Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,136 members, 7,814,976 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:23 AM

How Can One Find Genuine Spouse In This Era Of Ritual Killings, Organs Harvest? - Family (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Can One Find Genuine Spouse In This Era Of Ritual Killings, Organs Harvest? (21297 Views)

Would You Still WANT To Be Married To Your Spouse In Your Next Life? / The Era Of House Paint Might Be Gone. [color=#990000]price updated[/color] / If You Knew What You Know Now, Would You Marry Your Spouse? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Can One Find Genuine Spouse In This Era Of Ritual Killings, Organs Harvest? by Papichulostunne(m): 12:02pm On May 06, 2022
pozehnani:
This calls for serious concern especially for the female folk as ladies are the ones at the receiving end of this whole cruelty and madness of ritualism that has become the order of the day in our already decaying society.

The rate at which female body parts are being ripped on a daily basis by their supposed boyfriends and lovers leaves me wondering if one can still have a genuine guy/relationship without having to watch your back that he's going rip your organs the next minute.

Right now, its very difficult to agree to date a guy without the fear or thoughts of being used for rituals because the heart of every Young guy/man has been seered with a hot iron and so hardened and desperate to make money at all cost that they wont think twice when presented with an opportunity to do money rituals.

These days if a guy approaches me, I walk as fast my legs can carry me and I'm most tempted to scream "ritualist!!!!
It is that bad.
A guy can not approach you and the next thing on your mind is rituals. Like seriously, its appalling.

Please, with this rising trend of killing and havesting female body parts, is it still advisable to accept guys/ mens advances talk more dating them?. And don't even begin to tell me to go to my religious circle because they are everywhere. Some are disguising as bro in the church. In fact 90% percent of men are desperate to get rich quick therefore can be easily influenced by this evil trend.

What should we single ladies do?
Avoid men totally?

I like my life abeg.

Sad.
.. I

90% of men..? Do you even know what you are saying?
Most of these girls who end up in that predicament are the same ones who are looking for already made boyfriend/husband. They dont want to try building with a young dude.(This is majorly the reason boys even go extra lenght for money). Harvesting a GIRL'S organ to satisfy anothe GIRL.

My dear if you are not one of them then no need to be afraid of dating as God will send the right one your way. Someone you can build with and be happy.

1 Like

Re: How Can One Find Genuine Spouse In This Era Of Ritual Killings, Organs Harvest? by zexy2030(m): 12:03pm On May 06, 2022
pozehnani:
What are your views guys and ladies?

Let's not keep quiet and pretend like these things don't happen or they are only fictional or things you see only on social media. They are real!!!!
What can work for you now is a trusted relation doing match making for you. Don't go online looking for strangers to love. Love who them know well. That's my advice. That's what worked for our parents. They enjoyed the match making. They commit their daughters to homes they know nothing about.
Re: How Can One Find Genuine Spouse In This Era Of Ritual Killings, Organs Harvest? by Ochochejay: 12:04pm On May 06, 2022
Simple .... Majority of these slain ladies wanted to make It big and quick to compete,rather oppress others ...
Like how would you be dating someone you don't know his source of income but you Just want the cash to keep flowing in ...
Life na small small
Prov 28 : 22
Rom 12 : 26
Re: How Can One Find Genuine Spouse In This Era Of Ritual Killings, Organs Harvest? by zionmade(m): 12:05pm On May 06, 2022
pozehnani:

Even guys without these attributes you mentioned are doing it too.

Look at majority of the ones being paraded with human body parts, how many have dreads? In fact, most of them are on low cut hairstyles. So what are we not saying.

Most men are potential ritualist. Sorry to say.
You lie dear
If you need a man I will give you one place to go to. Go to conferences, go to churches, go to weddings, go to professional associations ICAN NSE etc. You can be going to parties, clubs, hang out spots and be expecting to meet responsible men there. Even if they are there, they will not want to approach you in public. Go to churches and observe young men who quietly serve in church not the show types like most choir leaders

2 Likes

Re: How Can One Find Genuine Spouse In This Era Of Ritual Killings, Organs Harvest? by Thomasankara(m): 12:06pm On May 06, 2022
pozehnani:
This calls for serious concern especially for the female folk as ladies are the ones at the receiving end of this whole cruelty and madness of ritualism that has become the order of the day in our already decaying society.

