Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,527 members, 7,826,979 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:00 AM

“Number One, Undisputed” Yul Edochie Hails His First Wife (photo) - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “Number One, Undisputed” Yul Edochie Hails His First Wife (photo) (63282 Views)

One And Only Yul Edochie's Wife, Other Na Counterfeit - Rita Edochie Hails May / Yul Edochie Hails His Daughter, Danielle For Her Good Performance In JAMB / Yul Edochie Hails Queen Wokoma Over Her Modest Dressing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “Number One, Undisputed” Yul Edochie Hails His First Wife (photo) by Truvelisback(m): 11:32am On Apr 28, 2022
Bobmarie:
There is no humiliation? What if this were you mother, you will support what your dad did? Bringing in another child to fight for your inheritance?
I recognize your moniker now. If I mention your mother in another context now, you will say I have insulted her. Hypocrite

Sense is too far from you.
U still childish in ur reasoning. By the way, u are the hypocrite and i am not. I have only voiced out my view.
Re: “Number One, Undisputed” Yul Edochie Hails His First Wife (photo) by pocohantas(f): 11:32am On Apr 28, 2022
Alexaonfleek:
This one is clearly delusional grin grin grin

Very delusional. Just like it made Regina the only current wife ba? Shebi the Moroccan left. Where is Ned’s first wife. Even a whole Alaafin, all his young wives were leaving one after the other to Lagos. Once you add another being to the mix, attention would be divided and a man would be plain delusional to think loyalty would remain the same. They are not fighting for his love, they are fighting for resources because their greatest concern at that point is their kids as the household is divided!

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: “Number One, Undisputed” Yul Edochie Hails His First Wife (photo) by AmazonTopaz(f): 11:33am On Apr 28, 2022
christistruth01:

She has already lost the man
Everything else is pure deception to make her feel as if she still matters

She now needs to focus on her God her Peace of mind and her Children

She can not be happy in that marriage again

This is why I like oyibo people they will not pretend just walk away and divorce and everybody is happy.

If she stays she will just hate him more.

6 Likes

Re: “Number One, Undisputed” Yul Edochie Hails His First Wife (photo) by AmazonTopaz(f): 11:36am On Apr 28, 2022
TheWolfen:

The worst that can ever happen to her is leave her husband. She will regret it just like many other women that made same move..

Taking a second wife is not bad. It is part of the African culture. I will only fault the dude here because he should had let her know he is open to make that move..
A man can love more than one woman and share the love among them but a woman can't do that. That is the difference. If she listen to online bitter feminist she can as well kiss her true happiness goodbye. The new wife will smile to that.

Keep quiet jaare, no woman has regretted leaving her marriage that is the lie you clowns tell yourselves.

Her leaving that marriage is the best decision she can make because she can still restore her sanity if this was done to you how would you feel so you would pretend that all is well while secretly plotting to deal with your spouse

5 Likes

Re: “Number One, Undisputed” Yul Edochie Hails His First Wife (photo) by Nobody: 11:36am On Apr 28, 2022
Truvelisback:
U still childish in ur reasoning. By the way, u are the hypocrite and i am not. I have only voiced out my view.
Its obvious you are uneducated and small minded. Read, you cannot answer. Questions you cannot read. Intelligent conversation you cannot hold. Empathy for the next human being. ZERO.

All you do is stick to the opinions in your in small head like the true illiterate you are.

Carry on.

1 Like

Re: “Number One, Undisputed” Yul Edochie Hails His First Wife (photo) by Shebbs: 11:37am On Apr 28, 2022
He Has Finally Celebrated The Both Of Them Can We All Rest Now?
Re: “Number One, Undisputed” Yul Edochie Hails His First Wife (photo) by Nobody: 11:37am On Apr 28, 2022
TheWolfen:

The worst that can ever happen to her is leave her husband. She will regret it just like many other women that made same move..

Taking a second wife is not bad. It is part of the African culture. I will only fault the dude here because he should had let her know he is open to make that move..
A man can love more than one woman and share the love among them but a woman can't do that. That is the difference. If she listen to online bitter feminist she can as well kiss her true happiness goodbye. The new wife will smile to that.
Many are mad. Few are roaming.

