Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,550 members, 7,823,420 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:56 AM

My Dad Almost Killed Me Today! - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Dad Almost Killed Me Today! (62905 Views)

My Husband Gave Me An STD That Nearly Killed Me / 'My Dad Is A Deadbeat' Top Worn By Daughter On Father's Day / My Dad Gave N3m To His Boss' Wife To Buy Vehicle For Him, Now He's Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Dad Almost Killed Me Today! by Ashirioluwa: 11:39pm On May 05, 2022
Nigerian economy is turning men to babies because is not easy to get a job. Living with your parents at 27 is not a good thing therefore endure and take whatever insults you get from your father until you can manage to get a place for yourself.

Nigerians nawa for us. You don’t have a job but you can afford an iPhone. This is more reason your dad believes you are a fraudster.

1 Like

Re: My Dad Almost Killed Me Today! by mashad(m): 11:40pm On May 05, 2022
Your father is not happy with you. It's either you re truly a yahoo boy or a rude one. Change your ways . Go apologize to your father and ensure you get his permission before you go stay on your own.

1 Like

Re: My Dad Almost Killed Me Today! by Testimony1988(m): 11:40pm On May 05, 2022
Just apologize to him, since she has promised you nothing will happen, no cause for alarm, you can go and see her.

1 Like

Re: My Dad Almost Killed Me Today! by adecz: 11:41pm On May 05, 2022
But tell us the truth.....

...... where are the Saudi Riyals ❓❓ wink wink wink

1 Like

Re: My Dad Almost Killed Me Today! by kekakuz(m): 11:42pm On May 05, 2022
At 27, my dad was complaining that my ewedu soup was not as good as the one a woman from my neighborhood use to make for him.
He insulted me in many ways than one.
I thought to myself. At my age , should I be learning how to make ewedu for my dad or should I be doing exploit with my life.
One months after, I informed him I was moving out. He thought i was joking .
I moved out. 4 months after I came to greet him with my car . The rest is history.
My guy settle with him and move out immediately.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Dad Almost Killed Me Today! by tonididdy(m): 11:44pm On May 05, 2022
@27years you should not be leaving in your parents house
From your narrations, you are an adult baby, so much so your father can seize your phone.

1 Like

Re: My Dad Almost Killed Me Today! by kevotek1000(m): 11:45pm On May 05, 2022
Na so papa be... No too reason am. Meanwhile your joblessness is enough 4 Ur fada to even tear Ur head. If you want respect go find work and accomodation if not u will remain a bastard accord to him.

1 Like

Re: My Dad Almost Killed Me Today! by Lucasmuyiwaa: 11:45pm On May 05, 2022
kekakuz:
At 27, my dad was complaining that my ewedu soup was not as good as the one a woman from my neighborhood use to make for him.
I thought to myself. At my age , should I be learning how to make ewedu for my dad or should I be doing exploit with my life.
I moved out. 4 months after I came to greet him with my car . The rest is history.

Please carry me along in whatever you’re into .
God bless you
Re: My Dad Almost Killed Me Today! by TheLoneCitizen(m): 11:46pm On May 05, 2022
Sorry for asking brother, Lucasmuyiwaa, but how did your late mother pass away?

1 Like

Re: My Dad Almost Killed Me Today! by Dybala11(m): 11:47pm On May 05, 2022
Lucasmuyiwaa:
What happened was that my Dad collected a brand new iPhone I bought from me February last year all because some uncivilized people like him keeps telling him the phone I use is very expensive and said it’s used by yahoo boys and which my Dad hate the word YAHOO.

Though , I felt very sad wondering why he would collect a phone from a 27 years old Son.

I pleaded to him severally to please give me back the phone and I also sent some of his friends which they value each other to him to please help me beg him to return the phone but he keeps telling them he’s not gonna give me and instead get me a small phone that doesn’t browse so as to stop having internet access.

After many Months of using a small Android phone which is very uncomfortable for me and hoping I will gather some money and get a better phone for myself anytime soon.

I waited for some months but couldn’t afford a better phone cuz I don’t want to buy a very low budget phone since I’m addicted to smooth browsing on my IPhone.

