Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,598 members, 7,820,146 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:24 AM

My Wife Refused To Do Family Planning Now She Is Pregnant Again - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Wife Refused To Do Family Planning Now She Is Pregnant Again (46630 Views)

A 16-Year-Old Girl Went For Family Planning Because Of Her Boyfriend / My Wife Is Insisting We Do Family Planning Just After Giving Birth To A Child. / I desire to Marry A girl from a well-to-do family But... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife Refused To Do Family Planning Now She Is Pregnant Again by seunlizy(f): 7:11pm On Apr 24, 2022
lexy20I4:
Put the kid on lease.

Some pple no get joy oo, put human being on lease.
Re: My Wife Refused To Do Family Planning Now She Is Pregnant Again by HRMK: 7:11pm On Apr 24, 2022
YEYEMAN!!

1 Like

Re: My Wife Refused To Do Family Planning Now She Is Pregnant Again by Somope: 7:13pm On Apr 24, 2022
I can feel your pain bro
Re: My Wife Refused To Do Family Planning Now She Is Pregnant Again by seunlizy(f): 7:13pm On Apr 24, 2022
opera1:

I can't blame her, she's not satisfied with two kids. Don't feel bad or afraid of tomorrow God will surely take control of everything.
Love her more and take care of her.
Put the option to her after her delivery.
May God grant her safe delivery in Jesus name Amen �.

IF YOU ARE DONE HAVING BABIES AND SHE REFUSE TO FAMILY PLANNING, ALWAYS USE PROTECTIVE.

OR YOU CAN GO FOR VASECTOMY.

Good advice so far
Re: My Wife Refused To Do Family Planning Now She Is Pregnant Again by Sofistcatdmoron: 7:14pm On Apr 24, 2022
Kilotat:
Next Time don't just tell your wife to do family planning, You & her should fix an appointment with your family doctor (or a public dr.), Take her their and the Dr. Will run some teses and will recommend the good planing that suit her health
Because she is a kid that can't take decision abi?
Re: My Wife Refused To Do Family Planning Now She Is Pregnant Again by incogni2o: 7:17pm On Apr 24, 2022
Gaggii:
I just put this here may be I could get some relief.

I don't want to share it with anyone because it's a family issue, since am anonymous here

I told my wife to do family planning after our second child, she refused claiming she is not a kid and knows how to prevent herself.

Now she is pregnant and will not terminate it.

My head one bust, been thinking how to survive this economy with 3kids, while earning a salary less than 100k.

She has her niece leaving with us and my own nephew also leaving with us.

Go and learn how to eject , even if she doesn't agree, that does not mean she says you should release inside her.

You have to learn and master the act of ejection.

You no be small boy, after two Kids.

Stop blaming her,

You can also do vasectomy.

Complications will be on her body and not yours, please show some care in that respect.

Sorry, God will provide for your family

You will continue to have plenty and more plenty in Jesus name.

You will never beg or borrow to feed any of your children in Jesus name.

God will multiply your income and that of your wife in Jesus name.

Fruitfulness is a blessing from God and never a curse, so God will continually support and supply you and your Family.

It is well.

Its a blessing Bro, see it that way. Do you know of this the destiny on the child, The child is destined for Greatness.

Overcome the initial fear Bro. Its a blessing.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Refused To Do Family Planning Now She Is Pregnant Again by Ebymyk(m): 7:24pm On Apr 24, 2022
Women and their wahala sef..
Re: My Wife Refused To Do Family Planning Now She Is Pregnant Again by toyinhope: 7:28pm On Apr 24, 2022
Family planning come with it own palava. Everyone of it has it side effects too. Maybe your woman is afraid.did u ever find out?
You as the husband no wan baby again and you dey ride, dey spill any how. You also have your blame too.
What is wrong with protection, withdrawal and vasectomy?
Two of una be una own problem, don't blame the woman alone.
U must not abort that pregnancy. God will see you thru.
After delivery, buy sense for yourself please.
Re: My Wife Refused To Do Family Planning Now She Is Pregnant Again by tiffanyfan(f): 7:28pm On Apr 24, 2022
Ndidi2:
like me l HV 2 boys both are in ss1 and js2. I had them within 2yrs 3 months they are growing to be friends infact they are best friends..
So many advantages giving birth within a reasonable range.
Especially for women.l can't go in details here.

Decide how many u want 2 or 3 is ok.
Then do sharp sharp and forget about child bearing and Hussle hard.

U will never regret it.

