Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,246 members, 7,829,450 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:14 AM

I Pity Any Lady That Will Marry Me - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Pity Any Lady That Will Marry Me (69444 Views)

Who Will Marry The Beautiful Nigerian Women In The UK? / I Pity Any Woman That Will Marry All This So Called Alpha Male Nairalanders / I Really Pity Any Man That Marry In This Era! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Pity Any Lady That Will Marry Me by Paulianfa(m): 1:12pm On Apr 25, 2022
This is the same thing as committing suicide, at 30 there is hope.
Never give up,
Never walk alone,
U are loves already!!!
Re: I Pity Any Lady That Will Marry Me by SocialJustice: 1:14pm On Apr 25, 2022
ChildOfDoom:
Aside my intellectual ability, nothing else to benefit from me in matrimony. I just hope no one is deceived by my innocent looks or gentlemanliness. Lot's of skeletons in my cupboard.

- no sexual satisfaction for her as I have a weak erection due to years of self-service

- no ability to hold a home together as I am wayward, a chronic punter and profligate spender. How possible will it be to save and take care of my family. I can barely feed myself well.

- I have got anger and communication issues. Hard relating well with the opposite sex

- I have got health issues based on an obnoxious lifestyle devoid of proper healthy living. I doubt if I will make a good husband or father having failed on my own.

Working on all these vices; but I guess there is little or no chance of a 30-year-old changing again
Anytime is a good time to change.
Re: I Pity Any Lady That Will Marry Me by Cutehector(m): 1:15pm On Apr 25, 2022
The people telling the op he needs jesus, na una need Jesus pass.. Self righteous people.

3 Likes

Re: I Pity Any Lady That Will Marry Me by zionzoe(m): 1:15pm On Apr 25, 2022
my guy , the only thing that is real in this water bubble we are trapped in is CONSCIENCE.

If you use it , you will enjoy your exsistence.

if you dont use it, "they" will waste your exsistence.

time is ticking , begin to enjoy ur relationship with conscience in you.

it speaks , it is intelligent , it has emotions, it can also make choices.

look inwards, your chi is in you and is you.

ThatsONYI:
shocked

Some days, we just wanna leave the negativity piling up in my head; life's a total mess, sometimes but our negative thoughts make it even worst.

At times, I wish I could just cease to exist and disappear but that's selfishness because what happens to those that care about me, what happens to my mom? These thoughts leave me depressed and opens the wounds in my broken heart.

We all got our demons, some of us are fighting, most of us have given up and we all smile on the outside; but deep inside, we're suffocating. What a tragedy!

Sometimes I ask myself, why I gotta chase all this money, fame and everything because all this shxts temporary! Will money give us that peace? That happiness? That joy, adulthood stole from us? I don't know, but lotta people say NO but I can't stop.

What if happiness is an illusion and we're all being delusional, chasing the wind? What is pain? Why does it hurt? Why do I gotta please every motherfxcker in the society? Why all this stress?

Why do we exist? Why do we live? Why do we kill for religion and other shittyasss excuses? Honestly, this whole shxt makes no sense; nothing does! We humans just tryna make meaning outta nothing!

cry

1 Like

Re: I Pity Any Lady That Will Marry Me by Nobody: 1:16pm On Apr 25, 2022
xxbv
Re: I Pity Any Lady That Will Marry Me by Nasri100(m): 1:16pm On Apr 25, 2022
Greatzeus:
[s][/s]
I have been listening to rap music religiously before you were born,I remember saving my pocket money to buy " I am: The autobiography" in late 90s. I have hard copies of rap albums that I bought before you could utter a word son,I am an old G son.
I am a greater fan of Eminem than you will ever be. What has the world come to? Kids now go on internet to download low quality MP3 rap songs,thanks to MTN free 10mb,and they think they have opinion on what rap music grin grin

Hehe grin

The Typical Nigerian antics: After you explain common sense to them, they go on the puffin of the chest antics.

“I am the greatest Eminem fan ever”, “Do you know who I am?” “Do you know how long I knew Eminem?lol

You are the lots that will see Eminem abroad and think he owes you an autograph and cookie cause you are the greatest fan ever than the rest.

