Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,441 members, 7,819,627 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:28 PM

Yul Edochie: Dear Nigerian Women - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Yul Edochie: Dear Nigerian Women (39644 Views)

Dear Nigerian Women 2 / Surrogacy: Meet Nigerian Women Who Carry Pregnancy For Other Women In The Womb / Lady Advises Nigerian Women To Allow Their Husbands Cheat, Have Sex Outside (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yul Edochie: Dear Nigerian Women by nesgeeek(m): 11:58am On Apr 29, 2022
Nobody is perfect, if truly he didn't inform his wife before marrying a second wife. But I don't see any reason why many people are against Yuledochie getting another wife for himself. in as much as he is capable of providing for both wifes, there's nothing to be worried about. Or do u all support adultery and fornication which may eventually lead to having a baby mama or baby father?
One thing about we Nigerians is that we complain when someone does the right thing, and mute when some people misbehave.

2 Likes

Re: Yul Edochie: Dear Nigerian Women by placeofallure(f): 11:59am On Apr 29, 2022
Kriss216:
97.432% of men married to Nigerian girls are suffering. Forget the social media fake smile. They're all living in self denial.

No sane man will abandon a good woman or treat her bad.

Dear men, don't let your wife stop you from finding the love of your life.

You're not us. We are in a more privileged position to see things than you. Beyond the boobies and the hole you wanna f**k, do you see anything else? No! No!

When you come to us whinning like a broken record, or corpse wey dem comot him cloth, we know. We can read between the lines if your wife is a good woman or not. Many cases, they are and your rants are invalid. The poor woman just wants you to grow up and be responsible. Since we no com be your mama, whether you grow or you no grow, wetin concern us? Your wife got kids for you so she got to be concerned! We just want the goodies delivered, we bloat your egos and spur you on, and like the egoists that you are, you think you are playing the Ezedike, again, what do we care? That's how you lose the good woman you have at home. Your loss is our utmost gain. Kwantinuu!

Side chick/Baby Mama Association

6 Likes

Re: Yul Edochie: Dear Nigerian Women by Acidosis(m): 12:01pm On Apr 29, 2022
Gloriagee:
Thought you and your ilk are always saying only actresses are financially buoyant in Nollywood but that's besides the point. YUL has said his wife was loyal to him, his brothers stand by her but Internet warriors like yourself are too busy exulting the serial adulterer. Please imagine your dad pulling this weird stunt on you at 16 and imagine how his actions will hurt the family. I feel for Mrs Yul the most but it's just a wake up call for her : Do you and be responsible for your own mental health.

I am not in the category of people who said all actresses earn more than their male counterparts. For God sake Pete Edochie used to be (and maybe still is) the highest paid Nollywood actor for over a decade. What's the idea behind the cancel culture and gross generalisation? Female actresses appear richer because we all know that many of them have multiple streams of income and the industry somewhat favour them.

For how long do I have to come to this thread to explain my point?

People must not say what you want to hear, where you want to. And this thread is not about the correctness of Yul's actions.

Nobody deserves to be cheated on. That's my view about life. Trying to demystify cheating behaviours based on who is less or more deserving of cheating husbands do not make sense to me. This is the narration I'm trying to correct but some are hell bent on pushing the narrative of "don't suffer with him".

Even if you want to classify the type of ladies that do not deserve to be cheated on (since this is what the thread appears to be), I don't think Yul's wife has done anything beyond what other victims have done and still doing.

1 Like

Re: Yul Edochie: Dear Nigerian Women by Luzebox(m): 12:03pm On Apr 29, 2022
placeofallure:

You're not us. We are in a more privileged position to see things than you. Beyond the boobies and the hole you wanna f**k, do you see anything else? No! No!

When you come to us whinning like a broken record, or corpse wey dem comot him cloth, we know. We can read between the lines if your wife is a good woman or not. Many cases, they are and your rants are invalid. The poor woman just wants you to grow up and be responsible. Since we no com be your mama, whether you grow or you no grow, wetin concern us? Your wife got kids for you so she got to be concerned! We just want the goodies delivered, we bloat your egos and spur you on, and like the egoists that you are, you think you are playing the Ezedike, again, what do we care? That's how you lose the good woman you have at home. Your loss is our utmost gain. Kwantinuu!

Side chick/Baby Mama Association
And wen you are 40 and your pu**y don turn bolehole and your vein don green finish ...whatnext?
Re: Yul Edochie: Dear Nigerian Women by omaclarry(m): 12:04pm On Apr 29, 2022
If you are lady standing by me now that I'm broke, please do yourself small favour, waka small hustle cos if I make am I fit leave u follow big nyash.

