family Planning Now She Is Pregnant Again by luminouz(m): 4:42pm On Apr 12, 2023
Gerrard59:

Old thread no doubt, but tell me, what is wrong in vasectomy for a man who wants to stop childbearing?
K
Re: My Wife Refused To Do Family Planning Now She Is Pregnant Again by Chris2863(m): 4:47pm On Apr 12, 2023
Put the kid on lease.
problem solved
Re: My Wife Refused To Do Family Planning Now She Is Pregnant Again by Yewandequeen(f): 10:30pm On Apr 12, 2023
Gerrard59:

It is one of those monikers Seun creates so that their topics get to the front page. Anyting to draw traffic. No be today.
strange

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Unmarried Kenyan Lady In Wedding Gown Carries Placard In Search Of A Husband / Cute Pre-Wedding Photos Of Military Couple Go Viral / I Am Getting Married On 18th April 2020. Kogi Here We Come

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.