Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,537 members, 7,819,919 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:45 AM

My Wife Refused To Do Family Planning Now She Is Pregnant Again - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Wife Refused To Do Family Planning Now She Is Pregnant Again (46626 Views)

A 16-Year-Old Girl Went For Family Planning Because Of Her Boyfriend / My Wife Is Insisting We Do Family Planning Just After Giving Birth To A Child. / I desire to Marry A girl from a well-to-do family But... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife Refused To Do Family Planning Now She Is Pregnant Again by LordIsaac(m): 12:20pm On Apr 24, 2022
Experience has taught us that, since the case of Abraham, Sarah and Hagar, and Sarah blaming Abraham for her own request, you don't leave critical decisions in the hands of women.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Refused To Do Family Planning Now She Is Pregnant Again by Nobody: 12:22pm On Apr 24, 2022
God1000:
what did guys do to you in the past that makes you hate male folks so much candidlady?

She and all her lady friends are bitter...and shes angry that I havent quoted her in a long time that's why shes quoting me...but as you can see I'm not giving her attention because I understand that shes crazy...she will soon drink kunu and calm down

6 Likes

Re: My Wife Refused To Do Family Planning Now She Is Pregnant Again by Nobody: 12:42pm On Apr 24, 2022
Candidlady:

Lol

If it is a boy child ithink your suggestion makes sense!!! They shouldn't just lease the kid they should sell it!!

when will u av sense? U lack everything and sense !

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Refused To Do Family Planning Now She Is Pregnant Again by Nobody: 12:45pm On Apr 24, 2022
Heathrow44:

when will u av sense? U lack everything and sense !

Guy!!!...how many times will I tell you people to stop giving these broads attention?...shes bitter because no guy loves her and she will die a miserable woman...she knows this so she just wants to provoke men

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Refused To Do Family Planning Now She Is Pregnant Again by Nobody: 12:45pm On Apr 24, 2022
grin Is it not a mutual thing ..abi why are you blaming her ...see your mouth like terminator ...stop aborting babies, the Good Lord does not like it.... next time buy a condom....

4 Likes

Re: My Wife Refused To Do Family Planning Now She Is Pregnant Again by Nobody: 12:48pm On Apr 24, 2022
sollolucci77:

Guy!!!...how many times will I tell you people to stop giving these broads attention?...shes bitter because no guy loves her and she will die a miserable woman...she knows this so she just wants to provoke men

thats how one of the other idiot lexy sth, mentioned me last night, that one doesn't deserve my breath! cool

4 Likes

Re: My Wife Refused To Do Family Planning Now She Is Pregnant Again by ufuosman(m): 12:51pm On Apr 24, 2022
Just relax ur self after dis one sit her down... Some women like children bt will know the economy na is not smiling on us

Congrats

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Refused To Do Family Planning Now She Is Pregnant Again by Nobody: 1:20pm On Apr 24, 2022
Kilotat:
Next Time don't just tell your wife to do family planning, You & her should fix an appointment with your family doctor (or a public dr.), Take her their and the Dr. Will run some teses and will recommend the good planing that suit her health
This is what we call PROFESSIONAL ADVICE.
I wonder how one sends his wife 2do something as serious as Family planning in his absence, when u know just a single phone call from someone (e.g friends, pastor, Ifa, parents) can alter her decisions & eventually displace her.

Can one shave a man in his absence?

6 Likes

Re: My Wife Refused To Do Family Planning Now She Is Pregnant Again by Nobody: 1:29pm On Apr 24, 2022
Kobicove:
Give her a share of the bills in the house to be settling herself so she will understand that the economy is very tough!
grin grin grin
U Failed in this regard.
He should have corrected it by marrying a lady that has lot to offer. A Lady that goes out and comes in with wealth from the ideas she created.
This is what we have been screaming on Nairaland. MARRY someone that's willing to work, or get busy. Leave social media babes.
U Guys have got a whole lots of privileges in Naija where relatives can assist in nursing your kids while you zoom off to work.

That can't be said of the developed world where Ladies purchase dogs to replace pregnancy bcoz of the issues that come with it.

3 Likes

Re: My Wife Refused To Do Family Planning Now She Is Pregnant Again by koyyess: 1:32pm On Apr 24, 2022
Gaggii:
I [s]just put this here may be I could get some relief.

I don't want to share it with anyone because it's a family issue, since am anonymous here

I told my wife to do family planning after our second child, she refused claiming she is not a kid and knows how to prevent herself.

Now she is pregnant and will not terminate it.

My head one bust, been thinking how to survive this economy with 3kids, while earning a salary less than 100k.

She has her niece leaving with us and my own nephew also leaving with us[/s].