6 Likes

Re: Yul Edochie: Dear Nigerian Women by efficiencie(m): 12:05pm On Apr 29, 2022
Kriss216:
97.432% of men married to Nigerian girls are suffering. Forget the social media fake smile. They're all living in self denial.

...yes, no sane man will abandon a good woman or treat her bad...but there are many insane men walking around. Like the saying goes, "many are mad but few are roaming"!

3 Likes

Re: Yul Edochie: Dear Nigerian Women by MrCover: 12:05pm On Apr 29, 2022
Nothing No Go See For This Blogging Business
Re: Yul Edochie: Dear Nigerian Women by Acidosis(m): 12:08pm On Apr 29, 2022
YourFavEvangeli:

Lol, she shouldn't use the "I suffered with you" line because she chose it?
So why do we blame women who refused to suffer with us?
I mean if they don't deserve special recognition for suffering with us, why should anyone choose to suffer when there's the choice to not suffer?

Before the gist was it's bad women who leave the broke guys and go for the yahoo boys and aristos, now the good women who suffered are burnt and all we can say is they chose to suffer?

I warned people about this when the news broke out. Failure to condemn the actions of Yul will breed monsters.

Bold of you to think your wife did you a favour and married you out of pity. If that's how you run your home and if that's the training you intend to give your wards, then good luck to you.

1 Like

Re: Yul Edochie: Dear Nigerian Women by Luzebox(m): 12:09pm On Apr 29, 2022
omaclarry:
If you are lady standing by me now that I'm broke, please do yourself small favour, waka small hustle cos if I make am I fit leave u follow big nyash.
normal level....dem dey do am like say...standing with us in our broke times na favour.. if you no help me carry kpokiri or give me fund start business...aunty no bring topic of standing with me..i fit marry you cause i know say you really love me ..but no think say you dey do me favour
Re: Yul Edochie: Dear Nigerian Women by EmmyDJourno: 12:10pm On Apr 29, 2022
Aunty get away you, you still made the man the baddest part of your story, was the act not committed with a woman. Women should talk to themselves, they are the ones that go into Polygamy, Women change your ways
Re: Yul Edochie: Dear Nigerian Women by Jaqenhghar: 12:11pm On Apr 29, 2022
Mstick:
We all woke up to the news that Yul Edochie married a second wife and I've seen numerous takes especially from Nigerian men about how it's within his rights to do so. Of course polygamy is not and has never been a crime in Africa but is that really what polygamy is? Does the first wife at least get a heads up in such a situation?

May Edochie said she found out on Monday that her husband got married on Sunday, that is pure and sheer wickedness. A woman spends 17 years of her life with you, gives you four children and I am sure she has contributed financially, morally and in other ways to build the home and Yul Edochie didn't even have the decency to tell this same woman about his plans.

Men always talk about how the women of this days aren't loyal like their mothers LOL! Things like this and more that women see everyday and you still expect loyalty?!

My advice to every married woman, engaged woman and women in general. You see that man you're doing struggle love with, have a backup plan my dear, I repeat don't TRUST THE LOYALTY OF A BROKE MAN. Get a job, save money, don't have children that you cannot comfortably take care of alone, surround yourself with your family, don't fight your family EVER because when shît hits the fan they're the ones that will protect and fight for you.

African women, Black women, Nigerian women please and please stop aiding struggle love, go out there and work for your own money, it's better you struggle alone, than carrying a baby on your back while wondering what you would cook when you get home.

Work for your own money, stop shrinking yourselves, if a man says he wouldn't marry you because you've a car or a house it's not a lose but a gain.

Niggerian men: women please go and make your money. Dont depend on men for anything

Still Niggerian men: She is always working and doesn't have time for her husband... she is not submissive enough

Naija women don suffer

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yul Edochie: Dear Nigerian Women by phemmyfour: 12:12pm On Apr 29, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

YUL informed his wife about his decision to take a second wife. The wife is just a jealous person that doesn't want to share his man with any woman, and she's very right to be.

For the fact that Yul first wife commented on the post " God will judge you people" doesn't mean that the husband didn't informed her of his intention to take a second wife, she didn't just agree to it and majority of women would do the same including me.

Again, why are emotional women blaming Yul on this and said nothing about the woman that sleep with Yul even when she knew that Yul was married. Our women failed to see the evil of the second wife who rush and opened her legs for Yul to pounce just to spoil another woman's home.

