Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,170 members, 7,815,083 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:02 AM

How Can One Find Genuine Spouse In This Era Of Ritual Killings, Organs Harvest? - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Can One Find Genuine Spouse In This Era Of Ritual Killings, Organs Harvest? (21309 Views)

Would You Still WANT To Be Married To Your Spouse In Your Next Life? / The Era Of House Paint Might Be Gone. [color=#990000]price updated[/color] / If You Knew What You Know Now, Would You Marry Your Spouse? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Can One Find Genuine Spouse In This Era Of Ritual Killings, Organs Harvest? by kasim155: 11:20am On May 06, 2022
Desperados:

Mak we dey sincere wit each other, na the girls dey kill themselves because of their greed.

There are good focused hardworking guys even here on Nairaland but when they approaches this same girls, they look them as broke.

Majority of Nigerian girls wants to date a guy driving car without knowing the source.

There are advises been passed to this same girls daily but they don't pay heed to it.

THE RITUAL KILLINGS OF GIRLS WILL CONTINUE UNTIL THEIR GREED & LUST AFTER MONEY IS QUENCHED....

(drops pen).

U just said the simple truth, there are still good guys out there, but because they are not that rich or living a flamboyant lifestyle many girls will see them as broke so d most girls will want to go for guy that are rich without looking out the source of the income. There is one female celebrity that was even advising young girls to dumb their broke boy friends and go for the richer ones.

2 Likes

Re: How Can One Find Genuine Spouse In This Era Of Ritual Killings, Organs Harvest? by 15ssDRIVE(m): 11:23am On May 06, 2022
pozehnani:
This calls for serious concern especially for the female folk as ladies are the ones at the receiving end of this whole cruelty and madness of ritualism that has become the order of the day in our already decaying society.

The rate at which female body parts are being ripped on a daily basis by their supposed boyfriends and lovers leaves me wondering if one can still have a genuine guy/relationship without having to watch your back that he's going rip your organs the next minute.

Right now, its very difficult to agree to date a guy without the fear or thoughts of being used for rituals because the heart of every Young guy/man has been seered with a hot iron and so hardened and desperate to make money at all cost that they wont think twice when presented with an opportunity to do money rituals.

These days if a guy approaches me, I walk as fast my legs can carry me and I'm most tempted to scream "ritualist!!!!
It is that bad.
A guy can not approach you and the next thing on your mind is rituals. Like seriously, its appalling.

Please, with this rising trend of killing and havesting female body parts, is it still advisable to accept guys/ mens advances talk more dating them?. And don't even begin to tell me to go to my religious circle because they are everywhere. Some are disguising as bro in the church. In fact 90% percent of men are desperate to get rich quick therefore can be easily influenced by this evil trend.

What should we single ladies do?
Avoid men totally?

I like my life abeg.

Sad.
.. I

Just imagine the fear, on top fake promises. Baba dey chop wise idiots say he go make dem rich, when actually he cant make himself rich.

Its affecting guys doing good too, you wanna take a lady out for dinner, she come see flashy car,iphone and many incoming private calls...Jappa.
Re: How Can One Find Genuine Spouse In This Era Of Ritual Killings, Organs Harvest? by deavicky(m): 11:25am On May 06, 2022
obembet:
I tire o...

I don search tire.. but I will join Rev sister soon Sha...
have you try me?. You will love me wella.
Re: How Can One Find Genuine Spouse In This Era Of Ritual Killings, Organs Harvest? by LadyTara(f): 11:25am On May 06, 2022
luminouz:

You and your fat mouth!!!!

I don't support evil and I know it's genderless. So the blame game is not my thing
So as I was saying ladies.

It's scary outside, becareful out there. That so called hardworking guy you think you are dating can be fed up one day and also want to chill with the big boys. Dem nor dey write ritualist for forehead.

Be safe ladies!!!.
Re: How Can One Find Genuine Spouse In This Era Of Ritual Killings, Organs Harvest? by BusinessPlan22: 11:26am On May 06, 2022
pozehnani:
This calls for serious concern especially for the female folk as ladies are the ones at the receiving end of this whole cruelty and madness of ritualism that has become the order of the day in our already decaying society.

The rate at which female body parts are being ripped on a daily basis by their supposed boyfriends and lovers leaves me wondering if one can still have a genuine guy/relationship without having to watch your back that he's going rip your organs the next minute.

Right now, its very difficult to agree to date a guy without the fear or thoughts of being used for rituals because the heart of every Young guy/man has been seered with a hot iron and so hardened and desperate to make money at all cost that they wont think twice when presented with an opportunity to do money rituals.

