Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,231 members, 7,815,311 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:36 AM

How Can One Find Genuine Spouse In This Era Of Ritual Killings, Organs Harvest? - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Can One Find Genuine Spouse In This Era Of Ritual Killings, Organs Harvest? (21321 Views)

Would You Still WANT To Be Married To Your Spouse In Your Next Life? / The Era Of House Paint Might Be Gone. [color=#990000]price updated[/color] / If You Knew What You Know Now, Would You Marry Your Spouse? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Can One Find Genuine Spouse In This Era Of Ritual Killings, Organs Harvest? by Nobody: 9:16am On May 06, 2022
Pejumolabalie:
Simple! Date broke men
broke men fit be ritualist too

1 Like

Re: How Can One Find Genuine Spouse In This Era Of Ritual Killings, Organs Harvest? by cococandy(f): 9:17am On May 06, 2022
So it’s not the poor guys that are doing rituals in a bid to become rich?
Desperados:

Mak we dey sincere wit each other, na the girls dey kill themselves because of their greed.

There are good focused hardworking guys even here on Nairaland but when they approaches this same girls, they look them as broke.

Majority of Nigerian girls wants to date a guy driving car without knowing the source.

There are advises been passed to this same girls daily but they don't pay heed to it.

THE RITUAL KILLINGS OF GIRLS WILL CONTINUE UNTIL THEIR GREED & LUST AFTER MONEY IS QUENCHED....

(drops pen).

1 Like

Re: How Can One Find Genuine Spouse In This Era Of Ritual Killings, Organs Harvest? by GloriousGbola: 9:17am On May 06, 2022
All the people yabbing women for falling for guys with no visible source of income were sucking the diicks of mompha and hushpuppi.

We are all part of the problem.

It should be noted though that illiteracy and bad belle mean that remote workers can also be tagged as yahoo yahoo.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can One Find Genuine Spouse In This Era Of Ritual Killings, Organs Harvest? by luminouz(m): 9:18am On May 06, 2022
obembet:
I tire o...

I don search tire.. but I will join Rev sister soon Sha...

Obembet dey search for a nice guy? I was told you are married with 2 kids!!!! shocked

1 Like

Re: How Can One Find Genuine Spouse In This Era Of Ritual Killings, Organs Harvest? by headbasher96(m): 9:18am On May 06, 2022
There are more good men out there than ritualists it is u girls who want a shortcut to good life that they are using your heads to play ludo.

Build your man from scrash dont say it is only car that u want to enter because when i see the mindset u girls have this days baffles me alot when u approach a lady she will be looking at you as if u are mentally deranged or something but they will enter any kind of car without toasting be it jallopy or whatever.

With a car u dont need to toast nigerian girls anymore moreover sex is now cheap too

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can One Find Genuine Spouse In This Era Of Ritual Killings, Organs Harvest? by lolaxavier(m): 9:18am On May 06, 2022
pozehnani:
What are your views guys and ladies?

Let's not keep quiet and pretend like these things don't happen or they are only fictional or things you see only on social media. They are real!!!!

Simple...Choose the right circle of people and you won't have to think of ritual killing. It is what you seek or desire that you attract.

1 Like

Re: How Can One Find Genuine Spouse In This Era Of Ritual Killings, Organs Harvest? by phorget(m): 9:18am On May 06, 2022
Hmmmmm!
Re: How Can One Find Genuine Spouse In This Era Of Ritual Killings, Organs Harvest? by Uniquetani1(f): 9:19am On May 06, 2022
obembet:
I tire o...

I don search tire.. but I will join Rev sister soon Sha...

Finding husband is hard
It's hard to see a guy with a genuine income. They don turn yahoo boys and ritualist finish.

