Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,280 members, 7,811,832 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:36 PM

Private Schools Do Not Pay Teachers During Holidays - Career (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Private Schools Do Not Pay Teachers During Holidays (32672 Views)

My Discovery About Private Schools / Do Not Pay Too Much Attention To The People, True Life Story / Hard Work Does Not Pay If The Right Things Are Not Done (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Private Schools Do Not Pay Teachers During Holidays by Newton2024: 7:22am On May 30, 2022
AzzaMan:

Bro, Come and do fraud.

Na you go dy chat those UK women for me, their English too strong. Me no come dy bomb UK women again, Dem go dy correct your English up and down.
FRAUD | SCAM | THEFT (PRO. 10:23)

"Thou shalt not steal" is one of the Ten commandments of the Jewish Torah known to Christians as the first five books of the Old Testament. The Bible says, "Ill-gotten treasures have no lasting value..." ~ Proverbs 10:1

Brother, give up on fraud and embrace good news. The good news is that Jesus is able to bless you exceedingly abundantly without adding sorrow only if you can surrender and accept him as your personal Lord and Saviour. Seek first the kingdom of God and its righteousness, then you will be blessed. God loves you.

You need to repent and give life your to Jesus today, tomorrow may be late. If you are ready to be saved from the danger of hell fire that is awaiting scammers like you and to start a new life that pleases your Creator, say this prayer of salvation�

Lord Jesus, for too long I’ve kept you out of my life. I know that I am a fraudster and that I cannot save myself. No longer will I close the door when I hear you knocking. By faith I gratefully receive your gift of salvation. I am ready to trust you as my Lord and Saviour. Thank you, Lord Jesus, for coming to earth. I believe you are the Son of God who died on the cross for my sins and rose from the dead on the third day. Thank you for bearing my sins and giving me the gift of eternal life. I believe your words are true. Come into my heart, Lord Jesus, and be my Saviour. Amen.

Like | Comment | Share
/ChristOurSaviourMinistries
m.me/ChristOurSaviourMinistries
Re: Private Schools Do Not Pay Teachers During Holidays by Devilagentcap: 7:54am On Jun 25, 2022
AzzaMan:

Bro, Come and do fraud.

Na you go dy chat those UK women for me, their English too strong. Me no come dy bomb UK women again, Dem go dy correct your English up and down.

Do not encourage internet fraud
Re: Private Schools Do Not Pay Teachers During Holidays by buttlover(m): 8:17am On Jun 25, 2022
AzzaMan:

Bro, Come and do fraud.

Bro I need Romania azza
Re: Private Schools Do Not Pay Teachers During Holidays by QuinModah(f): 6:43pm On Jun 26, 2022
Newton2024:
My proprietress has not paid me my March salary (15k) till today and no work no salary for April. She said she is expecting some parents to pay her during holiday. I'm the only English teacher in the school for both JS & SS. In my next life, I will never be a teacher.

Two worst jobs in Nigeria:
1. To be carrying chalk
2. To be carrying gun
if you are not eduacted or have a degree mostly called korofo
Re: Private Schools Do Not Pay Teachers During Holidays by Newton2024: 6:05am On Jun 28, 2022
QuinModah:
if you are not eduacted or have a degree mostly called korofo
Dear, you are an averagely tall, busty and beautiful lady so you cannot understand what men like me are passing through in Buhari's Nigeria. Queen, for your information, I have Cert., Dip., NCE and B.Sc(Ed) in different fields including mathematics and english and graduated with very good results. Arabinrin, dupe tie.

1 Like

Re: Private Schools Do Not Pay Teachers During Holidays by QuinModah(f): 12:52am On Jul 17, 2022
Newton2024:
Dear, you are an averagely tall, busty and beautiful lady so you cannot understand what men like me are passing through in Buhari's Nigeria. Queen, for your information, I have Cert., Dip., NCE and B.Sc(Ed) in different fields including mathematics and english and graduated with very good results. Arabinrin, dupe tie.
Mo ti gbo
Re: Private Schools Do Not Pay Teachers During Holidays by Lannyjoe4u: 9:12am On Mar 31, 2023
Ekitischool:
Sometimes, I'm surprised when I read things like this. A graduate earning 15k as a teacher? I guess it's because such teachers don't want to leave their comfort zones. If you can teach in Ekiti State, send your CV to ekitischool@gmail.com. Least salary is 30k and some schools will offer you free accommodation.

Boss, still available?

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Female Police Officers Show How Ready They Are For 2023 General Elections (vid) / Pictures Of A Taxi Driver With No Legs Spotted In Lagos By A Nairalander / Felicia Chidi, Commercial Vehicle Driver And How She Lost Her Estate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.