These days if a guy approaches me, I walk as fast my legs can carry me and I'm most tempted to scream "ritualist!!!!
It is that bad.
A guy can not approach you and the next thing on your mind is rituals. Like seriously, its appalling.

Please, with this rising trend of killing and havesting female body parts, is it still advisable to accept guys/ mens advances talk more dating them?. And don't even begin to tell me to go to my religious circle because they are everywhere. Some are disguising as bro in the church. In fact 90% percent of men are desperate to get rich quick therefore can be easily influenced by this evil trend.

Avoid men totally?

I like my life abeg.

Sad.
.. I

Stop lying to yourself.
You don't want a good man, Ladies are blessed with foresight, u know the kind of man you are dating or wants to.

2 Likes

Re: How Can One Find Genuine Spouse In This Era Of Ritual Killings, Organs Harvest? by Bnaira77(m): 11:28am On May 06, 2022
grin grin
superCleanworks:

As in... You run under your table when you hear God. grin
Re: How Can One Find Genuine Spouse In This Era Of Ritual Killings, Organs Harvest? by Spanki(f): 11:28am On May 06, 2022
pozehnani:

It is that bad.

Avoid men totally?

I like my life abeg.

Sad.
.. I

By going back to the man who loved you despite him not having anything. The. Your head will be spared!
Re: How Can One Find Genuine Spouse In This Era Of Ritual Killings, Organs Harvest? by pozehnani(f): 11:29am On May 06, 2022
Desperados:

(drops pen).
Ouch! That was too harsh. Mind you what you cited is not always the case. Besides here we are talking about the Innocent ones that are victims of this circumstance.
Re: How Can One Find Genuine Spouse In This Era Of Ritual Killings, Organs Harvest? by deavicky(m): 11:30am On May 06, 2022
pozehnani:

It is that bad.

Avoid men totally?

I like my life abeg.

Sad.
.. I
on a second thought girls should start going to village to marry because that is where we were going to get good girls. It's the ladies turn since the guys in the town are no more save for them

1 Like

Re: How Can One Find Genuine Spouse In This Era Of Ritual Killings, Organs Harvest? by cassyrooy(m): 11:30am On May 06, 2022
pozehnani:
What are your views guys and ladies?

Let's not keep quiet and pretend like these things don't happen or they are only fictional or things you see only on social media. They are real!!!!
Consider guys from your church.
Re: How Can One Find Genuine Spouse In This Era Of Ritual Killings, Organs Harvest? by deavicky(m): 11:33am On May 06, 2022
Salihusaliheen:
If I read about a lady being raped,I felt like shedding tears.seriously women are not given the respect they deserved,even in her husband house she is not safe.why we men?
you should ask the male in your family they may have answers.
Re: How Can One Find Genuine Spouse In This Era Of Ritual Killings, Organs Harvest? by pozehnani(f): 11:35am On May 06, 2022
Parisian:
You're 100% correct. Infact I wanted to create this particular topic but you beat me to it...

That gender, I fear who no fear them. Honestly, I fear them so much that once I hear "let's meet" I feel traumatized. Meet you why? How? With all the ritual killings going on if I was your sister would you advice me to meet you ?

Lol.. like seriously and he may not even be one of them but no body is ready to risk their life trying to know if he's one or not.

Sad!
Re: How Can One Find Genuine Spouse In This Era Of Ritual Killings, Organs Harvest? by deavicky(m): 11:35am On May 06, 2022
snipernigga:
Go to the Catholic or Anglican church
to do what exactly?.
Re: How Can One Find Genuine Spouse In This Era Of Ritual Killings, Organs Harvest? by pozehnani(f): 11:36am On May 06, 2022
obembet:
I tire o...

I don search tire.. but I will join Rev sister soon Sha...

Lol... I tell you dear.

Just serving God and enjoying life is the way to go for now.
Re: How Can One Find Genuine Spouse In This Era Of Ritual Killings, Organs Harvest? by luminouz(m): 11:36am On May 06, 2022
LadyTara:
So as I was saying ladies.

It's scary outside, becareful out there. That so called hardworking guy you think you are dating can be fed up one day and also want to chill with the big boys. Dem nor dey write ritualist for forehead.

Be safe ladies!!!.

What's all this bayi?