You'll be very stupid and useless if you blame Yul Edochie on this and never said anything about the second wife who sleeps with someone's husband unapologetically just to bring him disunity into someone's once peaceful home.

Truly women are their own greatest enemy.
Eggzactly
Re: Yul Edochie: Dear Nigerian Women by Kriss216: 12:12pm On Apr 29, 2022
Re: Yul Edochie: Dear Nigerian Women by Nobody: 12:13pm On Apr 29, 2022
Acidosis:
Funny how people still believe some "grass-2-grace" celebrity stories online.

If Yul, a son to a famous Nigerian actor, could be broke during his undergraduate years, so what then should we and many other Nigerian students say?

Yul definitely wasn't where he wanted to be at the time he got married. That's not the definition of being broke.

If Yul's dream of becoming Nigeria's president gets actualized tomorrow, he will come out again with stories about how his second wife agreed to marry him when he had "nothing."

Yul was never broke and Yul's 1st wife did not marry into a broke family.

You must be a child to think if a father is comfortable (Pete Edochie is not rich), the son automatically becomes comfortable. You're a child.

3 Likes

Re: Yul Edochie: Dear Nigerian Women by Nobody: 12:14pm On Apr 29, 2022
Mstick:
My post is about Nigerian WOMEN, and I come here this morning to see "men" bickering, I am not surprised! grin

Yes his father left his perfect rich mother for a woman earning 50k a month, guess who he blames?.......the woman! Not his Randy father that left his wife with SEVEN children to go and start a new family.

He can change his moniker a hundred times but you will always know who he's. It's always "I am a rich alcohol dealer,ship on the sea, I met a rich girl, my mother's rich with 10 Mercedes Benz, my sisters have masters degree with 5 Mercedes Benz each but in all this Nigerian women are useless except my mom and sisters".

Hahaha grin. I know him very well too, always bragging and posting pictures of money or alcoholic drinks. He is a very immature fish brained boy. Do they ever accept that they are the reasons their families break up and hurt? Always blaming women for their frustrations

1 Like

Re: Yul Edochie: Dear Nigerian Women by Mosesvic11(m): 12:17pm On Apr 29, 2022
Kriss216:

I salute you
Re: Yul Edochie: Dear Nigerian Women by Gloriagee(f): 12:17pm On Apr 29, 2022
I feel like bookmarking the section where you postulated that female actresses APPEAR richer cos they have multiple sources of income but I don't wanna be sidetracked. Yul's marriage is about 17 years, nearing two decades so if you say Pete Edochie is highest earning over a decade, doubt Yul and his siblings benefitted significantly from the largesse.

Everything about how he's handled this matter reeks of contempt for women and no one said some women are too special to be cheated on. We just think spouses should not be deliberately and repeatedly cheated on. Now the large public outcry is cos Yul himself has repeatedly and publicly hyped his wife for sticking with him when he had nothing and we (male, female and his male siblings) are particularly bothered about his appaling model of rewarding her.

Acidosis:

I am not in the category of people who said all actresses earn more than their male counterparts. For God sake Pete Edochie used to be (and maybe still is) the highest paid Nollywood actor for over a decade. What's the idea behind the cancel culture and gross generalisation? Female actresses appear richer because we all know that many of them have multiple streams of income and the industry somewhat favour them.

For how long do I have to come to this thread to explain my point?

People must not say what you want to hear, where you want to. And this thread is not about the correctness of Yul's actions.

Nobody deserves to be cheated on. That's my view about life. Trying to demystify cheating behaviours based on who is less or more deserving of cheating husbands do not make sense to me. This is the narration I'm trying to correct but some are hell bent on pushing the narrative of "don't suffer with him".

Even if you want to classify the type of ladies that do not deserve to be cheated on (since this is what the thread appears to be), I don't think Yul's wife has done anything beyond what other victims have done and still doing.

3 Likes

Re: Yul Edochie: Dear Nigerian Women by Emperorlanky: 12:18pm On Apr 29, 2022
SeaTrade:
Women rise and be independent this,strong women that...Na only for Internet I dey see am.
But if N200k problem come now,all the males for their contact list go know about am,running from pillar to post with shaved pubes looking for who to lobby into solving the problem in exchange for her warmth.
Think say to make sustainable money na like mixing bleaching cream.
Posterity ....
Re: Yul Edochie: Dear Nigerian Women by Nobody: 12:19pm On Apr 29, 2022

2 Likes

Re: Yul Edochie: Dear Nigerian Women by jerus(m): 12:21pm On Apr 29, 2022
Acidosis:
Funny how people still believe some "grass-2-grace" celebrity stories online.

