Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,138 members, 7,814,988 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:51 AM

How Can One Find Genuine Spouse In This Era Of Ritual Killings, Organs Harvest? - Family (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Can One Find Genuine Spouse In This Era Of Ritual Killings, Organs Harvest? (21298 Views)

Would You Still WANT To Be Married To Your Spouse In Your Next Life? / The Era Of House Paint Might Be Gone. [color=#990000]price updated[/color] / If You Knew What You Know Now, Would You Marry Your Spouse? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Can One Find Genuine Spouse In This Era Of Ritual Killings, Organs Harvest? by Oblivionz5(m): 12:59pm On May 06, 2022
cococandy:

Most men are like… you?

Your topic generalized “men” somehow
Re: How Can One Find Genuine Spouse In This Era Of Ritual Killings, Organs Harvest? by HardMirror(m): 1:04pm On May 06, 2022
Emperor88:

I love your comment...I will like to be your friend cuz I like intelligent people.
ok sir

1 Like

Re: How Can One Find Genuine Spouse In This Era Of Ritual Killings, Organs Harvest? by luminouz(m): 1:06pm On May 06, 2022
LadyTara:
I'm not married that is why it's even more scary cos na so so murderers , rep pillers , incels, ritualists , rapists many pass for the dating pool. embarassed

Shuu.. not all of them na

I'm one of the good ones, though I'm a redpillergrin
Re: How Can One Find Genuine Spouse In This Era Of Ritual Killings, Organs Harvest? by Nobody: 1:07pm On May 06, 2022
grin

Sweetheart some men only have sex to offer so I’m coming with my Empire created way before a nigga entered pun intended

#TheSims
#EA
#20thCentury
Re: How Can One Find Genuine Spouse In This Era Of Ritual Killings, Organs Harvest? by Image123(m): 1:11pm On May 06, 2022
HardMirror:
that is wahala for ladies that cant marry atheists. An athiest that is not superstitious would never, NEVER even think of money ritual. We dont even pray, we dont believe in spirits, god, devil, etc. Enjoy your religious people, na una de do rituals. Lol

Why are you ladies complaining. You are the ones that made money a factor for relationship. The boys doing rituals are doing it to satisfy you greedy girls.

Also if you run from men, you will fall into the hands of female ritualists. Lol you guys think it is only men that are killings? Hahahaha. Ladies are employing men to help them kill their friends

You forgot that no atheist has the fear of God and can therefore do and undo. SMH, humans always try to present themselves and belief as the best/holiest. Are you naive or selectively forgetful that ritualists are not genuine believers of either Christianity or Islam? So people should jump into fire of marrying someone that has no purpose or value of life?
Re: How Can One Find Genuine Spouse In This Era Of Ritual Killings, Organs Harvest? by HardMirror(m): 1:17pm On May 06, 2022
Image123:

You forgot that no atheist has the fear of God and can therefore do and undo. SMH, humans always try to present themselves and belief as the best/holiest. Are you naive or selectively forgetful that ritualists are not genuine believers of either Christianity or Islam? So people should jump into fire of marrying someone that has no purpose or value of life?
you may not have purpose or value of life. I and other atheist have purpose and we value our family, friends and all humanity because we choose to... we dont need god to threaten us with hell fire before we can love others. There is no purpose to life but the purpose every man gives to his own life even you as a chriatian, the purpose you think you have in life is what you chose for yourself. There is no god anywhere giving humans purpose

1 Like

Re: How Can One Find Genuine Spouse In This Era Of Ritual Killings, Organs Harvest? by Salihusaliheen(m): 1:20pm On May 06, 2022
deavicky:
you should ask the male in your family they may have answers.
am a guy and first born, though I have male siblings bt they can't try such.mind u
Re: How Can One Find Genuine Spouse In This Era Of Ritual Killings, Organs Harvest? by pozehnani(f): 1:34pm On May 06, 2022
Desperados:

Haha, i was equally tinking about it cos me sef dey fear u.

i nor want my news to reach nairaland lik,
"MAN FAINTED AFTER GIRLFRIEND SHOWERED HIM TOO MUCH LOVE"

I don close my inner door back abeg

(drops pen).

