Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,192 members, 7,815,161 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:22 AM

How Can One Find Genuine Spouse In This Era Of Ritual Killings, Organs Harvest? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Can One Find Genuine Spouse In This Era Of Ritual Killings, Organs Harvest? (21312 Views)

Would You Still WANT To Be Married To Your Spouse In Your Next Life? / The Era Of House Paint Might Be Gone. [color=#990000]price updated[/color] / If You Knew What You Know Now, Would You Marry Your Spouse? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Can One Find Genuine Spouse In This Era Of Ritual Killings, Organs Harvest? by Skillsnigeria: 9:06am On May 06, 2022
Hmmm
Re: How Can One Find Genuine Spouse In This Era Of Ritual Killings, Organs Harvest? by Gkemz: 9:07am On May 06, 2022
There are so many nice guys who are hustling legitimately but ladies want fast cash without labour and any guy who could provide these becomes their favorite regardless of how he acquired his sudden wealth.

To every runs girl that date or wish to date a ritualist aka yahoo boys, when you feed on a blood money, your own blood or destiny may be the next to keep the wealth sustained.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can One Find Genuine Spouse In This Era Of Ritual Killings, Organs Harvest? by Xcelinteriors(f): 9:07am On May 06, 2022
Strongly believe in God and be prayerful. Abstain from pre-marital sex and live a decent life

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can One Find Genuine Spouse In This Era Of Ritual Killings, Organs Harvest? by ositadima1(m): 9:07am On May 06, 2022
X
Re: How Can One Find Genuine Spouse In This Era Of Ritual Killings, Organs Harvest? by PHIPEX(m): 9:07am On May 06, 2022
Always let someone else know where you are and who you are with at all times.

1 Like

Re: How Can One Find Genuine Spouse In This Era Of Ritual Killings, Organs Harvest? by Success1975: 9:07am On May 06, 2022
That's when u genuinely seek for a husband material without making materialism ur benchmark

6 Likes

Re: How Can One Find Genuine Spouse In This Era Of Ritual Killings, Organs Harvest? by InnoBest188(m): 9:07am On May 06, 2022
Omor men smiley

No geniune spouse for now man
Just pick one and treat them with suspense for the start

If na to meet geniune one you dey wait for
You go Shaa tey for garage Shaa grin

3 Likes

Re: How Can One Find Genuine Spouse In This Era Of Ritual Killings, Organs Harvest? by illicit(m): 9:08am On May 06, 2022
Never tell anybody u love them with all ur HEART

BODY

and

SOUL

Use ur BRAIN

shocked

1 Like

Re: How Can One Find Genuine Spouse In This Era Of Ritual Killings, Organs Harvest? by tammyf: 9:08am On May 06, 2022
Truth is even if u don't date ....these parts can be gotten through kidnapping.so a hard working girl who don't depend on guys can also fall victim through kidnap .

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can One Find Genuine Spouse In This Era Of Ritual Killings, Organs Harvest? by Salihusaliheen(m): 9:08am On May 06, 2022
May God save females, the mothers to our future kids

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can One Find Genuine Spouse In This Era Of Ritual Killings, Organs Harvest? by mywells: 9:09am On May 06, 2022
Yawho yawho end time is near,just watch and pray.
Re: How Can One Find Genuine Spouse In This Era Of Ritual Killings, Organs Harvest? by Betallion: 9:09am On May 06, 2022
I hate women
Re: How Can One Find Genuine Spouse In This Era Of Ritual Killings, Organs Harvest? by Nobody: 9:09am On May 06, 2022
pozehnani:
What are your views guys and ladies?

Let's not keep quiet and pretend like these things don't happen or they are only fictional or things you see only on social media. They are real!!!!
As you reason am na so me sef reason am.
Too many bad people.
To date now, serious vetting is needed.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Can One Find Genuine Spouse In This Era Of Ritual Killings, Organs Harvest? by 50Kilometer: 9:10am On May 06, 2022
pozehnani:
This calls for serious concern especially for the female folk as ladies are the ones at the receiving end of this whole cruelty and madness of ritualism that has become the order of the day in our already decaying society.

The rate at which female body parts are being ripped on a daily basis by their supposed boyfriends and lovers leaves me wondering if one can still have a genuine guy/relationship without having to watch your back that he's going rip your organs the next minute.

Right now, its very difficult to agree to date a guy without the fear or thoughts of being used for rituals because the heart of every Young guy/man has been seered with a hot iron and so hardened and desperate to make money at all cost that they wont think twice when presented with an opportunity to do money rituals.

These days if a guy approaches me, I walk as fast my legs can carry me and I'm most tempted to scream "ritualist!!!!
It is that bad.
A guy can not approach you and the next thing on your mind is rituals. Like seriously, its appalling.

Please, with this rising trend of killing and havesting female body parts, is it still advisable to accept guys/ mens advances talk more dating them?. And don't even begin to tell me to go to my religious circle because they are everywhere. Some are disguising as bro in the church. In fact 90% percent of men are desperate to get rich quick therefore can be easily influenced by this evil trend.

What should we single ladies do?
Avoid men totally?