Then I tried to find solution for myself by going to find the iPhone he seized in his room even though I don’t enter his room anyhow.

God so good i got into his room when everyone wasn’t aware and I found the phone where he kept it and took it.

I started having conscience on it and asking myself if I’ve messed up.

I came to Nairaland to ask what I should do maybe to return the phone or keep it with me.

I found out some people blamed me for invading his room and getting m my stuff.

Some people told me to return it and never do that again.

when I was going to return the phone I found out that the whole house are back and it’s not possible to go there that time.

I don’t know what to do because it was a luck that nobody was at home that day.

I reasoned to my self maybe I should go and deliver the phone to him myself fearing if he found out the phone is no more there the issue will escalate and will be too late.

The next morning I took the phone to him and told him I find it using a device on the phone with another phone to track it.

He was very annoyed and said what I did was bad with a very cool voice and gave me the phone back himself.

After few hours he called me and said he put some Saudi Money (Riyadh) in the carton he hide my phone and he couldn’t find the money there and asked me if I took it.

I sensed he was trying to tell me that in order to know what I did was bad.

I told him I didn’t take any money there and I honestly didn’t see any money there.

He let me leave and said he will try to find it very well later.

Then just today he called my married elder sister to come to our house and wanted to have a meeting with us cuz we are just two from our late mother.

From his speech he said he can’t be seeing me not working since I’m a graduate and I should find something doing.

He knew I was into exportation of Petrol to Cotonou before the work stopped due to border close down and too much customs officials on the road.

So he started insulting me I’m just being idle and don’t want to work because I’m getting money from yahoo because he returned my phone to me to have internet access.

I accepted all the insults he did to me and didn’t argue with him not until he said if I’m a good boy I won’t go into his room to take my phone and even take his money he kept there the other day.

I then knew he meant that word that I took his money again and which I didn’t even take or see.

Then he began raining insults on me and begin to lay emphasis on the money that I took my phone and his money.

At this point I was very mad and couldn’t hold myself from keeping silence and then I had to break it.

I told him I can take everything he do to me but accusing me wrongfully I will never take that with a mini voice and suddenly wanted to hit me which I run from him to escape.

On running through the steps, he suddenly grab the big stool in the sitting room and dropped it on my head which nearly hit me . (If that stool hit me I don’t know what will happen to me )

But I managed to escape and he started raining curses on me and insulting my late mother for giving him a son like me.

My sister was there too and all she kept saying was I’m very rude to disclaim the accusations and defending myself and she also start insulting me that how dare should I talk when he’s talking.

After few insults he gave me so he came downstairs and started insulting me again while I stand not too far from him.

He quickly picked up a very big stone and a big plank on the floor threw at me which if these two objects meet me I will still be bleeding by now.

He told me with anger that I’m a bastard and cursed me saying it will not better for me and we can never sleep together in the house today and he left and went out.

So my stepmother returned and I narrated everything to her and made her known I’m leaving the house to avoid unnecessary violence again because I’ve been planning to leave the house due to everyday arguments and his nags.

The stepmother told me not to leave the house and rather he will talk to him and calm him down and everything will be fine.

I already made my mind to leave the house and stay at the hotel for some days because my friend which I could go and stay with has traveled last week and said he will be back today.

I got to the hotel and booked the room and having some rests then I saw my stepmother call and she said I should come home and we need to talk.

I sensed maybe she was trying to set me up and I told her I’m at where I’m going to sleep tonight because I just don’t want to come home today.

She said I shouldn’t even think that way and promised me nothing is going to happen.

I believed her because she knows I respected her and I knows she likes me.

Then she told me to come home and sleep and assure me no violence will happen as she just need to talk to me privately which I don’t have idea what else she want to tell me .

Now should I go home or just sleep at the hotel and probably not going to go to that house again soon if I sleep at the hotel today ?

