Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,007 members, 7,835,418 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:55 AM

“Number One, Undisputed” Yul Edochie Hails His First Wife (photo) - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “Number One, Undisputed” Yul Edochie Hails His First Wife (photo) (63314 Views)

One And Only Yul Edochie's Wife, Other Na Counterfeit - Rita Edochie Hails May / Yul Edochie Hails His Daughter, Danielle For Her Good Performance In JAMB / Yul Edochie Hails Queen Wokoma Over Her Modest Dressing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “Number One, Undisputed” Yul Edochie Hails His First Wife (photo) by kals4luv990(m): 10:53am On Apr 28, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

YUL still love and respect his first wife , just that the first wife is just being jealous and bitter because someone else is coming to share that glorious dick with her. I don't blame her, by default that's how we women are . It's not easy seeing your husband you've to yourself alone now being shared .

But for this matter people were funny me pass, be people were their mama na second wife, third wife , fourth wife , still get mind choke mouth for this matter.. imagine? People get mind o. Even my friend that I know her mum is a second wife and it was because of her mum that the first wife painfully leave the marriage after giving birth to six children , get mind yap Yul yesterday, I laugh.

Another close friend of mine who we have been having series of threeesome with married men rushed to Yul page on Facebook to dropped her insults..I shockedshocked

I will be so foolish and stupid to join the bandwagon of emotional women to dragged Yul. Who knows I might fall in love tomorrow with a married man, but God forbid, But who knows? YUL second wife never envisaged or believed that she will end up as a second wife today..If case is not taken she was one of those that swear that she can never be a second wife or look a married man twice, but today what happened?
waow you are the FIRST NAIRALAND FEMALE WITH SENSE..MY RESPECT NA YOUR OWN MA
Re: “Number One, Undisputed” Yul Edochie Hails His First Wife (photo) by juman(m): 10:54am On Apr 28, 2022
This guy might be good president.
He is indigenous African man.

Many igbos pretend.
They have children in secret with lovers.
But the guy came out and accept her as second wife.
He is genuine.

4 Likes

Re: “Number One, Undisputed” Yul Edochie Hails His First Wife (photo) by Nobody: 10:55am On Apr 28, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

YUL still love and respect his first wife , just that the first wife is just being jealous and bitter because someone else is coming to share that glorious dick with her. I don't blame her, by default that's how we women are . It's not easy seeing your husband you've to yourself alone now being shared .

But for this matter people were funny me pass, be people were their mama na second wife, third wife , fourth wife , still get mind choke mouth for this matter.. imagine? People get mind o. Even my friend that I know her mum is a second wife and it was because of her mum that the first wife painfully leave the marriage after giving birth to six children , get mind yap Yul yesterday, I laugh.

Another close friend of mine who we have been having series of threeesome with married men rushed to Yul page on Facebook to dropped her insults..I shockedshocked

I will be so foolish and stupid to join the bandwagon of emotional women to dragged Yul. Who knows I might fall in love tomorrow with a married man, but God forbid, But who knows? YUL second wife never envisaged or believed that she will end up as a second wife today..If case is not taken she was one of those that swear that she can never be a second wife or look a married man twice, but today what happened?
Ride on mia amor!
Re: “Number One, Undisputed” Yul Edochie Hails His First Wife (photo) by Preacherrr(m): 10:55am On Apr 28, 2022
IS YOUR FATHER MARRIED TO MORE THAN ONE WIFE? WHAT ABOUT YOU, ARE YOU MARRIED TO MORE THAN ONE WIFE?l(THAT IS IF YOU ARE EVEN MARRIED SELF)? WILL YOUR SISTER ACCEPT TO BE SECOND WIFE? IF YOUR ANSWER IS NOT YES TO 3 THE QUESTION ASKED, THEN YOU ARE A HYPOCRITE.
Mrsoft3:

That doesn't look like confusion. That's an alpha male at work.

Doesn't care what people will say, he has built a wall against words.