I like my life abeg.

Sad.
.. I

You should just get married to a donkey. Fool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can One Find Genuine Spouse In This Era Of Ritual Killings, Organs Harvest? by iJhoe(m): 9:11am On May 06, 2022
This doesn't just happen to girls. What about ambitious guys who fall prey into greedy girls who had one time at the other had flings with these so called ritualists?. Not all victims had their organs harvested. what about the "walking deads" girls? Who inflict their wrench on the guys?

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Can One Find Genuine Spouse In This Era Of Ritual Killings, Organs Harvest? by Islandlady(f): 9:12am On May 06, 2022
w1sEmAn:
If you know what you are looking for you will find it. Those girls that their organs are been harvested are looking for Alhaji and yahoo boys in town so they go for them are always get the result
Think pls...what about the good girls that are also been used, like that corpers that her death hit the frontpage few days back, are they also looking for Alhaji and Yahoo boys Don't justify this criminals, this is a growing menace in our society

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can One Find Genuine Spouse In This Era Of Ritual Killings, Organs Harvest? by Salihusaliheen(m): 9:12am On May 06, 2022
If I read about a lady being raped,I felt like shedding tears.seriously women are not given the respect they deserved,even in her husband house she is not safe.why we men?

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Can One Find Genuine Spouse In This Era Of Ritual Killings, Organs Harvest? by parkervero(m): 9:12am On May 06, 2022
obembet:
I tire o...

I don search tire.. but I will join Rev sister soon Sha...

You no search am well

1 Like

Re: How Can One Find Genuine Spouse In This Era Of Ritual Killings, Organs Harvest? by luminouz(m): 9:12am On May 06, 2022
Mrkcee:
This is a very interesting piece & deserves Frontpage.

It's a pity sincerely, I really feel sad that these things are happening and it's happening even more than we know because not all the cases make it to social media & definitely not all are reported to authorities.

It is fast becoming a norm; it's not even a matter of young boys (Yahoo boys) anymore, even older men do it embarassed
My advice to ladies out there...
1)Avoid relationships for now.
2)Avoid late nights
3)Do not accept invitations to hotels, brothels, houses, anywhere other than a public place like an eatery.
4)AVOID MEN
5) No. 1 and 4
It's a trend, and just like every other trend it will pass-by.

Your number 5 is laughable.

Can women avoid diick, even if they want to avoid men? They can't. Not in this existence. So your advise should be more related to 2 and 3.

You think evil is a trend? Nope it's not. It has always been here

8 Likes

Re: How Can One Find Genuine Spouse In This Era Of Ritual Killings, Organs Harvest? by HardMirror(m): 9:13am On May 06, 2022
pozehnani:
This calls for serious concern especially for the female folk as ladies are the ones at the receiving end of this whole cruelty and madness of ritualism that has become the order of the day in our already decaying society.

The rate at which female body parts are being ripped on a daily basis by their supposed boyfriends and lovers leaves me wondering if one can still have a genuine guy/relationship without having to watch your back that he's going rip your organs the next minute.

Right now, its very difficult to agree to date a guy without the fear or thoughts of being used for rituals because the heart of every Young guy/man has been seered with a hot iron and so hardened and desperate to make money at all cost that they wont think twice when presented with an opportunity to do money rituals.

These days if a guy approaches me, I walk as fast my legs can carry me and I'm most tempted to scream "ritualist!!!!
It is that bad.
A guy can not approach you and the next thing on your mind is rituals. Like seriously, its appalling.

Please, with this rising trend of killing and havesting female body parts, is it still advisable to accept guys/ mens advances talk more dating them?. And don't even begin to tell me to go to my religious circle because they are everywhere. Some are disguising as bro in the church. In fact 90% percent of men are desperate to get rich quick therefore can be easily influenced by this evil trend.

Avoid men totally?

I like my life abeg.

Sad.
.. I
that is wahala for ladies that cant marry atheists. An athiest that is not superstitious would never, NEVER even think of money ritual. We dont even pray, we dont believe in spirits, god, devil, etc. Enjoy your religious people, na una de do rituals. Lol

Why are you ladies complaining. You are the ones that made money a factor for relationship. The boys doing rituals are doing it to satisfy you greedy girls.

Also if you run from men, you will fall into the hands of female ritualists. Lol you guys think it is only men that are killings? Hahahaha. Ladies are employing men to help them kill their friends

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can One Find Genuine Spouse In This Era Of Ritual Killings, Organs Harvest? by GODPUNISHALABI: 9:13am On May 06, 2022
Pejumolabalie:
Simple! Date broke men
you think broke guys no dey use people for rituals grin grin u never see anything

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can One Find Genuine Spouse In This Era Of Ritual Killings, Organs Harvest? by Ajani2plus(m): 9:13am On May 06, 2022
Who dey look for? I dey available abeg.

1 Like

Re: How Can One Find Genuine Spouse In This Era Of Ritual Killings, Organs Harvest? by snipernigga(m): 9:13am On May 06, 2022
Go to the Catholic or Anglican church
Re: How Can One Find Genuine Spouse In This Era Of Ritual Killings, Organs Harvest? by Major7: 9:13am On May 06, 2022
pozehnani:

It is that bad.