1 Like

Re: “Number One, Undisputed” Yul Edochie Hails His First Wife (photo) by ehay(f): 11:40am On Apr 28, 2022
[color=#006600][/color] I
MadamVanessa:
shocked

YUL still love and respect his first wife , just that the first wife is just being jealous and bitter because someone else is coming to share that glorious dick with her. I don't blame her, by default that's how we women are . It's not easy seeing your husband you've to yourself alone now being shared .

But for this matter people were funny me pass, be people were their mama na second wife, third wife , fourth wife , still get mind choke mouth for this matter.. imagine? People get mind o. Even my friend that I know her mum is a second wife and it was because of her mum that the first wife painfully leave the marriage after giving birth to six children , get mind yap Yul yesterday, I laugh.

Another close friend of mine who we have been having series of threeesome with married men rushed to Yul page on Facebook to dropped her insults..I shockedshocked

I will be so foolish and stupid to join the bandwagon of emotional women to dragged Yul. Who knows I might fall in love tomorrow with a married man, but God forbid! But who knows? Yul second wife never envisaged or believed that she will end up as a second wife today..If case is not taken she was one of those that swear that she can never be a second wife or look at a married man twice, but today what happen?

What I like about your comment is the 'God forbid' to you marrying a married man, because you know is a different level of wrong. Only children that grew up in polygamous homes know the wrongs in polygamy, and are the only ones qualified through their experience to condemn polygamy. My mum is a second wife, but she will never wish me polygamy. Until you experience it, especially the children you won't understand. Then the big regrets for the men in old age. I'm an Igbo, probably it's different for other ethnic groups.

3 Likes

Re: “Number One, Undisputed” Yul Edochie Hails His First Wife (photo) by Qadaffi2idiamin: 11:41am On Apr 28, 2022
BSdetective:
The punk's foolish father can give political advice to tinubu but can't advice his useless son on keeping his family.

The idiots quoting me can jump in the lagos lagoon.
Your skull is about to be mined bro. It's currently undergoing cloud mining somewhere at Irabiji.

Your stupid psychotic ritualistic family can't advice themselves and you're here calling someone else's family dumb...

Animal!
Re: “Number One, Undisputed” Yul Edochie Hails His First Wife (photo) by pocohantas(f): 11:44am On Apr 28, 2022
AmazonTopaz:

Keep quiet jaare, no woman has regretted leaving her marriage that is the lie you clowns tell yourselves.

Her leaving that marriage is the best decision she can make because she can still restore her sanity if this was done to you how would you feel so you would pretend that all is well while secretly plotting to deal with your spouse

Leave to where?? After 4 kids and all these years? She should stay there and grab all she can. It is obvious he was cheating and the side chick got pregnant. He had to marry her as a honourable African man. So he would do a lot of this to save place and reassure her of his love and her position. That is what she should capitalize on to milk him of everything.

Leave ke? She can only leave when she has grabbed enough or he is down with one illness.

2 Likes

Re: “Number One, Undisputed” Yul Edochie Hails His First Wife (photo) by ogelekpomgam(m): 11:46am On Apr 28, 2022
BSdetective:
The punk's foolish father can give political advice to tinubu but can't advice his useless son on keeping his family.

This is not ofemmanumanu matter.ihea bu okwu ndi Igbo gbasala anyi.Carry your cocaine/bullionthief tilumbu matter commot for this page osiso!!! angry angry
Re: “Number One, Undisputed” Yul Edochie Hails His First Wife (photo) by Testimony1988(m): 11:49am On Apr 28, 2022
The difference is clear.
Re: “Number One, Undisputed” Yul Edochie Hails His First Wife (photo) by NOETHNICITY(m): 11:51am On Apr 28, 2022
dawnomike:
Yul is just stirring the troubled waters... He seems to be confused
How is that? He's praising his first wife and you are not happy about it. What is he supposed to do, insult her?
Re: “Number One, Undisputed” Yul Edochie Hails His First Wife (photo) by ehay(f): 11:51am On Apr 28, 2022
[color=#006600][/color]
TheWolfen:

Obviously you grew up in a monogamous home so you don'tknow. No man can love more than more wife equally. You must have a favorite and the one you are managing. The thing is that marriage ended the moment he took a second wife. All Yul is to her now is a source of school fees, upkeep money and shelter, nothing else. Yul grew up in a monogamous home he won't understand. Even his children will be bitter towards him. They won't show it now, but with time when they get older and he will see their resentment towards him.