The first thing to do is just apologize to him even though you might be right. Secondly, if you're able/financially buoyant enough to secure an apartment as soon as possible, just do that. You won't have total freedom while still living under the same roof with your dad, the freedom comes with a cost though. I grew up under a strict parenting too, so no big deal. But if you crave total freedom to do some things, you've got to get the hell out from under your dad's roof. Even till date, my parents still try to know the cost of any phone I'm using, even though I no longer live with them. grin

1 Like

Re: My Dad Almost Killed Me Today! by TheLoneCitizen(m): 11:48pm On May 05, 2022
kekakuz:

Nonsense, when you give advice, do so to upbuild, not to intimidate.

What kind of legal job gets a car in 4 months. Do you want to push him to steal?

1 Like

Re: My Dad Almost Killed Me Today! by shegra58: 11:48pm On May 05, 2022
Lucasmuyiwaa:

You know it’s my property..and I can’t seize a phone from my child just to suffer him why ? And a grown man for that matter.

I don’t even like it when I had thoughts why he would seize my phone. What if I was not staying with him or o get something bigger than that? So he has right to seize anything from me cuz I’m his son abi even with my hard earned money.
he can do whatever he feel like you're still under his shadow,if you are staying alone your father can't come to your house and sieze your phone after everything is settled work on your independence.

1 Like

Re: My Dad Almost Killed Me Today! by Nobody: 11:51pm On May 05, 2022
Lucasmuyiwaa:
What happened was that my Dad collected a brand new iPhone I bought from me February last year all because some uncivilized people like him keeps telling him the phone I use is very expensive and said it’s used by yahoo boys and which my Dad hate the word YAHOO.

Though , I felt very sad wondering why he would collect a phone from a 27 years old Son.

I pleaded to him severally to please give me back the phone and I also sent some of his friends which they value each other to him to please help me beg him to return the phone but he keeps telling them he’s not gonna give me and instead get me a small phone that doesn’t browse so as to stop having internet access.

After many Months of using a small Android phone which is very uncomfortable for me and hoping I will gather some money and get a better phone for myself anytime soon.

I waited for some months but couldn’t afford a better phone cuz I don’t want to buy a very low budget phone since I’m addicted to smooth browsing on my IPhone.

Then I tried to find solution for myself by going to find the iPhone he seized in his room even though I don’t enter his room anyhow.

God so good i got into his room when everyone wasn’t aware and I found the phone where he kept it and took it.

I came to Nairaland to ask what I should do maybe to return the phone or keep it with me.

when I was going to return the phone I found out that the whole house are back and it’s not possible to go there that time.

I reasoned to my self maybe I should go and deliver the phone to him myself fearing if he found out the phone is no more there the issue will escalate and will be too late.

The next morning I took the phone to him and told him I find it using a device on the phone with another phone to track it.

He was very annoyed and said what I did was bad with a very cool voice and gave me the phone back himself.

After few hours he called me and said he put some Saudi Money (Riyadh) in the carton he hide my phone and he couldn’t find the money there and asked me if I took it.

I told him I didn’t take any money there and I honestly didn’t see any money there.

Then just today he called my married elder sister to come to our house and wanted to have a meeting with us cuz we are just two from our late mother.

From his speech he said he can’t be seeing me not working since I’m a graduate and I should find something doing.

He knew I was into exportation of Petrol to Cotonou before the work stopped due to border close down and too much customs officials on the road.

So he started insulting me I’m just being idle and don’t want to work because I’m getting money from yahoo because he returned my phone to me to have internet access.

I accepted all the insults he did to me and didn’t argue with him not until he said if I’m a good boy I won’t go into his room to take my phone and even take his money he kept there the other day.

I then knew he meant that word that I took his money again and which I didn’t even take or see.

Then he began raining insults on me and begin to lay emphasis on the money that I took my phone and his money.

At this point I was very mad and couldn’t hold myself from keeping silence and then I had to break it.

I told him I can take everything he do to me but accusing me wrongfully I will never take that with a mini voice and suddenly wanted to hit me which I run from him to escape.

On running through the steps, he suddenly grab the big stool in the sitting room and dropped it on my head which nearly hit me . (If that stool hit me I don’t know what will happen to me )

But I managed to escape and he started raining curses on me and insulting my late mother for giving him a son like me.

My sister was there too and all she kept saying was I’m very rude to disclaim the accusations and defending myself and she also start insulting me that how dare should I talk when he’s talking.

