Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,146 members, 7,815,016 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:50 AM

Prophet Zagabe Chiluza Marries 4 Virgins At Once - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Prophet Zagabe Chiluza Marries 4 Virgins At Once (62543 Views)

The Scarcity Of Male Virgins In Nigeria / How Many Men Get Married As Virgins? / I've Seen Many Dicks, Guys With Infected Dicks Want Virgins - Medical Personnel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prophet Zagabe Chiluza Marries 4 Virgins At Once by adeolamighty: 4:31am On Apr 27, 2022
Islandlady:
Prophet of doom

Africans and their sick mentality undecided I mean how will take care of them...Are you Jacob in the Bible or is Jacob you?

I don remove my hand from anything religion...I believe in love for humanity and Goodwill
Offering and tithes go settle the financial issues
Re: Prophet Zagabe Chiluza Marries 4 Virgins At Once by makavellidon: 4:36am On Apr 27, 2022
EBMedia:

https://igberetvnews.com/1418913/prophet-marries-4-virgins-says-adopted-idea-bible-photos-video/

where is that mumu pastor Righteousness to come and talk to ds, endtime pastors
Re: Prophet Zagabe Chiluza Marries 4 Virgins At Once by cp3o: 4:47am On Apr 27, 2022
Southernigbo:
I love that, d man gave proofs from the Bible yet those who have no proof of polygamy are insulting him

He doesn't have proof from the bible.

1 Timothy 3:2 KJV
A bishop then must be blameless, the husband of one wife, vigilant, sober, of good behaviour, given to hospitality, apt to teach;

The history of Israel as a nation had polygamy in the life of the patriarchs - Old Testament. The history of the church in the New Testament doesn't have polygamy as a desirable quality.

2 Likes

Re: Prophet Zagabe Chiluza Marries 4 Virgins At Once by joyandfaith: 4:52am On Apr 27, 2022
Premiumwriter:
how many wives did Jacob marry? How many wives did David have?

Many wives. Do you know why?
God could have created many wives for Adam if polygamy is natural. Polygamy is not natural.
Re: Prophet Zagabe Chiluza Marries 4 Virgins At Once by Nobody: 5:04am On Apr 27, 2022
inforesource:
Kwantinue.

The problem I have with all this kind of people is that, they want to eat their cake and have it. If you want to marry plenty wives, don't climb pulpit. God is not stopping you from marrying more than 1 wife, the truth is that you can not do that as a pastor.

If you can maintain polygamy and make heaven then go ahead, but don't climb pulpit. It is a criteria. Every discipline has it dos and don't. Just like you can not ask farmer to jump in to a plane and fly, it is same here.

In which rule/book is it written that a pastor should not marry more than one wife

Abi you just manufacture the reason from your own small mind?
Re: Prophet Zagabe Chiluza Marries 4 Virgins At Once by lasisi69(f): 5:12am On Apr 27, 2022
GRACEGLORY:
Are they scared, seem to be gripping in-between their thighs ....
Lol... Nice observation shocked

2 Likes

Re: Prophet Zagabe Chiluza Marries 4 Virgins At Once by huntax(m): 5:29am On Apr 27, 2022
HitSong:
Fantastic!

That's the best standard every sane man should emulate.

How can I marry a liability yet, she'll be a USED and LEFTOVER product?

If their standard is a handsome, God fearing and FINANCIALLY stable man, then my standard is a VIRGIN, obedient and a beautiful lady and I won't compromise.

Every girl that has had sex with my than 2 people is a WHÓRE except in a case of rape.

Whóres are worthless people

Whóres don't have capability to love or care about anyone but themselves

WHÓRES don't deserve bride price

A WHÓRE will always be a WHÓRE.

NEVER MARRY A WHÓRE.

Remember that a woman gave birth to you and I'm sure you don't know her body count.
Re: Prophet Zagabe Chiluza Marries 4 Virgins At Once by Owopariola01: 5:31am On Apr 27, 2022
inforesource:
Kwantinue.

The problem I have with all this kind of people is that, they want to eat their cake and have it. If you want to marry plenty wives, don't climb pulpit. God is not stopping you from marrying more than 1 wife, the truth is that you can not do that as a pastor.

If you can maintain polygamy and make heaven then go ahead, but don't climb pulpit. It is a criteria. Every discipline has it dos and don't. Just like you can not ask farmer to jump in to a plane and fly, it is same here.

Where is your proof in the Bible pertaining to what you wrote? Can you please show us?
Re: Prophet Zagabe Chiluza Marries 4 Virgins At Once by LOVEGINO(m): 6:30am On Apr 27, 2022
HitSong:
Fantastic!

If their standard is a handsome, God fearing and FINANCIALLY stable man, then my standard is a VIRGIN, obedient and a beautiful lady and I won't compromise.

Every girl that has had sex with my than 2 people is a WHÓRE except in a case of rape.

