Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,529 members, 7,819,904 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:10 AM

How Can One Find Genuine Spouse In This Era Of Ritual Killings, Organs Harvest? - Family (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Can One Find Genuine Spouse In This Era Of Ritual Killings, Organs Harvest? (21345 Views)

Would You Still WANT To Be Married To Your Spouse In Your Next Life? / The Era Of House Paint Might Be Gone. [color=#990000]price updated[/color] / If You Knew What You Know Now, Would You Marry Your Spouse? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Can One Find Genuine Spouse In This Era Of Ritual Killings, Organs Harvest? by Nobody: 3:34pm On May 06, 2022
Uniquetani1:

Love and kindness
onye akukor. Even you and I know you're lying.
Re: How Can One Find Genuine Spouse In This Era Of Ritual Killings, Organs Harvest? by OBTOREPA(m): 3:34pm On May 06, 2022
obembet:
I tire o...

I don search tire.. but I will join Rev sister soon Sha...
When you're searching for flashy guy's, that's what you get.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Can One Find Genuine Spouse In This Era Of Ritual Killings, Organs Harvest? by Uniquetani1(f): 3:36pm On May 06, 2022
franciskaine:
onye akukor. Even you and I know you're lying.

Are you expecting I should say money money money money ehen, Mr Frank?

1 Like

Re: How Can One Find Genuine Spouse In This Era Of Ritual Killings, Organs Harvest? by Nobody: 3:37pm On May 06, 2022
Uniquetani1:

Are you expecting I should say money money money money ehen, Mr Frank?
lol. Mrs Frank, I know wat u ladies crave for na.
Re: How Can One Find Genuine Spouse In This Era Of Ritual Killings, Organs Harvest? by Uniquetani1(f): 3:38pm On May 06, 2022
franciskaine:
lol. Mrs Frank, I know wat u ladies crave for na.

So all the ladies you have met, have been after your money?

1 Like

Re: How Can One Find Genuine Spouse In This Era Of Ritual Killings, Organs Harvest? by OBTOREPA(m): 3:39pm On May 06, 2022
pozehnani:
This calls for serious concern especially for the female folk as ladies are the ones at the receiving end of this whole cruelty and madness of ritualism that has become the order of the day in our already decaying society.

The rate at which female body parts are being ripped on a daily basis by their supposed boyfriends and lovers leaves me wondering if one can still have a genuine guy/relationship without having to watch your back that he's going rip your organs the next minute.

Right now, its very difficult to agree to date a guy without the fear or thoughts of being used for rituals because the heart of every Young guy/man has been seered with a hot iron and so hardened and desperate to make money at all cost that they wont think twice when presented with an opportunity to do money rituals.

These days if a guy approaches me, I walk as fast my legs can carry me and I'm most tempted to scream "ritualist!!!!
It is that bad.
A guy can not approach you and the next thing on your mind is rituals. Like seriously, its appalling.

Please, with this rising trend of killing and havesting female body parts, is it still advisable to accept guys/ mens advances talk more dating them?. And don't even begin to tell me to go to my religious circle because they are everywhere. Some are disguising as bro in the church. In fact 90% percent of men are desperate to get rich quick therefore can be easily influenced by this evil trend.

What should we single ladies do?
Avoid men totally?

I like my life abeg.

Sad.
.. I
First, bring your mind down.
Secondly, stop looking for flashy guys.
Good people like us still exist. I'm contented with what I have, every other thing is jara.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can One Find Genuine Spouse In This Era Of Ritual Killings, Organs Harvest? by Nobody: 3:40pm On May 06, 2022
Uniquetani1:

So all the ladies you have met, have been after your money?
hahaha. I neva said so óò.
Re: How Can One Find Genuine Spouse In This Era Of Ritual Killings, Organs Harvest? by Salihusaliheen(m): 3:49pm On May 06, 2022
deavicky:
so who's siblings do want to help u with the answers. U can try your cousins or relatives.
stop quoting me pls
Re: How Can One Find Genuine Spouse In This Era Of Ritual Killings, Organs Harvest? by LadyTara(f): 3:50pm On May 06, 2022
FanOfMyself:

Lolz you know that is what you ladies are known for. You come online and condemn Yahoo boys and their flamboyant lifestyle but secretly you wish for a man that would provide you with all the iPhones, Brazilian hair, designer clothes, etc.