Lol.... Okey-dokey then.
Re: How Can One Find Genuine Spouse In This Era Of Ritual Killings, Organs Harvest? by IgiveLadiesBj(m): 1:41pm On May 06, 2022
RightToReject:
A novice reading through your rants here would think that the assumed new surge of ritual killings is the reason why at 40 you are unmarried or that only men are involved in the ignoble and heinous act.

Meanwhile, it's irritatingly ironic seeing some assuming that being broke automatically makes a man scrupulous while being rich automatically makes a man unscrupulous, nonsense.

Well, eschewing greed, conceit, and ignorance is the way out.

Please how do you know she's 40?
Re: How Can One Find Genuine Spouse In This Era Of Ritual Killings, Organs Harvest? by LadyTara(f): 1:44pm On May 06, 2022
luminouz:

Shuu.. not all of them na

I'm one of the good ones, though I'm a redpillergrin
I could smell the red pill from here. And most y'all have misogyny flowing through your veins and an over bloated sense of worth.

Still among the yamayama wey full the dating pool.
Re: How Can One Find Genuine Spouse In This Era Of Ritual Killings, Organs Harvest? by Storyoflove: 1:47pm On May 06, 2022
pozehnani:
This calls for serious concern especially for the female folk as ladies are the ones at the receiving end of this whole cruelty and madness of ritualism that has become the order of the day in our already decaying society.

The rate at which female body parts are being ripped on a daily basis by their supposed boyfriends and lovers leaves me wondering if one can still have a genuine guy/relationship without having to watch your back that he's going rip your organs the next minute.

Right now, its very difficult to agree to date a guy without the fear or thoughts of being used for rituals because the heart of every Young guy/man has been seered with a hot iron and so hardened and desperate to make money at all cost that they wont think twice when presented with an opportunity to do money rituals.

These days if a guy approaches me, I walk as fast my legs can carry me and I'm most tempted to scream "ritualist!!!!
It is that bad.
A guy can not approach you and the next thing on your mind is rituals. Like seriously, its appalling.

Please, with this rising trend of killing and havesting female body parts, is it still advisable to accept guys/ mens advances talk more dating them?. And don't even begin to tell me to go to my religious circle because they are everywhere. Some are disguising as bro in the church. In fact 90% percent of men are desperate to get rich quick therefore can be easily influenced by this evil trend.

What should we single ladies do?
Avoid men totally?

I like my life abeg.

Sad.
.. I

Look for Jesus Christ and submit your life totally to Him. I'm not talking about religion.... religion has been there before Jesus came. Religious people were the ones that killed Christ. Jesus Christ is the answer for all human questions...it's a mystery...you have to get into it by faith.
Re: How Can One Find Genuine Spouse In This Era Of Ritual Killings, Organs Harvest? by IgbalodeRaymond: 1:49pm On May 06, 2022
just avoid Afonja boys
Re: How Can One Find Genuine Spouse In This Era Of Ritual Killings, Organs Harvest? by iJhoe(m): 1:54pm On May 06, 2022
Tenshades:

Spot on!

Sometimes, the indirect victims can be men who sleep with the traps/baits (ladies laced with charms unknowingly)

They also ignore the fact that some women are also ritualists and agents

https://twitter.com/MokejiB/status/1522335428094967808?s=19

Pure facts.

Hundred of possibilities are flipping through my mind right now about what has really become of our society. A society that glorifies money over morality is bound to go down these trenches. Nowadays, the society doesn't seem to question the sources of people's wealth. The facade of richness is daunty and most times preposterous and society doesn't care. How can this not be?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Can One Find Genuine Spouse In This Era Of Ritual Killings, Organs Harvest? by Image123(m): 1:58pm On May 06, 2022
HardMirror:
you may not have purpose or value of life. I and other atheist have purpose and we value our family, friends and all humanity because we choose to... we dont need god to threaten us with hell fire before we can love others. There is no purpose to life but the purpose every man gives to his own life even you as a chriatian, the purpose you think you have in life is what you chose for yourself. There is no god anywhere giving humans purpose

i don't need to say more, it's not today i started knowing people.
Re: How Can One Find Genuine Spouse In This Era Of Ritual Killings, Organs Harvest? by RightToReject(m): 2:04pm On May 06, 2022
IgiveLadiesBj:

Please how do you know she's 40?