The rate at which female body parts are being ripped on a daily basis by their supposed boyfriends and lovers leaves me wondering if one can still have a genuine guy/relationship without having to watch your back that he's going rip your organs the next minute.

Right now, its very difficult to agree to date a guy without the fear or thoughts of being used for rituals because the heart of every Young guy/man has been seered with a hot iron and so hardened and desperate to make money at all cost that they wont think twice when presented with an opportunity to do money rituals.

These days if a guy approaches me, I walk as fast my legs can carry me and I'm most tempted to scream "ritualist!!!!
It is that bad.
A guy can not approach you and the next thing on your mind is rituals. Like seriously, its appalling.

Please, with this rising trend of killing and havesting female body parts, is it still advisable to accept guys/ mens advances talk more dating them?. And don't even begin to tell me to go to my religious circle because they are everywhere. Some are disguising as bro in the church. In fact 90% percent of men are desperate to get rich quick therefore can be easily influenced by this evil trend.

Avoid men totally?

I like my life abeg.

Sad.
.. I

U will only attract ur likes, as a female, u see man dey paint hand, dey dye hair, dress like traffic lights,come puncture ear, u say u don see big boy, if e wan come finish, make e come come with Benz, una go dey salivate. see I also have sisters and they know my family on the streets, u dare not come with confidence to them as a guy with questionable character and pass advance at my sister, even we guys know ladies that won't be profitable at the end of time, except we shy away from reality or deceive ourselves.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can One Find Genuine Spouse In This Era Of Ritual Killings, Organs Harvest? by optm(m): 12:07pm On May 06, 2022
There are always signs. Most times, girls do not care to know how you make your money . All they are interested in is how you spend on them and they tag you a real man or big boy. When someone's earning doesn't correlate with his or her spendings/ lifestyle, there's a high chance the person is into something illegal . What are the person's values ? Your value system to a large extent tells how responsible a person is . You can almost judge in most cases of rituals the spouse of the victim as a person of questionable character from the story or appearance

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Can One Find Genuine Spouse In This Era Of Ritual Killings, Organs Harvest? by luminouz(m): 12:07pm On May 06, 2022
LadyTara:
Dear ladies ,be safe out there, it's scary outside.

Even a hardworking legit guy can decide to do rituals one day. Dem nor dey write an for forehead.

Stay safe ladies.

Lemme alone na, black witch!!! grin
Re: How Can One Find Genuine Spouse In This Era Of Ritual Killings, Organs Harvest? by Thomasankara(m): 12:08pm On May 06, 2022
zionmade:

You lie dear
If you need a man I will give you one place to go to. Go to conferences, go to churches, go to weddings, go to professional associations ICAN NSE etc. You can be going to parties, clubs, hang out spots and be expecting to meet responsible men there. Even if they are there, they will not want to approach you in public. Go to churches and observe young men who quietly serve in church not the show types like most choir leaders

Those places will be too serious and hot for her, she will rather prefer #dorime zones grin >: cheesy grin
Re: How Can One Find Genuine Spouse In This Era Of Ritual Killings, Organs Harvest? by slimik: 12:08pm On May 06, 2022
I understand you tho.The pressure on men is way too much.Dating a typical Nigerian girls you must be capable financially because everyday living requires money etc.You and I know the relationship or marriage will be boring with out money.

pozehnani:

It is that bad.

Avoid men totally?

I like my life abeg.

Sad.
.. I

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can One Find Genuine Spouse In This Era Of Ritual Killings, Organs Harvest? by Sheriman(m): 12:08pm On May 06, 2022
franciskaine:
indirectly ladies' insatiable quest for financial satisfaction and the goodies of life pushed most guys into this gory lifestyle. The pressure on guys to be at par with peers is the main cause.

