Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,965 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:43 AM

Prophet Zagabe Chiluza Marries 4 Virgins At Once - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Prophet Zagabe Chiluza Marries 4 Virgins At Once (62541 Views)

The Scarcity Of Male Virgins In Nigeria / How Many Men Get Married As Virgins? / I've Seen Many Dicks, Guys With Infected Dicks Want Virgins - Medical Personnel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prophet Zagabe Chiluza Marries 4 Virgins At Once by Premiumwriter: 8:50am On Apr 27, 2022
Menesh:

The same West also told you that homosexuality is bad, and that marrying more than one wife is good. Most of the Western countries had laws against homosexuality punishable by death penalty. UK lifted the death penalty for being gay some decades ago. Reminder: Africa has no legal law where gayism is punishable by death. Currently Nigeria is 14 years imprisonment because of lack of knowledge about debates that have been raging since early 20th century.

If it is about polygamy, Africa still dey learn. Solomon is a western man. Abraham and co them in the stream of western history over-sabi how to marry more than one wife. Africa still dey learn

I hate it whenever some folks talk about homosexuality and being polygamous, you guys that do not have a broader knowledge about stuff will be opening anyhow. As if Africa have some popular practices by default as their culture rather than generally recognising that we are human first whether being gay or a polygamous wife that got herself into the battle of dragging a man's brick. Brick draggers.
you didn't say anything.

Solomon is a western man indeed. What's next, the Bible is also a product of the west?

And to think you're beating your chest thinking you're saying something. Quite appalling
Re: Prophet Zagabe Chiluza Marries 4 Virgins At Once by inforesource: 8:55am On Apr 27, 2022
olayinka63:

Then why marrying one, he is supposed not to marry at all considering your Bible quote?

Titus 1:5–9; 1 Peter 5:1–4
Re: Prophet Zagabe Chiluza Marries 4 Virgins At Once by Premiumwriter: 8:55am On Apr 27, 2022
joyandfaith:

Many wives. Do you know why?
God could have created many wives for Adam if polygamy is natural. Polygamy is not natural.
bros God could have given aeroplane to Adam.

He could have given Adam the stone tablet of commandment and maybe Cain wouldn't have killed Abel. Everything get him time.

Simply because it wasn't in the beginning doesn't mean it's a sin.
Re: Prophet Zagabe Chiluza Marries 4 Virgins At Once by inforesource: 8:58am On Apr 27, 2022
Emperor88:

He did his as a pastor and nothing Will happen...The problem I have is those who believe there is any pastor anywhere.

Titus 1:5–9; 1 Peter 5:1–4)

Who is a pastor? You can do a research on this. Don't be stereotype, open your mind to information.
Re: Prophet Zagabe Chiluza Marries 4 Virgins At Once by inforesource: 8:59am On Apr 27, 2022
Owopariola01:

Where is your proof in the Bible pertaining to what you wrote? Can you please show us?

Further reading Titus 1:5–9; 1 Peter 5:1–4)
Re: Prophet Zagabe Chiluza Marries 4 Virgins At Once by olayinka63: 9:06am On Apr 27, 2022
inforesource:

Those are the contradictions in the Bible we have been saying. The originality of the Bible has been tampered which reasonable Christians knows.
Re: Prophet Zagabe Chiluza Marries 4 Virgins At Once by inforesource: 9:15am On Apr 27, 2022
olayinka63:

Those are the contradictions in the Bible we have been saying. The originality of the Bible has been tampered which reasonable Christians knows.

If you have problems of believing what is written in the Bible and getting confused of what is, I have a solution for you. Make HOLY SPIRIT your friend. HE will teach you what is and what is not, that is if you believe there is HOLY SPIRIT at all. There is what is called the LAW OF FIRST MENTION, I want you to check through the Scripture and find out where Polygamy was first mention. This will give you a guide.
Re: Prophet Zagabe Chiluza Marries 4 Virgins At Once by joyandfaith: 9:26am On Apr 27, 2022
Premiumwriter:
bros God could have given aeroplane to Adam.

He could have given Adam the stone tablet of commandment and maybe Cain wouldn't have killed Abel. Everything get him time.

Simply because it wasn't in the beginning doesn't mean it's a sin.
Aeroplane is not natural.
Murder is not natural.
It is sin and consequences of sin that lead to creation of unnatural things for humans to survive. Again, polygamy is not natural.
Re: Prophet Zagabe Chiluza Marries 4 Virgins At Once by Testimony1988(m): 10:25am On Apr 27, 2022
He's a liar and a prophet of doom.
Re: Prophet Zagabe Chiluza Marries 4 Virgins At Once by Owopariola01: 12:11pm On Apr 27, 2022
inforesource:

Further reading Titus 1:5–9; 1 Peter 5:1–4)

Titus 1:5-9
The reason I left you in Crete was that you might put in order what was left unfinished and appoint[a] elders in every town, as I directed you. 6 An elder must be blameless, faithful to his wife, a man whose children believe[b] and are not open to the charge of being wild and disobedient. 7 Since an overseer manages God’s household, he must be blameless—not overbearing, not quick-tempered, not given to drunkenness, not violent, not pursuing dishonest gain. 8 Rather, he must be hospitable, one who loves what is good, who is self-controlled, upright, holy and disciplined. 9 He must hold firmly to the trustworthy message as it has been taught, so that he can encourage others by sound doctrine and refute those who oppose it. (New International Version)

Where is it written that a PASTOR MUST NOT MARRY MORE THAN ONE WIFE??

