Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,788 members, 7,817,269 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:08 AM

My Wife Refused To Do Family Planning Now She Is Pregnant Again - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Wife Refused To Do Family Planning Now She Is Pregnant Again (46611 Views)

A 16-Year-Old Girl Went For Family Planning Because Of Her Boyfriend / My Wife Is Insisting We Do Family Planning Just After Giving Birth To A Child. / I desire to Marry A girl from a well-to-do family But... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife Refused To Do Family Planning Now She Is Pregnant Again by Slynation(m): 10:49pm On Apr 24, 2022
Gaggii:
I just put this here may be I could get some relief.

I don't want to share it with anyone because it's a family issue, since am anonymous here

I told my wife to do family planning after our second child, she refused claiming she is not a kid and knows how to prevent herself.

Now she is pregnant and will not terminate it.

My head one bust, been thinking how to survive this economy with 3kids, while earning a salary less than 100k.

She has her niece leaving with us and my own nephew also leaving with us.
You are funny oO, you that kept on releasing inside her what were you expecting
Re: My Wife Refused To Do Family Planning Now She Is Pregnant Again by We4all: 10:52pm On Apr 24, 2022
sollolucci77:

Yes for a woman marriage is a trophy...because you're the only ones that give testimony about being married and rubbing it in other single ladies faces...my comment is paining because you dont have husband...if you did you wont be triggered

And the difference between a married and an unmarried woman is that in general...the woman that is past her prime without a husband and children are miserable no matter how you want to paint it

Yuck! Too many kids lives here. My bad!

1 Like

Re: My Wife Refused To Do Family Planning Now She Is Pregnant Again by evaemmy(f): 11:02pm On Apr 24, 2022
If she doesn't agree u go on and do it. There are family planning men.
Re: My Wife Refused To Do Family Planning Now She Is Pregnant Again by Nobody: 11:26pm On Apr 24, 2022
We4all:

Yuck! Too many kids lives here. My bad!
Die a lonely death
Re: My Wife Refused To Do Family Planning Now She Is Pregnant Again by Jjennecco: 11:29pm On Apr 24, 2022
Why don't you use condoms.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Refused To Do Family Planning Now She Is Pregnant Again by 1Sharon(f): 12:45am On Apr 25, 2022
PapaNnamdi:

The one I knw is protection, I can't be using that stuff,

But you expect her to use hers?
Re: My Wife Refused To Do Family Planning Now She Is Pregnant Again by Coolgent(m): 12:47am On Apr 25, 2022
Gaggii:

I don't want to share it with anyone because it's a family issue, since am anonymous here

I told my wife to do family planning after our second child, she refused claiming she is not a kid and knows how to prevent herself.

My head one bust, been thinking how to survive this economy with 3kids, while earning a salary less than 100k.

Children are gift from God, ignore her and hustle more.
Make sure she also contribute during naming ceremony etc.
Re: My Wife Refused To Do Family Planning Now She Is Pregnant Again by Daxray07(m): 1:29am On Apr 25, 2022
And some people will kill to be in your position right now, irony of life!!! Well e don happen so need crying over spilt milk. Call your wife Siddon and pour your heart to her make she understand the magnitude of this new responsibility before una pick the name of the new baby or babies... Just imagine say na twins LOL!!
Gaggii:

Re: My Wife Refused To Do Family Planning Now She Is Pregnant Again by Blue3k(m): 1:57am On Apr 25, 2022
Gaggii:

Lol you got ur wife pregnant and you're acting surprised when u knew she didn't use birth control. Better get a Vasectomy, use condoms or get her on birth control after this one.
Re: My Wife Refused To Do Family Planning Now She Is Pregnant Again by oge4real(f): 4:02am On Apr 25, 2022
What stopped you from having a vasectomy? If you really did not want more children, then it would have made sense for you to take responsibility of preventing it.
Re: My Wife Refused To Do Family Planning Now She Is Pregnant Again by mk3jax: 4:32am On Apr 25, 2022
x
Re: My Wife Refused To Do Family Planning Now She Is Pregnant Again by Olam09(m): 5:59am On Apr 25, 2022
Gaggii:

Put the baby on abduction.
Re: My Wife Refused To Do Family Planning Now She Is Pregnant Again by Babzrockman: 6:10am On Apr 25, 2022
BabalawoPikin:
exactly bro. Person like me, I don't want lots of kids. Jus 3 is OK.. Then give them the best. My woman is just 22 self. Enough time but them too like wahala

Lol. She's still a young woman. No need to rush. One more kid, I rest. If I no get money, I suppose get sense grin

1 Like

Re: My Wife Refused To Do Family Planning Now She Is Pregnant Again by maasoap(m): 6:15am On Apr 25, 2022
alabisulaiman31:

Discarding his nephew doesn't mean he will leave in abundance wealth. You only understand life when you have one.

He won't leave in abundance, but less mouths to feed is a huge relief. You can only understand that if you have dependants yourself.
They are not his primary responsibility, they're not even siblings and they have parents or siblings where they can relocate to. That's the best rational thing to do. Would you want him to keep them and not be able to feed and cater for them?
6 members now. And if he sends them back to their families, his family members become 4 until the new baby is born and make it 5 member family.

Think before you talk

Stop being emotional. My comment was as a result of rational thinking. What is your own advice? May be to keep praying, lol
Re: My Wife Refused To Do Family Planning Now She Is Pregnant Again by UncutSk(m): 6:32am On Apr 25, 2022
your own don finish
Re: My Wife Refused To Do Family Planning Now She Is Pregnant Again by opera1(m): 6:51am On Apr 25, 2022
Babyboyforeal:
u are very stupid for this comment

Learn to respect other people's opinions without resulting to insult.

Your response shows the kind of family you came from.
Re: My Wife Refused To Do Family Planning Now She Is Pregnant Again by Remite011(m): 7:12am On Apr 25, 2022
sollolucci77:

Make them continue...last last ba them go lose cause them go die without husband
She's a feminist group leader, a single mother of 2, she no need husband again
Re: My Wife Refused To Do Family Planning Now She Is Pregnant Again by IMASTEX: 8:47am On Apr 25, 2022
BabalawoPikin:
I feel like calling my wife out on this thread. But to avoid vawulence. Make I shut up.. She actually wants a second child too but I want my first daughter to be 5yrs. Na the matter we dey drag.. Why the rush Women get problem I swear
* Many of them believe strongly in friction.

* They equally do competition with someone.

* They are so conscious of their age which of course matter in reproduction & delivery procedure.

If the later is the case, she does have a "valid" reason. So sit her and discuss which is her driving force. So you know what to do.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Refused To Do Family Planning Now She Is Pregnant Again by dbestuncle: 8:49am On Apr 25, 2022
The mistake has happened. Trust God to help you and look out for ways that your income can increase.
Gaggii:

Re: My Wife Refused To Do Family Planning Now She Is Pregnant Again by HajiaNotu: 9:02am On Apr 25, 2022
Therr shd be a reason yourwife doesnt want family planning...

I dont subscribe to the family planning thingy jare. I hope my future hubby go understand.I wont do any family planning and I want two kids.
Re: My Wife Refused To Do Family Planning Now She Is Pregnant Again by 1Sharon(f): 9:04am On Apr 25, 2022
WudBMother:
Why don't you do a vasectomy?

Nigerians and surgery? lai lai!
Re: My Wife Refused To Do Family Planning Now She Is Pregnant Again by Pat081: 9:09am On Apr 25, 2022
Why can you do it if she fail to do it herselfmen do it too or you want her to do it so that you will be father to others women
Re: My Wife Refused To Do Family Planning Now She Is Pregnant Again by komodapson(m): 9:19am On Apr 25, 2022
lexy20I4:
Put the kid on lease.
Weerey lèléyí ò grin...come to think of it, not a bad idea...
Re: My Wife Refused To Do Family Planning Now She Is Pregnant Again by 1Sharon(f): 9:21am On Apr 25, 2022
Dakad:
OP, I'm a man but I blame you not your wife. Most times we expect our wife to do everything that should be collective responsibility. Two of you didn't have enough conversation regarding family planning, I'm sure if you give her option like you using CD or pulling out, she would have agreed to her going for family planning. Family planing is a collective decision, I'm married for 10years now with an 8year old daughter and 6year old son. Myself and my wife had a conversation about family planing and she opted for one. And must be honest with you, we are both not the sex crazy time but whenever the urge to have frequent sex comes I still ensure I pull out bcs I'm afraid family har tendency to fail.