But in all, not all Nigerian guys are into fraudulent activities. It's akin to saying all Nigerian girls are into runs. The signs are very visible. A decent lady will always identify a decent guy. Most girls used for rituals are ladies with insatiable desire for materialism, and dey fall cheaply for guys who are easily available to offer this goodies without asking questions about how this wealth is made.

Any lady who collects money from a guy without caring or asking to know what the guy does to make this money is a major contributor to the menace we have currently. So choose which you're.
Good points here my dear. I love it!!

1 Like

Re: How Can One Find Genuine Spouse In This Era Of Ritual Killings, Organs Harvest? by Thomasankara(m): 12:09pm On May 06, 2022
optm:
There are always signs. Most times, girls do not care to know how you make your money . All they are interested in is how you spend on them and they tag you a real man or big boy. When someone's earning doesn't correlate with his or her spendings/ lifestyle, there's a high chance the person is into something illegal . What are the person's values ? Your value system to a large extent tells how responsible a person is . You can almost judge in most cases of rituals the spouse of the victim as a person of questionable character from the story or appearance

Bros u too nail am, one bottle of lacasera for u

1 Like

Re: How Can One Find Genuine Spouse In This Era Of Ritual Killings, Organs Harvest? by Reality3080: 12:10pm On May 06, 2022
Uniquetani1:

Finding husband is hard
It's hard to see a guy with a genuine income. They don turn yahoo boys and ritualist finish.

Na to do surrogacy and move on with life
change your circus

Me n my friends aren't Yahoo boys,we are living ok but we can't buy phone of 250k for girls n we can't b living la Vida loca.

Y will a reasonable girl take a phone of 250k from a guy n see it as normal,many girls don't even know d value of money again cos these Yahoo boys make them see money as so easy to make.

A girl lost phone of 350k n her guy replace it with another 350k phone 2 days later,do u want to tell me d girl don't know what d guy is into?

How many hardworking hustlers can cough out 350k for phone?

Many girls know their boyfriends are into shits but greed will not allow them see road,many girls believe they deserve a plane cos they have holes between their legs.

Imagine a 23 year old girl following a 17 year old boy cos of promise for money n iPhone.

Many girls know d real hustlers but they prefer to date d ritualist n when they get burnt they shout all guys are ritualists

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Can One Find Genuine Spouse In This Era Of Ritual Killings, Organs Harvest? by Desperados(m): 12:12pm On May 06, 2022
pozehnani:

Lol... You? Nah...

Haha, i was equally tinking about it cos me sef dey fear u.

i nor want my news to reach nairaland lik, "MAN FAINTED AFTER GIRLFRIEND SHOWERED HIM TOO MUCH LOVE"

I don close my inner door back abeg

(drops pen).

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can One Find Genuine Spouse In This Era Of Ritual Killings, Organs Harvest? by zionmade(m): 12:13pm On May 06, 2022
Thomasankara:

Those places will be too serious and hot for her, she will rather prefer #dorime zones grin >: cheesy grin
Exactly
When am fully ready that's where I want to go find a wife. Infact it's either ICAN meetings or Association of pharmacists or NSE or the likes
Re: How Can One Find Genuine Spouse In This Era Of Ritual Killings, Organs Harvest? by Thomasankara(m): 12:15pm On May 06, 2022
zionmade:

Exactly
When am fully ready that's where I want to go find a wife. Infact it's either ICAN meetings or Association of pharmacists or NSE or the likes
.Bro ur taste ehn, na #girijimjimgbangban,I say amen to that
Re: How Can One Find Genuine Spouse In This Era Of Ritual Killings, Organs Harvest? by Johel(m): 12:16pm On May 06, 2022
pozehnani:

It is that bad.

Avoid men totally?

I like my life abeg.

Sad.
.. I

Babe...Most ladies don't have taste and self value ,reason being they fall victim to most of this things.

As a lady u should access a guy properly,but their minds are always on what they Wana get from the dude,they don't Wana even know who he is..

