Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,963 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:13 AM

Prophet Zagabe Chiluza Marries 4 Virgins At Once - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Prophet Zagabe Chiluza Marries 4 Virgins At Once (62540 Views)

The Scarcity Of Male Virgins In Nigeria / How Many Men Get Married As Virgins? / I've Seen Many Dicks, Guys With Infected Dicks Want Virgins - Medical Personnel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prophet Zagabe Chiluza Marries 4 Virgins At Once by compton11(m): 8:53pm On Apr 26, 2022
Islandlady:
Prophet of doom

Africans and their sick mentality undecided I mean how will take care of them...Are you Jacob in the Bible or is Jacob you?

I don remove my hand from anything religion...I believe in love for humanity and Goodwill
what is your concern on how he finna take care of them?
Re: Prophet Zagabe Chiluza Marries 4 Virgins At Once by lilyheaven: 8:55pm On Apr 26, 2022
polygamy is natural.
Premiumwriter:
this is trash.

In what way is polygamy bad? And did he tell you that he can't take care of them?

Mental slavery is a disease.

Same you will think homosexuality is not bad because the west says its right. But feel polygamy is bad not for anything else but because the west says so.

Polygamy is not bad or unnatural
Re: Prophet Zagabe Chiluza Marries 4 Virgins At Once by Adakintroy: 8:55pm On Apr 26, 2022
Small things go happen in Africa Una go call Una own brothers fool for it.. But na Putin De kill him own brothers for one side. If na Africa their press for call am enthic cleansing, xenophobia any kind of demented name and many of Una go follow am. Cus Una be follow follow. Master is always right mind set. as na themselves its just war.
Re: Prophet Zagabe Chiluza Marries 4 Virgins At Once by LilMissFavvy(f): 8:56pm On Apr 26, 2022
The man is even old. Poverty made the parents of these girls give the pedophile' pastor' the young girls for marriage.

1 Like

Re: Prophet Zagabe Chiluza Marries 4 Virgins At Once by opera1(m): 8:56pm On Apr 26, 2022
In the book of Robodiah
Re: Prophet Zagabe Chiluza Marries 4 Virgins At Once by Kpengla(m): 8:56pm On Apr 26, 2022
EBMedia:

https://igberetvnews.com/1418913/prophet-marries-4-virgins-says-adopted-idea-bible-photos-video/

Na Black man go scatter that Bible eventually and so far we doing good...they already selling slot in heaven for 300k grin
Re: Prophet Zagabe Chiluza Marries 4 Virgins At Once by Qadaffi2idiamin: 8:57pm On Apr 26, 2022
Premiumwriter:
this is trash.

In what way is polygamy bad? And did he tell you that he can't take care of them?

Same you will think homosexuality is not bad because the west says its right. But feel polygamy is bad not for anything else but because the west says so.

Bigman you nailed it.

The West succeeded in enslaving many Africans. They think it's unholy to be in polygamy but accept the fact that James brown was born gay...

Idiats everywhere
Re: Prophet Zagabe Chiluza Marries 4 Virgins At Once by Ejiakusmith(m): 8:57pm On Apr 26, 2022
anyway that fool no get holly spirit ,,, if only he has experience it tho

he would have known that the first wife is de only one heaven recognize .... de. Rest na concubines
Re: Prophet Zagabe Chiluza Marries 4 Virgins At Once by bizzibodi(m): 8:58pm On Apr 26, 2022
At his age he still dey eat 4,5 kponmos inside soup he won't last.
Re: Prophet Zagabe Chiluza Marries 4 Virgins At Once by Godmademan(m): 8:58pm On Apr 26, 2022
This one must be Mary

2 Likes

Re: Prophet Zagabe Chiluza Marries 4 Virgins At Once by compton11(m): 8:58pm On Apr 26, 2022
Stevenson20:
RELIGION! One of the problems facing Africa, especially Nigeria in particular. No technological advancement and the likes to better our lives; nothing nothing, just dark magic and the likes.