After few insults he gave me so he came downstairs and started insulting me again while I stand not too far from him.

He quickly picked up a very big stone and a big plank on the floor threw at me which if these two objects meet me I will still be bleeding by now.

He told me with anger that I’m a bastard and cursed me saying it will not better for me and we can never sleep together in the house today and he left and went out.

So my stepmother returned and I narrated everything to her and made her known I’m leaving the house to avoid unnecessary violence again because I’ve been planning to leave the house due to everyday arguments and his nags.

The stepmother told me not to leave the house and rather he will talk to him and calm him down and everything will be fine.

I already made my mind to leave the house and stay at the hotel for some days because my friend which I could go and stay with has traveled last week and said he will be back today.

I got to the hotel and booked the room and having some rests then I saw my stepmother call and she said I should come home and we need to talk.

I sensed maybe she was trying to set me up and I told her I’m at where I’m going to sleep tonight because I just don’t want to come home today.

She said I shouldn’t even think that way and promised me nothing is going to happen.

Then she told me to come home and sleep and assure me no violence will happen as she just need to talk to me privately which I don’t have idea what else she want to tell me .

Now should I go home or just sleep at the hotel and probably not going to go to that house again soon if I sleep at the hotel today ?

Your dad is simply telling you to leave his house. For the sake of your mental health, pack out of the the house and find your way as man. Some of us left at a younger age.

Go and apologize to him, get him a wine and ask him to pray for you. You can go with a respectable elder. Meanwhile find a place to stay and go get a self con.

Find something doing and be man. You have no business eating from your father’s pot at 27.

The see finish nor be here.

But come to think of it!

You are using a very expensive phone yet you are jobless, still living under your father’s roof with his wife and eating from her pot. Mind you the wife is not your mother and you probably older than her children.

Are you sure you are okay?

You go soon chop poison.

Move on like your sister did.

Don’t return you have something tangible. I left before University and didn’t come back until after 2 degrees and was about to marry.

He was shocked. It’s been over 15yrs and I haven’t slept under his roof. I visit and go sleep in an hotel.

Before you say jack, I am back to base. The thing dey pain am wella but there is nothing he can do about it.

A reasonable and sensible son shouldn’t be in his father’s house at 20. Once you are in the university, you are now a visitor in your parents house.

After NYSC, no coming back except to visit and japa again. Na that one respect dey.

Try reason am. I nor go wait make person insult the memory of my mother come still call me bastard on top. I go jejely leave the house for them. It’s that simple.

Shalom.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Dad Almost Killed Me Today! by ambassadorsam(m): 11:52pm On May 05, 2022
1. If this happened between you and our biological father, bros, check yourself too.
2. I understand your dad's concern for you and hence he is doing everything possible in his capacity to prevent his son from joining the dreaded 'Yahoo boy' society.
3. Can someone mistake your dressing, character, or hairstyle for that of a yahoo boy. I am not defending your dad but I want to assume all the outburst of anger from your dad results from accumulated actions/reactions which he must have bottled up all along. Can your dad attest to your commitment to God? At least that should allay his fears and give him insights into what his son can do or cannot do.
3. Rather than take the phone, you should have asked your stepmom to plead and get it for you. Or wait patiently until your dad releases it to you. Assuming your enemy was robbed, and the phone stolen, would your enemy die? I hope you get the message.
4. Rather than return the phone yourself, you could have given your step mom 'codedly'. I'm sure she will know how to save you from the situation.
5. In my culture, you do not talk back at your dad in a heated conversation like you described. You could have remain mute, take all the insults, and then meet him in a time when he is calm and respectfully absolve yourself from any wrongful accusations.
6. In life, if you must exit a place, strive to leave on a good note. I advise you return soon, get his respected friends, settle the matter. Afterwards, you can move out with his blessings as soon as you have the wherewithal to cater for yourself.
7. In whatever you do to your parents, ask yourself, "how will I feel if my child does the same?"
8. Once again, check yourself!

Peace!!