Don't men do family planning as well?

Why didn't you go so they can fix you from impregnating your wife?

You are not serious.

Better start planning on paying additional school fees.

Fvckaholic.

24 Likes

Re: My Wife Refused To Do Family Planning Now She Is Pregnant Again by LadySarah: 2:41pm On Apr 24, 2022
Ahmed0336:
I somehow like myself. Back then, I took her to the hospital, sat there till all the procedures were completed.

She later said she won't do family planning after my first two kids, I said no problem.

Kongi wan kill her, I just lock upppp

She said I should use condom, I said I won't.

That we should try withdrawal method I no gree.

She report me tire to those concerned, I refused to shift ground.

Nobody tell her, she had to insert it again before we continue grin

thats the right thing to do.In sick and tired of grown-ass men coming here to blame their wives for taking in. If you didn't want the pregnancy you'd be proactive about it.

the person shelling out feeding money how it yet chooses to be complacent about such issue.

7 Likes

Re: My Wife Refused To Do Family Planning Now She Is Pregnant Again by luminouz(m): 3:00pm On Apr 24, 2022
opera1:

I can't blame her, she's not satisfied with two kids. Don't feel bad or afraid of tomorrow God will surely take control of everything.
Love her more and take care of her.
Put the option to her after her delivery.
May God grant her safe delivery in Jesus name Amen �.

IF YOU ARE DONE HAVING BABIES AND SHE REFUSE TO FAMILY PLANNING, ALWAYS USE PROTECTIVE.

OR YOU CAN GO FOR VASECTOMY.

So he should go for vasectomy? Are you normal right now?
A dude is complaining of economic woes and wants to spare his unborn kid hardship and you say God will provide? Wetin dey do you Africans like this?

I don't believe you are a man under that moniker.

7 Likes

Re: My Wife Refused To Do Family Planning Now She Is Pregnant Again by Ghostrye: 3:04pm On Apr 24, 2022
Go get a vasectomy, so you know you'll be shooting blanks

11 Likes

Re: My Wife Refused To Do Family Planning Now She Is Pregnant Again by Nobody: 3:10pm On Apr 24, 2022
Ghostrye:
Go get a vasectomy, so you know you'll be shooting blanks
Vasectomy na last bus stop..
It's indicated for men like 2 Face.., Davido etc
There are other potent male contraceptives.

7 Likes

Re: My Wife Refused To Do Family Planning Now She Is Pregnant Again by Kobojunkie: 3:15pm On Apr 24, 2022
Gaggii:
I told my wife to do family planning after our second child, she refused claiming she is not a kid and knows how to prevent herself.
Now she is pregnant and will not terminate it.
My head one bust, been thinking how to survive this economy with 3kids, while earning a salary less than 100k.
She has her niece leaving with us and my own nephew also leaving with us.
You told your wife? Why didn't you do it yourself if it meant that much to you?, undecided

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Refused To Do Family Planning Now She Is Pregnant Again by tayo60(f): 3:34pm On Apr 24, 2022
There is nothing you can do now, allow her have the baby, after birth, you and her visit the hospital for proper family planning. Then you will know you are no more having any child.
Re: My Wife Refused To Do Family Planning Now She Is Pregnant Again by dominique(f): 3:58pm On Apr 24, 2022
If you were serious about not having more kids, you should have gotten a vasectomy or used protection.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Refused To Do Family Planning Now She Is Pregnant Again by Biglittlelois(f): 4:24pm On Apr 24, 2022
MALIGNANTGuest:

Vasectomy na last bus stop..
It's indicated for men like 2 Face.., Davido etc
There are other potent male contraceptives.

Male contraceptives? Pls name them.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Refused To Do Family Planning Now She Is Pregnant Again by luminouz(m): 4:31pm On Apr 24, 2022
Kai...these females suggesting vasectomy will never suggest same for their brothers and their sons.

The funny thing is their suggestion is not even logically correlated to the type of family planning OP wants his wife to have.

Since y'all want equality, vasectomy should be equal to hysterectomy. Make everybody rest.

But no. They want the man to do vasectomy and but NONE suggested hysterectomy for this woman, who keeps breeding like a rat in this economy and yet, she doesn't give a half-fuq about OP heart condition. Won't OP die of all these burdens? *Sad face*

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Wife Refused To Do Family Planning Now She Is Pregnant Again by ettekamba1: 4:37pm On Apr 24, 2022
if you like yourself either you both go to see a Family Health practitioner or you go tie your ducts

3 Likes

Re: My Wife Refused To Do Family Planning Now She Is Pregnant Again by luminouz(m): 4:42pm On Apr 24, 2022
LadySarah:

thats the right thing to do.In sick and tired of grown-ass men coming here to blame their wives for taking in. If you didn't want the pregnancy you'd be proactive about it.

the person shelling out feeding money how it yet chooses to be complacent about such issue.