If u even wait longer cost of things are going higher everyday.
When l gave birth to my last l bot small Pampers diaper for #350 now is in thousands.

M just worried about my fellow woman health and life ..
Please do give it a good thought.
God will provide for u.

I will keep that in mind..... but giving birth every year is a NO NO

1 Like

Re: My Wife Refused To Do Family Planning Now She Is Pregnant Again by Babzrockman: 7:29pm On Apr 24, 2022
BabalawoPikin:
I feel like calling my wife out on this thread. But to avoid vawulence. Make I shut up.. She actually wants a second child too but I want my first daughter to be 5yrs. Na the matter we dey drag.. Why the rush Women get problem I swear

Mine was actually 6years old daughter before we collectively agreed to add the 3 years old prince God eventually gave us... If person rush, na to rush into poverty

1 Like

Re: My Wife Refused To Do Family Planning Now She Is Pregnant Again by Greatnessbabe: 7:30pm On Apr 24, 2022
I need a driver for keke hire purchase around
Toll road, Wilmer in olodi apapa, Boundary and ojo road...call this number 090 1332 8971,,,090 1376 5022...
Re: My Wife Refused To Do Family Planning Now She Is Pregnant Again by sniperr007(m): 7:31pm On Apr 24, 2022
lexy20I4:
Put the kid on lease.

Why?

Who do you like this cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: My Wife Refused To Do Family Planning Now She Is Pregnant Again by Nyceguy92: 7:35pm On Apr 24, 2022
opera1:

I can't blame her, she's not satisfied with two kids. Don't feel bad or afraid of tomorrow God will surely take control of everything.
Love her more and take care of her.
Put the option to her after her delivery.
May God grant her safe delivery in Jesus name Amen �.

IF YOU ARE DONE HAVING BABIES AND SHE REFUSE TO FAMILY PLANNING, ALWAYS USE PROTECTIVE.

OR YOU CAN GO FOR VASECTOMY.

You nailed it!

Most wives will not be satisfied with 2 children. Often, they are the one taking the initiative, by hook or crook, for more children.

Ironically, such child eventually becomes the darling of the father. Inwardly, there is always a feeling remorse and self castration for an earlier position.

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Refused To Do Family Planning Now She Is Pregnant Again by medriano: 7:35pm On Apr 24, 2022
Kobicove:
Give her a share of the bills in the house to be settling herself so she will understand that the economy is very tough!

This is it. If you check now, she’s not doing anything at all.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Refused To Do Family Planning Now She Is Pregnant Again by PeacenLove2: 7:37pm On Apr 24, 2022
Gaggii:

I don't want to share it with anyone because it's a family issue, since am anonymous here

I told my wife to do family planning after our second child, she refused claiming she is not a kid and knows how to prevent herself.

My head one bust, been thinking how to survive this economy with 3kids, while earning a salary less than 100k.

You do know you can also get a procedure done on yourself to avoid unwanted pregnancy? Other precautions also available if you consider those procedures extreme.
Re: My Wife Refused To Do Family Planning Now She Is Pregnant Again by We4all: 7:38pm On Apr 24, 2022
sollolucci77:

Make them continue...last last ba them go lose cause them go die without husband

Oloti, husband na trophy? I can’t count the number of women that died with or without their husbands. What difference did it make?
Re: My Wife Refused To Do Family Planning Now She Is Pregnant Again by Ken4Christ: 7:38pm On Apr 24, 2022
Just find a way to earn more money. Think. Ideas will come to you. Pray for wisdom. God will give it to you.
Re: My Wife Refused To Do Family Planning Now She Is Pregnant Again by bigtt76(f): 7:44pm On Apr 24, 2022
Why you sef nor hol your preek or na only the woman de do family planning?

Gaggii:

Re: My Wife Refused To Do Family Planning Now She Is Pregnant Again by frozen70(f): 7:47pm On Apr 24, 2022
Gaggii:

Since she knows her game and gets the target well

Let her start contributing to the upkeep of the family

Involve her and she will understand why you guys have had enough

What do you need two house help for in the name of relations, let them go let her have more domestic chores to do

By the time she runs the home alone and take care of the children

She will stop being pregnant

Then the savings of feeding those two relatives will go into the family feeding and planning

Some people don't know what it is to run the financial aspect of the home, get them involved

1 Like

Re: My Wife Refused To Do Family Planning Now She Is Pregnant Again by Paramount01(m): 7:53pm On Apr 24, 2022
TheGift:

I don’t understand, you told your Wife to do Family planning. Is it not the two of you that will plan the family? If she won’t “do” family planning , won’t you do it?