We know Bible and Koran too well, yet our hearts are as dark as charcoal.
what technology has your ass invented?
Re: Prophet Zagabe Chiluza Marries 4 Virgins At Once by Paulianfa(m): 8:58pm On Apr 26, 2022
This is the reason why am scared of going to church, pastors are promoting immoralities, adultery and name them.

They don't preach the truth anymore.
Re: Prophet Zagabe Chiluza Marries 4 Virgins At Once by Nobody: 9:00pm On Apr 26, 2022
Premiumwriter:
this is trash.

lol God told him?! Africa's problem is beyond bad leaders.

People can't think agian cause it's hard work.

1 Like

Re: Prophet Zagabe Chiluza Marries 4 Virgins At Once by sirp85(m): 9:00pm On Apr 26, 2022
Lolz � � this can only be in congo

Re: Prophet Zagabe Chiluza Marries 4 Virgins At Once by NaijaCars4sale: 9:00pm On Apr 26, 2022
End time prophet
Re: Prophet Zagabe Chiluza Marries 4 Virgins At Once by Paulagada: 9:01pm On Apr 26, 2022
If pastors and other men of God can use Malachi 3:10 as a yardstick to generate income in the house of God, then, there's nothing wrong with this pastor using a passage from old testament as a yardstick to marry more than one wife.
Re: Prophet Zagabe Chiluza Marries 4 Virgins At Once by Eriokanmi: 9:02pm On Apr 26, 2022
When I said polygamy was returning some months back, one slayqueen here took swipe at me. Is this not a further proof? What's the difference between babymamas and polygamy? I've read of some men in the niger delta marrying 2 women in a day. This one is even quoting the bible but we can't throw or tear that portion away. It's part of the bible.

That said, the gospel of Jesus christ stands sure. He's come to correct the old covenant. If the old covenant wasn't faulty, there wouldn't have been any need for creating a new one. Shalom!
Re: Prophet Zagabe Chiluza Marries 4 Virgins At Once by compton11(m): 9:02pm On Apr 26, 2022
IbileIfe:
Was Jacob a prophet?
then what was he?
Re: Prophet Zagabe Chiluza Marries 4 Virgins At Once by Nobody: 9:03pm On Apr 26, 2022
U sure say na bible him use or na quaran
no be say to married four woman be the matter cos las las went this man slap one lady all of them will finish him
Re: Prophet Zagabe Chiluza Marries 4 Virgins At Once by edward1106(m): 9:03pm On Apr 26, 2022
Islandlady:

Africans and their sick mentality undecided I mean how will take care of them...Are you Jacob in the Bible or is Jacob you?
It's no African thing. It is global..

Also, I am yet to see a Muslim prove to me marrying more than a wife is a LAW in their religion. A law is doesn't change and is different from a course of action to balance things at a particular time. They often misinterpret where that is in their Quran. You don't just read the particular verse and say that is it. You read verses preceding it and understand why such was the case.
Confusion is just everywhere stemming from MISUNDERSTANDING
Muslims, I need clarification as regards the above.
Re: Prophet Zagabe Chiluza Marries 4 Virgins At Once by demoBaba: 9:05pm On Apr 26, 2022
I've no problem with him married four wife's at once.......if he can maintain them no wahala.

Most of the people saying polygamy is bad, they don't understand life...the pastor even quote the bible verse that support his idea. To me if I've the resources and wisdom to maintain 10 wife I will marry them that all. Let forget about religion and face reality did bible support divorce? Most pastor divorce their wife....
Re: Prophet Zagabe Chiluza Marries 4 Virgins At Once by Truvelisback(m): 9:07pm On Apr 26, 2022
Islandlady:
Prophet of doom

I don remove my hand from anything religion...I believe in love for humanity and Goodwill
Money answereth all things.
Re: Prophet Zagabe Chiluza Marries 4 Virgins At Once by tragergeorge(m): 9:07pm On Apr 26, 2022
Kriss216:

Na so.

3 dey pregnant already.

The one on veil is the only virgin among them hence the man is standing/sitting close to her.