Na to do surrogacy and move on with life

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can One Find Genuine Spouse In This Era Of Ritual Killings, Organs Harvest? by Bignuell(m): 9:20am On May 06, 2022
Simple. Be with someone who has empathy, sympathy and fear of God. If someone possess these three attribute, he won't descend so low to carry out such act. But on a flip side, y'all think, broke guys deserve no pvssy, since the rich guys deserve it, they took "the deserving" too serious. Masallam

5 Likes

Re: How Can One Find Genuine Spouse In This Era Of Ritual Killings, Organs Harvest? by Tenshades(m): 9:20am On May 06, 2022
iJhoe:
This doesn't just happen to girls. What about ambitious guys who fall prey into greedy girls who had one time at the other had flings with these so called ritualists?. Not all victims had their organs harvested. what about the "walking deads" girls? Who inflict their wrench on the guys?

Spot on!

Sometimes, the indirect victims can be men who sleep with the traps/baits (ladies laced with charms unknowingly)

They also ignore the fact that some women are also ritualists and agents

https://twitter.com/MokejiB/status/1522335428094967808?s=19

Re: How Can One Find Genuine Spouse In This Era Of Ritual Killings, Organs Harvest? by Ire4God(m): 9:21am On May 06, 2022
What is your fear when you have the God factor.
Re: How Can One Find Genuine Spouse In This Era Of Ritual Killings, Organs Harvest? by cococandy(f): 9:21am On May 06, 2022
Pejumolabalie:
Simple! Date broke men

Oblivionz5:
Talk about greed from ladies first
Greed is what leads y’all to goan find someone excessively rich and go out in order to give him the impression that you love him within just a few days of meeting him.

IMO
Dating should begin with friendship. I can never see an girl and ask her out right Away. We have to become friends first ..then I check the compatibility from there. It hasn’t ended well for me( thanks to y’all female folks ) though but I still believe it’s the right way.

This topic makes zero sense to me. You should be tackling greed in women to solve this. E come be like say na everybody Dey do ritual and organ harvesting
Tonygeesm:
Keep looking for guys that drive Benz without any reasonable source of income
Major7:

All that glitters are not gold. If you don't have greed in you and you have a decerning spirit, you will be safe. Also recite our lords prayer everyday(deliver us from evil, for thy is thy kingdom...)
yea but broke men are the ones trying to become rich. hence they are more likely to do extreme stuff for money. Which makes a woman more prone to danger. No?

Y’all just like blame women instead of holding yourselves accountable

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can One Find Genuine Spouse In This Era Of Ritual Killings, Organs Harvest? by Elliotwaveforec: 9:22am On May 06, 2022
Great thread!
Re: How Can One Find Genuine Spouse In This Era Of Ritual Killings, Organs Harvest? by Confirm4real(m): 9:22am On May 06, 2022
It's hard now adays my dear.

Most Nigerian ladies want to chill with the the Big Boyz unlike the days of our mothers.

In Western Countries ladies due look for ways to support their partners in sharing bills, but the reverse is the case in Nigeria.
Re: How Can One Find Genuine Spouse In This Era Of Ritual Killings, Organs Harvest? by David4best(m): 9:23am On May 06, 2022
A girl a wooed last refused to give me her number . The girl said, "I am scared because I don't know who's is a ritualist"
Re: How Can One Find Genuine Spouse In This Era Of Ritual Killings, Organs Harvest? by Strangebuttrue(m): 9:25am On May 06, 2022
Honestly the same way I thought about approaching any lady, the first thing that comes to mind is ",hope she has not slept with dogs oo"
pozehnani:
This calls for serious concern especially for the female folk as ladies are the ones at the receiving end of this whole cruelty and madness of ritualism that has become the order of the day in our already decaying society.

The rate at which female body parts are being ripped on a daily basis by their supposed boyfriends and lovers leaves me wondering if one can still have a genuine guy/relationship without having to watch your back that he's going rip your organs the next minute.

Right now, its very difficult to agree to date a guy without the fear or thoughts of being used for rituals because the heart of every Young guy/man has been seered with a hot iron and so hardened and desperate to make money at all cost that they wont think twice when presented with an opportunity to do money rituals.

These days if a guy approaches me, I walk as fast my legs can carry me and I'm most tempted to scream "ritualist!!!!
It is that bad.
A guy can not approach you and the next thing on your mind is rituals. Like seriously, its appalling.