General appearance and approach should pass a massage, but many of em girls ignore obvious errors because Na Wetin dem wan chop no make dem dey get sense.

How a guy speaks,his countenance,his friends and family,his schedule and movements matters, but girls just jump on any guy and anything without even having some self worth or deep thought....like ,what if?

Many of em girls lack self worth and that's why they fall victim on many cases..

Not any offer you just grab, not every fine boy is fine in heart,not every rich man is rich in wisdom..

I advise ladies to only respond to reasonable men,but I think these ladies love the bad guys,some are bad guys for mouth because of flirting with various ladies,some bad guys are known for drugs,some are know for too much sense, while Some bad guys are actually bad,like no human feeling or conscience,they can kill..

So a lady really need access a guy properly before giving in, to avoid stories that touch...And they should minimise their hookup Waka Waka...The country is safe no more safe, people are not smiling...

There are still genuine guys out there...tho few, I'm glad to be one.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can One Find Genuine Spouse In This Era Of Ritual Killings, Organs Harvest? by cococandy(f): 12:18pm On May 06, 2022
Oh really?
But you felt okay to assume that I’m not.

Oblivionz5:

I’m financially Capable to take care of myself.

1 Like

Re: How Can One Find Genuine Spouse In This Era Of Ritual Killings, Organs Harvest? by Desperados(m): 12:19pm On May 06, 2022
Reality3080:
change your circus

Me n my friends aren't Yahoo boys,we are living ok but we can't buy phone of 250k for girls n we can't b living la Vida loca.

Y will a reasonable girl take a phone of 250k from a guy n see it as normal,many girls don't even know d value of money again cos these Yahoo boys make them see money as so easy to make.

A girl lost phone of 350k n her guy replace it with another 350k phone 2 days later,do u want to tell me d girl don't know what d guy is into?

Many girls know their boyfriends are into shits but greed will not allow them see road,many girls believe they deserve a plane cos they have holes between their legs.

Imagine a 23 year old girl following a 17 year old boy cos of promise for money n iPhone.

Many girls know d real hustlers but they prefer to date d ritualist n when they get burnt they shout all guys are ritualists

One bottle for you...
Re: How Can One Find Genuine Spouse In This Era Of Ritual Killings, Organs Harvest? by Oblivionz5(m): 12:21pm On May 06, 2022
cococandy:
Oh really?
But you felt okay to assume that I’m not.

Most ladies are like that. Fake life and all that crap. Not like I believed your stacked up pile of money story tho

Re: How Can One Find Genuine Spouse In This Era Of Ritual Killings, Organs Harvest? by zionmade(m): 12:23pm On May 06, 2022
Thomasankara:

.Bro ur taste ehn, na #girijimjimgbangban,I say amen to that
grin grin grin
Thanks
Re: How Can One Find Genuine Spouse In This Era Of Ritual Killings, Organs Harvest? by LadyTara(f): 12:23pm On May 06, 2022
luminouz:

Lemme alone na, black witch!!! grin
So ladies as I said earlier,

Please stay safe ,these streets is filled with monsters looking for someone's daughter to murder and mutilate.

Be safe out there Ladies.
Re: How Can One Find Genuine Spouse In This Era Of Ritual Killings, Organs Harvest? by luminouz(m): 12:24pm On May 06, 2022
LadyTara:
So ladies as I said earlier,

Please queesn stay safe ,these streets is filled with monsters looking for someone daughter to murder and mutilate.

Be safe out there Ladies.

grin grin grin grin grin

Ok I give up. Are you married? grin
Re: How Can One Find Genuine Spouse In This Era Of Ritual Killings, Organs Harvest? by Nahunger(m): 12:24pm On May 06, 2022
obembet:

Na you disvirgin me?