1 Like

Re: My Dad Almost Killed Me Today! by tonididdy(m): 11:54pm On May 05, 2022
That your papa na Igbo man, I know angry

1 Like

Re: My Dad Almost Killed Me Today! by poiZon: 11:55pm On May 05, 2022
Lucasmuyiwaa:

So u guys r the ones sabotaging our economy...
Exporting subsidize fuel to Cotonou?

Chai..

1 Like

Re: My Dad Almost Killed Me Today! by YeyeGbami: 11:55pm On May 05, 2022
Starzo:

e Betta make he dey with him papa than to go do Yahoo

Enter street go hustle don't have to be yahoo, at that age he suppose don dey inside life sinceee.

1 Like

Re: My Dad Almost Killed Me Today! by InformationTV: 11:57pm On May 05, 2022
Lucasmuyiwaa:

ONLY YOU can make the decision to stay or go back home.

You should be able to tell yourself THE TRUTH about The Real Life Situations which you are faced with.

Money Stops Nonsense:

However, your problem here is that you are 27 Years and You are still with Your Dad. He expects you to be doing financially better by now.

It's High time You Moved Out of The House to a place of your own.

This is exactly what he wants, so get yourself Financially Independent and Location Free.

Sadly, you are not monetarily buoyant and here lies the Ultimate Problem between You and Your Dad.

So, Get Money.

PS:

To earn yourself some passive money; you should consider earning money Digitally through Trending Means like Cryptos, NFTs and Other E-Currencies. Learn these Skills and you'll be glad you did.

Another easy business that you canbgo into for Quick and Good Profits is Agricultural Merchandise of Non-Perishables like Palm Oil and Garri.

Feel Free to Enrol into Our Financial Freedom Institution so that you learn how to Achieve Financial Freedom by MAKING MONEY ONLINE.

I'll drop more details about this Digital Finance Institute below.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Dad Almost Killed Me Today! by happney65: 11:58pm On May 05, 2022
Your father is a killer. No cap. I discipline my boy. Can beat him very well but to the extent of throwing objects at you? Objects that can kill.. Naaaa. The highest I can throw at you is a pillow.

I know it did not start today. He has always been like that. He must be a deranged fellow.

Useless Man

1 Like

Re: My Dad Almost Killed Me Today! by uuzba(m): 11:59pm On May 05, 2022
WondaBeauty:
Your story is enough to make any sane person get headache or go insane.

All the SO's are more than enough to build a church.(no offense.

I would advise you go back home and talk with her cos she seems like the easy medium to your father.

But in all, FOLLOW UR MIND.
27years old?
You still dey drag house with Papa?
You can buy expensive iPhone but you cannot plan financially and be independently living outside by yourself.
Tomorrow you will claim to be adult.

Abeg.
E don over due to stay out.
Stay out and be successful o.
Let your success speak for you FROM OUTSIDE that house.

1 Like

Re: My Dad Almost Killed Me Today! by SarkinYarki: 12:00am On May 06, 2022
What are you doing in your dad's house at 27

2 Likes

Re: My Dad Almost Killed Me Today! by Elonmusk1: 12:01am On May 06, 2022
Lucasmuyiwaa:

You know it’s my property..and I can’t seize a phone from my child just to suffer him why ? And a grown man for that matter.

I don’t even like it when I had thoughts why he would seize my phone. What if I was not staying with him or o get something bigger than that? So he has right to seize anything from me cuz I’m his son abi even with my hard earned money.
a grown up man should be in his house to avoid insult and disrespect.

1 Like

Re: My Dad Almost Killed Me Today! by Goldie16(f): 12:01am On May 06, 2022
Lucasmuyiwaa:

Get your own place and move out. Stay away from him.

1 Like

Re: My Dad Almost Killed Me Today! by Dozie32(m): 12:01am On May 06, 2022
neonly:
You are a bad boy
How will feel if yur own child did d same to u
No respect
Karma is waiting
Am sure of you have channeled dat same energy to do some thing surprising for he would has still given u yur phone
But now u have allow phone to break d bridge between and yur father
The money was not d Issie u betray his trust
Goodluck

His father is a wicked man, who takes stupid ideas from outside, should a sensible man in his age, raise his hand on a 27 year old boy? Despite all, you shouldn't curse your child. My dear boy, you're old enough to leave that house, I left my family house at the age of 26, the same year I rounded up my youth service.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Dad Almost Killed Me Today! by Gfash22(m): 12:01am On May 06, 2022
Bro...I understand everything. I think the best thing is for you not to go there this night. You never know what he might do to you. Wait till when he would be missing you...let us say in 3 days time the go...Moreso, make sure you rent a house outside ASAP...See finish don enter the matter. Also, find a job...you will earn his respect.