Doesn't hide anything, he has a second wife, and a child. He said wife and not side chick. Make we focus with our own life, if you can't do such then keep quiet and stop judging.

1 Like

Re: “Number One, Undisputed” Yul Edochie Hails His First Wife (photo) by kals4luv990(m): 10:55am On Apr 28, 2022
derecho:
What if they realized the wickedness of their mothers and refuse to continue in it?

By your token,
every child born as a result of rape by armed robbers should be thankful for rape?
yu dnt just have enough sense to comprehend what she wrote..yu need weed for brain clearance
Re: “Number One, Undisputed” Yul Edochie Hails His First Wife (photo) by Deltatoto: 10:56am On Apr 28, 2022
Niece:
Nollywood actor, Yul Edochie has hailed his first wife following a backlash he got from fans after revealing his second wife.
The Nollywood actor who is currently trending on social media after posting photos of his son whom he welcomed with his second wife has posted photos of his first wife to hail her.

Posting the photos, he wrote;

https://www.instagram.com/p/Cc4rubFMnA-/
let us see the no2 disputed too bros
Re: “Number One, Undisputed” Yul Edochie Hails His First Wife (photo) by Truvelisback(m): 10:56am On Apr 28, 2022
JovialJune:

You guys love lying to yourselves, wives in polygamy focus on their children, they do not give a fvck about the man anymore, mothers move to their kids house when they get married, they abandon their husbands to suffer in old age.
No, except the man neglects his responsibilities or abandon his family.
Re: “Number One, Undisputed” Yul Edochie Hails His First Wife (photo) by pope191: 10:56am On Apr 28, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

Love? Yes! Respect and regard? No... when you have respect and regard for people, you wont hurt them. It's not that he was forced to do anything, he intentionally did what he did, because that's what he want regardless.

2 Likes

Re: “Number One, Undisputed” Yul Edochie Hails His First Wife (photo) by Osita2028(m): 10:56am On Apr 28, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

you are very right my sister... You have said it all.
Re: “Number One, Undisputed” Yul Edochie Hails His First Wife (photo) by derecho(m): 10:57am On Apr 28, 2022
I can see the effect of weed already
kals4luv990:
yu dnt just have enough sense to comprehend what she wrote..yu need weed for brain clearance
Re: “Number One, Undisputed” Yul Edochie Hails His First Wife (photo) by Ryott: 10:58am On Apr 28, 2022
BSdetective:
The punk's foolish father can give political advice to tinubu but can't advice his useless son on keeping his family.
Shut up with your stupidity, is marrying two wives a crime? In your tribe are there not polygamists everywhere? Which advice do you want him to give his son, to tell him how many wives he should marry? You tinubu urchins always talk foolishly

4 Likes

Re: “Number One, Undisputed” Yul Edochie Hails His First Wife (photo) by kals4luv990(m): 10:58am On Apr 28, 2022
christistruth01:

You are assuming that the Wife is happy to be in a Polygamous marriage what if she is a from a Christian background such a situation will only sow headache and Confusion in her and her Children's lives

The man is now clearly in love with Someone else, if they didn't have issues he wouldn't have married someone else

For her own Peace and that of her Children she should just quietly go and live elsewhere, it is going to get much worse
especially as it has started like this

She should not belittle herself to be dragging with the new Wife she should allow them to themselves and focus on God and her Children

She should just go abroad with her Children, just tell Yul you want your children to School abroad and relocate with them

A man who stripped you naked in the market and made you National headline News doesn't love you anymore

Focus on Jesus Christ his love is Eternally unfailing
stupid Christian..our Lord Jesus never condemned Polygamy and our culture does not condemn it either..so why are you pained?

1 Like

Re: “Number One, Undisputed” Yul Edochie Hails His First Wife (photo) by JovialJune(f): 10:58am On Apr 28, 2022
Truvelisback:
No, except the man neglects his responsibilities or abandon his family.

Na so, go and ask kids from rich polygamous homes why they neglected their father that took care of them.

