Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,277 members, 7,815,469 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:49 PM

Prophet Zagabe Chiluza Marries 4 Virgins At Once - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Prophet Zagabe Chiluza Marries 4 Virgins At Once (62548 Views)

The Scarcity Of Male Virgins In Nigeria / How Many Men Get Married As Virgins? / I've Seen Many Dicks, Guys With Infected Dicks Want Virgins - Medical Personnel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prophet Zagabe Chiluza Marries 4 Virgins At Once by Islandlady(f): 9:14pm On Apr 26, 2022
Abbeytoy:

Did you have to blame/abuse him for what he believes is right for himself?

Will you be punished instead of him if it's against the rule of God?

I think you need to learn how to ignore some post you did not agree to. It won't cost you anything if you read and pass
You are very stupid and a very big hypocrite, everyone is entitled to his/her opinion, if you were not okay with my opinion, you could have also ignore me and move on, rubbish
Re: Prophet Zagabe Chiluza Marries 4 Virgins At Once by Nobody: 9:16pm On Apr 26, 2022
Re: Prophet Zagabe Chiluza Marries 4 Virgins At Once by MumEmdy(f): 9:17pm On Apr 26, 2022
chatinent:
Okay, those women there are the mothers of the supposed virgins or am I getting sth wrong here?

> grin grin grin
Re: Prophet Zagabe Chiluza Marries 4 Virgins At Once by mechanics(m): 9:17pm On Apr 26, 2022
Hmmmm, he should tell us the chapter and verse.
Re: Prophet Zagabe Chiluza Marries 4 Virgins At Once by phenomenalMrB: 9:18pm On Apr 26, 2022
Alaafin of Congo ��
Re: Prophet Zagabe Chiluza Marries 4 Virgins At Once by Apostlewealth: 9:18pm On Apr 26, 2022
based on the bible he can get married to more than 20 sef if he wants... to so far he's not a bishop only bishops are mandated to marry one wife
Re: Prophet Zagabe Chiluza Marries 4 Virgins At Once by a2d3rew(m): 9:19pm On Apr 26, 2022
All what say by Jesus most be fulfilled.
Re: Prophet Zagabe Chiluza Marries 4 Virgins At Once by GeneralDae: 9:19pm On Apr 26, 2022
grin Ma Nigga

Re: Prophet Zagabe Chiluza Marries 4 Virgins At Once by Agugbadin: 9:21pm On Apr 26, 2022
He is very lucky to marry virgin.

1 Like

Re: Prophet Zagabe Chiluza Marries 4 Virgins At Once by edego2up(m): 9:21pm On Apr 26, 2022
LilMissFavvy:
The man is even old. Poverty made the parents of these girls give the pedophile' pastor' the young girls for marriage.

Hear this one,,ibi like say na you senior your husband abi you wanna talk say na Eve senior Adam?,becareful you will be a parent one day and your daughter will marry a man senior to them and you will eat your vomit.
Re: Prophet Zagabe Chiluza Marries 4 Virgins At Once by Abbeytoy(m): 9:21pm On Apr 26, 2022
Islandlady:
You are very stupid and a very big hypocrite, everyone is entitled to his/her opinion, if you were not okay with my opinion, you could have also ignore me and move on, rubbish

Did you you have to abuse me for this too?

Well, I know your type... Best wishes
Re: Prophet Zagabe Chiluza Marries 4 Virgins At Once by Handsum64: 9:22pm On Apr 26, 2022
Christians and hypocrisy
This one can't pretend anymore
Re: Prophet Zagabe Chiluza Marries 4 Virgins At Once by romanterrorist: 9:25pm On Apr 26, 2022
Elidrisy20:
E be like say him don already give them belle
I FEEL U BRO

1 Like

Re: Prophet Zagabe Chiluza Marries 4 Virgins At Once by DrGeoAngel: 9:26pm On Apr 26, 2022
Islandlady:
Prophet of doom

Africans and their sick mentality undecided I mean how will take care of them...Are you Jacob in the Bible or is Jacob you?

I don remove my hand from anything religion...I believe in love for humanity and Goodwill

Believe in Jesus. E get why
Re: Prophet Zagabe Chiluza Marries 4 Virgins At Once by Nobody: 9:26pm On Apr 26, 2022
Even Solomon had many wives and concubines sef
Where in the bible were we told to marry just one?