If Yul, a son to a famous Nigerian actor, could be broke during his undergraduate years, so what then should we and many other Nigerian students say?

Yul definitely wasn't where he wanted to be at the time he got married. That's not the definition of being broke.

If Yul's dream of becoming Nigeria's president gets actualized tomorrow, he will come out again with stories about how his second wife agreed to marry him when he had "nothing."

Yul was never broke and Yul's 1st wife did not marry into a broke family.

hmm!! i reason with you on this..

2 Likes

Re: Yul Edochie: Dear Nigerian Women by Acidosis(m): 12:22pm On Apr 29, 2022
Gloriagee:
I feel like bookmarking the section where you postulated that female actresses APPEAR richer cos they have multiple sources of income but I don't wanna be sidetracked. Yul's marriage is about 17 years, nearing two decades so if you say Pete Edochie is highest earning over a decade, doubt Yul and his siblings benefitted significantly from the largesse.

Everything about how he's handled this matter reeks of contempt for women and no one said some women are too special to be cheated on. We just think spouses should not be deliberately and repeatedly cheated on. Now the large public outcry is cos Yul himself has repeatedly and publicly hyped his wife for sticking with him when he had nothing and we (male, female and his male siblings) are particularly bothered about his appaling model of rewarding her.

I'll really like you to bookmark this thread 'cos the same Yul will come back again in two decades to hype the second wife about how she stuck with him in 2022 when he had "nothing".

I hope my aim is clear now? Please bookmark the page and save us the stress of having to type the same thing repeatedly.

3 Likes

Re: Yul Edochie: Dear Nigerian Women by Acidosis(m): 12:23pm On Apr 29, 2022
Toplap:

I been think sey the guy get sense before but the way he keeps parroting and running mouth anyhow about things he does not know is just foolish

Lol. Foolish woman! Why didn't you quote me directly to insult me? cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Yul Edochie: Dear Nigerian Women by ImaIma1(f): 12:24pm On Apr 29, 2022
Caleycashh:
No body came to this world as a special person with touch of being rich, anyone can be rich same way anyone can go broke... Zazoo zeh is a very huge example, what annoys many men about Nigerian women is the quest for looking out for who's rich without even care of the source, what you always here is "him get money!?" None of them is asking any other rational questions... I hardly pity women nowadays cus most doesn't do their check well before entering into a marriage, it's all about the money for them!

And nobody came into this world with the thought of being poor; chosen specially to be struggling.

It's nobody's business if a girl prefers to marry into money, just like it's nobody's business if she decides to marry a guy that is not rich.

What if she knows the source and it's genuine? Will you be ok with that? Or you think every rich or comfortable is into something shady?

You don't pity girls who go into marriage with rich men and something happens along the line. But you'll pity them if they married a broke guy and something happens down the line, right?

Some girls will.suffer with a broke guy while some would rather go for a rich guy. Know this and know peace.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yul Edochie: Dear Nigerian Women by Nobody: 12:27pm On Apr 29, 2022
Toplap:

I been think sey the guy get sense before but the way he keeps parroting and running mouth anyhow about things he does not know is just foolish

Same here. Been shocked by his recent posts.

3 Likes

Re: Yul Edochie: Dear Nigerian Women by Justbehave(m): 12:28pm On Apr 29, 2022
Kriss216:

Even you David? Watch it.
Re: Yul Edochie: Dear Nigerian Women by ImaIma1(f): 12:28pm On Apr 29, 2022
DryMouth:

If you like write full epistle.

The fact remains all women have an expiration date.

And so do men sweety. You were not created to live forever either.

If you are going to say something, please let it be sensible at least. Don't comment for the sake of commenting.

4 Likes

Re: Yul Edochie: Dear Nigerian Women by gotnel: 12:30pm On Apr 29, 2022
dominique:

Nollywood actors were far from rich during Pete Edochie's era. He was famous alright but stupendously rich? Far from it. He may not even be earning up to 200k per movie at that point in time. Yul is one of his five or six kiddy, you think Pete was submitting his less than 200k paycheck in the hands of one of his youngest kids? Even if he was so rich when he married his wife, does that justify what he did to her?