Avoid men totally?

I like my life abeg.

Sad.
.. I

All that glitters are not gold. If you don't have greed in you and you have a decerning spirit, you will be safe. Also recite our lords prayer everyday(deliver us from evil, for thy is thy kingdom...)

3 Likes

Re: How Can One Find Genuine Spouse In This Era Of Ritual Killings, Organs Harvest? by popp(m): 9:14am On May 06, 2022
If I Popp tells you the gospel truth, you won't like it

One gets what one craves for...

Most of the ladies used in ritual are materialistic and "I gat money in my mind" ladies.

Most of the folks like cherishing when a Dude is flaunting flyboyant life style.

When a simple guy says "Hi" to you, the first place you take a look at is to know if he has a Car key, if he does, is it the one that is remote controlled, which kinda Phone he is using, who knows the kind of House he lives in, if he wears Designers clothing and lots more.

How many of you would want to stick and work it out with a Gee to make it in life.

You all wants a ready made and every Nigha out there would want to pose a ready made.

It's always a greedy one that falls prey to fraud stars, be it on or offline.

10 Likes

Re: How Can One Find Genuine Spouse In This Era Of Ritual Killings, Organs Harvest? by Tonygeesm(m): 9:15am On May 06, 2022
Keep looking for guys that drive Benz without any reasonable source of income

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can One Find Genuine Spouse In This Era Of Ritual Killings, Organs Harvest? by Oblivionz5(m): 9:15am On May 06, 2022
Talk about greed from ladies first
Greed is what leads y’all to goan find someone excessively rich and go out in order to give him the impression that you love him within just a few days of meeting him.

IMO
Dating should begin with friendship. I can never see an girl and ask her out right Away. We have to become friends first ..then I check the compatibility from there. It hasn’t ended well for me( thanks to y’all female folks ) though but I still believe it’s the right way.

This topic makes zero sense to me. You should be tackling greed in women to solve this. E come be like say na everybody Dey do ritual and organ harvesting

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Can One Find Genuine Spouse In This Era Of Ritual Killings, Organs Harvest? by Sunnyski: 9:15am On May 06, 2022
It's mostly common in Organ Miners Republic (OMR).
Re: How Can One Find Genuine Spouse In This Era Of Ritual Killings, Organs Harvest? by GIdiata(m): 9:16am On May 06, 2022
pozehnani:

I like my life abeg.

Sad.
.. I

imagine someone with this stupid, dirty, biased and cruel mindset towards the male folks calling for people's concern.

keep following yahoo boys (ritualist) and be waiting for us to shout "justice for pozehnani" wen they eventually use u

9 Likes

Re: How Can One Find Genuine Spouse In This Era Of Ritual Killings, Organs Harvest? by savcy(m): 9:16am On May 06, 2022
This really shouldn't be a problem for anyone that's focused and living a goal-oriented life.

Statistically speaking, the ratio of potential ritualists and the genuine men/women is like 1:1000. With the exception of Edo, Delta, Ogun and maybe Port Harcourt, ritual killing isn't such a menacing problem elsewhere. Permit my stat but, you're 70% likely to have social relationships with a genuine man/woman out there. The news does not quite reflect the true state of society today.

Having said that, the real issue here is the greed/indiscipline that's plagued the younger demographic. Guys wanting to sleep with anything in sight and add them to their list of conquests. On the part of ladies, social media has succeeded in twisting so many minds that they're simply detached from reality. There's this trend to want to marry someone with a car(s), someone who's affluent enough to meet their mundane needs, etc. And there's where the real problem is. Very few desire to go with a man through the phases of life, where you struggle financially for some time, then you get stable, then you get affluent. Some ladies want a man that's already affluent at 28. They don't bother to scrutinise the source of the wealth, they just want to be comfortable. Unexplained wealth will kill you. And that's what's been killing so many.

So many people get married every other week, and let me say this, a lot them started from the scratch together. If along the way the man starts having access to unexplained cash, you should be smart enough to ask the right questions, and if the answers you're getting doesn't satisfy you, bounce! Some don't bounce due to what their profiting, and ultimately that's how they lose their life.

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Can One Find Genuine Spouse In This Era Of Ritual Killings, Organs Harvest? by harmargedon: 9:16am On May 06, 2022
pozehnani:

It is that bad.

Avoid men totally?

I like my life abeg.

Sad.
.. I
your statistics is wrong nne, the ones that are desperate are the one who are not willing to get their hands dirty (that's a legit job) you would know the ones with the ritual mentality by asking them what they do for a living. 70% of men work hard to earn a living, it's the remaining 30% that wants to get rich quick mostly between the ages of 15-27.
So the next time a dude walks up to you, ask him what he does for a living, a guy who's hard working wouldn't see it as an option, a guy with a good job wouldn't either. Women are attracted to the easy life, that's how they get them. Flashy things, cool cash, sweet ride etc.

10 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Funny Things That Children Say / Is It Wrong For A Girl To Stay Alone? / How To Deal With A Workaholic Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.