NEVER MARRY A WHÓRE.
comrade take am easy na. U go like vawulence oo grin

1 Like

Re: Prophet Zagabe Chiluza Marries 4 Virgins At Once by Menesh: 6:37am On Apr 27, 2022
Premiumwriter:
this is trash.

In what way is polygamy bad? And did he tell you that he can't take care of them?

Mental slavery is a disease.

Same you will think homosexuality is not bad because the west says its right. But feel polygamy is bad not for anything else but because the west says so.

Polygamy is not bad or unnatural

The same West also told you that homosexuality is bad, and that marrying more than one wife is good. Most of the Western countries had laws against homosexuality punishable by death penalty. UK lifted the death penalty for being gay some decades ago. Reminder: Africa has no legal law where gayism is punishable by death. Currently Nigeria is 14 years imprisonment because of lack of knowledge about debates that have been raging since early 20th century.

If it is about polygamy, Africa still dey learn. Solomon is a western man. Abraham and co them in the stream of western history over-sabi how to marry more than one wife. Africa still dey learn

I hate it whenever some folks talk about homosexuality and being polygamous, you guys that do not have a broader knowledge about stuff will be opening anyhow. As if Africa have some popular practices by default as their culture rather than generally recognising that we are human first whether being gay or a polygamous wife that got herself into the battle of dragging a man's brick. Brick draggers.

1 Like

Re: Prophet Zagabe Chiluza Marries 4 Virgins At Once by Islandlady(f): 6:41am On Apr 27, 2022
Dcaliphate:

You're a slave. He's right.
You and your 10th generation from now is a slave forever...mumu

Let me give you reason why you are the biggest slave...that prophet said he is following the Bible, he wants to be like Jacob in the Bible right....now who gave us the bible Isn't it not the white and Western world that gave us the bible....we learn to do stupid things, why can't he learn to be better, he can't think on his own except he follow the bible, isn't that slave mentality
Look whites have succeeded in destroying Africans by bringing religion to us

Is marrying more than 5 wives an achievement huh
Pls next time use your brain
Re: Prophet Zagabe Chiluza Marries 4 Virgins At Once by Islandlady(f): 6:47am On Apr 27, 2022
Premiumwriter:
no one is denying that you said what you said.

I'm saying what you said is trash.
I am entitled to my opinion, so are you

So learn to mind your biz and express your own opinion without bringing someone else opinion down

I never remember telling you I asslick the white and Western folks...so you and your generations are the slave forever
Thanks you
Re: Prophet Zagabe Chiluza Marries 4 Virgins At Once by pacespot(m): 6:49am On Apr 27, 2022
When you see an African old man with big head, fear him undecided
Re: Prophet Zagabe Chiluza Marries 4 Virgins At Once by newoffer: 6:55am On Apr 27, 2022
We are still trying to solve the puzzle left by the Alaafin.
Islandlady:
Prophet of doom

Africans and their sick mentality undecided I mean how will take care of them...Are you Jacob in the Bible or is Jacob you?

I don remove my hand from anything religion...I believe in love for humanity and Goodwill
Re: Prophet Zagabe Chiluza Marries 4 Virgins At Once by HitSong: 7:00am On Apr 27, 2022
huntax:

Remember that a woman gave birth to you and I'm sure you don't know her body count.
Wrong.
Before passing away, she sings like a song regularly to my sisters that she married as a virgin and will never raise whores as daughters so they should be guided.
Re: Prophet Zagabe Chiluza Marries 4 Virgins At Once by GreatAxeMan: 7:11am On Apr 27, 2022
The Bible says that anyone who wants to be a pastor should be the husband of one wife.

1st Timothy 3:2

Therefore a bishop must be above reproach, the husband of one wife, sober-minded, self-controlled, respectable, hospitable, able to teach

The man just wanted to use the Bible to justify his lustfulness and lack of self discipline.

Premiumwriter:
this is trash.

In what way is polygamy bad? And did he tell you that he can't take care of them?

Mental slavery is a disease.

Same you will think homosexuality is not bad because the west says its right. But feel polygamy is bad not for anything else but because the west says so.

Polygamy is not bad or unnatural
Re: Prophet Zagabe Chiluza Marries 4 Virgins At Once by bigtt76(f): 7:19am On Apr 27, 2022
He will take care of them from tithes and offerings cheesy

Islandlady:
Prophet of doom

Re: Prophet Zagabe Chiluza Marries 4 Virgins At Once by inforesource: 7:21am On Apr 27, 2022
Owopariola01:

Where is your proof in the Bible pertaining to what you wrote? Can you please show us?
1st Timothy 3, kindly read in other versions other than Kings James for better understanding.
Re: Prophet Zagabe Chiluza Marries 4 Virgins At Once by seunayantokun(m): 7:29am On Apr 27, 2022
Jester!
Re: Prophet Zagabe Chiluza Marries 4 Virgins At Once by Loreettaa: 7:44am On Apr 27, 2022
cooooooks:
Son of man dey fear god.
undecided undecided
Re: Prophet Zagabe Chiluza Marries 4 Virgins At Once by Noshitboi(m): 7:48am On Apr 27, 2022
Islandlady:
I said what i said
All these trash you wrote up there is your cup of tea
He's saying the truth. You are the one that first wrote thrash
Re: Prophet Zagabe Chiluza Marries 4 Virgins At Once by Nobody: 7:52am On Apr 27, 2022
EBMedia:

https://igberetvnews.com/1418913/prophet-marries-4-virgins-says-adopted-idea-bible-photos-video/