K.
Re: How Can One Find Genuine Spouse In This Era Of Ritual Killings, Organs Harvest? by luminouz(m): 3:57pm On May 06, 2022
LadyTara:
None.

I said repillers have an over bearing ego, false sense of worth and are mostly misogynistic. That's already a recipe for disaster to any woman who knows what self awareness is.

"It's not that bad" doesn't mean its good either.
You don't know the redpill....I can show you..

It's never what you think it is
Re: How Can One Find Genuine Spouse In This Era Of Ritual Killings, Organs Harvest? by HeavenShield: 3:59pm On May 06, 2022
pozehnani:
This calls for serious concern especially for the female folk as ladies are the ones at the receiving end of this whole cruelty and madness of ritualism that has become the order of the day in our already decaying society.

The rate at which female body parts are being ripped on a daily basis by their supposed boyfriends and lovers leaves me wondering if one can still have a genuine guy/relationship without having to watch your back that he's going rip your organs the next minute.

Right now, its very difficult to agree to date a guy without the fear or thoughts of being used for rituals because the heart of every Young guy/man has been seered with a hot iron and so hardened and desperate to make money at all cost that they wont think twice when presented with an opportunity to do money rituals.

These days if a guy approaches me, I walk as fast my legs can carry me and I'm most tempted to scream "ritualist!!!!
It is that bad.
A guy can not approach you and the next thing on your mind is rituals. Like seriously, its appalling.

Please, with this rising trend of killing and havesting female body parts, is it still advisable to accept guys/ mens advances talk more dating them?. And don't even begin to tell me to go to my religious circle because they are everywhere. Some are disguising as bro in the church. In fact 90% percent of men are desperate to get rich quick therefore can be easily influenced by this evil trend.

What should we single ladies do?
Avoid men totally?

I like my life abeg.

Sad.
.. I

Solution is carry fire!!!

Not religious fire!
Re: How Can One Find Genuine Spouse In This Era Of Ritual Killings, Organs Harvest? by LadyTara(f): 4:11pm On May 06, 2022
luminouz:

You don't know the redpill....I can show you..

It's never what you think it is
Not interested ,thanks for the offer though.

1 Like

Re: How Can One Find Genuine Spouse In This Era Of Ritual Killings, Organs Harvest? by THEREISGODINHEA: 5:04pm On May 06, 2022
The secret of the Lord is with them that fears Him

2 Likes

Re: How Can One Find Genuine Spouse In This Era Of Ritual Killings, Organs Harvest? by BRATISLAVA: 5:09pm On May 06, 2022
cococandy:
They will say anything

Absolutely anything. And their menace continues.

2 Likes

Re: How Can One Find Genuine Spouse In This Era Of Ritual Killings, Organs Harvest? by Sheedeensen(m): 5:43pm On May 06, 2022
Nowadays girls are in search for the money guys rather the working guys.

1 Like

Re: How Can One Find Genuine Spouse In This Era Of Ritual Killings, Organs Harvest? by Judybash93(m): 6:46pm On May 06, 2022
obembet:
I tire o...

Good choice
Re: How Can One Find Genuine Spouse In This Era Of Ritual Killings, Organs Harvest? by Mindlog: 6:53pm On May 06, 2022
obembet:
I tire o...

E no easy to join Reverend Sisters o. cheesy
Re: How Can One Find Genuine Spouse In This Era Of Ritual Killings, Organs Harvest? by KLand(m): 7:17pm On May 06, 2022
God still gives godly spouses. Asked him for help.

1 Like

Re: How Can One Find Genuine Spouse In This Era Of Ritual Killings, Organs Harvest? by DeeMain(m): 7:34pm On May 06, 2022
Arielle:

They are the ones most desperate to hammer. How about women who are abducted, minding their own business, going their own way. It is not only girls following men that fall victim. And how about women in relationships? You are with a regular guy, thinking you're planning and building for tomorrow, not knowing he's dissatisfied with his lot and is ready to do anything to 'make it'. Then her value to him starts to increase but not in the way she thinks. Happened to a woman my Mum knows. Long term relationship with a regular guy. Too shocking.