1 Peter 5:1-4 (New International Version)

To the elders among you, I appeal as a fellow elder and a witness of Christ’s sufferings who also will share in the glory to be revealed: 2 Be shepherds of God’s flock that is under your care, watching over them—not because you must, but because you are willing, as God wants you to be; not pursuing dishonest gain, but eager to serve; 3 not lording it over those entrusted to you, but being examples to the flock. 4 And when the Chief Shepherd appears, you will receive the crown of glory that will never fade away.

Again, where is it written that a PASTOR MUST NOT MARRY MORE THAN ONE WIFE??
Re: Prophet Zagabe Chiluza Marries 4 Virgins At Once by Owopariola01: 12:16pm On Apr 27, 2022
inforesource:

1st Timothy 3, kindly read in other versions other than Kings James for better understanding.

I've checked it, there is no place in all the 13 verses that says "PASTOR MUST NOT MARRY MORE THAN ONE WIFE??"
If there is bring it out here.
Re: Prophet Zagabe Chiluza Marries 4 Virgins At Once by inforesource: 12:41pm On Apr 27, 2022
Owopariola01:

I've checked it, there is no place in all the 13 verses that says "PASTOR MUST NOT MARRY MORE THAN ONE WIFE??"
If there is bring it out here.

Re: Prophet Zagabe Chiluza Marries 4 Virgins At Once by inforesource: 12:48pm On Apr 27, 2022
Owopariola01:

Titus 1:5-9
The reason I left you in Crete was that you might put in order what was left unfinished and appoint[a] elders in every town, as I directed you. 6 An elder must be blameless, faithful to his wife, a man whose children believe[b] and are not open to the charge of being wild and disobedient. 7 Since an overseer manages God’s household, he must be blameless—not overbearing, not quick-tempered, not given to drunkenness, not violent, not pursuing dishonest gain. 8 Rather, he must be hospitable, one who loves what is good, who is self-controlled, upright, holy and disciplined. 9 He must hold firmly to the trustworthy message as it has been taught, so that he can encourage others by sound doctrine and refute those who oppose it. (New International Version)

Where is it written that a PASTOR MUST NOT MARRY MORE THAN ONE WIFE??

1 Peter 5:1-4 (New International Version)

To the elders among you, I appeal as a fellow elder and a witness of Christ’s sufferings who also will share in the glory to be revealed: 2 Be shepherds of God’s flock that is under your care, watching over them—not because you must, but because you are willing, as God wants you to be; not pursuing dishonest gain, but eager to serve; 3 not lording it over those entrusted to you, but being examples to the flock. 4 And when the Chief Shepherd appears, you will receive the crown of glory that will never fade away.

Again, where is it written that a PASTOR MUST NOT MARRY MORE THAN ONE WIFE??

So you mean the pastor will marry more than one wife and ask the elder not to marry more than one wife? Are you for real? So where's the place of doing what you preach?

Habba!!!! You should also look for where the Bible mention your name and said you must go to school.
Re: Prophet Zagabe Chiluza Marries 4 Virgins At Once by Premiumwriter: 1:20pm On Apr 27, 2022
joyandfaith:

Aeroplane is not natural.
Murder is not natural.
It is sin and consequences of sin that lead to creation of unnatural things for humans to survive. Again, polygamy is not natural.
so marriage is natural?
Re: Prophet Zagabe Chiluza Marries 4 Virgins At Once by joyandfaith: 1:38pm On Apr 27, 2022
Premiumwriter:
so marriage is natural?

Who established marriage? God. Anything that is created by God is natural. Even death is not natural.
Re: Prophet Zagabe Chiluza Marries 4 Virgins At Once by Emperor88(m): 2:30pm On Apr 27, 2022
inforesource:

Titus 1:5–9; 1 Peter 5:1–4)

Who is a pastor? You can do a research on this. Don't be stereotype, open your mind to information.

You don't get my point so no need getting in an unnecessary argument with u...I'm a Christian by the way.
Re: Prophet Zagabe Chiluza Marries 4 Virgins At Once by Yusufdachung: 2:57pm On Apr 27, 2022
He would die like a dog and leave them as young widows
Re: Prophet Zagabe Chiluza Marries 4 Virgins At Once by Craftmonkey19: 3:35pm On Apr 27, 2022
HitSong:
Fantastic!