3 Likes

Re: “Number One, Undisputed” Yul Edochie Hails His First Wife (photo) by Secondson: 11:51am On Apr 28, 2022
why peopleare complaning is because it came as a surprise having known what he stands for and his background
Re: “Number One, Undisputed” Yul Edochie Hails His First Wife (photo) by ALFADOS(m): 11:54am On Apr 28, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

YUL still love and respect his first wife , just that the first wife is just being jealous and bitter because someone else is coming to share that glorious dick with her. I don't blame her, by default that's how we women are . It's not easy seeing your husband you've to yourself alone now being shared .

But for this matter people were funny me pass, be people were their mama na second wife, third wife , fourth wife , still get mind choke mouth for this matter.. imagine? People get mind o. Even my friend that I know her mum is a second wife and it was because of her mum that the first wife painfully leave the marriage after giving birth to six children , get mind yap Yul yesterday, I laugh.

Another close friend of mine who we have been having series of threeesome with married men rushed to Yul page on Facebook to dropped her insults..I shockedshocked

I will be so foolish and stupid to join the bandwagon of emotional women to dragged Yul. Who knows I might fall in love tomorrow with a married man, but God forbid! But who knows? Yul second wife never envisaged or believed that she will end up as a second wife today..If care is not taken she was one of those that swear that she can never be a second wife or look at a married man twice, but today what happen?
you have hit the nail on the head
Re: “Number One, Undisputed” Yul Edochie Hails His First Wife (photo) by maasoap(m): 11:56am On Apr 28, 2022
dawnomike:
Yul is just stirring the troubled waters... He seems to be confused

For loving two women?
Re: “Number One, Undisputed” Yul Edochie Hails His First Wife (photo) by penplus: 11:56am On Apr 28, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

I will be so foolish and stupid to join the bandwagon of emotional women to dragged Yul. Who knows I might fall in love tomorrow with a married man, but God forbid! But who knows? Yul second wife never envisaged or believed that she will end up as a second wife today..If care is not taken she was one of those that swear that she can never be a second wife or look at a married man twice, but today what happen?

GOD forbid o....but what GOD won't forbid is what you're wishing a fellow woman like you....so be rest assured when you finally settle down with your very single husband.... another woman will share that his glorious dick with you....as they....what goes around comes around.... whatever a man sow so shall he reap....keep clapping got Yul you hear

2 Likes

Re: “Number One, Undisputed” Yul Edochie Hails His First Wife (photo) by oshorstan(f): 11:57am On Apr 28, 2022
See Faithia way day bl@w all the married men around me day drag YUL ����
Re: “Number One, Undisputed” Yul Edochie Hails His First Wife (photo) by maasoap(m): 11:59am On Apr 28, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

Just like one actress whose name I have forgotten. She advised ladies against becoming second wife but she has become a second wife today
Re: “Number One, Undisputed” Yul Edochie Hails His First Wife (photo) by Mrsoft3(m): 12:02pm On Apr 28, 2022
Preacherrr:
IS YOUR FATHER MARRIED TO MORE THAN ONE WIFE? WHAT ABOUT YOU, ARE YOU MARRIED TO MORE THAN ONE WIFE?l(THAT IS IF YOU ARE EVEN MARRIED SELF)? WILL YOUR SISTER ACCEPT TO BE SECOND WIFE? IF YOUR ANSWER IS NOT YES TO 3 THE QUESTION ASKED, THEN YOU ARE A HYPOCRITE.

As for your question, my father is a Muslim, we be 11. Do the maths.

It's a choice, if I have the money even as a Christian I will marry more than one wife.
Re: “Number One, Undisputed” Yul Edochie Hails His First Wife (photo) by Mrsoft3(m): 12:02pm On Apr 28, 2022
KaluwisxPRO:

Yes if the woman can take care of both husbands and doesn’t give a rat assss fvvck about what society has to say, Everyone with his/her own.