You men think women's feelings are not to be considered then go ahead and expect loyalty and submission for the women you disregard so much. Thank God eyes don dey open, you people will continue to wail about how today's women no longer want to suffer like your mothers. In fact you never start to dey wail

Yul Edochie has not committed any offence as an Igbo man.
Africans and Asians men are free to practice polygamy as it was in the beginning till now.

Western world are practicing another type of marital system, married today and divorced tomorrow when things don't work out.

Africa Women of nowadays are just being driven and deceiven to believe in one man, one wife .

From the beginning of life to the end of life, man/male species of every living animal are polygamous creatures.
Woman/Female species of every living animal are known to be more fidelity creatures due to the role assigned to them by nature.
For a man to take another woman as a second wife, the first woman in his life have a lot of questions to answer.
Majority of men prefer to do secret love affairs with side chicks and mistresses.
But when the man is ready to go for the ownership of the second woman, something is wrong at home that is only known to the man.
Re: Yul Edochie: Dear Nigerian Women by Danniedpastor(m): 12:30pm On Apr 29, 2022
Kriss216:

Very foolish comment.
How did you arrive at that fight "97.432%?

All this children in this forum that thinks marriage and love is about just having sex

4 Likes

Re: Yul Edochie: Dear Nigerian Women by JovialJune(f): 12:33pm On Apr 29, 2022
Mayeldah:
All these will soon end latest next week once another drama hits social media, at least the 10 year old Chrisland school girl don finally rest.

You people should leave Yul and his family alone, they will sort themselves out

In all these, Elon, Zuckerberg, MTN, Glo, Etisalat, Airtel are the ones smiling to the bank. I am even suspecting these guys stoke up stories every week to keep Nigerian social media space busy.

Lmao cheesy cheesy cheesy

You may be right o grin

3 Likes

Re: Yul Edochie: Dear Nigerian Women by JovialJune(f): 12:35pm On Apr 29, 2022
YourFavEvangeli:

Lol, she shouldn't use the "I suffered with you" line because she chose it?
So why do we blame women who refused to suffer with us?
I mean if they don't deserve special recognition for suffering with us, why should anyone choose to suffer when there's the choice to not suffer?

Before the gist was it's bad women who leave the broke guys and go for the yahoo boys and aristos, now the good women who suffered are burnt and all we can say is they chose to suffer?

I warned people about this when the news broke out. Failure to condemn the actions of Yul will breed monsters.

Toh....I suspect you are a man, thanks for not being biased.

5 Likes

Re: Yul Edochie: Dear Nigerian Women by Danniedpastor(m): 12:35pm On Apr 29, 2022
dominique:

Nollywood actors were far from rich during Pete Edochie's era. He was famous alright but stupendously rich? Far from it. He may not even be earning up to 200k per movie at that point in time. Yul is one of his five or six kiddy, you think Pete was submitting his less than 200k paycheck in the hands of one of his youngest kids? Even if he was so rich when he married his wife, does that justify what he did to her?

You men think women's feelings are not to be considered then go ahead and expect loyalty and submission for the women you disregard so much. Thank God eyes don dey open, you people will continue to wail about how today's women no longer want to suffer like your mothers. In fact you never start to dey wail

Bro, the movie industry is richer than you think.
In those days men like Pete, Nkem owoh were rated as the richest in the industry because the were earning in Millions.

Pete Edoche bought cars for each of his children as graduation gifts.
Re: Yul Edochie: Dear Nigerian Women by Mosesvic11(m): 12:36pm On Apr 29, 2022
Klass99:

He has given us (women) a lot of food for thought. Me, I just can't get over the fact that he wasn't in love with May but had 4 kids with her. Why not stop after a boy and a girl?

The lack of a male child is not even the issue. If all his kids with May were female, I may reason that the quest for a male child drove his actions.

I know a woman who married as a virgin, at some point in her marriage she was treating herself for gonorrhea and she never cheated in that marriage. Her hubby cheated and infected her with it.

It's like our feelings and well being truly do not matter to Naija men once they marry you. Marriage to a Nigerian man is becoming less and less attractive, with the kind of stories you hear online and offline.

That is not to say men of other nationalities are any better, but kai our men are something else, extremely selfish and insensitive.
cheating is not a crime in africa, expecially nigeria, marrying more than one wife is not a crime too. Please if she is not comfortable let her go.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply)

Finally Got A Job After So Long, But My In-Laws Won't Let Me Have It! / "How My Husband Left Me One Month After Marriage" - Nigerian Lady Cries Out / What My Wife Did Yesterday That Made Me Realize She's Special

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.