That's the best standard every sane man should emulate.

How can I marry a liability yet, she'll be a USED and LEFTOVER product?

If their standard is a handsome, God fearing and FINANCIALLY stable man, then my standard is a VIRGIN, obedient and a beautiful lady and I won't compromise.

Every girl that has had sex with more than 2 people is a WHÓRE except in a case of rape.

Whóres are worthless people

Whóres don't have capability to love or care about anyone but themselves

WHÓRES don't deserve bride price

A WHÓRE will always be a WHÓRE.

NEVER MARRY A WHÓRE.

Your write up sir is LovePeddler-rible
Re: Prophet Zagabe Chiluza Marries 4 Virgins At Once by Craftmonkey19: 3:36pm On Apr 27, 2022
Craftmonkey19:

Your write up sir is whóre-rible
Re: Prophet Zagabe Chiluza Marries 4 Virgins At Once by chaloskyx: 4:34pm On Apr 27, 2022
well done sir the lord would be proud of your achievements
Re: Prophet Zagabe Chiluza Marries 4 Virgins At Once by joyandfaith: 4:39pm On Apr 27, 2022
Premiumwriter:
so marriage is natural?

What is natural?
Re: Prophet Zagabe Chiluza Marries 4 Virgins At Once by Owopariola01: 5:29pm On Apr 27, 2022
inforesource:

So you mean the pastor will marry more than one wife and ask the elder not to marry more than one wife? Are you for real? So where's the place of doing what you preach?

Habba!!!! You should also look for where the Bible mentions your name and said you must go to school.

Here is what you failed to understand, the Bible didn't prohibit "elder" from marrying more than one wife. You can't expect Bible to be stating "wife/wives" upandan in the verses. The Bible only stated "wife" because most people only marry one wife.
Also, the idea of marrying multiple wives was not much at the time and place where the Bible was originally written and translated. So you have to understand that if Bible wants to prohibit multiple wives for anybody, it will be explicit on it.
Re: Prophet Zagabe Chiluza Marries 4 Virgins At Once by Owopariola01: 5:32pm On Apr 27, 2022
inforesource:

Quote out where the Bible says "PASTOR MUST NOT MARRY MORE THAN ONE WIFE."
Stop bringing irrelevant Bible verses.
Re: Prophet Zagabe Chiluza Marries 4 Virgins At Once by Nyascobar1414: 8:12pm On Apr 27, 2022
ABANGWABOI:
He is a Real man.. Virgin or nothing .. Na Mumu dey marry oloshooooos
He is a Real nigga... Real men marry oloshos...
That's what the society says.. Real men 4get about a womans past...
Real niggas... Virgin or never..

1 Like

Re: Prophet Zagabe Chiluza Marries 4 Virgins At Once by Nyascobar1414: 8:46pm On Apr 27, 2022
LilMissFavvy:
The man is even old. Poverty made the parents of these girls give the pedophile' pastor' the young girls for marriage.

F!sh brains will always have f!sh.....
Re: Prophet Zagabe Chiluza Marries 4 Virgins At Once by Nyascobar1414: 8:52pm On Apr 27, 2022
LollySeaSide:
Sorry bro. But every man is destined to marry a whøré. Just pray that the one you'll marry won't be popular. Only geniuses will understand.
No virgin, no marriage...
Is that difficult?
Re: Prophet Zagabe Chiluza Marries 4 Virgins At Once by Nyascobar1414: 9:19pm On Apr 27, 2022
LilMissFavvy:
My daughters will not be irresponsible. If my daughter brings an ancestor, then no marriage. I will teach my daughters the things they need to know early enough.

Who en go pain?

Your daughter or the old ancestor...

Dis one eye never open...

Still wondering whether marriage will be an option in the next few years..
Re: Prophet Zagabe Chiluza Marries 4 Virgins At Once by Dcaliphate(m): 7:06am On Apr 29, 2022
Islandlady:
You and your 10th generation from now is a slave forever...mumu

Let me give you reason why you are the biggest slave...that prophet said he is following the Bible, he wants to be like Jacob in the Bible right....now who gave us the bible Isn't it not the white and Western world that gave us the bible....we learn to do stupid things, why can't he learn to be better, he can't think on his own except he follow the bible, isn't that slave mentality
Look whites have succeeded in destroying Africans by bringing religion to us

Is marrying more than 5 wives an achievement huh
Pls next time use your brain
At least i have one i can use. You have no brain at all.
Re: Prophet Zagabe Chiluza Marries 4 Virgins At Once by Blackman101: 9:27am On Jan 31, 2023
i will not advice anybody to marry more than one wife but if you cannot hold body and one wife is not enough for your go ahead

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Lady's Wig Falls During 'No Hand Kissing Challenge' / Oyinbo Man Does Press-up As His Fiancee Rests On Him In Pre-wedding Photos / "Ladies, Sometimes DM Him First Because You Might End Up Getting Married". PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.