No wonder he sang “The Way I Am”. It’s for young folks like you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Pity Any Lady That Will Marry Me by Agbebakun22: 1:16pm On Apr 25, 2022
Randy100:
Not everyone will make it. I guess you are one of those that will never make it. There is no shame in being a weak looser.
there'r no one that can't make it as long they put in the work and sacrifice for it. Colonel sanders made it in his 60s and died being a billionaire and today we have kfc everywhere
Re: I Pity Any Lady That Will Marry Me by psalmylee(m): 1:17pm On Apr 25, 2022
Don't stop fighting bro. Keep being hopeful and never stop fighting your demons to become a better person..HOPE is a good thing my friend ,may be the best of things and no good thing ever dies..know this and know peace brother.SHALOM.
Re: I Pity Any Lady That Will Marry Me by setobaba: 1:17pm On Apr 25, 2022
Bro calm down, most Nigerian men are like that, even as I’m typing, I don’t know where my next meal has been coming from for months now.

Early 30s is a very delicate age to clock, it can deceive and intimate one, you think depeer.

4 Likes

Re: I Pity Any Lady That Will Marry Me by yinkbell: 1:19pm On Apr 25, 2022
Randy100:
Not everyone will make it. I guess you are one of those that will never make it. There is no shame in being a weak looser.

The Soveregn God did not make a loser; He made man in His own image and likeness. He inherited the problem from his father(Adam) and he can also inherit eternal life and peaceful life from Jesus Christ. Translation from the Kingdom of darkness to the Kingdom of light still loading...if only he believes and accept Christ as his Saviour. Your condemnation post also shows that you too need Jesus as your Saviour!

1 Like

Re: I Pity Any Lady That Will Marry Me by BabaIbo: 1:19pm On Apr 25, 2022
Victerica:

Mumu man, stop bleating like a fowl on heat....

Most Nigerian men are like that!

Calm down, e never reach to dey throw insult.

Maybe you and most of the men in your household, around you and those you have come across are like that but I and the men in my household, men around me and those I have come across are not like that except few, and those few I don't know them personally.

Using that figure in comparison to the men I know, they are not enough to use most for.
You get the point now?

Well well, maybe people around me are not like those around you and that other person I quoted earlier.

Maybe that is why you guys are using most. If that is the case, then it should be personal opinions and not general to both of you.
Re: I Pity Any Lady That Will Marry Me by kelvinovie25(m): 1:19pm On Apr 25, 2022
The fact that you recognize your problem is the first step in solving your problem, you just need to talk to someone else in physical, if you are a Christian talk with your pastor or spiritual father, if not talk to someone that is dependable, and listen, set up principles and work with set of goals, short and long term goals without giving up, the sky will be your limit.
Re: I Pity Any Lady That Will Marry Me by fatosky1(m): 1:20pm On Apr 25, 2022
ChildOfDoom:
Aside my intellectual ability, nothing else to benefit from me in matrimony. I just hope no one is deceived by my innocent looks or gentlemanliness. Lot's of skeletons in my cupboard.

- no sexual satisfaction for her as I have a weak erection due to years of self-service

- no ability to hold a home together as I am wayward, a chronic punter and profligate
spender. How possible will it be to save and take care of my family. I can barely feed myself well.

- I have got anger and communication issues. Hard relating well with the opposite sex

- I have got health issues based on an obnoxious lifestyle devoid of proper healthy living. I doubt if I will make a good husband or father having failed on my own.

Working on all these vices; but I guess there is little or no chance of a 30-year-old changing again

My good friend.
What you are going through has a solution if only you can diligently go through the routine.

Firstly, you are not a child of doom but a child with a glorious destiny. The enemy know this and bring various distractions your way to debar you from achieving God's purpose.

One thing is sure & certain, you can not help yourself out of this quagmire because the battle is not physical.

Repent, come unto Jesus & give your life to Jesus. He said in Matt 11:28, come unto me, all ye that labour & have heavy burden. Jesus promised to set you free & give you rest.

Today, is the day of salvation of your soul to be free from depression & the loads of sin and enemy.

Try Jesus and he won't disappoint you.
God bless you.

2 Likes

Re: I Pity Any Lady That Will Marry Me by EmmaLege: 1:23pm On Apr 25, 2022
cry cry cry
Re: I Pity Any Lady That Will Marry Me by emmizzy24(m): 1:24pm On Apr 25, 2022
Mine is idleness, I'm really fed up like seriously. I'm seriously looking for a job, any type, I won't mind. Graduated and also done with service. Please if you've got a job, notify me. Location is Abuja, thanks in anticipation!
Re: I Pity Any Lady That Will Marry Me by netflicks(m): 1:25pm On Apr 25, 2022
trust me bro masturbation has ruin everything...it will Bleep ur communication skills up, finances and everything including how you relate with people around u...if u can get rid of it then there is an absolute chance to build up yourself within a short while...

