Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,830 members, 7,820,909 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:12 AM

My Wife Refused To Do Family Planning Now She Is Pregnant Again - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Wife Refused To Do Family Planning Now She Is Pregnant Again (46636 Views)

A 16-Year-Old Girl Went For Family Planning Because Of Her Boyfriend / My Wife Is Insisting We Do Family Planning Just After Giving Birth To A Child. / I desire to Marry A girl from a well-to-do family But... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife Refused To Do Family Planning Now She Is Pregnant Again by Kenturkey048(m): 5:25pm On Apr 24, 2022
DriverX:
Maybe you should talk to your penis since a woman can't get pregnant on her own volition.
Re: My Wife Refused To Do Family Planning Now She Is Pregnant Again by Nyanyafk: 5:25pm On Apr 24, 2022
Omo
Gaggii:
I just put this here may be I could get some relief.

I don't want to share it with anyone because it's a family issue, since am anonymous here

I told my wife to do family planning after our second child, she refused claiming she is not a kid and knows how to prevent herself.

Now she is pregnant and will not terminate it.

My head one bust, been thinking how to survive this economy with 3kids, while earning a salary less than 100k.

She has her niece leaving with us and my own nephew also leaving with us.
Re: My Wife Refused To Do Family Planning Now She Is Pregnant Again by tensazangetsu20(m): 5:25pm On Apr 24, 2022
You should have done a vasectomy. Never trust a woman with reproduction.

4 Likes

Re: My Wife Refused To Do Family Planning Now She Is Pregnant Again by PapaNnamdi: 5:25pm On Apr 24, 2022
BabalawoPikin:
I feel like calling my wife out on this thread. But to avoid vawulence. Make I shut up.. She actually wants a second child too but I want my first daughter to be 5yrs. Na the matter we dey drag.. Why the rush Women get problem I swear

Same here bro,
Don't know what's with these women and giving birth,

I don tell my wife, if you don't close shop with planning, me and you na rev father and rev sister film we go de act for house
Re: My Wife Refused To Do Family Planning Now She Is Pregnant Again by newoffer: 5:26pm On Apr 24, 2022
You are a goat. Don't allow your wife come with pregnancy when you not ready. This is how they will bring baby from their exes.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Refused To Do Family Planning Now She Is Pregnant Again by 1Sharon(f): 5:27pm On Apr 24, 2022
Gaggii:

I don't want to share it with anyone because it's a family issue, since am anonymous here

I told my wife to do family planning after our second child, she refused claiming she is not a kid and knows how to prevent herself.

My head one bust, been thinking how to survive this economy with 3kids, while earning a salary less than 100k.

Why didn't YOU do family planning??

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Refused To Do Family Planning Now She Is Pregnant Again by hermesprogidy(m): 5:27pm On Apr 24, 2022
So you can't lash her with condom or use spermicide? Anyways, I don't blame you, when it comes to having children, women know how to get their way. Carry your load.
Re: My Wife Refused To Do Family Planning Now She Is Pregnant Again by texazzpete(m): 5:27pm On Apr 24, 2022
Gaggii:

Sorry to say, but you and your wife are not serious. But your wife most of all. You married a dumb woman.

Because even people earning much more than you are wary of having more than 2. Now she wants a third.

Well, I don’t know how to help you. The deed has been done. You sef should have used a condom or pulled out

Does she have a job of her own to support your income?
Re: My Wife Refused To Do Family Planning Now She Is Pregnant Again by 1Sharon(f): 5:27pm On Apr 24, 2022
PapaNnamdi:

Same here bro,
Don't know what's with these women and giving birth,

I don tell my wife, if you don't close shop with planning, me and you na rev father and rev sister film we go de act for house

You do know that you can also do family planning aswell right?

4 Likes

Re: My Wife Refused To Do Family Planning Now She Is Pregnant Again by ndukwejoe(m): 5:27pm On Apr 24, 2022
e no sabi how to withdraw oga
Re: My Wife Refused To Do Family Planning Now She Is Pregnant Again by Nobody: 5:28pm On Apr 24, 2022
You nko ? You no fit control your dickson ni undecided
Re: My Wife Refused To Do Family Planning Now She Is Pregnant Again by Oyiboman69: 5:28pm On Apr 24, 2022
Candidlady:

Lol

If it is a boy child ithink your suggestion makes sense!!! They shouldn't just lease the kid they should sell it!!

Re: My Wife Refused To Do Family Planning Now She Is Pregnant Again by luminouz(m): 5:29pm On Apr 24, 2022
MALIGNANTGuest:

Point of Correction;
The Lady never bred like RAT.
This is her 3RD pregnancy.
3kids not Bad at all. Just that OP is a master planner while his Wife frustrates his efforts.
His WIFE should get a Job no matter how little.

Again, no woman does HYSTERECTOMY for family planning. In as much as Hysterectomy reduces the chance of pregnancy, it's never a recommended mode of family planning rather Bilateral Tubal Ligation is the standard and women submit themselves for such now unlike before.

PUZZLE 4U
Did you know a woman who has undergone a hysterectomy can still get pregnant?

Guess you are surprised!

Oga...your first paragraph has something I need. The rest are your attempts to justify why hysterectomy is bad and vasectomy is good.