2 Likes

Re: Prophet Zagabe Chiluza Marries 4 Virgins At Once by Islandlady(f): 9:26pm On Apr 26, 2022
Abbeytoy:

Did you you have to abuse me for this too?

Well, I know your type... Best wishes
Yes you deserve the insult, I had to make someone a scape goat, which is you

I mean all of you claiming wisdom while y'all the most foolish Next time mind your biz
Practice what you preach
Re: Prophet Zagabe Chiluza Marries 4 Virgins At Once by Abbeytoy(m): 9:27pm On Apr 26, 2022
Islandlady:
Yes you deserve the insult, I had to make someone a scape goat, which is you

I mean all of you claiming wisdom while y'all the most foolish Next time mind your biz
Practice what you preach

Sorry!
Re: Prophet Zagabe Chiluza Marries 4 Virgins At Once by Okoroawusa: 9:31pm On Apr 26, 2022
l69l:
why don't he say hes following the step of his Forefathers
Simple!

Polygamy that is our culture in Africa. He is talking like Jacob was one of his forefathers.
Re: Prophet Zagabe Chiluza Marries 4 Virgins At Once by God2man2again(m): 9:31pm On Apr 26, 2022
5 to one.

How do you want to love them equally?

Envy, rivalry, jealousy, evil competition and hatred will be the order of the day.

James 3:16 For where envying and strife is, there is confusion and every evil work.
Re: Prophet Zagabe Chiluza Marries 4 Virgins At Once by Rexymania(m): 9:37pm On Apr 26, 2022
Enjoy your life
Re: Prophet Zagabe Chiluza Marries 4 Virgins At Once by HitSong: 9:39pm On Apr 26, 2022
tragergeorge:
money never de na make u de fantasize.... people like una na de end de marry after 2
Mu
Mu
Na me make u dey unfortunate to carry popular public toilet put for house?
Re: Prophet Zagabe Chiluza Marries 4 Virgins At Once by mrkia(m): 9:40pm On Apr 26, 2022
But you can't adopt being crucified

Of course that one is also found in the Bible grin

Eni ibi
Re: Prophet Zagabe Chiluza Marries 4 Virgins At Once by tragergeorge(m): 9:42pm On Apr 26, 2022
HitSong:

Mu
Mu
Na me make u dey unfortunate to carry popular public toilet put for house?
����.....if na for that one God bless me,,,I will rather be unfortunate with her again and again...
Bag of rice de increase everyday, hustle hard oo my dear
Re: Prophet Zagabe Chiluza Marries 4 Virgins At Once by AmadorSays: 9:47pm On Apr 26, 2022
Na wa o, which kind prophet be this one?
Re: Prophet Zagabe Chiluza Marries 4 Virgins At Once by Friend22(m): 9:51pm On Apr 26, 2022
Islandlady:
Prophet of doom

Africans and their sick mentality undecided I mean how will take care of them...Are you Jacob in the Bible or is Jacob you?

I don remove my hand from anything religion...I believe in[b] love for humanity and Goodwill[/b]

Confused people!

So,because he decided to do what the Bible allowed religion is bad?!

It's better to marry more wives than have girlfriends for formation.
Re: Prophet Zagabe Chiluza Marries 4 Virgins At Once by Loreettaa: 9:53pm On Apr 26, 2022
Virgin ko, virgin ni

You sure say them never born 2 put for house?
Cooooooks, e be like say na 4 virgins you go marry.
Abi you no like tight somethings grin
Re: Prophet Zagabe Chiluza Marries 4 Virgins At Once by Holluwhakemmy(f): 9:53pm On Apr 26, 2022
Hmmmn sleeping with 4 women you are a prostitute Sir

1 Like

Re: Prophet Zagabe Chiluza Marries 4 Virgins At Once by Stevenson20: 9:56pm On Apr 26, 2022
compton11:
what technology has your ass invented?

Seriously, brain dey pain you. You have brain tumor. You don't worth my time.
Re: Prophet Zagabe Chiluza Marries 4 Virgins At Once by Dumte(m): 9:57pm On Apr 26, 2022
Africa and sex ehn
Re: Prophet Zagabe Chiluza Marries 4 Virgins At Once by feedthenation(m): 10:04pm On Apr 26, 2022
---How will he be able to do the work of the ministry---

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Oyinbo Man Does Press-up As His Fiancee Rests On Him In Pre-wedding Photos / "Ladies, Sometimes DM Him First Because You Might End Up Getting Married". PICS / Little Groom And Bride Marry Each Other After Many Years (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.