4 Likes

Re: “Number One, Undisputed” Yul Edochie Hails His First Wife (photo) by christistruth01: 10:58am On Apr 28, 2022
TheWolfen:

If she does that it will be her loss and the new wife gain

She has already lost the man
Everything else is pure deception to make her feel as if she still matters

She now needs to focus on her God her Peace of mind and her Children

She can not be happy in that marriage again

3 Likes

Re: “Number One, Undisputed” Yul Edochie Hails His First Wife (photo) by JovialJune(f): 10:59am On Apr 28, 2022
christistruth01:

Everything else is deception to make her feel as if she still matters

Thank you.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: “Number One, Undisputed” Yul Edochie Hails His First Wife (photo) by Osita2028(m): 10:59am On Apr 28, 2022
Truvelisback:
No, except the man neglects his responsibilities or abandons his family.

You have said it all...
Re: “Number One, Undisputed” Yul Edochie Hails His First Wife (photo) by Regex: 10:59am On Apr 28, 2022
dawnomike:
Yul is just stirring the troubled waters... He seems to be confused

Person weh don pay bride price complete everything of the two wives deh confused? Shatap there.
Re: “Number One, Undisputed” Yul Edochie Hails His First Wife (photo) by Osita2028(m): 11:03am On Apr 28, 2022
Ryott:

Shut up with your stupidity, is marrying two wives a crime? In your tribe are there not polygamists everywhere? Which advice do you want him to give his son, to tell him how many wives he should marry? You tinubu urchins always talk foolishly
Abi oooo...some people don't think � before talking at all
Re: “Number One, Undisputed” Yul Edochie Hails His First Wife (photo) by Truvelisback(m): 11:04am On Apr 28, 2022
JovialJune:

Na so, go and ask kids from rich polygamous homes why they neglected their father that took care of them.
No sensible kid would abandon his father who took good care of him except the witch mother decides to turn the kids heart against his father.

2 Likes

Re: “Number One, Undisputed” Yul Edochie Hails His First Wife (photo) by BeardGangJnr1(m): 11:05am On Apr 28, 2022
derecho:
What if they realized the wickedness of their mothers and refuse to continue in it?

By your token,
every child born as a result of rape by armed robbers should be thankful for rape?
U dey mind that Hippo � undecided grin
Re: “Number One, Undisputed” Yul Edochie Hails His First Wife (photo) by deavicky(m): 11:05am On Apr 28, 2022
lexy20I4:

But if na woman you for don dey call am evening newspaper, our hypocrisy dey vex me die.
see ur reasoning!!!! can a woman marry two husband at the same time In this our dear nation.
This man didn't do anything new he just got himself another wife. What was ur stake or input on Ned woke, Regina Daniels husband. He has six and nobody is saying anything.
Re: “Number One, Undisputed” Yul Edochie Hails His First Wife (photo) by Regex: 11:05am On Apr 28, 2022
derecho:

By your token,

Dude your reason is very foul. What has rape got to do with this? Can't you reason without sentiment? Check your lineage, your forefathers were polygamous, what's the problem?
Re: “Number One, Undisputed” Yul Edochie Hails His First Wife (photo) by christistruth01: 11:05am On Apr 28, 2022
kals4luv990:
stupid Christian..our Lord Jesus never condemned Polygamy and our culture does not condemn it either..so why are you pained?

Christianity allows a woman to leave an unrepentantly adulterous marriage

Malachi 2:14
You ask, “Why?” It is because the LORD is the witness between you and the wife of your youth. You have been unfaithful to her, though she is your partner, the wife of your marriage covenant.
Mark 10 : 5-10
5“It was because your hearts were hard that Moses wrote you this law,” Jesus replied. 6“But at the beginning of creation God ‘made them male and female.’ a 7‘For this reason a man will leave his father and mother and be united to his wife, b 8and the two will become one flesh.’ c So they are no longer two, but one flesh. 9Therefore what God has joined together, let no one separate.”