Men naturally value virgin girls.

Non virgin girls are reward for SIMPathetic men
u don disvirgin girl before??
Re: Prophet Zagabe Chiluza Marries 4 Virgins At Once by realestate99: 9:08pm On Apr 26, 2022
Hoarding 4 virgins in this era of " virgin recession" is a crime against HuMANity, he is the greedy type.
Re: Prophet Zagabe Chiluza Marries 4 Virgins At Once by Abdulmumin412(m): 9:08pm On Apr 26, 2022
inforesource:
Kwantinue.

The problem I have with all this kind of people is that, they want to eat their cake and have it. If you want to marry plenty wives, don't climb pulpit. God is not stopping you from marrying more than 1 wife, the truth is that you can not do that as a pastor.

If you can maintain polygamy and make heaven then go ahead, but don't climb pulpit. It is a criteria. Every discipline has it dos and don't. Just like you can not ask farmer to jump in to a plane and fly, it is same here.
But he gave evidence from the book he believe

1 Like

Re: Prophet Zagabe Chiluza Marries 4 Virgins At Once by LollySeaSide: 9:10pm On Apr 26, 2022
HitSong:
Fantastic

That's the best standard every sane man should emulate.

How can I marry a liability yet, she'll be a used and LEFTOVER product.

If their standard is a handsome, God fearing and financial stable man, then my standard is a VIRGIN, obedient and a beautiful lady and I won't compromise.

Every girl that has had sex with my than 2 people is a WHÓRE except in a case of rape.

Whóres are worthless people

Whóres don't have capability to love or care about anyone but themselves

WHÓRES don't deserve bride price.

NEVER MARRY A WHÓRE.
Sorry bro.
But every man is destined to marry a whøré.
Just pray that the one you'll marry won't be popular.
Only geniuses will understand.
Re: Prophet Zagabe Chiluza Marries 4 Virgins At Once by Abbeytoy(m): 9:11pm On Apr 26, 2022
Islandlady:
I said what i said
All these trash you wrong up there is your cup of tea

Did you have to blame/abuse him for what he believes is right for himself?

Will you be punished instead of him if it's against the rule of God?

I think you need to learn how to ignore some post you did not agree to. It won't cost you anything if you read and pass
Re: Prophet Zagabe Chiluza Marries 4 Virgins At Once by foreshore(m): 9:11pm On Apr 26, 2022
Re: Prophet Zagabe Chiluza Marries 4 Virgins At Once by tragergeorge(m): 9:11pm On Apr 26, 2022
HitSong:
Fantastic

That's the best standard every sane man should emulate.

How can I marry a liability yet, she'll be a used and LEFTOVER product.

If their standard is a handsome, God fearing and financial stable man, then my standard is a VIRGIN, obedient and a beautiful lady and I won't compromise.

Every girl that has had sex with my than 2 people is a WHÓRE except in a case of rape.

Whóres are worthless people

Whóres don't have capability to love or care about anyone but themselves

WHÓRES don't deserve bride price.

NEVER MARRY A WHÓRE.
money never de na make u de fantasize.... people like una na de end de marry after 2
Re: Prophet Zagabe Chiluza Marries 4 Virgins At Once by FashionMarket: 9:12pm On Apr 26, 2022
Strange prophets everywhere
Re: Prophet Zagabe Chiluza Marries 4 Virgins At Once by ihedioramma: 9:13pm On Apr 26, 2022
H
Re: Prophet Zagabe Chiluza Marries 4 Virgins At Once by erico2k2(m): 9:13pm On Apr 26, 2022
Premiumwriter:
this is trash.

Exactly this is what Africans fail to understand, the isue of one wife is not religious but Western Law. there is no where in the Bible that says marrying more than one wife is a sin as far as you can take care of them. Just as in Islam

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Lady's Wig Falls During 'No Hand Kissing Challenge' / Oyinbo Man Does Press-up As His Fiancee Rests On Him In Pre-wedding Photos / "Ladies, Sometimes DM Him First Because You Might End Up Getting Married". PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.