Through her numerous monikers, especially the deactivated ones. Anyway, she never hides her age, and taking a direct and indirect swipe at men justly and unjustly with a sententious exhibition is one of her hobbies.
Re: How Can One Find Genuine Spouse In This Era Of Ritual Killings, Organs Harvest? by cococandy(f): 2:07pm On May 06, 2022
Oblivionz5:

Your topic generalized “men” somehow
it was a question to you

1 Like

Re: How Can One Find Genuine Spouse In This Era Of Ritual Killings, Organs Harvest? by deavicky(m): 2:29pm On May 06, 2022
Salihusaliheen:
am a guy and first born, though I have male siblings bt they can't try such.mind u
so who's siblings do want to help u with the answers. U can try your cousins or relatives.
Re: How Can One Find Genuine Spouse In This Era Of Ritual Killings, Organs Harvest? by luminouz(m): 2:38pm On May 06, 2022
LadyTara:
I could smell the red pill from here. And most y'all have misogyny flowing through your veins and an over bloated sense of worth.

Still among the yamayama wey full the dating pool.

So between a redpiller (a guy who knows his worth and vets his woman thoroughly) versus incels and yahoo ritualist...which would you pick? grin
Re: How Can One Find Genuine Spouse In This Era Of Ritual Killings, Organs Harvest? by FanOfMyself: 2:39pm On May 06, 2022
LadyTara:
I'm not married that is why it's even more scary cos na so so murderers , rep pillers , incels, ritualists , rapists many pass for the dating pool. embarassed
why are you bringing the red pill enter into your emotion-filled argument?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Can One Find Genuine Spouse In This Era Of Ritual Killings, Organs Harvest? by Reality3080: 2:41pm On May 06, 2022
cococandy:

They refuse to go for the ladies that like them. They prefer the ones that are high maintenance and then they’ll complain about doing the maintenance. The ones within their tax bracket are not pretty enough for them.
They all want Beyoncé but cry about the Beyoncé level maintenance package
high maintenance ladies that doesn't have money to maintain herself,are u for real?
An high maintenance lady should b one who have a good job n can take care of herself not d one who depend on guys for maintenance.

Many of u are too unrealistic with your approach to life,if it's that easy to make money,y is your father not a billionaire?
Y are your brothers not billionaires?

Many of those ladies have single brothers who can't give them 10k cos it's not really easy but they don't mind if a guy gives them 300k

D basic is legit guys that make 300k per month will never live la Vida loca life
They will never buy u high end phones
They will never take u to club n make it rain

U girls know d dirty guys but it's just greed

Imagine someone claiming high maintenance n she can't even maintain herself

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Can One Find Genuine Spouse In This Era Of Ritual Killings, Organs Harvest? by HardMirror(m): 2:43pm On May 06, 2022
Image123:

i don't need to say more, it's not today i started knowing people.
it is my fault replying you, because you can never be honest not even to yourself
Re: How Can One Find Genuine Spouse In This Era Of Ritual Killings, Organs Harvest? by Oblivionz5(m): 2:44pm On May 06, 2022
cococandy:
it was a question to you

Lol madam lemme Abeg. I’ve made my point tho

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Can One Find Genuine Spouse In This Era Of Ritual Killings, Organs Harvest? by Nobody: 2:46pm On May 06, 2022
Uniquetani1:

Finding husband is hard
It's hard to see a guy with a genuine income. They don turn yahoo boys and ritualist finish.

Na to do surrogacy and move on with life
the places you go to determine the people you meet, and the people you meet determine events and happenings around u. Flock around yahoo boys and d chances of being used for ritual bcoms higher. All these small girls and their status amazes me. Thiings like "I can't date any guy dat will not spend on me", "I can't date by guy dat will give me 10k allowance monthly".