Good thinking. And you write well too.

But there are other angles. Nigeria is a highly spiritual nation and the implication is that great spiritual good and great spiritual evil will emanate and thrive in this same nation.

Ritualism has nothing to do with gender or level of wealth or power or position. Many old money folks, politicians, traditionalists, businessmen and women, career men and women looking for spiritual advantage have been into this thing a long time.

The problem in the land now is because it is now endemic and has been democratised into the youth and the young adult population courtesy of social media and peer pressure.

The country is broken. Our values are broken. The people are broken. We are a spiritual people. The Black DNA is spiritual. The implication is predictable.

Look to the great spiritual good to give you direction and offer you protection in this gross darkness. That's my advice for all, male and female. Deep calleth unto deep.

If not your name might be sorry, male or female.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Can One Find Genuine Spouse In This Era Of Ritual Killings, Organs Harvest? by returncole: 7:54pm On May 06, 2022
You attract your attractions. Fear God yourself. Then you will reap the good of the land.
pozehnani:

It is scary and I sincerely pray it passes quickly because many ladies are due for marriage and it will only plunge them into longer waiting and delay if this thing lingers on more than necessary.

For now, Everyone is a suspect until proven otherwise but how? How can you be sure for certain that such an one is not a potential ritualist without moving close due to fear?

Humanity has lost it!

Only God can save his own.
Re: How Can One Find Genuine Spouse In This Era Of Ritual Killings, Organs Harvest? by vickydevoka(m): 9:15pm On May 06, 2022
pozehnani:

It is scary and I sincerely pray it passes quickly because many ladies are due for marriage and it will only plunge them into longer waiting and delay if this thing lingers on more than necessary.

For now, Everyone is a suspect until proven otherwise but how? How can you be sure for certain that such an one is not a potential ritualist without moving close due to fear?

Humanity has lost it!

Only God can save his own.
Men without money in 9ja in useless. So what do u expect. Nobody want to be shamed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Can One Find Genuine Spouse In This Era Of Ritual Killings, Organs Harvest? by vickydevoka(m): 9:17pm On May 06, 2022
Desperados:

Mak we dey sincere wit each other, na the girls dey kill themselves because of their greed.

There are good focused hardworking guys even here on Nairaland but when they approaches this same girls, they look them as broke.

Majority of Nigerian girls wants to date a guy driving car without knowing the source.

There are advises been passed to this same girls daily but they don't pay heed to it.

THE RITUAL KILLINGS OF GIRLS WILL CONTINUE UNTIL THEIR GREED & LUST AFTER MONEY IS QUENCHED....

(drops pen).
Can u separate south pole and north pole easily while keeping them close
Re: How Can One Find Genuine Spouse In This Era Of Ritual Killings, Organs Harvest? by pozehnani(f): 10:59pm On May 06, 2022
vickydevoka:

Men without money in 9ja in useless. So what do u expect. Nobody want to be shamed

undecided
Re: How Can One Find Genuine Spouse In This Era Of Ritual Killings, Organs Harvest? by 1874im: 4:37am On May 07, 2022
[s]
midolian:
My dear, just find Hausa man marry

Avoid mkpurumiri and ewedu guzzling men by all means possible.

My 50 cents
[/s]
Re: How Can One Find Genuine Spouse In This Era Of Ritual Killings, Organs Harvest? by Mishaya: 8:50am On May 07, 2022
Unfortunately it is the women folk that have greatly contributed to this ugly trend. A whole lot of Girls these days announce that they don’t date broke guys, so ofcourse the desperate among the guys that desire to impress ladies will go to any length to make the money and get laid. Girls learn to live with contentment.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Can One Find Genuine Spouse In This Era Of Ritual Killings, Organs Harvest? by Tundex911: 8:54am On May 07, 2022
Expect God give us inner sight

I blame Snake and Eve
Re: How Can One Find Genuine Spouse In This Era Of Ritual Killings, Organs Harvest? by bukatyne(f): 9:33am On May 07, 2022
GloriousGbola:
All the people yabbing women for falling for guys with no visible source of income were sucking the diicks of mompha and hushpuppi.