Hahaha
Baby should I spill the milk tongue tongue tongue
Re: How Can One Find Genuine Spouse In This Era Of Ritual Killings, Organs Harvest? by LadyTara(f): 12:26pm On May 06, 2022
luminouz:

grin grin grin grin grin

Ok I give up. Are you married? grin
I'm not married that is why it's even more scary cos na so so murderers , rep pillers , incels, ritualists , rapists many pass for the dating pool. embarassed
Re: How Can One Find Genuine Spouse In This Era Of Ritual Killings, Organs Harvest? by zakkxx: 12:28pm On May 06, 2022
Na now your eye de clear!! Go get boy friends and be sleeping around like mumude! Do you think God is happy with you sleeping around in the name of dating? Once you meet your husband u go know! He will not waste time till he marries u! The more you say no to him the more he will persist that I want to see your parents! He will not sleep with you till your wedding night!! But this foolish ladies are sleeping around, they don’t date Broke men na reach and yahoo boys them de follow! Una never see chomting

2 Likes

Re: How Can One Find Genuine Spouse In This Era Of Ritual Killings, Organs Harvest? by Desperados(m): 12:32pm On May 06, 2022
when2:

Are all ritual killings of girls as a result of greed and lust? This is a hasten generalization.

please check my comment very well sweetie and you will see where i boldly wrote "Majority of girls" just like the OP mentioned Majority of boys.

The minority of girls are being casualised through kidnappings and rape cases.

So i would advice you likewise them to tread carefully, listen to matured advice, stay away from the negative guys and be wise.

We leave the rest to God..

1 Like

Re: How Can One Find Genuine Spouse In This Era Of Ritual Killings, Organs Harvest? by Uniquetani1(f): 12:34pm On May 06, 2022
Reality3080:
change your circus

I am usually full of doubts when I hear guys saying my gender want this from guys and that from guys. It usually make me to wonder if I am not a lady.
Not all ladies are materialistic, not all ladies request money from guys

2 Likes

Re: How Can One Find Genuine Spouse In This Era Of Ritual Killings, Organs Harvest? by Nobody: 12:37pm On May 06, 2022
Sheriman:

Good points here my dear. I love it!!
ladies no dey tell themselves truth.
Re: How Can One Find Genuine Spouse In This Era Of Ritual Killings, Organs Harvest? by cococandy(f): 12:37pm On May 06, 2022
Oblivionz5:

Most ladies are like that. Fake life and all that crap. Not like I believed your stacked up pile of money story tho

Most men are like… you?

1 Like

Re: How Can One Find Genuine Spouse In This Era Of Ritual Killings, Organs Harvest? by cococandy(f): 12:39pm On May 06, 2022
Uniquetani1:

I am usually full of doubts when I hear guys saying my gender want this from guys and that from guys. It usually make me to wonder if I am not a lady.
Not all ladies are materialistic, not all ladies request money from guys

They refuse to go for the ladies that like them. They prefer the ones that are high maintenance and then they’ll complain about doing the maintenance. The ones within their tax bracket are not pretty enough for them.
They all want Beyoncé but cry about the Beyoncé level maintenance package

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Can One Find Genuine Spouse In This Era Of Ritual Killings, Organs Harvest? by JBoss25(m): 12:39pm On May 06, 2022
Mrkcee:

True, ladies who are diabolic have little or no regard for the DESTINY of boys. U sleep with them, u bid ur luck & destiny GOODBYE. They could also use men to renew their anti-evil protection spells, even for money rituals proper.

My advice to innocent guys...
1) Avoid woman.
2) Fear woman cheesy
3) Control ur pencil grin
4) AVOID & FEAR WOMAN simultaneously!
This one don chop rejection tire grin
Re: How Can One Find Genuine Spouse In This Era Of Ritual Killings, Organs Harvest? by Tboymessiah(m): 12:50pm On May 06, 2022
JoyousFurnitire:

But the lady murdered inside the BRT was minding her business undecided

NasoLifeBe!!!

That one na unforseen occurrence, e dey happen.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

When Is The Right Time For A Child To Start School ? / House Clearance Sales!!!!!!!!! Everything must go for 250k / Three Children Burnt To Death As Fire Razes Parent's Home In Benue (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.