You want to date someone dat will spend lavishly on you, yet safe. Ask yourself, how many jobs in Nigeria pay above 100,000 in a month? Any guy dat earns less dan 200k per month can't freely give u 20k. It's not possible.
Re: How Can One Find Genuine Spouse In This Era Of Ritual Killings, Organs Harvest? by LadyTara(f): 3:01pm On May 06, 2022
luminouz:

So between a redpiller (a guy who knows his worth and vets his woman thoroughly) versus incels and yahoo ritualist...which would you pick? grin

None.

I said repillers have an over bearing ego, false sense of worth and are mostly misogynistic. That's already a recipe for disaster to any woman who knows what self awareness is.

"It's not that bad" doesn't mean its good either.

1 Like

Re: How Can One Find Genuine Spouse In This Era Of Ritual Killings, Organs Harvest? by LadyTara(f): 3:01pm On May 06, 2022
FanOfMyself:

why are you bringing the red pill enter into your emotion-filled argument?
sue me . undecided

1 Like

Re: How Can One Find Genuine Spouse In This Era Of Ritual Killings, Organs Harvest? by Uniquetani1(f): 3:02pm On May 06, 2022
franciskaine:
the places you go to determine the people you meet, and the people you meet determine events and happenings around u. Flock around yahoo boys and d chances of being used for ritual bcoms higher. All these small girls and their status amazes me. Thiings like "I can't date any guy dat will not spend on me", "I can't date by guy dat will give me 10k allowance monthly".

You want to date someone dat will spend lavishly on you, yet safe. Ask yourself, how many jobs in Nigeria pay above 100,000 in a month? Any guy dat earns less dan 200k per month can't freely give u 20k. It's not possible.

Mr Frank! Mr Frank
Is it all girls that want money from a guy?

2 Likes

Re: How Can One Find Genuine Spouse In This Era Of Ritual Killings, Organs Harvest? by FanOfMyself: 3:17pm On May 06, 2022
LadyTara:
sue me . undecided
A knock will be better.
Re: How Can One Find Genuine Spouse In This Era Of Ritual Killings, Organs Harvest? by LadyTara(f): 3:18pm On May 06, 2022
FanOfMyself:

A knock will be better.
Internet warrior. undecided
Re: How Can One Find Genuine Spouse In This Era Of Ritual Killings, Organs Harvest? by Nobody: 3:19pm On May 06, 2022
Uniquetani1:

Mr Frank! Mr Frank
Is it all girls that want money from a guy?
so what do you want in a guy? No lie oo
Re: How Can One Find Genuine Spouse In This Era Of Ritual Killings, Organs Harvest? by Uniquetani1(f): 3:21pm On May 06, 2022
franciskaine:
so what do you want in a guy? No lie oo

Love and kindness

2 Likes

Re: How Can One Find Genuine Spouse In This Era Of Ritual Killings, Organs Harvest? by cococandy(f): 3:24pm On May 06, 2022
Just date within your tax bracket and you should be okay
Reality3080:
high maintenance ladies that doesn't have money to maintain herself,are u for real?
An high maintenance lady should b one who have a good job n can take care of herself not d one who depend on guys for maintenance.

Many of u are too unrealistic with your approach to life,if it's that easy to make money,y is your father not a billionaire?
Y are your brothers not billionaires?

Many of those ladies have single brothers who can't give them 10k cos it's not really easy but they don't mind if a guy gives them 300k

D basic is legit guys that make 300k per month will never live la Vida loca life
They will never buy u high end phones
They will never take u to club n make it rain

U girls know d dirty guys but it's just greed

Imagine someone claiming high maintenance n she can't even maintain herself

2 Likes

Re: How Can One Find Genuine Spouse In This Era Of Ritual Killings, Organs Harvest? by FanOfMyself: 3:32pm On May 06, 2022
LadyTara:
Internet warrior. undecided
Lolz you know that is what you ladies are known for. You come online and condemn Yahoo boys and their flamboyant lifestyle but secretly you wish for a man that would provide you with all the iPhones, Brazilian hair, designer clothes, etc.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

When Is The Right Time For A Child To Start School ? / House Clearance Sales!!!!!!!!! Everything must go for 250k / Three Children Burnt To Death As Fire Razes Parent's Home In Benue (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.