You keep screaming ladies ladies on my mention. I'm a man naaaaaaaaa. grin grin grin
Re: How Can One Find Genuine Spouse In This Era Of Ritual Killings, Organs Harvest? by pacespot(m): 11:38am On May 06, 2022
Stop following Yahoo boys and the evil politicians and sugar daddies, and your organs will be safe.

Most of the people who got caught in this evil trend are because they too are looking for fast means of getting rich.

And is it only me that perceived that the OP is trying to label every young Nigerian guy a ritualist or potential organ harvester The people that have been caught doing ritual, are they only young people?

2 Likes

Re: How Can One Find Genuine Spouse In This Era Of Ritual Killings, Organs Harvest? by luminouz(m): 11:39am On May 06, 2022
pozehnani:

Lol... I tell you dear.

Just serving God and enjoying life is the way to go for now.

Yinmu

Are you ready to pay my groom price? I'm broke grin
Re: How Can One Find Genuine Spouse In This Era Of Ritual Killings, Organs Harvest? by pozehnani(f): 11:40am On May 06, 2022
Pejumolabalie:
Simple! Date broke men

They are even the ones with higher tendencies to do money rituals.

Who do we now trust?
Re: How Can One Find Genuine Spouse In This Era Of Ritual Killings, Organs Harvest? by Desperados(m): 11:46am On May 06, 2022
pozehnani:

Ouch! That was too harsh. Mind you what you cited is not always the case. Besides here we are talking about the Innocent ones that are victims of this circumstance.

well, i just pick up my pen again because of you and i'm glad you agreed to the fact and simple truth.

About the innocent ones, the only incidents you can be afraid of are cases of kidnap and rape.

So i will advise u to be careful and tread wisely.

There are a lot of things i could share here about guys so you know how to watch ur company wit them.

Since you are afraid of going into any relationship,
i am opening my door once again and giving you the chance to come in and you will get rest of mind.
Re: How Can One Find Genuine Spouse In This Era Of Ritual Killings, Organs Harvest? by pozehnani(f): 11:48am On May 06, 2022
tunjilana:
Let your first few dates be in open places till u know them well enough

Go for people with verifiable careers

If they are into business try to be double sure before becoming very free with them

Reduce your greed

Its not only at first dates one should be careful but also in old relationships because the last news I read, they have been dating for years. So obviously, the lady has known this guy for long but still he used her and had the mind to stay with her corpse in the same room for six days before he was caught.

Its just so sad.
Re: How Can One Find Genuine Spouse In This Era Of Ritual Killings, Organs Harvest? by pozehnani(f): 11:51am On May 06, 2022
Desperados:

well, i just pick up my pen again because of you and i'm glad you agreed to the fact and simple truth.

About the innocent ones, the only incidents you can be afraid of are cases of kidnap and rape.

So i will advise u to be careful and tread wisely.

There are a lot of things i could share here about guys so you know how to watch ur company wit them.

Since you are afraid of going into any relationship,
i am opening my door once again and giving you the chance to come in and you will get rest of mind.

Lol... You? Nah...
Re: How Can One Find Genuine Spouse In This Era Of Ritual Killings, Organs Harvest? by Nobody: 11:52am On May 06, 2022
pozehnani:

It is that bad.

Avoid men totally?

I like my life abeg.

Sad.
.. I
indirectly ladies' insatiable quest for financial satisfaction and the goodies of life pushed most guys into this gory lifestyle. The pressure on guys to be at par with peers is the main cause.

But in all, not all Nigerian guys are into fraudulent activities. It's akin to saying all Nigerian girls are into runs. The signs are very visible. A decent lady will always identify a decent guy. Most girls used for rituals are ladies with insatiable desire for materialism, and dey fall cheaply for guys who are easily available to offer this goodies without asking questions about how this wealth is made.

Any lady who collects money from a guy without caring or asking to know what the guy does to make this money is a major contributor to the menace we have currently. So choose which you're.

2 Likes

Re: How Can One Find Genuine Spouse In This Era Of Ritual Killings, Organs Harvest? by zionmade(m): 11:52am On May 06, 2022
pozehnani:

It is that bad.

Avoid men totally?

I like my life abeg.

Sad.
.. I
Just want to tell you that good guys are everywhere searching for ladies to marry
The following are requirements of most of them
1. You have to be gainfully employed or have a bright prospect
2. They don't have to be spending lavishly on you when they have their future to prepare for
3. Most times they don't like going to all those crazy places ladies love going to and keeping late nights
4. They love very decent ladies
5. They are always humble and that's why a lot of ladies don't value them
6. They don't like show offs, the social media life and pages are very boring, they don't go around posing with cars and money.