Yinmu
Re: My Wife Refused To Do Family Planning Now She Is Pregnant Again by ibechris(m): 4:43pm On Apr 24, 2022
Do not endanger your wife's health pls.

Abortion is not something to joke with but u have to accept it in good faith.

U should have helped her also when u were thrusting and pouring everything inside.

Prevention they say is better than cure.

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Refused To Do Family Planning Now She Is Pregnant Again by OscarJaden(m): 4:55pm On Apr 24, 2022
opera1:

I can't blame her, she's not satisfied with two kids. Don't feel bad or afraid of tomorrow God will surely take control of everything.
Love her more and take care of her.
Put the option to her after her delivery.
May God grant her safe delivery in Jesus name Amen �.

IF YOU ARE DONE HAVING BABIES AND SHE REFUSE TO FAMILY PLANNING, ALWAYS USE PROTECTIVE.

OR YOU CAN GO FOR VASECTOMY.
that how ya'll guys keep deceiving yourself that God will take care of children

A man who does not have a enough income,his children if not careful will suffer

Don't bring children you can't cather for

God cannot live heaven and come to eat to help you raise your kids used ur head

4 Likes

Re: My Wife Refused To Do Family Planning Now She Is Pregnant Again by luminouz(m): 5:00pm On Apr 24, 2022
ibechris:
Do not endanger your wife's health pls.

Abomination is not something to joke with but u have to accept it in good faith.

U should have helped her also when u were thrusting and pouring everything inside.

Prevention they say is better than cure.

Did you read the story at all? She told him she would take precautions. So you mean they should bring another child they can't take care of into the world?

1 Like

Re: My Wife Refused To Do Family Planning Now She Is Pregnant Again by Nobody: 5:10pm On Apr 24, 2022
luminouz:
Kai...these females suggesting vasectomy will never suggest same for their brothers and their sons.

The funny thing is their suggestion is not even logically correlated to the type of family planning OP wants his wife to have.

Since y'all want equality, vasectomy should be equal to hysterectomy. Make everybody rest.

But no. They want the man to do vasectomy and but NONE suggested hysterectomy for this woman, who keeps breeding like a rat in this economy and yet, she doesn't give a half-fuq about OP heart condition. Won't OP die of all these burdens? *Sad face*
Point of Correction;
The Lady never bred like RAT.
This is her 3RD pregnancy.
3kids not Bad at all. Just that OP is a master planner while his Wife frustrates his efforts.
His WIFE should get a Job no matter how little.

Again, no woman does HYSTERECTOMY for family planning. In as much as Hysterectomy reduces the chance of pregnancy, it's never a recommended mode of family planning rather Bilateral Tubal Ligation is the standard and women submit themselves for such now unlike before.

PUZZLE 4U
Did you know a woman who has undergone a hysterectomy can still get pregnant?

Guess you are surprised!

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Refused To Do Family Planning Now She Is Pregnant Again by Tradegood: 5:13pm On Apr 24, 2022
PerfectStranger:
Wehdone Ronaldo. Congrats in advance.
shocked Is that Snoop or some pictric?
Re: My Wife Refused To Do Family Planning Now She Is Pregnant Again by Tradegood: 5:18pm On Apr 24, 2022
Ahmed0336:
I somehow like myself. Back then, I took her to the hospital, sat there till all the procedures were completed.

She later said she won't do family planning after my first two kids, I said no problem.

Kongi wan kill her, I just lock upppp

She said I should use condom, I said I won't.

That we should try withdrawal method I no gree.

She report me tire to those concerned, I refused to shift ground.

Nobody tell her, she had to insert again before we continue grin
Na man you be.

Red Demon Piller cannot exert their brains like this. Them for don slap am kill am

1 Like

Re: My Wife Refused To Do Family Planning Now She Is Pregnant Again by Skillsnigeria: 5:24pm On Apr 24, 2022
Hmmm
Re: My Wife Refused To Do Family Planning Now She Is Pregnant Again by DamianX: 5:24pm On Apr 24, 2022
Shey na she impregnate herself. Atulu

4 Likes

Re: My Wife Refused To Do Family Planning Now She Is Pregnant Again by SarkinYarki: 5:24pm On Apr 24, 2022
Did she knack herself?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Chiamaka Obuekwe 'Social Prefect' Dumps Husband, Aniefiok Ntai 10 Weeks After / Pre-Wedding Pictures Of Two Doctors - Samuel And Atinuke / Lady Chronicles How A DM She Read, Took Her To The Next Level (Photos)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.