Please, with this rising trend of killing and havesting female body parts, is it still advisable to accept guys/ mens advances talk more dating them?. And don't even begin to tell me to go to my religious circle because they are everywhere. Some are disguising as bro in the church. In fact 90% percent of men are desperate to get rich quick therefore can be easily influenced by this evil trend.

What should we single ladies do?
Avoid men totally?

I like my life abeg.

Sad.
.. I

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can One Find Genuine Spouse In This Era Of Ritual Killings, Organs Harvest? by PDJT: 9:25am On May 06, 2022
pozehnani:
This calls for serious concern especially for the female folk as ladies are the ones at the receiving end of this whole cruelty and madness of ritualism that has become the order of the day in our already decaying society.

The rate at which female body parts are being ripped on a daily basis by their supposed boyfriends and lovers leaves me wondering if one can still have a genuine guy/relationship without having to watch your back that he's going rip your organs the next minute.

Right now, its very difficult to agree to date a guy without the fear or thoughts of being used for rituals because the heart of every Young guy/man has been seered with a hot iron and so hardened and desperate to make money at all cost that they wont think twice when presented with an opportunity to do money rituals.

These days if a guy approaches me, I walk as fast my legs can carry me and I'm most tempted to scream "ritualist!!!!
It is that bad.
A guy can not approach you and the next thing on your mind is rituals. Like seriously, its appalling.

Please, with this rising trend of killing and havesting female body parts, is it still advisable to accept guys/ mens advances talk more dating them?. And don't even begin to tell me to go to my religious circle because they are everywhere. Some are disguising as bro in the church. In fact 90% percent of men are desperate to get rich quick therefore can be easily influenced by this evil trend.

Avoid men totally?

I like my life abeg.

Sad.
.. I

-Surely, it depends on your social network and perhaps, you can widen your net. I have atleast 3 friends in the United Kingdom looking for "home-grown" women to marry. Atleast, one has even travelled to Canada to meet-up an Igbo woman studying there. How far are you willing to travel for dates?
Re: How Can One Find Genuine Spouse In This Era Of Ritual Killings, Organs Harvest? by rippa(m): 9:25am On May 06, 2022
pozehnani:

It is that bad.

Avoid men totally?

I like my life abeg.

Sad.
.. I
Na the girls dey cause am
Hook up upandan
U hardly see a naija bae that is not into hook up all because of money
When innocent guy approach them, they start tasking, and when u can't deliver, dey call u broke and ditch u.
Majority of these girls know that those guys are into yahoo but yet will still be moving out with them because they want to seat in a car and use iPhone.
Girls should start working and start looking out for responsible guys

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can One Find Genuine Spouse In This Era Of Ritual Killings, Organs Harvest? by Nobody: 9:26am On May 06, 2022
GODPUNISHALABI:
you think broke guys no dey use people for rituals grin grin u never see anything
A broke desperate guy is worse. He would not even think twice before using anyone close to him.

2 Likes

Re: How Can One Find Genuine Spouse In This Era Of Ritual Killings, Organs Harvest? by adubam(m): 9:26am On May 06, 2022
Simple. Stop boyfriend and girl friend ( Sexual relationship) relation.

Only date a man when he is ready to marry you and he must first introduce himself to your family.

That's the only way to be protected from evil men.

1 Like

Re: How Can One Find Genuine Spouse In This Era Of Ritual Killings, Organs Harvest? by luminouz(m): 9:26am On May 06, 2022
Uniquetani1:

Finding husband is hard
It's hard to see a guy with a genuine income. They don turn yahoo boys and ritualist finish.

Na to do surrogacy and move on with life

With the picture on your profile, which sane Naija man go toast you. We need something soft, not those iron looking muscles.
I have a genuine income. The real question is, are you worth it? How am I sure you are different from the other shakushaku babes out there?

2 Likes

Re: How Can One Find Genuine Spouse In This Era Of Ritual Killings, Organs Harvest? by Sammyhans(m): 9:26am On May 06, 2022
Contact us to help you install a tracker on your car , bus ,bike or truck, WhatsApp or call , 08102330181.
Re: How Can One Find Genuine Spouse In This Era Of Ritual Killings, Organs Harvest? by GIdiata(m): 9:27am On May 06, 2022
pozehnani:

It is that bad.