We are all part of the problem.

It should be noted though that illiteracy and bad belle mean that remote workers can also be tagged as yahoo yahoo.

Remote worker sha get company ID card and can describe what he actually does.
Re: How Can One Find Genuine Spouse In This Era Of Ritual Killings, Organs Harvest? by bukatyne(f): 9:42am On May 07, 2022
Anonymoususher:
The rise of social media and our entertainment industry fueled these killings.

We already know that the country has failed us for not engaging our youths with something meaningful to do and that gave room for a lot of evils.

You see the lyrics in most of the songs released these days, they encourage these ritual killings.

Imagine a song by VIP "if your boyfriend no dey do you well, away! "

Imagine " Bye bye to yeye boyfriend, and in the video you see the girl cruising in exotic cars after dumping the so called boyfriend "

The same Zlatan sang " Las Las school na scam "

HDT came and sang " oya credit me, I wan do big boy I wan do dorime credit me"

Another one came "Ahhh finesse if I broke na my business... "

Then another "suffer e no dey finish, make you try dey enjoy... "

These songs encourage one thing? And that's desperation.

Then hypemen joined the trend with
"You no get money, u dey talk love, who u wan impress"

Another came with "I love you no dey pay bills oo, I like you no dey pay bills ooo"

The trend is endless and youths jump into them, borrowing motivation to live the life these so called celebrities preach in their songs.

Then you come to social media, you see the likes of Cubana, E-money abusing the naira notes anyhow in a show of affluence, you see them allowing a scammer like hushpuppi and Ponle oppressing people and building cult like fellowships. You see people jumping up and down into different trends on social media, people living fake life pose by celebrities just to keep up.

When there is joblessness, these things will thrive. Only an idle man or woman live to impress, anybody that is conversant with all social media trends and just jump at it, watch that person, he or she is one step away from getting used or using someone because they must surely live to impress.

Our censor boards need to sit up and take a very hard stance to cleanse our entertainment industry & SM to curb this madness.
Re: How Can One Find Genuine Spouse In This Era Of Ritual Killings, Organs Harvest? by bukatyne(f): 9:46am On May 07, 2022
LadyTara:
It's scary , thought I was the only one having phobia for dating .

A guy killed his girlfriend of two years for ritual,so it's not even a thing of how the long you have known the person or how wealthy they are. It's not even about you being greedy as lady, anyone can fall prey to these monster who can be lurking in the shadows waiting to strike.

It's just scary outside for single ladies.

Pele

The fear is everywhere and in everything.

I went to the saloon last week to beat my face for a party and I was wondering if a dog lover has been there.

Just take a breather, guard your heart, look extremely well & pray.
Re: How Can One Find Genuine Spouse In This Era Of Ritual Killings, Organs Harvest? by bukatyne(f): 9:47am On May 07, 2022
Parisian:
At least female ritualists mostly leave men with their head and organ intact and collect only destiny.

Na who dey alive dey get destiny.

grin cheesy grin cheesy

You have a point sha.

When there is life, there is hope! cheesy

1 Like

Re: How Can One Find Genuine Spouse In This Era Of Ritual Killings, Organs Harvest? by bukatyne(f): 9:51am On May 07, 2022
oluwaseyi0:

Very risky, those broke men won't mind using the girls to change status

Broke men are the most desperate

I'll advise girls go for mid-class guys

Not too rich not too broke and most importantly have a variable work he's doing

@bold:

grin cheesy

Wahala wa
Re: How Can One Find Genuine Spouse In This Era Of Ritual Killings, Organs Harvest? by vickydevoka(m): 10:49am On May 07, 2022
pozehnani:

undecided
Ya. B4 our ladies look out for qualities in a man, buh now all de quality de see is money. Chai!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

How To Deal With A Workaholic Man / Funny Things That Children Say / When Is The Right Time For A Child To Start School ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.