Lucasmuyiwaa:

1 Like

Re: My Dad Almost Killed Me Today! by Femibamolee: 12:02am On May 06, 2022
Omo there are two sides to a story they say but then if you are being honest with what you said here and you did not steal his money, bro my advice might be harsh but I believe it would do you a lot of good. If there is something I hate, I hate it when a father believes outsiders over his own children. I see no reason why your dad should lay curses on you for what you did not do and even go the extent of insulting the memory of your late mother. For me, this is not acceptable. If you can take good care of yourself or you have a source of livelihood, I will advice you do not go back to that house. Man up and take up responsibility of yourself. Your dad would locate you and apologize.

1 Like

Re: My Dad Almost Killed Me Today! by uuzba(m): 12:03am On May 06, 2022
SarkinYarki:
What are you doing in your dad's house at 27
Na that part dey vex me pass for the whole story .
Foolish boy, wasting money on iPhone instead of paying rent and living in his own small apartment.
He's not focused.
I don't subscribe to the father throwing stool and stone.
But a heavy slap would have been sufficient.
The old man is tired of the boy.

2 Likes

Re: My Dad Almost Killed Me Today! by Lucasmuyiwaa: 12:03am On May 06, 2022
TheLoneCitizen:
Sorry for asking brother, Lucasmuyiwaa, but how did your late mother pass away?

My Dad and Mom had quarrel and divorced when we were small and she died 2013 from fibroid sickness.
Re: My Dad Almost Killed Me Today! by oyinmykel: 12:04am On May 06, 2022
You see why lying is bad?

You accused him of losing the phone and you helped him find it by tracking it. He then allowed a little time and then asked if you saw money in the carton he kept the phone.
He is upset with you because you took him to be stupid. He has every right to be upset with you.

From your message, you still didn’t acknowledge your fault. First I’ll advice you take a bold step to really apologize to him and make a resolution on what you have to do to make money and help the family.
Those advising you to leave are probably under their parents roof too. Outside no easy make I tell you

Look for something to do, no matter how small. Give some money to support the house to show you’re responsible. Occasionally recharge his phone or pay electricity bills.
Trust me, he will start acknowledging how proud he is of you

1 Like

Re: My Dad Almost Killed Me Today! by Chomsky1967958: 12:04am On May 06, 2022
Ehya so Ghanaians still see Nigerians as their mentors. Can a Nigerian join and help populate it?
stalwart12315: With this .. com forum, maybe I can achieve my dream of dating a Ghana girl

Re: My Dad Almost Killed Me Today! by Nobody: 12:05am On May 06, 2022
demmie1:
At 27 you are still living under your father's roof, what a shame.

Take my advice, sell that iPhone and use the money to rent a room, start living independently by yourself and you will see progress.

Your father lying against you is not the worst tht can happen to you as long as you are still under him.
Lucasmuyiwaa take this advice above with your four hands

1 Like

Re: My Dad Almost Killed Me Today! by shege45: 12:06am On May 06, 2022
Zaheertyler:

Lol ajebo
At 27 your papa never Dey give you your respect even if you Dey him house lol
You know say na lie you no fit clear am say why him go Dey lie against you ..why him go even sieze phone way you buy self
You suppose Dey clear the man with respect
Him go Dey give you your way
But you be ajebo sha
omo I tire ooo. At 27 dem no born anyone for my house to touch my fone, even if I thief am

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Press Release: I Was Never Married To This Lady - Man Says (Photos) / How I Ended My Relationship With A Married Man / Toddler Takes 'Demonic' Doll Everywhere She Goes, Making Other Kids Cry (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 221
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.