I like my life abeg.

Sad.
.. I

but you will gladly hop in if he approaches in a Benz or Lexus.

anyway marriage is not by force. learn to pay your bills no dey look for man wey u go put ur financial burden on.
Peace!
Re: How Can One Find Genuine Spouse In This Era Of Ritual Killings, Organs Harvest? by ackifemmy(m): 9:27am On May 06, 2022
For landed properties at very reasonable prices in Abeokuta Ogun State.

Great Security
- Decent phcn power (at least 10 hours daily)
- Nearness to social facilities like shopping malls, supermarkets, nice relaxation spots etc
- Non-swampy or prone to flooding
- No hold up and peaceful city
- Few minutes drive from Lagos State etc call us at BESTLINK ESTATE FIRM 2347034838185 23408159064121
Re: How Can One Find Genuine Spouse In This Era Of Ritual Killings, Organs Harvest? by Jimbah(m): 9:27am On May 06, 2022
pozehnani:

It is scary and I sincerely pray it passes quickly because many ladies are due for marriage and it will only plunge them into longer waiting and delay if this thing lingers on more than necessary.

For now, Everyone is a suspect until proven otherwise but how? How can you be sure for certain that such an one is not a potential ritualist without moving close due to fear?

Humanity has lost it!

Only God can save his own.

Matured guys who are not into ritual stuffs also faces delay in settling down due to bad economy we find ourselves.
Let the economy be viable and feasible so as to stop this taste of doing Yahoo rituals...

2 Likes

Re: How Can One Find Genuine Spouse In This Era Of Ritual Killings, Organs Harvest? by AdeProgrammer(m): 9:28am On May 06, 2022
pozehnani:

It is that bad.

Avoid men totally?

I like my life abeg.

Sad.
.. I

Birds of a feather flock together.

You will always be attracted to people like you.

Ritualists know the kind of people that will be useful to them.
Re: How Can One Find Genuine Spouse In This Era Of Ritual Killings, Organs Harvest? by Elliotwaveforec: 9:28am On May 06, 2022
midolian:
My dear, just find Hausa man marry

Avoid mkpurumiri and ewedu guzzling men by all means possible.

My 50 cents
I second the view; and the guys should marry Hausa girls too because most of the southern girls have been used already.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can One Find Genuine Spouse In This Era Of Ritual Killings, Organs Harvest? by Oblivionz5(m): 9:29am On May 06, 2022
cococandy:

yea but broke men are the ones trying to become rich. hence they are more likely to do extreme stuff for money. Which makes a woman more prone to danger. No?

Can’t you make your own money ? Go find the ones with money na.

You clearly didn’t pay attention. Become friends before you date that will lower the risks. Stop being greedy and go make your own money

1 Like

Re: How Can One Find Genuine Spouse In This Era Of Ritual Killings, Organs Harvest? by Oblivionz5(m): 9:30am On May 06, 2022
cococandy:

Plus y’all can just stay in your own.. make we see who go look like vultures after few weeks …

1 Like

Re: How Can One Find Genuine Spouse In This Era Of Ritual Killings, Organs Harvest? by Oplomo: 9:31am On May 06, 2022
pozehnani:

It is that bad.

Avoid men totally?

I like my life abeg.

Sad.
.. I

If the kind of guys approaching you are dreadlocked guys or dyed hairs with torn-style jeans, then wahala dey for you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Can One Find Genuine Spouse In This Era Of Ritual Killings, Organs Harvest? by Nobody: 9:31am On May 06, 2022
Is only God o at the same time we ladies should avoid greediness.
Re: How Can One Find Genuine Spouse In This Era Of Ritual Killings, Organs Harvest? by NoMansLand1: 9:33am On May 06, 2022
This Yoruba Mod they call dominique thinks she can dare me on this nairaland forum angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Funny Things That Children Say / Is It Wrong For A Girl To Stay Alone? / How To Deal With A Workaholic Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.