I can go on and on

Now ask yourself as a lady, how many girls who can date such guys or fall into their category will ever be victims of rituals?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can One Find Genuine Spouse In This Era Of Ritual Killings, Organs Harvest? by Larrysung(m): 11:53am On May 06, 2022
Sweetplum:
As you reason am na so me sef reason am. Too many bad people. To date now, serious vetting is needed.
you get one?
Re: How Can One Find Genuine Spouse In This Era Of Ritual Killings, Organs Harvest? by Nackzy: 11:54am On May 06, 2022
pozehnani:

It is that bad.

Avoid men totally?

I like my life abeg.

Sad.
.. I
Shey you people don't want broke people like us
Re: How Can One Find Genuine Spouse In This Era Of Ritual Killings, Organs Harvest? by Nobody: 11:55am On May 06, 2022
zionmade:

Just want to tell you that good guys are everywhere searching for ladies to marry
The following are requirements of most of them
1. You have to be gainfully employed or have a bright prospect
2. They don't have to be spending lavishly on you when they have their future to prepare for
3. Most times they don't like going to all those crazy places ladies love going to and keeping late nights
4. They love very decent ladies
5. They are always humble and that's why a lot of ladies don't value them
6. They don't like show offs, the social media life and pages are very boring, they don't go around posing with cars and money.

I can go on and on

Now ask yourself as a lady, how many girls who can date such guys or fall into their category will ever be victims of rituals?
ladies are just a very confused set. What they want no dey finish.

1 Like

Re: How Can One Find Genuine Spouse In This Era Of Ritual Killings, Organs Harvest? by sterlingD(m): 11:55am On May 06, 2022
When going into relationship let your expectations be realistic let your expectations not be materialistic.Go into it with your head first and guard your heart.Going into it with your head let your thinking cap be on your head ask questions, watch and listen to discern and know what you are getting into.
Re: How Can One Find Genuine Spouse In This Era Of Ritual Killings, Organs Harvest? by meobizy(f): 11:55am On May 06, 2022
The only thing Africans care about is affairs below the waist. Whoever swear for us no good. He/she fit don die go.
Re: How Can One Find Genuine Spouse In This Era Of Ritual Killings, Organs Harvest? by LadyTara(f): 11:58am On May 06, 2022
luminouz:

What's all this bayi?

You keep screaming ladies ladies on my mention. I'm a man naaaaaaaaa. grin grin grin
Dear ladies ,be safe out there, it's scary outside.

Even a hardworking legit guy can decide to do rituals one day. Dem nor dey write an for forehead.

Stay safe ladies.

2 Likes

Re: How Can One Find Genuine Spouse In This Era Of Ritual Killings, Organs Harvest? by SarutobiEky(m): 11:58am On May 06, 2022
Islandlady:
AVOID MEN FOR NOW!!!

Seriously this seems to a rising problem in our society, ladies lets not keep quiet because our loved ones is not the victim...This men are becoming evil this days, even the boyfriend, husband, male friends you trust can betray you and use you embarassed

Pls know that both the wayward and good girls are all becoming victims, no one is spared
Our ladies are now endangered species
These* btw.. ojukokoro no go let una no fall victim. Nonsense and ingredients preaching like some innocent soul.
Re: How Can One Find Genuine Spouse In This Era Of Ritual Killings, Organs Harvest? by pozehnani(f): 11:58am On May 06, 2022
Oplomo:

If the kind of guys approaching you are dreadlocked guys or dyed hairs with torn-style jeans, then wahala dey for you.

Even guys without these attributes you mentioned are doing it too.

Look at majority of the ones being paraded with human body parts, how many have dreads? In fact, most of them are on low cut hairstyles. So what are we not saying.

Most men are potential ritualist. Sorry to say.
Re: How Can One Find Genuine Spouse In This Era Of Ritual Killings, Organs Harvest? by zionmade(m): 12:01pm On May 06, 2022
franciskaine:
ladies are just a very confused set. What they want no dey finish.
Am telling you. I had conversations with my colleagues recently, we all agreed to wife materials are very hard to come by. Most ladies don't want a guy that earns salary no matter how big because those guys don't live lavish lives they just want people that can lavish on them thanks to all the social media influence.

There is no responsible lady who has a focus in life and is content with the little she can work for will ever be a victim of ritual killing unless it's kidnapping and that itself is very difficult

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Funny Things That Children Say / Is It Wrong For A Girl To Stay Alone? / How To Deal With A Workaholic Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.