Please , if you must blame, don’t blame your Wife alone, you were a key part of the equation.

Now that it has already happened. What can shall we do?

Download the baby Centre app. Take it one day at a time. I’m terms of income, you need to change your mindset towards increasing your income 10 X.

The creator who gave you the children will also take care of them. Amen !

Baby center is for what?
Re: My Wife Refused To Do Family Planning Now She Is Pregnant Again by Jennifer89(f): 7:53pm On Apr 24, 2022
Gaggii tell your wife to take responsibility in paying some of the bills since she dey find responsibility.

Feeding the family and planning for the arrival of the baby is a huge responsibility. She would have gone for family planning so you both can plan things ahead.

Them no dey carry born in the economy o!
Re: My Wife Refused To Do Family Planning Now She Is Pregnant Again by Thebig4: 7:55pm On Apr 24, 2022
Op am waiting for the invite so I can come and eat rice and name the baby on your behalf. Pls plan well
Re: My Wife Refused To Do Family Planning Now She Is Pregnant Again by JADESOLA15: 7:59pm On Apr 24, 2022
Lmaoo, so it's the fault of your wife? If she says she won't do family planning, why can't you as man he using condom?

My wife and I have been using condom since our last kid in 2016, we are use to it. In fact if there is no condom, we don't have access, that is why I always ensure we have enough condoms in the house. Grow up bro.....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Refused To Do Family Planning Now She Is Pregnant Again by LondonDating: 8:06pm On Apr 24, 2022
Gaggii:

Never ask your wife or anyone to terminate a pregnancy in a country where our hospitals are death traps.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Refused To Do Family Planning Now She Is Pregnant Again by Ashirioluwa: 8:06pm On Apr 24, 2022
If your wife refused to do family planning then do it yourself by protecting yourself with condom during sex. It’s your future, you can protect it. Condoms are great at preventing unwanted / Unintended pregnancy.

You can also avoid unintended pregnancy by learning not to release into her during sex.

I hate when grumpy men blame women for unintended pregnancies. Man blame yourself

1 Like

Re: My Wife Refused To Do Family Planning Now She Is Pregnant Again by iderawandex: 8:07pm On Apr 24, 2022
Candidlady:

Lol

If it is a boy child ithink your suggestion makes sense!!! They shouldn't just lease the kid they should sell it!!

......human being...cha!!!!
Re: My Wife Refused To Do Family Planning Now She Is Pregnant Again by iderawandex: 8:07pm On Apr 24, 2022
Candidlady:

Lol

If it is a boy child ithink your suggestion makes sense!!! They shouldn't just lease the kid they should sell it!!

Re: My Wife Refused To Do Family Planning Now She Is Pregnant Again by Lexusgs430: 8:17pm On Apr 24, 2022
Gaggii:

Why did you too, not go for the snip ......... cheesy

What is good for her, is also good for him ......... At this rate, number 5 go soon drop ..........
Re: My Wife Refused To Do Family Planning Now She Is Pregnant Again by Alexaonfleek: 8:26pm On Apr 24, 2022
Gaggii:

Get a vasectomy!!!!
EOD.
Re: My Wife Refused To Do Family Planning Now She Is Pregnant Again by ultimateprof: 8:29pm On Apr 24, 2022
Gaggii:

God is the one who takes care of children. Don't worry this child will open ways for you!
Re: My Wife Refused To Do Family Planning Now She Is Pregnant Again by ultimateprof: 8:29pm On Apr 24, 2022
BabalawoPikin:
I feel like calling my wife out on this thread. But to avoid vawulence. Make I shut up.. She actually wants a second child too but I want my first daughter to be 5yrs. Na the matter we dey drag.. Why the rush Women get problem I swear

Too much spacing in child bearing does not really make sense. Its better to have as many that you want once, then you can pulse.
Lexusgs430:

What is good for her, is also good for him ......... At this rate, number 5 go soon drop ..........
Lexusgs430:

1 Like

Re: My Wife Refused To Do Family Planning Now She Is Pregnant Again by Tannhauser(m): 8:31pm On Apr 24, 2022
God1000:
what did guys do to you in the past that makes you hate male folks so much candidlady?
grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

I Asked Her Out, But She Said Let's Just Be Friends / Unmarried Kenyan Lady In Wedding Gown Carries Placard In Search Of A Husband / Cute Pre-Wedding Photos Of Military Couple Go Viral

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.