By God's grace, financially I can take care of more kids but to me raising children isn't all about money. I wanted kids I can give enough attention, I wanted kids I can conveniently go over their homework with them and revise with them while writing exam. I want to know my kids in and out an the more the the task become impossible.

My submission is that men should have thorough discussion with their wives when it comes to famiy planning and it must be a collective responsibility. Some ladies don't care and believe child bearing is competition. More reason husband need to know it's a collaborative effort, if the woman insist, the the man should use condoms

Bless you.
Re: My Wife Refused To Do Family Planning Now She Is Pregnant Again by 1Sharon(f): 9:30am On Apr 25, 2022
freezyprinzy:
so because he doesn’t want a baby he should not fvck?

Abstinence is no longer the best contraception again? Yeye.
Re: My Wife Refused To Do Family Planning Now She Is Pregnant Again by vickydevoka(m): 10:14am On Apr 25, 2022
Kilotat:
Next Time don't just tell your wife to do family planning, You & her should fix an appointment with your family doctor (or a public dr.), Take her their and the Dr. Will run some teses and will recommend the good planing that suit her health
What are de booking appointments for. She will ask
Re: My Wife Refused To Do Family Planning Now She Is Pregnant Again by freezyprinzy(m): 10:28am On Apr 25, 2022
1Sharon:

Abstinence is no longer the best contraception again? Yeye.
For married couples ?
Re: My Wife Refused To Do Family Planning Now She Is Pregnant Again by EmyGod(m): 10:38am On Apr 25, 2022
Gaggii:

Do not ever think in your life to terminate any pregnancy, it is practically murder and you don't know the one who will help you in your old age. I will advice you to share the bill with your in a little extent depending on what she does and cut your standard of living to the level of your income, I believe with 100k you will still manage to some certain level without the burden getting on your neck.

Re: My Wife Refused To Do Family Planning Now She Is Pregnant Again by larryking540: 10:42am On Apr 25, 2022
Gaggii:

boss the deed is done already,you need to send family members away first and go get a pack of condom,all these family planning,I don't trust the system or women involved,just get your condom ,now she is pregnant hope she will contribute to the child's warfare,,,I don't know why some women sturbbon,you also made a mistake,you should have discussed how many kids you plan on having before giving birth to your first child....
Re: My Wife Refused To Do Family Planning Now She Is Pregnant Again by 5Stargadget: 10:46am On Apr 25, 2022
Well, don’t be to quick to calculate the numbers of kids you’ll be having after your wife put to bed, the pregnancy might be triplet, that makes it five kids, What God cannot do doesn’t exist �
Re: My Wife Refused To Do Family Planning Now She Is Pregnant Again by SaintUlot: 11:05am On Apr 25, 2022
When agents of set back are very close to you....
Your wife did that intentionally. That is wickedness, I am very sure all the bills ll still be placed on you. She ll give birth to triplets or quadruplets this time around.

Your wife might succeed in making you to seek donation after she gave birth. Better find solution to the pregnancy when it is still @ its early stage. We are battling with over-population in Nigeria already.
Re: My Wife Refused To Do Family Planning Now She Is Pregnant Again by rejoke(f): 11:11am On Apr 25, 2022
if she does not want to do family planning, you have the option to do too, why not discuss it with her and go for it? no be only woman de do am.. speak to your doctor mbok

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Bride And Her Bridesmaids Rock Bum Shorts For Bridal Shower Party (Photos) / Lady Chronicles How A DM She Read, Took Her To The Next Level (Photos) / Chiamaka Obuekwe 'Social Prefect' Dumps Husband, Aniefiok Ntai 10 Weeks After

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.