2 Likes

Re: I Pity Any Lady That Will Marry Me by Saig: 1:26pm On Apr 25, 2022
Bro, there is still a lot you can do with your life. 30 is not late. In fact no time is really late to turn a new leaf. It is just about will and determination. You are still young. Sit down have a rethink and plan your life again.
In fact for seeing that you have a problem is the beginning of the solution. Submit to God and ask for help. You can stil make it
Re: I Pity Any Lady That Will Marry Me by Slurity(m): 1:26pm On Apr 25, 2022
ChildOfDoom:

- no ability to hold a home together as I am wayward, a chronic punter and profligate spender. How possible will it be to save and take care of my family. I can barely feed myself well.

For you to get to this level of thinking is really worrisome but believe me, you can help your destiny by halting the movement toward destruction by a simple but hard decision. Self determination.

1 Like

Re: I Pity Any Lady That Will Marry Me by emmizzy24(m): 1:27pm On Apr 25, 2022
It is well bro,
Re: I Pity Any Lady That Will Marry Me by Emperor122: 1:27pm On Apr 25, 2022
Omo I salute u sir, but but but, he who hasn't sinned should cast the stone first, change starts with u
Re: I Pity Any Lady That Will Marry Me by jaxxy(m): 1:28pm On Apr 25, 2022
ChildOfDoom:

A Man's destiny is 80% in his hands. A man can change his own life no matter how low he has sunk.

I will live u with this quote I learnt and put to heart as far back as when I was in my teens.

“There is in this world. No such force as the force of. A person determined to rise. The human soul. Cannot be permanently chained.” ― W.E.B. Du Bois.
Re: I Pity Any Lady That Will Marry Me by NamelessOGBENI(m): 1:28pm On Apr 25, 2022
Contekbbc:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
A case of reversed psychology!
The moniker itself is a open secret to that..

1 Like

Re: I Pity Any Lady That Will Marry Me by Bamzyriches451: 1:29pm On Apr 25, 2022
Damn!
Ogbeni you can change all those things if you determine
Re: I Pity Any Lady That Will Marry Me by duduade: 1:29pm On Apr 25, 2022
No be by force to be with woman or marry to have wife

Take care of yourself psychologically, mentally and emotionally
Re: I Pity Any Lady That Will Marry Me by Nobody: 1:29pm On Apr 25, 2022
Just hug any transformers near you and end it, or use sniper is real quick...yeh who slap me?
Re: I Pity Any Lady That Will Marry Me by Randy100: 1:30pm On Apr 25, 2022
Agbebakun22:
there'r no one that can't make it as long they put in the work and sacrifice for it. Colonel sanders made it in his 60s and died being a billionaire and today we have kfc everywhere
That guy doesn't look like someone that wants to make it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Pity Any Lady That Will Marry Me by PoliteActivist: 1:30pm On Apr 25, 2022
MarryWhiteasap:

Women are Powerful in households

I tell you. The whole thing is deceptive - it appears the man has the power, when in fact in most cases what the woman wants goes

1 Like

Re: I Pity Any Lady That Will Marry Me by emmizzy24(m): 1:30pm On Apr 25, 2022
Please, I'm looking for a job. I'm a graduate of business administration. Location Abuja, thanks in anticipation!
Re: I Pity Any Lady That Will Marry Me by Randy100: 1:31pm On Apr 25, 2022
yinkbell:

The Soveregn God did not make a loser; He made man in His own image and likeness. He inherited the problem from his father(Adam) and he can also inherit eternal life and peaceful life from Jesus Christ. Translation from the Kingdom of darkness to the Kingdom of light still loading...if only he believes and accept Christ as his Saviour. Your condemnation post also shows that you too need Jesus as your Saviour!
Everybody needs Jesus including you.
Re: I Pity Any Lady That Will Marry Me by SweetDipBenny(m): 1:33pm On Apr 25, 2022
U still somebodies type grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

How To Know She Is A ‘runs Girl’ Without Meeting Her In Person / Tall, Pretty, Sad-looking Nigerian Lady Weds Small-sized Man. See Reactions / Waist Bead: Fashion Or Charm? (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.