Will you allow a woman you marry to get married to someone else?

2 Likes

Re: “Number One, Undisputed” Yul Edochie Hails His First Wife (photo) by Nobody: 12:03pm On Apr 28, 2022
We need to help this women, the truth is there is 4 woman to one man, and 10 women for 1 successful man in Nigeria now, so successful men must marry more than one wife.
Re: “Number One, Undisputed” Yul Edochie Hails His First Wife (photo) by Mrsoft3(m): 12:03pm On Apr 28, 2022
Emjace:
His second wife was his side chick that's why they already have a child together before Yul made things official due to his political career

Eh even his first wife was a sidekick before he married her.

1 Like

Re: “Number One, Undisputed” Yul Edochie Hails His First Wife (photo) by maasoap(m): 12:03pm On Apr 28, 2022
ehay:
[color=#006600][/color]

Obviously you grew up in a monogamous home so you don'tknow. No man can love more than more wife equally. You must have a favorite and the one you are managing. The thing is that marriage ended the moment he took a second wife. All Yul is to her now is a source of school fees, upkeep money and shelter, nothing else. Yul grew up in a monogamous home he won't understand. Even his children will be bitter towards him. They won't show it now, but with time when they get older and he will see their resentment towards him.

Lol. Like play like play, you guys just want to turn polygamy to taboo in Nigeria. Hope you guys just realise that the rate at which men and boys are dying in Nigeria can never let every woman has one man to herself. The scarcity of men no be here, and the question of responsible men at that!
Re: “Number One, Undisputed” Yul Edochie Hails His First Wife (photo) by Mrsoft3(m): 12:04pm On Apr 28, 2022
Loreettaa:

You alpha pigs are the ones who always slvtshame women, yet make excuses for men.
Is this how to reward a woman for 17 years of loyalty?
His wife only came to know days ago.

Has she ever complained to you that she is not treated right? Has he ever abandoned her or starve her of any rights when it comes to love and marriage. He got married to someone else plus her and the two of them dey. She actually agreed to it. Lobatan
Re: “Number One, Undisputed” Yul Edochie Hails His First Wife (photo) by Mrsoft3(m): 12:06pm On Apr 28, 2022
chrizzyace:

Oga this is not about the so called “Alpha Male” thing. He knows the gist has been casted By that dreadful gistlover blogger, that’s why he quickly came out to pass the news himself , he had no choice. If the blogger didn’t know I’m sure it would have been a secret till date.

That's because it's a personal affair, na we know get work that's why we carry him matter put for front. They are humans and have right to live life the way they want. They are always the ones receiving the insult and backlash from people who doesn't know where it hurts in the shoes.
Re: “Number One, Undisputed” Yul Edochie Hails His First Wife (photo) by Odidigboigbo(m): 12:12pm On Apr 28, 2022
BSdetective:

When has it become a crime to marry more than one wife as an African man? To the best of my knowledge, Tunubu current wife is not his first wife.
Re: “Number One, Undisputed” Yul Edochie Hails His First Wife (photo) by TheWolfen(m): 12:15pm On Apr 28, 2022
Bobmarie:
Many are mad. Few are roaming.
I don't entertain mad people in my mentions. Anyone mad should check in the nearest psychiatric hospital
Re: “Number One, Undisputed” Yul Edochie Hails His First Wife (photo) by christistruth01: 12:17pm On Apr 28, 2022
TheWolfen:

Many Women have left and are living Peacefully with their kids

Polygamous marriages are very acrimonious not all women are made for it even the best women leave

2 Likes

Re: “Number One, Undisputed” Yul Edochie Hails His First Wife (photo) by Farfalla(f): 12:17pm On Apr 28, 2022
Obakoolex:
Alpha male tins

You people really don't know who alpha males are. Just throwing that word around like a ball.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Tatiana Dikeh: Tonto Dikeh's Sister Celebrates Churchill On His Birthday / Sophia Leone Has Died After She Was Found “unresponsive” In Her Mexico Apartment / Alex Pulls The Usual “hack” Card After An Intimate Picture Surfaced On Her Snap

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.