The buffoon even got one pregnant before marriage. Christianity in droves.
Re: Prophet Zagabe Chiluza Marries 4 Virgins At Once by Nobody: 7:53am On Apr 27, 2022
Elidrisy20:
E be like say him don already give them belle
Your eyes clear well well.

1 Like

Re: Prophet Zagabe Chiluza Marries 4 Virgins At Once by Nobody: 8:07am On Apr 27, 2022
HitSong:
Fantastic!

Every girl that has had sex with more than 2 people is a WHÓRE except in a case of rape.

NEVER MARRY A WHÓRE.
NEVER! NEVER MARRY A USED LADY. YOU WILL FEEL DISGUSTED ONCE IN A WHILE JUST THINKING OF HER SEXUAL PAST. I don't have that energy to be dealing with female drama and bugging thoughts of her previous sexual escapades too. Marriage is enough stress already. She needn't add more to it.

1 Like

Re: Prophet Zagabe Chiluza Marries 4 Virgins At Once by Ferrous(m): 8:24am On Apr 27, 2022
Southernigbo:
I love that, d man gave proofs from the Bible yet those who have no proof of polygamy are insulting him

1 Timothy 3:1- 2
1. This is a true saying, If a man desire the office of
a bishop, he desireth a good work.
2. A Bishop then must be blameless, THE HUSBAND
OF ONE WIFE, vigilant, sober, of good behaviour,
given to hospitality, apt to teach.

So, he should stop deceiving his gullible followers
Re: Prophet Zagabe Chiluza Marries 4 Virgins At Once by inforesource: 8:25am On Apr 27, 2022
Miroslavv:

In which rule/book is it written that a pastor should not marry more than one wife

Abi you just manufacture the reason from your own small mind?

1st Timothy 3, kindly read and endeavor to make use of other versions for better understanding.

1 Like

Re: Prophet Zagabe Chiluza Marries 4 Virgins At Once by inforesource: 8:31am On Apr 27, 2022
Crazyfella001:
I don't think the bible forbids polygamy
Read carefully what I have written. I never said Bible forbids polygamy, however you must understand by the law of of first mention, it was during Cain era polygamy started and that's a topic for another day. What my emphasis is on is a pastor or general overseer marrying more than one wife.

Check 1st Timothy 3 and read carefully. You can use other versions of Bible for better understanding.
Re: Prophet Zagabe Chiluza Marries 4 Virgins At Once by LilMissFavvy(f): 8:35am On Apr 27, 2022
My daughters will not be irresponsible. If my daughter brings an ancestor, then no marriage. I will teach my daughters the things they need to know early enough.
edego2up:

Hear this one,,ibi like say na you senior your husband abi you wanna talk say na Eve senior Adam?,becareful you will be a parent one day and your daughter will marry a man senior to them and you will eat your vomit.
Re: Prophet Zagabe Chiluza Marries 4 Virgins At Once by inforesource: 8:43am On Apr 27, 2022
olayinka63:

State the reason why a pastor cannot marry more than one wife? You may corroborate your claim with a Bible verse

Because he is overseeing the flocks of Jesus Christ. 1st Timothy 3 and must be void of every sexual lust and distractions.
Re: Prophet Zagabe Chiluza Marries 4 Virgins At Once by Emperor88(m): 8:45am On Apr 27, 2022
inforesource:
Kwantinue.

He did his as a pastor and nothing Will happen...The problem I have is those who believe there is any pastor anywhere.
Re: Prophet Zagabe Chiluza Marries 4 Virgins At Once by Premiumwriter: 8:48am On Apr 27, 2022
Islandlady:
I am entitled to my opinion, so are you

So learn to mind your biz and express your own opinion without bringing someone else opinion down

I never remember telling you I asslick the white and Western folks...so you and your generations are the slave forever
Thanks you
no one doubts that you are entitled to your opinion.

But that opinion could be trash. Yours on this thread is trash.
Re: Prophet Zagabe Chiluza Marries 4 Virgins At Once by olayinka63: 8:49am On Apr 27, 2022
inforesource:

Because he is overseeing the flocks of Jesus Christ. 1st Timothy 3 and must be void of every sexual lust and distractions.
Then why marrying one, he is supposed not to marry at all considering your Bible quote?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Oyinbo Man Does Press-up As His Fiancee Rests On Him In Pre-wedding Photos / "Ladies, Sometimes DM Him First Because You Might End Up Getting Married". PICS / Little Groom And Bride Marry Each Other After Many Years (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.