Three People in a Marriage can never become one flesh, the 3rd Person has separated the first two

1 Like

Re: “Number One, Undisputed” Yul Edochie Hails His First Wife (photo) by Biglittlelois(f): 11:06am On Apr 28, 2022
Take men serious at your own peril.

3 Likes

Re: “Number One, Undisputed” Yul Edochie Hails His First Wife (photo) by Regex: 11:09am On Apr 28, 2022
BSdetective:
The punk's foolish father can give political advice to tinubu but can't advice his useless son on keeping his family.

An urchin like you is insulting a man whom your generation before you are not half what Pete is. Your father or your grandfather is Peter's age mate, where are they that can advise an urchin like you to advise Tinubu and give out political advice?

Because you have Internet. Afo any.
Re: “Number One, Undisputed” Yul Edochie Hails His First Wife (photo) by TheWolfen(m): 11:11am On Apr 28, 2022
christistruth01:

Everything else is pure deception to make her feel as if she still matters

She now needs to focus on her God her Peace of mind and her Children

She can not be happy in that marriage again
The worst that can ever happen to her is leave her husband. She will regret it just like many other women that made same move..

Taking a second wife is not bad. It is part of the African culture. I will only fault the dude here because he should had let her know he is open to make that move..
A man can love more than one woman and share the love among them but a woman can't do that. That is the difference. If she listen to online bitter feminist she can as well kiss her true happiness goodbye. The new wife will smile to that.
Re: “Number One, Undisputed” Yul Edochie Hails His First Wife (photo) by Fuckyoumod: 11:11am On Apr 28, 2022
dawnomike:
Yul is just stirring the troubled waters... He seems to be confused
how?

Which do you prefer.

A Yul that hides and pretends all his life jumping from one pvssy to the other or a Yul that decides to do the noble thing by marrying and bringing her and his son home?

I leave this questions to your conscience!

Don't be too quick to call your fellow man confused.
Re: “Number One, Undisputed” Yul Edochie Hails His First Wife (photo) by obiekunie01: 11:11am On Apr 28, 2022
Nigerialabalaba:

Mtchew.. So u be second wife sef and u con dey para say ur ex left u with ur children.
D yeye boy tink say marraige na d film e dey act.

if u love and respect a woman , u no go dey nack am for house and go out go nack anoda woman without condom!

Na only God sabi how many times Yul don give dat woman mouth disease wen e dey suck yul or d number of times yul don give her gonorrhoea.

I no sure sef weda na Pete Edochie born dat yeye boy

i don try to reaon that matter - but the truth be say that IDIOT no resemble Pete at all.

But as pete no complain who am i to complain on his behalf.
Re: “Number One, Undisputed” Yul Edochie Hails His First Wife (photo) by Regex: 11:11am On Apr 28, 2022
Sonyboom765:
Are you not mad ? So his foolish father can be the judge of character to others that manage their homes n life beta than him but he can not be mentioned n exposed for the failure he raised as a son. Many of your igbos are mad I swear.

How far you that is successful ni. Where Yul walked on, can you walk on it? Urchin like you... Yeyeye
Re: “Number One, Undisputed” Yul Edochie Hails His First Wife (photo) by LaJoe2: 11:11am On Apr 28, 2022
They should tell us if this is a Prank...let us clap and move on.
Re: “Number One, Undisputed” Yul Edochie Hails His First Wife (photo) by eguarojeona: 11:11am On Apr 28, 2022
Niece:
Nollywood actor, Yul Edochie has hailed his first wife following a backlash he got from fans after revealing his second wife.
The Nollywood actor who is currently trending on social media after posting photos of his son whom he welcomed with his second wife has posted photos of his first wife to hail her.

Posting the photos, he wrote;

https://www.instagram.com/p/Cc4rubFMnA-/
plot twist:Dna shows he isnt the father of new wife.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Toyin Tomato Causes Stir At Shoprite After Her Daughter Was Molested (Video) / Mr. Ibu Replies Amber Rose. / Police Reacts To Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Rape Allegations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.