Have a nice week

1 Like

Re: My Wife Refused To Do Family Planning Now She Is Pregnant Again by GloriousGbola: 5:29pm On Apr 24, 2022
Your madam does not have sense.
So you also don't have sense? You could not buy condoms or pull out?

Anyways we know what it is.

Another red pill thread

They should just create a red pill section and be done with it

3 Likes

Re: My Wife Refused To Do Family Planning Now She Is Pregnant Again by arantess: 5:29pm On Apr 24, 2022
Gaggii:

Guy,
the first thing I did when we got married was to know her ovulation period, downloaded the app and studied it very well

She took in when we wanted it and our sexual activities for fun was strictly outside ovulation period.

It worked for us

In your case now there's nothing to do, you don't expect her to terminate the child yea?? That na murder

Just double your hustle and God go see you through

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Refused To Do Family Planning Now She Is Pregnant Again by azpekuliar: 5:30pm On Apr 24, 2022
Kilotat:
Next Time don't just tell your wife to do family planning, You & her should fix an appointment with your family doctor (or a public dr.), Take her their and the Dr. Will run some teses and will recommend the good planing that suit her health

Is the husband immune from going for the family planning himself?

4 Likes

Re: My Wife Refused To Do Family Planning Now She Is Pregnant Again by Tonytonex(m): 5:30pm On Apr 24, 2022
Wow! Congratulations!
Re: My Wife Refused To Do Family Planning Now She Is Pregnant Again by moneyissweet(m): 5:30pm On Apr 24, 2022
You want her to do family planning,then why don't u use condom to be on the safe side?

You want it raw as the yansh dey sweet u abi?

You no serious aswear

Just get ready for the 5th child because you and your wife like it raw.

Gaggii:

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Refused To Do Family Planning Now She Is Pregnant Again by Cisca2022(f): 5:31pm On Apr 24, 2022
Gaggii:

1 pikin for this economy hard talk more of 3kids...I wll not advise you to terminate it.just work harder to meet up , the country is too hard now.family planning is the way forward.poster just bear with her please, God will provide.

Re: My Wife Refused To Do Family Planning Now She Is Pregnant Again by Fatfab(m): 5:31pm On Apr 24, 2022
It is well with you, ND also congratulations
I pray God will provide for your needs
Amin
Re: My Wife Refused To Do Family Planning Now She Is Pregnant Again by BBBricks: 5:31pm On Apr 24, 2022
Ah ah oga let us be plenty in Nigeria now!
Re: My Wife Refused To Do Family Planning Now She Is Pregnant Again by silibaba: 5:31pm On Apr 24, 2022
Gaggii:

FYI, men also do family planning.
Re: My Wife Refused To Do Family Planning Now She Is Pregnant Again by PapaNnamdi: 5:31pm On Apr 24, 2022
1Sharon:

You do know that you can also do family aswell right?
The one I knw is protection, I can't be using that stuff,
Re: My Wife Refused To Do Family Planning Now She Is Pregnant Again by SEGLIZ: 5:32pm On Apr 24, 2022
Cerebellum:

U no well

OP, you're the husband thought to be wise, but you failed in that aspect, your woman telling you what to do?!
don't blame the wife, he should have settled for cd.
Re: My Wife Refused To Do Family Planning Now She Is Pregnant Again by Anonymoususher: 5:32pm On Apr 24, 2022
Most women are guilty of this especially when they contribute little to nothing to support the home.

It's high time they understood that times are hard and their desire for a large family should be trimmed.

For me personally, I don't want more than a kid and the maximum should be two children and I am praying for the male birth control pill to be fully ready before I start procreating.
Re: My Wife Refused To Do Family Planning Now She Is Pregnant Again by DesChyko: 5:32pm On Apr 24, 2022
Devil be singing in Flavour's rhythm right now..

"I maakwa onye m wu?" grin

If your wife no dey bring money for anything for house, nah handicap 0-2 devil carry you like this o.

Anyways, pregnancy don show. Nephew and Niece gats find way fess. Then you gat ration down certain things and cut away some luxury.

That way you and your wife go understand las las say family planning nah responsibility, nor be choice.
Re: My Wife Refused To Do Family Planning Now She Is Pregnant Again by eyinjuege: 5:32pm On Apr 24, 2022
Get a vasectomy please

1 Like

Re: My Wife Refused To Do Family Planning Now She Is Pregnant Again by Elidrisy20: 5:33pm On Apr 24, 2022
Children are blessing
Re: My Wife Refused To Do Family Planning Now She Is Pregnant Again by seunayantokun(m): 5:33pm On Apr 24, 2022
How is that a serious issue?
Re: My Wife Refused To Do Family Planning Now She Is Pregnant Again by chiboycue: 5:34pm On Apr 24, 2022
lexy20I4:
Put the kid on lease.

Congratulations.
Please try and get a job for your wife by sharing her cv to your church members, village union members and friends so that she can support you in providing for the family.
You could be using condom since she does not want family planning methods

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

I Asked Her Out, But She Said Let's Just Be Friends / 10 Realistic steps a lady should follow if she truly desires marital peace(Pics) / I Am Getting Married On 18th April 2020. Kogi Here We Come

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.